Page 511 of 1015 FirstFirst ... 411461501507508509510511512513514515521561611 ... LastLast
Results 12,751 to 12,775 of 25362

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

Here are a few shot from the ch 498,

The pic is of Kushina as a child.

As stated in the spoiler, she was said to have a special type of chakra because of which she got kidnapped by the Cloud ninja's during her academic years in Konoha, and it was Minato who saved her (thanks to Kushina making a trail out of her hairs so that she could be traced), and she fell in love wih him from that point on. Though nothing is said particular on what type of special chakra she has, it is implied that she is going to transfer her special chakra to Naruto.

Kushina's hair is as long as the present Mizukage has (which is really long).

Naruto thinking how he would look like with Kushina's hair colour & style.
    Last edited by Lucario At Service; 9th June 2010 at 4:09 PM.

Wonder what new jutsu Naruto will get from this? Maybe a new rasengan?
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Sounds interesting, but is she an illusion or not?

And for those of you who didn't know, a Snooki refers to MTV's disgusting vile show Jersey Shore, in which Snooki, a female cast member got punched in the face by a guy.
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

Well it seems that Kyuubi knows & identifies Kushina specially because of her chakra. Here is a new part of the spoiler,
    Did Kushina retrained Kyuubi ?

Yes, with chains.
    Chains just popped out of nowhere. and ...

Kyuubi : "This chakra ... Kushina, huh ?"

interesting, I'm looking forward for when the chapter is translated and scaned
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Better spoiler. I just hope Kushina doesn't give any of this special chakra to Naruto.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Did anyone else find it a little jarring that this chapter pretty much came out of nowhere? Don't get me wrong; I've been waiting to find out Kushina's backstory for a long time. But for her to come right in the middle of the fight and devote the whole chapter to her backstory is pretty weird right now since it basically stopped the whole Naruto/Kyuubi plot cold :l

(It's out on mangastream now if any of you haven't read it yet btw)

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSaint View Post
    Did anyone else find it a little jarring that this chapter pretty much came out of nowhere? Don't get me wrong; I've been waiting to find out Kushina's backstory for a long time. But for her to come right in the middle of the fight and devote the whole chapter to her backstory is pretty weird right now since it basically stopped the whole Naruto/Kyuubi plot cold :l

I agree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSaint View Post

It doesn't stop it cold. Kushina has something to do with the Kyuubi. You can tell because she said Minato used her Chakra and the Kyuubi knows her Chakra and name. She is involved in the Kyuubi plot so she can't stop it if she is involved
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Hmm, maybe I should have used fight instead of plot.

Yes, yes, I'm aware that she's connected to the plot because the Kyuubi knows her and everything (again, I should have used fight instead of plot). But what I'm saying is: the fight was going on strong and then Kushina seemingly came out of nowhere. I just think it's a bit odd to stop the action so suddenly because it stops the tension of the Kyuubi battle.

Yes it does stop the fight, but it's good to actually learn something about her after what 100+ chapters?

While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Like I said in my first post, I'm happy we finally have some info on her. I just wish it didn't happen in the middle of an important fight is all *~*

More or less a touching chapter. I really enjoyed learning more about Kushina, But I'm not liking this revelation of her "special" chakra much. Not much at all. Especially when she apparently has the power to halt the Kyuubi inside Naruto. I don't think I'm gonna like how things get concluded. I also have mixed feeling about his parent's goal being the same was Naruto's was. I think I'm gonna need to know why Minato worded his desire that way before I can like it. And Naruto's chosen nickname...

Anyway, I'm really getting to enjoy Kumo and it's actions. They really know how to act like a ninja village. Looks like they were attempting for a while to gather unique abilities to strengthen themselves, Which makes me wonder if they ever attempted to get the Sharingan, Considering it's recognizable power.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Which makes me wonder if they ever attempted to get the Sharingan, Considering it's recognizable power.
    I think if they tried it would have been very difficult especially with ninja like Itachi in the clan. Maybe they just didn't want it.

I loved this chapter, it's finally nice to learn something about Kushina after so long. I can't wait to see how she is going to help Naruto with the Nine Tails.

I'm sort of getting sick with Kumo doing everything lately...why couldn't she have been kidnapped by Iwa. :P

Iwa couldn't even keep control of it's own Jinchuuriki, How are they gonna try and gather future military powers? At least Kumo has shown a history of building it's military strength since early on in the series.

it is needed and I was waiting so much to hear about kushinas past so I' was really excited and mayby a bit moer next chapter

Wonder if Naruto will get some Wind chain jutsu and battles his opponents Spawn style? That would be pretty awesome.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

For some reason, I get the feeling that Kushina will be made to somehow be related to Hashirama and her ability passed on to Naruto.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Iwa couldn't even keep control of it's own Jinchuuriki, How are they gonna try and gather future military powers? At least Kumo has shown a history of building it's military strength since early on in the series.
    Relax, that's why the smiley face is there, I was joking around. To a point.

I know, I just love how Kumo seems to be the only ninja village that wants to act like a ninja village. I honestly can't wait to see what more we can learn about them.

Been waiting for this moment since the beginning of the manga. Its about time we learned more about Naruto's parents. Kushina seems awesome. And like Shikamaru and Kiba's moms, she can be really scary. I wonder how she will help Naruto.

And that Chain Jutsu seems badass. I wonder if Naruto will inherit that. Although his Shadow Clones are already something he inherited from her.
    My deviantArt

U mad bro?

Quote Originally Posted by deathseer View Post
    And that Chain Jutsu seems badass. I wonder if Naruto will inherit that.
    I don't thing those chains are related to any type of jutsu. Its seems more like Kushina's chakra has taken the form of chains so that it could bind Kyuubi & stop it from taking control of Naruto.

Well. If it is a justu, then it looks cool. If its just her chakra doing that, then meh. If it is something as simple just changing the shape of the chakra, then its nothing too special as most high level shinobi are capable of this. If I remember correctly, Kakashi said that justsus involve Nature and Spacial Composition. And I'm sure that manipulating the shape of chakra would fall into the latter. But I guess Kushina's would have the ability to instantly change its shape on how she sees fit instaed of it taking only one shape depending on the jutsu being learned.
    Last edited by deathseer; 11th June 2010 at 7:53 AM.
    My deviantArt

U mad bro?

this special chakra thing can be kekkai genkai but I don't think so and yes those chains where cool

Page 511 of 1015 FirstFirst ... 411461501507508509510511512513514515521561611 ... LastLast