Page 519 of 1072 FirstFirst ... 419469509515516517518519520521522523529569619 ... LastLast
Results 12,951 to 12,975 of 26791

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    Meenwhile at the legion of villains!!
    Sandman: So Madara what have you been up to?
    Madara: Oh nothing I just tryed to blow up a new born baby that I took from his mother less than a minute after he was born, ya know just the same o'l stuff.
    *dead silence*
    The Noid: Yeah that's not cool .....
    Sad thing is is that lately comics in America would have Madara SUCCEED in killing Naruto.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

So the chapter was pretty nice, but like I said, it's beyond obvious that is Madara. I like how they had both the 3rd and 4th in the battle.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

Wonder if we'll get to see if everything that led up to the Uchiha massacre (in Madara's perspective) was true? I'd like to see if Sasuke is being gullible or something.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Nice chapter. Madara continues to impress me. It was very cool that he was able to summon the Kyuubi, An ability that I can see being useful later on. Nice to finally see what Minato can do and why he was so renowned. Unfortunately, Since we know how things end, That takes some of the luster away. I get the feeling that Minato's hit on Madara is gonna go the same way Sasuke's slicing him did.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

New chapter is out.

Warning Spoilers:
    Damn, Yondaime vs. Madara!!! Yondaime actually landed a blow on Madara. What was kind of dumb was that Madara was fighting Yondaime with a chain...
    Overall I'd give this chapter a 9/10

it's such a good fight, too bad madara will win sorta
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Was really nice seeing Kakashi and Gai years ago. It was really funny to know that they still acted the same way they do now. And if I'm not mistaken, Gai sort of looks like Lee.

Mandara is still as evil as usual. Its a shame that Minato will lose in some way. We know that both oh Naruto's parents die on that day, so Mandara probably pulls out some super Jutsu to overpower Minato.

I too hope that we get something that leads up to the Uchiha massacre. Maybe Sasuke is just being stupid and selfish. Or maybe he has every right to be angry with Konoha. We may never know since Mandara was the one who told him and I wouldn't put lying past him.
    My deviantArt

U mad bro?

Minato will escape the battle as he still hasn't sealed the Nine tails.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

Maybe he somewhat defeats Madara causing him to flee and then he seals the fox in Naruto.
    Last edited by Sigh!; 17th July 2010 at 8:59 PM.
    II

A fantastic battle royale between 12 pokemon!
    Will you be the next Ultimate Rumbler?!?!

I doubt Minato defeated Madara. He himself implied otherwise. More then likely Madara's gonna lose control over directing the Kyuubi and gonna have to run, Because the Kyuubi is clearly not happy with him.

I'm thinking Kushina surviving the Tailed Beast extraction is a hint that maybe Akatsuki will get their hands on Naruto and extract the Kyubi. I'm really curious of how the Juubi will turn out to be.

Either way, looking forward for the next chapter.
    [Projected Alphα Sαpphire Team]

I don't think the Kyuubi likes being controlled. He hates Madara and the Sharingan and relishes the thought of killing Naruto. Not only that but he hates Minato as well. The Kyuubi doesn't have many friends :/
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Quote Originally Posted by SharpedoX View Post
    I'm thinking Kushina surviving the Tailed Beast extraction is a hint that maybe Akatsuki will get their hands on Naruto and extract the Kyubi.
    From what i understood from that chapter, even though Kushina survived the extraction of the Kyuubi, she won't still be able to stay alive for long. The effects of the extraction is eventually going to kill her.
    The only reason for her to be alive is because she has the Uzumaki clan blood. Instead of the instant death because of the extraction, her blood made the effects change to that of being infected with a highly powerful poison (similar to the one which Sasori used).

So, if by any chance the Kyuubi gets extracted from Naruto. He would also suffer the same effects which would eventually lead to his death.

The only way i can see Naruto staying alive after the extraction would be if someone used a jutsu similar to the one which Chiyo used to save Sakura & then Gaara.
    And if that type of jutsu is used on Naruto while he is still alive, the user would not die after using it (like it happened when Chiyo saved Sakura).

shadow lucario, it must be really easy to make friends as a monster fox? :P
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Quote Originally Posted by SharpedoX View Post
    I'm thinking Kushina surviving the Tailed Beast extraction is a hint that maybe Akatsuki will get their hands on Naruto and extract the Kyubi.
    Unlike Kushina, Naruto hasn't received any of his clans special training though so he for the most part doesn't have that same power that his mother did. Besides, we all know Kushina is going to die anyway.
    Last edited by HoennMaster; 19th July 2010 at 5:16 PM.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

Naruto shouldn't need any training. It's in his genes/chakra. Naruto should survive automatically once the Kyuubi is removed. Afterward, That's where Tsunade comes in I'm guessing.

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    shadow lucario, it must be really easy to make friends as a monster fox? :P
    Hey the Hachibi is friends with Killer Bee and he's a monster bull/octopus thing.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post
    Unlike Kushina, Naruto hasn't received any of his clans special training though so he for the most part doesn't have that same power that his mother did. Besides, we all know Kushina is going to die anyway.
    Yeah so wouldn't that mean Naruto is going to die too? I would expect that Kushina had more training with the Kyuubi even more than Naruto and she died so won't that mean Naruto as well?

Signature Stuff
        Spoiler:- undefined:

hello new commer

Wonder if Danzo ever did anything to Naruto before he got the Kyubi? He probably wanted to use him as a tool or something.

Lightbulb really nice ralph lauren polo shirts

A classic short-sleeved polo shirt from Polo Ralph Lauren in breathable cotton mesh, designed for a comfortable fit and accented with a sash stripe and sporty embroidery for an athletic finish. Featuring a 2-button placket, a contrasting straight twill collar, contrasting ribbed cuffs, an uneven vented hem with interior taping, dual Match players and "Polo Ralph Lauren" logo accenting the left chest, an applied embroidered "2" patch accenting the right sleeve and a sporty contrasting sash stripe at the front and back.These Men's RALPH LAUREN POLO shirts have 9 colors and 5 sizes available. This item is for 9 pieces of shirts. Please Write down the color's letters and sizes on "Add Comments About Your Order" text area when you place an order.polo shirts

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Wonder if Danzo ever did anything to Naruto before he got the Kyubi? He probably wanted to use him as a tool or something.
    Probably not. I would think that he and the other Elders believed that Kushina merely lost control, Like Sarutobi did.

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    I dont really think he was much back then. He only threatened him because Kushina had the kyuubi which was being released and wasnt in Naruto yet.

Signature Stuff
        Spoiler:- undefined:

Spoiler:- Chapter 503:

Oh good, it's over. I can't take anymore of this sad birth.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

Page 519 of 1072 FirstFirst ... 419469509515516517518519520521522523529569619 ... LastLast