Page 525 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 425475515521522523524525526527528529535575625 ... LastLast
Results 13,101 to 13,125 of 27175

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

True, Madara clearly likes overcomplicated plans and wasting time. He could have easily completed his plans had he not waited so long.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

I guese madare too, needs a hobby :P, anyway to the person who said obito, madara=/= obito obito right side crushed under a boulder
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    I guese madare too, needs a hobby :P, anyway to the person who said obito, madara=/= obito obito right side crushed under a boulder
    Haha but Madara does have a hobby; falconry. He should have just led Akatsuki from the start instead of going by Pain's pace. It took a long time just for Akatsuki to get ready to hunt Bijuu (about 3 years) and now they're suffering because of it. And I don't want to get into a Obito/Madara discussion so I won't comment on that.

Quote Originally Posted by lucky u
    I don't think so. This would make Naruto overpowering and that would probably ruin everything. Also, even with Naruto's awesome power and body, I don't think even he could handle Juubi. His body probably disintegrate upon the fusion with Juubi.

I would expect Mandara show up in the next few chapters. Kisame would need help.
    Naruto should atleast be able to handle the Juubi for about an hour and it would be a cool ending if he destroys Madara using the Juubi and then dies too. Have everyone crying at the end lol.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Madara should just teleport and drag Naruto and Bee away from the island, it seems like he should have done so from the beginning. Maybe drug the Jinchuriki so that they don't put up much of a fight and then take them and start sealing their Bijuu away. Sometimes I think Madara likes to over complicate things :S
    I think he's waiting for Sasuke to recover. You just can't leave a blindfolded person. Especially with Orochimaru's fan.

Quote Originally Posted by lucky_u View Post
    I think he's waiting for Sasuke to recover. You just can't leave a blindfolded person. Especially with Orochimaru's fan.
    Well he could always just take Kabuto with him if he's afraid to leave Sasuke all alone, he might even prove helpful if it all came down to a fight with the two remaining Jinchuriki. Plus there's Zetsu and he's proven to be helpful to Madara's cause so I'm sure he'd be willing to "babysit" Sasuke. Sometimes I think the villains are some of the slowest characters.

Hopefully Zetsu or Madara come to Kisame's rescue or at least to catch Kirabi. Even Sasuke would be interesting if Zetsu brought him directly to Kirabi for their rematch.

Why does it seem that everyone needs saving by Madara's hands these days? Madara should just get rid of useless subordinates like Kisame who seem to never win a battle. I think Kabuto's revived enough people to pose a threat to the 5 great nations already. The only thing that upsets me now is that Kabuto will play a huge role and we'll get more "Orochimaru" from the look of it.
    Last edited by Lorde; 12th August 2010 at 7:30 PM.

To be fair, Kisame hasn't really "lost" a fight. His 30% clone lost against Gai and Zetsu lost against Kirabi and Ee. So Kisame's record is still pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    To be fair, Kisame hasn't really "lost" a fight. His 30% clone lost against Gai and Zetsu lost against Kirabi and Ee. So Kisame's record is still pretty good.
    That's just going by a technicality though. I still think the real Kisame would've lost to Bee had Zetsu not switch their bodies at the last minute while in the water prison technique. Kisame is supposed to have the most chakra in the Akatsuki but his overall record looks pretty spotty to me, even if most of the time his battles are cut short because of a trick.

If it had been the real Kisame, Sadehame wouldn't have rebelled and saved Kirabi. Maybe Kisame would have died fighting Ee and his team, But he would have beaten Kirabi for Zetsu to deliver.

That's just going by a technicality though. I still think the real Kisame would've lost to Bee had Zetsu not switch their bodies at the last minute while in the water prison technique. Kisame is supposed to have the most chakra in the Akatsuki but his overall record looks pretty spotty to me, even if most of the time his battles are cut short because of a trick.
    I wouldnt have said he won either. Most of the fights hes had he had run away from of used a clone. He would have lost to the Raikage and Bee if that was really him.

Signature Stuff
        Spoiler:- undefined:

I think bee and A would have killed kisame anyway, because those 2 aren't weaklings, not that kisame is but still..
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Well A is a Kage, and he has super speed like Minato had so he's strong enough to handle an Akatsuki member. He was able to somewhat subdue the Hachibi so it makes sense that handling Kisame would have been easier than if it had been someone else fighitng him. Even without A, Bee still could've used his real powers if he just seperated himself from Sabu and the raccoon.

Kisame would lose to killerbee even without help since he always runs away in every battle. that one against jiraya long time ago and that other one against guy, so I think that kisame isn't that stong of an akutski member, im not saying he's weak, just that he isn't strong compared to his enemies, besides that, its scary how naruto has both of his parents inside him thats like *shudders*, besides both of that, so onemanga closed down, RIP to that

I'll update this sometime

It was Itachi that had them run away, Kisame wanted to stay and fight both times. From all taht we've seen, Kisame is one of the most powerful members of Akatsuki.

I disagree, I think Kisame has average potential. His only real power is his enormous chakra supply but I have a feeling that's only because he absorbs it from Samehada or something. Even with that going for him, he's always been a tad bit ignored in the series. When Itachi was around, Kisame was shunned. When Madara was around, Kisame was pushed to the side and made to do the dirty work. He's not too popular

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA
    I disagree, I think Kisame has average potential. His only real power is his enormous chakra supply but I have a feeling that's only because he absorbs it from Samehada or something. Even with that going for him, he's always been a tad bit ignored in the series. When Itachi was around, Kisame was shunned. When Madara was around, Kisame was pushed to the side and made to do the dirty work. He's not too popular
    Yup, all the spotlight goes to Naruto and the Uchihas.

Quote Originally Posted by Charminions View Post
    Yup, all the spotlight goes to Naruto and the Uchihas.
    Well Naruto and Sasuke are the main characters in the story so it does make some sense that they get all the attention. I just wish the boring characters with no real role would get written off the story. Except Anko, I think she'll have a role now that Kabuto has Orochimaru's powers.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA
    Well Naruto and Sasuke are the main characters in the story so it does make some sense that they get all the attention.
    It's not just Naruto and Sasuke. Madara is too because he's the main bad guy. Kakashi (I guess you can count him as Uchiha) was pretty popular before all the main characters got so much stronger than him. As well as the whole Obito is Tobi/Madara theory that's been going on last year. Plus Danzo with all those sharingans.

It's not just Naruto and Sasuke. Madara is too because he's the main bad guy. Kakashi (I guess you can count him as Uchiha) was pretty popular before all the main characters got so much stronger than him. As well as the whole Obito is Tobi/Madara theory that's been going on last year. Plus Danzo with all those sharingans.
    Kakashis more of a reaccuring character now. Kinda said since I dont know whos the true main charzater. Naruto sasuke or madara.

Obito could be madara but I would think he would have more interaction with Kakashi if that was true.

Signature Stuff
        Spoiler:- undefined:

But Madara rarely appears anymore. He's just like Sasuke in more ways than one; they both only appear in a Sasuke-oriented arc. Otherwise Madara is never seen. Kakashi isn't too important either, I mean, he's lost so many times I've lost track and the only way I'd see him as being more active in the manga is if he were Hokage, which he isn't since he lost his chance.

how bout naruto controlling the nine-tails!!!!!!!! epic!!!!!!!!!!!!and becoming the yellow flash!!!!

Well Naruto and Sasuke are the main characters in the story so it does make some sense that they get all the attention. I just wish the boring characters with no real role would get written off the story. Except Anko, I think she'll have a role now that Kabuto has Orochimaru's powers.
    And all of a sudden Anko will get all the spotlight. Hopefully, she'll die. Like sacrifice herself to remove Kabuto's powers or something. Then Naruto swoops in at the last moment in his new form (what's it called?) and clean up by killing Kabuto (provided he hasn't died yet).

But we're concentrating on Kisame ATM. But he'll die soon anyways. I want Suigetsu to kill him and take his sword.

What if Sasuke fights Kabuto instead? After all, he DID kill Orochimaru.

And one thing's been bugging me for a while now. Who the heck was the guy that Kabuto revived using Edo Tensei (the dead body reviving thing) that made Madara go "OMG WTF?!"? I don't think it can be Izuna, after all, he's useless without his eyes. Maybe...a new person yet to be introduced?

Just hope Kishimoto doesn't forget about that. :/
    [IMG]http://i29.*******.com/5f0ze0.png[/IMG]

Sig by me

Diamond FC - 3395 1993 2150 [KESHAN]
    Platinum FC - 2321 4526 2950 [Keshan]
    HeartGold FC - 4255 0262 6619 [Keshan]

Sasuke might fight Kabuto, but that's mostly because Itachi's been revived. I would think Sasuke would find that to be in such poor taste. Kabuto literally messed with a dead body, Itachi's dead body. Either that, or Sasuke will ask Kabuto to revive the Uchiha clan and then he'll kill Kabuto before Kabuto tries any tricks.

Sasuke needs to appear, it's just how things go and he'll be even stronger than before. That's the thing I hate though; whenever Naruto powers up, Sasuke power up and vice versa. I think Sasuke is always powered up because the author has this weird fascination with tinkering with characters looks and abilities, especially when it comes to Sasuke. That is further reinforced by this :|

Page 525 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 425475515521522523524525526527528529535575625 ... LastLast