Page 528 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 428478518524525526527528529530531532538578628 ... LastLast
Results 13,176 to 13,200 of 27175

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

So many Akatsuki members can't die in the first place XD.

Quote Originally Posted by hol123 View Post
    Its like beating a dead horse. Kind of literally.

So many Akatsuki members have cheated death.
    Well it's true that several members have cheated death, but as we've seen, that doesn't mean they're invincible. Hidan and Kakuzu proved that haha, and maybe even Orochimaru. Heck half of the characters have cheated death at this point. Anyway, Kisame shouldn't be one of those characters, he should stay dead and let the cooler members like Zombie Itachi and Zombie Nagato take care of the rest :]

Who do you guys think is in the last coffin Kabuto showed Madara that freaked him out so much?

Quote Originally Posted by LexSuicune View Post
    Who do you guys think is in the last coffin Kabuto showed Madara that freaked him out so much?
    RIN! It was Rin and Tobi is Obi-....nevermind, I promised myself I'd quit with the "Tobi is Obito" theories. I've seriously seen like tons of threads about this on OneManga and there were some serious debates there.

In all seriousness, it was probably Izuna's body or someone else who Madara also feared. Someone who knew his secrets. Could have been another Uchiha who might have had the power to stop him or something. Who knows anymore?

Chapter is out. And it seems the spoilers out yesterday was a bit wrong at the end.

Kisame doesn't commit suicide. He just bit his tongue to get himself awake. So that means next week we would see the final battle of Kisame.

Also it is finally confirmed that the forth Mizukage was indeed controlled by Madara/Tobi and some people knew about it as well (as seen by the reaction given by Kisame upon seeing him for the first time).

Also we get to see the previous owner of Samehada who seemed to be master of Kisame, and Kisame himself killed him to get the sword.

Bee's comment on Gai's blue aura was really good.
    Last edited by Lucario At Service; 26th August 2010 at 9:59 AM.

Looks like Kisame is dead either way. Even he can't keep fighting forever though I'm really surprised that he seems to want to serve Madara of his own free will. He's more hardcore than I thought. I just wish Kishi stopped while he was ahead and killed Kisame to end this useless fight.

So I'm guessing the Konoha guy saw Madara's face.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

next chapter

guy, bee or naruto will finish him off :X
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    I think so. It must be really ugly. Either that, or it was Kisame biting his tongue that freaked him out.

Good chapter.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    Chapter is out. And it seems the spoilers out yesterday was a bit wrong at the end.

Kisame doesn't commit suicide. He just bit his tongue to get himself awake. So that means next week we would see the final battle of Kisame.

Also it is finally confirmed that the forth Mizukage was indeed controlled by Madara/Tobi and some people knew about it as well (as seen by the reaction given by Kisame upon seeing him for the first time).

Also we get to see the previous owner of Samehada who seemed to be master of Kisame, and Kisame himself killed him to get the sword.

Bee's comment on Gai's blue aura was really good.
    Wait a second, did Bee commented anything on Gai's aura? I don't recalled any.

And how did Kisame mistaken that blue aura with chakra? I thought in manga chakra was yellow. (I could been wrong anyway)

Anyway, it's about time for Mandara to come out and save Kisame. (if not finished him off)

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Probably, unless Kisame woke up before then. If Aoba knew what Madara looked like, it could possibly cause some problems for Madara later. I seriously think Kisame's last act was breaking Yamato's interrogation stand.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Probably, unless Kisame woke up before then. If Aoba knew what Madara looked like, it could possibly cause some problems for Madara later. I seriously think Kisame's last act was breaking Yamato's interrogation stand.
    We already know what Madara looks like, unless his appearance has changed. I'm still puzzled over whether Aoba actually saw Madara's face, or he was shocked because Kisame bit his tongue and everything blacked out for him suddenly.

Anyone think the bleeding in Naruto is a tad overrated? I mean, your entire mouth doesn't get filled with blood just because you bit your tongue (unless you bite your whole tongue).
    [IMG]http://i29.*******.com/5f0ze0.png[/IMG]

Sig by me

Diamond FC - 3395 1993 2150 [KESHAN]
    Platinum FC - 2321 4526 2950 [Keshan]
    HeartGold FC - 4255 0262 6619 [Keshan]

Quote Originally Posted by KeshanAmare View Post
    We already know what Madara looks like,
    Which begs the question; Is Tobi really Madara? If so, then why all the mysteries surrounding his face? Everytime it seems he's going to remove his mask, he either gets interrupted or turns a different direction. I don't think he changed his appearance, I just think he's a fake.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Which begs the question; Is Tobi really Madara? If so, then why all the mysteries surrounding his face? Everytime it seems he's going to remove his mask, he either gets interrupted or turns a different direction. I don't think he changed his appearance, I just think he's a fake.
    Hmm...You could be right. But he's got power only Madara has. Remember, he can also control the Kyuubi, as he was shown doing. He's old, as he knows a lot about the village history, and it was visible when he showed a part of his face to Sasuke. He told Sasuke himself that he was Madara, and about how he got his Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan. He plans to put the world in an eternal genjutsu, through the use of Tsukuyomi. That shows he at least has the Mangekyou Sharingan.

The reason I think he hides his face because he has an unknown power, which is visible when he removes his mask.

If what you say is correct, then that could explain why he almost had a heart attack when Kabuto resurrected (possibly) Madara's real body.

Sig by me

I actually think that Madara managed to find a way to get another body when the first hokage "killed him" and Kabuto did resurrect his old body.
    ]

Spoiler:- TRADES OFFER:

Quote Originally Posted by Elite Four Muadita View Post
    I actually think that Madara managed to find a way to get another body when the first hokage "killed him" and Kabuto did resurrect his old body.
    Yeah, I think this is relevant.

Or Madara's face has been seriously mutated.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Good chapter this week. Guy is truly a beast! Kisame didn't stand a chance. So Madara was really the 4th Mizukage using Yagura as a puppet & figurehead. I hope Kisame really dies this time for real.

At least we got to see Yagura. I feel bad for him since he most likely died when the Sanbi was freed from his body. Kirigakure in general is a bad country so no wonder Kisame grew up to be evil the way he is now.

Anyone knows what happened to Yuugo and Suigetsu? I don't remember XD

Anyone knows what happened to Yuugo and Suigetsu? I don't remember XD
    Last time we saw them, they were getting ready to fight some Samurai that cornered them in the Land of Iron I believe.

lol...

I hope they don't just vanish into thin air and Kishimoto gives them a proper ending if Sasuke has no need for them anymore.

They are Akatsuki members after all.

Nice chapter. Gai really impressed me with his move. Kisame's past was wonderful. It's great that we got to see why he was the way he is. Though I would have liked to see more of his teacher and maybe of that squad he was on, At least we got to see Yagura. Sort of annoyed that we still didn't get to see Madara's face. It's really past the point of hiding it. As it seems like Kisame will die, I hope at least he's able to either destroy the info he gathered or somehow get it delivered. I want something to go his way.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

lol...

I hope they don't just vanish into thin air and Kishimoto gives them a proper ending if Sasuke has no need for them anymore.

They are Akatsuki members after all.
    I'm sure they'll appear again and that they'll be major characters even though Taka seems to have broken up. Suigetsu is my favorite character so I want him in the story. This week's chapter was pretty good, better than the chapters these past few months actually.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Nice chapter. Gai really impressed me with his move. Kisame's past was wonderful. It's great that we got to see why he was the way he is. Though I would have liked to see more of his teacher and maybe of that squad he was on, At least we got to see Yagura. Sort of annoyed that we still didn't get to see Madara's face. It's really past the point of hiding it. As it seems like Kisame will die, I hope at least he's able to either destroy the info he gathered or somehow get it delivered. I want something to go his way.
    I think we'll be able to see Madara's true face after Akatsuki has been destroyed, literally after Zetsu and Kisame die. We might see it during/before/after the fight between Naruto and Sasuke.

@The 4th Kira: I think Taka has disbanded.

Sig by me

Anyone finding it a little odd as to why its constantly repeated that Tobi is Madara Uchiha?

Either Madara's used some jutsu to live on (Izanami?) or Shisui is pretending to be Madara (remember Kisame looked into his eye, and that jutsu can fool almost anyone it glares at).
    Or it could be a mixture of the above.

Though given Madara was maskless when he was controlling Yagura can we say that he donned the mask after Zabuza's attempted assassination?

I have every right to use ubers, and you have no right to bash me for it. If you agree then copy and paste this into your signature. (started by Desert Flower)

Page 528 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 428478518524525526527528529530531532538578628 ... LastLast