Page 505 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 405455495501502503504505506507508509515555605 ... LastLast
Results 12,601 to 12,625 of 27174

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

I wonder who is going to end up removing the souls of the revived Akatsuki members....or if Kishi will end up forgetting about them and not using them. Hope not.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

In regards to Madara I REALLY hope Kishi makes his reasoning for his beyond petty vengeance and conquest. For once I would like to see a manga character's intentions viewed from the villain's perspective. Kind of like this guy.

Although something tells me it's just going to be a one sided argument.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

I'd love to see Tsunade take on Itachi since her abilities outside of healing have been a mystery and I'd love for a Konoha ninja to fight another Konoha ninja. Gaara versus Deidara would be cool too since it would be a battle of vengence. Sasori, Nagato, and Kakuzu are all kind of stale to me so whoever they fight is ok with me. I really hope the author makes good use of these guys.

Well Tsunade is mainly a med-nin and most of her techniques involve that, and her brute strength. There's really not much else to be seen after her intro arc.

I doubt it is going to be a battle of vengeance. Vengeance is revenge and Gaara is not like that anymore.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

perhaps he considers it as a rematch between gaara and deidaraI think it would be more like this

gaara vs sasori
    deidara vs the thuschikage (the eathh kage )
    itachi vs tsunade
    raikage vs nagato
    mizukage vs kakuzo
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Doesn't Kabutomaru seem a little bit overpowered? I mean, take a look at his Edo Tensei, he 'revived' 5 Akatsuki Members, including Nagato and Itachi (who are strong like hell), without any 'cost' or sacrifices; or the 6th Coffin he summoned....If it made Madara surprised/laugh, then it's probably...the Rikudo Sennin/Sage of Six Paths?

Now THAT would be overkill...

on the same end i do wonder what sasuke will do once he finds out his broter is being summoned like a puppet it honestly cant end well

Well apparently Tsunade can change her Chakra to Lightning so I was hoping she'd use that in a battle. I'm tired of the typical "female character has to heal the wounded" plot. It's the same in too many manga and I want to see a woman actually get involved in pulling a few punches. And if I were Gaara, I'd be pretty mad at the guy who defeated me, almost blew up my village, and helped kill me...

And yes, Mr. Kabuto is very overpowered. Hopefully Orochimaru takes over his body at one point, I much rather see Oro return than seeing Kabuto trying to mimic Oro.

I was hoping to read Chapter 493...but I read that there won't be any Shonen Jump this week, due to Japan celebrating the Golden Week...sucks D:

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Well apparently Tsunade can change her Chakra to Lightning so I was hoping she'd use that in a battle.
    She can do that? It never was mentioned in the Manga...

Quote Originally Posted by Senkou View Post
    he 'revived' 5 Akatsuki Members, including Nagato and Itachi (who are strong like hell), without any 'cost' or sacrifices;.
    He sacrificed those Takigakure ninja he killed.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

I was hoping to read Chapter 493...but I read that there won't be any Shonen Jump this week, due to Japan celebrating the Golden Week...sucks D:

I can't remember it either.

So, there's no chapter this week? Bummer.

Quote Originally Posted by SharpedoX View Post
    I can't remember it either.
    During her fight with Kabuto during the "Search for Tsunade" arc, she turned her chakra into electrical impulses to disrupt Kabuto's nervous system. She said so outloud I believe. That could be a hint that she has Raiton.

EDIT: It's here.
    Last edited by Lorde; 28th April 2010 at 9:56 PM.

would be cool if she had that raiton always has been my favorite element

Quote Originally Posted by bring_me_the_dan View Post
    on the same end i do wonder what sasuke will do once he finds out his broter is being summoned like a puppet it honestly cant end well
    As much as Sasuke reveres itachi, He's gonna go even more crazy once he sees what Kabuto has done. And since he doesn't like Kabuto that much in the first place and Kabuto wants to kill him, I'll said that info will be the prelude to their fight.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    During her fight with Kabuto during the "Search for Tsunade" arc, she turned her chakra into electrical impulses to disrupt Kabuto's nervous system. She said so outloud I believe. That could be a hint that she has Raiton.

EDIT: It's here.
    I wouldn't put too much into that, Considering it happen before elements became a major part of the story. Plus it really doesn't act like any Raiton we've seen. But things could change later on, Though I doubt Tsunade will have any role in the fighting.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

idk if she will have a part in fightning, but she is one of the kages, hokage, and they are undoubtly part of the most powerfull shinobi there are, but tbh I don't see onoki taking out several bijuu on his own or a couple of kabutos summons

I wish they kept showing naruto over here it was annoying thinking oh look the chunnin exam again well hopefully they'll bring some neqw epesoides and then it went off the air when jetix became Disney XD
    Platinum- 4598 1616 5011

PM for battles Lives in england so battle will need to be arranged.

Now proud owner of a

Seems kind of lame to have the Hokage stand back when it comes to fighting in one of the biggest wars seen in the series so far. She can't go around healing everyone again, she almost died doing that in the Pain arc, she'll just die this time if she's pushed to release her seal. What a waste of potential.

Well, What could Tsunade even do. She barely measured up to a base mode Jiraiya, What she's gonna do against the powerhouses on Akatsuki's side. Anyway, Spoilers are out.

Verification: Confirmed
    Source: 2ch
    credits: ohana

945 :ohana ◆IR7jauNn4E :2010/05/01(土) 17:25:39 ID:i6UR4y1XP
    ナルトVSナルト
    決着つかず。

雷忍(世話役)はビーを殺そうとしたと過去の話をしだす。

30年前いったい何が。。。。
    ----------------------------
    949 :ohana ◆IR7jauNn4E :2010/05/01(土) 17:34:58 ID:i6UR4y1XP
    ビー子供のころからグラサンかけてる。

ジャンプ表紙ナルトと子ナルト

Naruto VS Naruto
    It's not settled.

A Rai-nin(mediator) begins telling the story about when someone tried to kill Bee...

Just what happened 30 years ago...

Bee has been wearing sunglasses since he was a kid

On the SJ cover is Naruto and young Naruto

Naruto fights against his dark version who represents his hatred. They both call each other the fake Naruto.

Meanwhile, Bee is beating some huge bears at Sumo and Hachibi tells Bee that he should help Naruto. Hachi says he hates Kyubi but that Hachi used to be bad back in the day before meeting Bee. Bee tells himto shut up and say he won't accept that idiot who insults rap. This part ends with Bee saying "Plus he..."

Naruto and Yami-Naruto are evenly matched in everything and Naruto wakes up and explains the situation to Yamato and Motoi.(the battle was all in Naruto's mind, BTW) Motoi explains that you can't control the Bijuu unless you can win this fight. Naruto asks about Bee and Motoi explains how Bee was hated by everyone but got over it by learning how to express himself. And also that he was able to put up with it because he didn't want to make his brother, the Raikage, look bad. Basically, he accepted the sacrifice for his brother's sake. Naruto asks Motoi to ask Bee to help him but Motoi says he can't. The reason being that Motoi once tried to kill Bee. Next week will focus on a tragic situation that happened 30 years ago...

A little more information. Yami-Naruto says that the Kyubi likes him a lot more than Naruto, and you get to see a shot of a Young Raikage and a Goofy Bee as a kid.

Title of the chapter is "Yami-Naruto", or "Dark Naruto".

hmm I doubt this is the real spoiler,

1) there wasn't supposed to be a chapter this week

2) if it's for next week then it's really early.

Considering there is a week away, early spoiler is nothing to be worried about. I believe it happens like this often.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

Yeah I could be real since theres nothing really for Naruto to do than to fight his dark side. I wan to find out how Bee was when he was a kid. I hope its funny.

Signature Stuff
        Spoiler:- undefined:

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    hmm I doubt this is the real spoiler,

1) there wasn't supposed to be a chapter this week

2) if it's for next week then it's really early.
    So far it appears real. Normally the chapter for after Golden week does come out earlier then normal, So we should get it around Tuesday or so.

hmm okay, it could be right considdering I only started the serie in august lol and the manga in october I had like only once a week to new chapter

If they dub the whole zombie Akatsuki arc 4Kids style I DO NOT want them to use the pun "a ghost of a chance".
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

I could totally see Itachi saying that in a rematch with Sasuke. And it would be so great.

Page 505 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 405455495501502503504505506507508509515555605 ... LastLast