Page 527 of 1048 FirstFirst ... 427477517523524525526527528529530531537577627 ... LastLast
Results 13,151 to 13,175 of 26197

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

That would've been irritating though. It would have been like Pain's Invasion, all the loss of life going on while we waited for Naruto to get stronger so he could put a stop to it. I rather they didn't give him more major training.

Maybe they won't show Naruto training. They could probably have Sasuke fight some guy or they could just skip a couple weeks or a month so that Naruto already mastered Rikudou mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Charminions View Post
    Maybe they won't show Naruto training. They could probably have Sasuke fight some guy or they could just skip a couple weeks or a month so that Naruto already mastered Rikudou mode.
    Hah! If we dont take at least 2 chapters to see Naruto being helped by random people to do some training that he wont need after he does it once or twice, then this isnt Naruto!

I dont care what sasukes doing right now. He got boring and stupid ever since he ditched Orochimaru and killed Itatchi.

Signature Stuff
        Spoiler:- undefined:

Quote Originally Posted by ryodragonite View Post
    I dont care what sasukes doing right now. He got boring and stupid ever since he ditched Orochimaru and killed Itatchi.
    How can you be tired of Sasuke? Yes he's overpowered all the time and he barely made it out of the Kage Summit alive, but he still has some of the most amazing fights. Better than Naruto's anyway. I like it when he gets hurt, that kind of gives me a savage pleasure. He needs to get beat up a little in order for his character to remain important.

The only people left for Sasuke to fight are Koharu, Homura, and Naruto(obviously).

Sasuke basically has the entire ninja world to fight. I would love to see some rematches with the Kages, But something like that wouldn't happen so soon.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Is anyone besides me starting to get bored with this "arc". Honestly, I'm tired of training already. Not just this training, training it general.
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

I absolutely loved Naruto's sennin mode training with Ma and Pa. XD It was fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post
    Is anyone besides me starting to get bored with this "arc". Honestly, I'm tired of training already. Not just this training, training it general.
    I'm tired of the arc, but not just because of the training. This arc seems so bland to me. I'm thinking that maybe Kishi is sick or something and he wasn't so involved with everything after Sasuke versus Danzo. That fight was amazing but this Jinchuriki arc thing is totally boring and generic :/

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    I'm tired of the arc, but not just because of the training. This arc seems so bland to me. I'm thinking that maybe Kishi is sick or something and he wasn't so involved with everything after Sasuke versus Danzo. That fight was amazing but this Jinchuriki arc thing is totally boring and generic :/
    Everything that I think about the arc has been written right up there. This arc seems sort of laid back and unimportant. At least Kisame vs Gai is spicing things up a little, making it a tad more interesting and worthwhile. TBH, it's almost like this arc is a filler, considering how boring it is. But of course it isn't. This arc plays a huge role in what will happen later, I think.

By the way, we haven't seen much of Sage Mode lately. C'mon Kishi. Don't make Naruto's Sage Mode training a huge waste!
    [IMG]http://i29.*******.com/5f0ze0.png[/IMG]

Sig by me

Diamond FC - 3395 1993 2150 [KESHAN]
    Platinum FC - 2321 4526 2950 [Keshan]
    HeartGold FC - 4255 0262 6619 [Keshan]

What is Sage Mode? Lol well it sure has been ignored, Naruto probably doesn't even need it anymore. I thought he used it against the Kyuubi when they fought but I may just be mistaken. No chapter spoilers yet? I was hoping we'd get something, any news of the Kisame versus Guy clash.

Sage mode's Naruto's new mode attained harnessing the power of nature's chakra and infusing it with his own.

It was Jiraya's speciality and a key for Naruto's success against Pain.

Quote Originally Posted by LexSuicune View Post
    Sage mode's Naruto's new mode attained harnessing the power of nature's chakra and infusing it with his own.

It was Jiraya's speciality and a key for Naruto's success against Pain.
    I know, I was being sarcastic since Sage Mode hasn't really played a role for the longest time lol. Anyway, I come baring spoilers, apparently Kishi is taking tips from Kubo when it comes to character's backstories as they die.

Spoiler:- Kisame versus Guy; Conclusion:

I know, I was being sarcastic since Sage Mode hasn't really played a role for the longest time lol. Anyway, I come baring spoilers, apparently Kishi is taking tips from Kubo when it comes to character's backstories as they die.

Spoiler:- Kisame versus Guy; Conclusion:
        Spoiler:- :
    [Projected Alphα Sαpphire Team]

Quote Originally Posted by SharpedoX View Post
        Spoiler:- :
    Let me clarify on the whole "hydra" thing: "Kisame's sharks attempt to absorb Noon Tiger's chakra. But Noon Tiger is not made up of chakra.". Basically, Kisame's sharks fail in absorbing Noon Tiger since it's a Taijutsu and contains no chakra to absorb. Apparently "hydra" was used to describe the Noon Tiger attack for some reason haha.

And you don't have to use Spoiler Tags here, I only used them since I didn't want to post a wall of text out in the open

looks like that fish finaly dies, or is it another zetsu clone O_O it is fun to see some of kisames history
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

How does biting one's tongue mean suicide?
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Does he 'suicide' in the past or present?

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    How does biting one's tongue mean suicide?
    You choke on your own blood, meaning you cannot breathe and you die. Kind of graphic, especially for Naruto :S

Quote Originally Posted by hol123 View Post
    Does he 'suicide' in the past or present?
    I think the present? It says he "wakes up" after all, I think it's after the flashback. The spoilers aren't clear but it would make sense for Kisame to kill himself now in order to stop Konoha from learning Akatsuki's secrets. Ironic though isn't it? Doesn't Konoha already have their own Akatsuki databook?

Seems like a crappy way for him to go, But I'm gonna hold out hope that it's either a clone that's dying or that Kisame will reappear as a zombie for a rematch with Kirabi.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

What a dumb way to go. And again I say, the thread title has the word spoilers in it, you don't need to put anything in spoilers.
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

If Kisame indeed dies, there's always hope Kabuchimaru will bring him back to life

Quote Originally Posted by LexSuicune View Post
    If Kisame indeed dies, there's always hope Kabuchimaru will bring him back to life
    No thanks. If he goes out like that, I'd rather not. He has no point to the story now, unless he was interrogated.

Kisame's time has come. He should stay dead. He's been "dead" so many times now, it isn't even funny anymore. First we thought he had died in the first battle against Guy, then we thought he died in the battle against Bee and the Raikage. He better stay in the ground where he belongs.

Kisame's time has come. He should stay dead. He's been "dead" so many times now, it isn't even funny anymore. First we thought he had died in the first battle against Guy, then we thought he died in the battle against Bee and the Raikage. He better stay in the ground where he belongs.
    Its like beating a dead horse. Kind of literally.

So many Akatsuki members have cheated death.

Page 527 of 1048 FirstFirst ... 427477517523524525526527528529530531537577627 ... LastLast