Page 502 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 402452492498499500501502503504505506512552602 ... LastLast
Results 12,526 to 12,550 of 27135

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Spoiler script and raw are out.
        Spoiler:- Spoiler script of Chapter 491:

Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post
    Killer Bee was defeated by a clone of Kisame, just one tiny part of Akatsuki's fighting force. If he couldn't take down a clone then the combined ninja forces aren't going to do much either then just die. Its a lose lose either way.
    Well, The Kisame thing was on purpose so it's not a good example. Zetsu is also consider a big part of Akatsuki forces. Even still, Ee was able to handle things once he showed up, Proving my point about others to replace Kirabi and Naruto. The only members of Akatsuki that haven't already been defeated by a normal ninja was Nagato and Madara, And without his six paths Nagato has lost his best edge. Anyway, Konoha and now the other villages will know the abilities and weaknesses of the past Akatsuki members in order for them to counter any attack from them.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

I find it funny that they plan on hiding the last two Jinchuriki in the Land of Lightning. Wouldn't that be the first place Madara and friends would look to find the Raikage's little brother? I mean apart from Kisame already being there, it's not the best hiding place. Mount Myoboku would've been better.

Looking at how Hachibi and the Raikage turned out after training on that island I wonder what will happen with Naruto? Hopefully something that can help make Sage Mode even more awesome. That and some more wind jutsu.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Killer Bee and his rapping. It never ceases to amuse me. I was disappointed when I saw that the chapter ended after page 15.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

The thing that shocked me about this chapter was Naruto knowing the difference between a squid and octopus. I wouldn't think he would have known that. Though Yamato was right about not needing to count the arms to tell the difference. Anyway, I'm glad the other kages didn't let Tsunade have her own way. It's good some of them are using logic.

I thought Tsunade did well in trying to convince the other Kage about Bee and Naruto being useful in the fight. I mean, I expect Madara to use the other Bijuu so it's only natural for the Gokage to use Bijuu too.

Well, The Kisame thing was on purpose so it's not a good example. Zetsu is also consider a big part of Akatsuki forces. Even still, Ee was able to handle things once he showed up, Proving my point about others to replace Kirabi and Naruto. The only members of Akatsuki that haven't already been defeated by a normal ninja was Nagato and Madara, And without his six paths Nagato has lost his best edge. Anyway, Konoha and now the other villages will know the abilities and weaknesses of the past Akatsuki members in order for them to counter any attack from them.[/QUOTE]

A is going to be commanding the entire alliance, he himself is not going to have a lot of time to actually be battling a lot. Not to mention the reincarnated Akastuki members have to have their souls removed, so no matter how many countermeasures the alliance comes up with, Akatsuki has a good edge.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    I thought Tsunade did well in trying to convince the other Kage about Bee and Naruto being useful in the fight. I mean, I expect Madara to use the other Bijuu so it's only natural for the Gokage to use Bijuu too.
    Exactly my point of view...almost anyway. If they listened they could be big assets. I find it kind of funny how Gaara knows Naruto is strange but he always seems to win and he doesn't want him on the battle lines.

Meanwhile, was this chapter shorter then usual or does Manga stream use a different number scheme then One Manga?
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

Meanwhile, was this chapter shorter then usual or does Manga stream use a different number scheme then One Manga?
    It seemed shorter to me. The only difference I've noticed is that Mangastream usually has that picture first.

While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Chapter was 15 pages long according to Mangastream, which is really short. But they fit a lot of things in the chapter. Liked that more ninja showed respect for Naruto at least. He's on his way to being Hokage if he can master the Kyuubi's power. I was amused by the fact that Naruto was on a boat, seemed to relate to One Piece in a way. Then the squid reminded me of the Kraken. Anyway, I'm ready to see how Naruto and Bee will get along.
    Last edited by Lorde; 15th April 2010 at 10:24 AM.

yeah I wonder about that too and if kisame will try to capture them both at the same time
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

I wonder if Kisame knows anything about sage mode because if samehada were to try to suck chakra from Naruto while he is in sage mode he would be in quite a bit of trouble, of course that would depend on if samehada is a living organism i guess.
    FC: 2063 2402 6180

But there's no need. The Bijuu aren't that strong. They're considerably weaker then their Jinchuuriki were and their Jinchuuriki were able to be beaten by a few elite ninjas. The villages themselves should have more then enough forces to handle the bijuu without relying on Naruto and Kirabi.

A is going to be commanding the entire alliance, he himself is not going to have a lot of time to actually be battling a lot. Not to mention the reincarnated Akastuki members have to have their souls removed, so no matter how many countermeasures the alliance comes up with, Akatsuki has a good edge.
    From what we have seen, Just because he will be commanding them doesn't mean he's not gonna actually be fighting at the same time. As for Kabuto's forces, It's not as if using Naruto and Kirabi would make them easier to kill, So using them won't make enough of a difference to risk them.

Exactly my point of view...almost anyway. If they listened they could be big assets. I find it kind of funny how Gaara knows Naruto is strange but he always seems to win and he doesn't want him on the battle lines.
    The thing that Tsunade is missing is that this whole war is over those two. If they were fighting on the frontlines, They would instantly become the main targets and all of Akatsuki's forces would focus on them. And once Akatsuki got them, The war would be over. With the sheer number of ninjas the five villages have, They don't need to risk Naruto and Kirabi.

that's true but I have feeling that everything will go wrong and that naruto and bee are needed eventualy after... killing kisame

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    But there's no need. The Bijuu aren't that strong. They're considerably weaker then their Jinchuuriki were and their Jinchuuriki were able to be beaten by a few elite ninjas. The villages themselves should have more then enough forces to handle the bijuu without relying on Naruto and Kirabi.
    I'm not gonig to ignore the fact that the Bijuu are still powerful on their own and I'm sure the villages wouldn't ignore them either. I think the Kage have enough strength to defeat the Bijuu but that would mean leaving the battlefield, where most of the Kage, like Tsunade, are needed.

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    that's true but I have feeling that everything will go wrong and that naruto and bee are needed eventualy after... killing kisame

Yeah I kind of knew that, I mean, the only difference in my theory is that Bee gets captured but I expect Naruto will enter the fight against Madara at one point. He probably gets captured there or something. You know me, I love gore
    Last edited by Lorde; 16th April 2010 at 11:13 AM.

that's true bit it doesn't matter much since they will evenualy still enter the battlefield. after they killed kisame I mean kisame doesn't have a chance having a few konoha and kumo jonin + naruto and bee I think kisame is gonna bite the dust forgood this time after that they will call on help because the allied shinobi forces are losing :P edit: @ kira your shipping no justsu picture made me laugh

I'm missing....why is a frog begin shoved in Naruto's mouth?

I wonder what the Kages are going to be like in battle anyway. Tsunade is going to be a big asset for the Alliance with her healing abilities.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

I'm not gonig to ignore the fact that the Bijuu are still powerful on their own and I'm sure the villages wouldn't ignore them either. I think the Kage have enough strength to defeat the Bijuu but that would mean leaving the battlefield, where most of the Kage, like Tsunade, are needed.
    Aside from the Kyuubi, The rest of the bijuu aren't that tough that the various jounins couldn't handle them. As stated, The bijuus will lack the ability to use their own powers to their fullest, Which will probably give the villages the edge against them.

I'm missing....why is a frog begin shoved in Naruto's mouth?

I wonder what the Kages are going to be like in battle anyway. Tsunade is going to be a big asset for the Alliance with her healing abilities.
    The toad key will help Naruto gain control of the Kyuubi and apparently is kept inside a person.

As for Tsunade and her healing abilities, I don't see them being all that useful in the actual field.

Wonder if Naruto will learn how to do those wrestling moves Hachibi and the Raikage know? Combined with wind jutsu and those moves would be brutal. Heck I'm still hoping to see some wind clones soon.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

I'm just glad that Kishimoto decided to skip ahead and have Naruto and Bee meet so quickly. And now Naruto already knows that he's the "octopus" so they can get down to training.

I was worried that it would take a few chapters for Naruto and Bee to meet and then even more chapters for Naruto to realize that Bee is the one he was looking for.
    I've officially claimed Swampert!

Looks like Kishimoto will realize his dream. His manga will be longer than Dragonball by the looks of it. I just hope he doesn't take advice from Kubo and have nothing happen for more than ten chapters -_-

There's almost no way I can see a Jonin taking on a Bijuu. But I'm not going to begin arguing on the subject of Bijuu mechanics since I don't want to type a whole paragraph and it'll get me nowhere.

How long was DragonBall? I think Naruto hit the 50 volume mark last month or something, which is pretty good though Bleach is steadily catching up and One Piece is over the 50 mark too I think.

If Deidara can defeat the Sanbi with merely his C2 clay and not have to resort to any of his stronger techniques, Then I can't see the jounins having a much harder time.

Dragonball had 519 chapters, So to beat them Kishi needs to do at least 29 more chapters. Which if he continues with the current pace could actually end the series, As long as he sticks to the important stuff.

would be funny if he ends it whit 520 chapters

anyway I think he'll beat it

Ha I loved how Lord Fusaku just kicked the frog into narutos mouth.

And Naruto finally meets Bee! I kinda thought that giant squid thing was a little too random though.
    Last edited by ryodragonite; 17th April 2010 at 7:19 PM.

Signature Stuff
        Spoiler:- undefined:

Quote Originally Posted by Swampert_trainer View Post
    I'm just glad that Kishimoto decided to skip ahead and have Naruto and Bee meet so quickly. And now Naruto already knows that he's the "octopus" so they can get down to training.

I was worried that it would take a few chapters for Naruto and Bee to meet and then even more chapters for Naruto to realize that Bee is the one he was looking for.
    They met, but I have a feeling that it will take about 10 more chapters for them to actually start training.

Page 502 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 402452492498499500501502503504505506512552602 ... LastLast