Page 521 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 421471511517518519520521522523524525531571621 ... LastLast
Results 13,001 to 13,025 of 27174

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

I don't know about the training. As far as it's been said, All Naruto needed was the chakra itself in order to do whatever Minato wanted him to do. So he may not have to train. If he does train, I hope it's done while Kishi shows us what's up with the war.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

if the training happens I think it will be most likely together with the war, like kakashi batteling a bijuu
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Spoiler:- Chapter 504 spoiler:
    Good conclusion, Though it doesn't show what I really wanted to know.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
        Spoiler:- Chapter 504 spoiler:
    Good conclusion, Though it doesn't show what I really wanted to know.
    There's always next chapter. Maybe a shot of Sasuke's eyes in Mangekyo mode too.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

I thought this week's chapter got the job done. At least no more flashback chapters now that it seems Naruto's learned the truth about his family's past and he can finally train for the battle that lies ahead. A nice Sasuke arc sounds good right about now, I actually miss his arrogance and I'd love to see his new Mangekyo too. I just hope Naruto's training gets over with quickly so we can move on.

that was a perfect ending for the flash backs, even though it means kushina is death aswell.

Awesome chapter. Naruto's family really is a nice one, and it would have been great too see his parents watch their son grow up. It still is sad what happened, and Kushina's speech was especially gut wrenching. To see her talk to her son like that before dying is just heart breaking. But at least Naruto never resented his parents. He'd be a serious douche if he did considering what they have done for him.

Well, a Sasuke centered story seems about due. Maybe a deeper look into Sasuke's life other than what we know. Or maybe his progression with his new Sharingan. Naruto's training will probably take a while so it would be nice to see what our favorite self-centered arrogant jerk is up to now.
    My deviantArt

U mad bro?

I thought the flashbacks weren't bad. The only problem is, you know what the ultimate outcome will be when the 9 tails is released.
    [IMG]http://i31.*******.com/16lgw95.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Surfing_Pikachu View Post
    Good ****ing lord. The last post on this board was 6 HOURS AGO. Where are swimteam's postraping skills when you need them?

Quite an emotional ending. Sort of sappy, But I guess it's somewhat warranted. Finally knowing what happen is all good, But it's real different then how I had originally imagined it. Hopefully now that all that's out of the way, We'll get some answers to what happen to Naruto after this. One thing that got me was that there was at least two random ninjas that knew Naruto was Minato's son, Yet this was an apparent great mystery?

I guess the ninja were told to keep the whole thing a secret since it was for the village. That may have been enough to stop them from spreading the truth. That or maybe Sarutobi used some jutsu to erase that particular memory from their heads. I feel like the 4th Hokage was a bit more of an oddball than I had thought at first. Something about his manner of handling things is off with what we thought of him before he ever appeared in the story.
    Last edited by Lorde; 30th July 2010 at 1:19 AM.

Still, A secret that big would be incredibly hard to keep and should have eventual been told, Especially with how similar they look.

Now that the flashbacks are over (I did enjoy them by the way) maybe now we'll get a Sasuke arc. He's been gone for far too long.
    I've officially claimed Swampert!

sasuke as only been gone for 19 chapters that is nothing compared to the screen time sasuke gets sometimes

Well Sasuke is the manga's second most important character (first most important character sometimes) so he does need some screentime. I actually think I'm liking his arcs and his fights more than Naruto's. I mean at least Sasuke puts on a good show. Naruto has too many people helping him train like Bee and Kushina (well, Kushina did restrain the Kyuubi so she counts). Hopefully the real training takes a back seat. And am I the only one hoping Naruto learns a Suiton jutsu? He needs one to use against Sasuke's Katon.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Well Sasuke is the manga's second most important character (first most important character sometimes) so he does need some screentime. I actually think I'm liking his arcs and his fights more than Naruto's. I mean at least Sasuke puts on a good show. Naruto has too many people helping him train like Bee and Kushina (well, Kushina did restrain the Kyuubi so she counts). Hopefully the real training takes a back seat. And am I the only one hoping Naruto learns a Suiton jutsu? He needs one to use against Sasuke's Katon.
    Yeah I know Narutos is kinda getting lame, or at least his battles are. He cant really fight by himself anymore. Back then he fought alone or with Sasuke.

As for Sasuke I guess his battles have been better than Narutos. He didnt get any help!

Signature Stuff
        Spoiler:- undefined:

The biggest credit to Sasuke is that his battles have variation to them. You really can't predict what's gonna happen. With Naruto you know it'll come down to the Rasengan.

Sasuke's fights are amazing. Sasuke has a large enough move set and the creativity to pull off some awesome attacks. Naruto pretty much just spams Rasengan, which I'm not complaining about since it works for him, but I'd still rather see Sasuke fight.

The main reason I want a Sasuke arc is because I want to see his EMS and what Kishi is going to have him do. There's no way he's going to charge into Konoha and try to kill the elders...or maybe he will. You never can tell what Sasuke will do next.
    I've officially claimed Swampert!

Well with Sasuke you know he'll try to electrocute them to death at least once :P
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

I suppose variation does exist in his battles. I always thought he'd actually kill Itachi, but Itachi died of his injuries and his illness because Sasuke was losing the fight. And I was sure he'd capture Eight-tails in their fight but he lost that one. Sasuke is pretty cool, he loses more times than people think.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    I suppose variation does exist in his battles. I always thought he'd actually kill Itachi, but Itachi died of his injuries and his illness because Sasuke was losing the fight. And I was sure he'd capture Eight-tails in their fight but he lost that one. Sasuke is pretty cool, he loses more times than people think.
    That and he only acts the way he does because of what happened to him. He's not emo people, just messed up.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    That and he only acts the way he does because of what happened to him. He's not emo people, just messed up.
    So true, and not only that hes also deranged.

I do think that now that Narutos not so great past is finally over. Were going to see Sasukes somehow. Even though weve seen most of it in the more recent chapters.

Signature Stuff
        Spoiler:- undefined:

Just finished the chapter (wanted to read it on OM before it goes down) and I'm hoping now that Naruto has closed his past, he'll move on to training or prep for battle and then a Sasuke arc will open up. Or perhaps a training arc in which both Sasuke and Naruto are shown preparing for their own battles ahead (or own battle!) and their preparations. =D

Neither side should need any perpetration. They honestly should be ready to go.

naruto still needs that jutsu they keep talking about and sasuke needs to test his ems so it porbably will be an arc where we will see sasuke test his ems and naruto gains his jutsu in training

With the Kyuubi's power, Naruto will beat Sasuke. Sasuke has the eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which I want to see), and Naruto can use the Kyuubi's full form with full control over it (which I also want to see). It will be quite a clash, and we'll finally see if Sasuke joins Naruto, gets over his hatred, and becomes a good guy, or if he'll just go down and die. We haven't seen much of Sasuke or anything else lately, just a lot of Naruto's past. But even though it's Naruto's past, there was action (eg:- Minato VS Madara).
    [IMG]http://i29.*******.com/5f0ze0.png[/IMG]

Sig by me

Diamond FC - 3395 1993 2150 [KESHAN]
    Platinum FC - 2321 4526 2950 [Keshan]
    HeartGold FC - 4255 0262 6619 [Keshan]

Page 521 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 421471511517518519520521522523524525531571621 ... LastLast