Page 529 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 429479519525526527528529530531532533539579629 ... LastLast
Results 13,201 to 13,225 of 27164

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

I don't think Taka has officially disbanded. I think I remember Suigetsu and Jugo attempting to find Sasuke again since they believe he'd still their leader. But then both were discovered and had to fight those Samurai guys. Remember, they don't know about Sasuke's attempt to kill Karin yet :S

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    I don't think Taka has officially disbanded. I think I remember Suigetsu and Jugo attempting to find Sasuke again since they believe he'd still their leader. But then both were discovered and had to fight those Samurai guys. Remember, they don't know about Sasuke's attempt to kill Karin yet :S
    They've pretty much disbanded.
    Seeing as Juugo and Suigetsu will probably feel somewhat betrayed that Sasuke left them back there.

Plus rumours of Sasuke achieving his goal (and leaving them after that) and his probable subsequent actions will make it all clear.
    Though Naruto vs Sasuke will probably make Sasuke redeemed and reunite them. :P

I have every right to use ubers, and you have no right to bash me for it. If you agree then copy and paste this into your signature. (started by Desert Flower)

I just hope they're not left forgotten characters and give them a proper conclusion.

I don't see why Jugo and Suigetsu can't still appear in the series. Maybe as their own unit with Karin if she ever gets released. I think Suigetsu likes her and he might get angry and try to save her from Konoha. A team of three sounds more appealing than the old team of four.

Quote Originally Posted by LexSuicune View Post
    I just hope they're not left forgotten characters and give them a proper conclusion.
    I'm sure the fourth ninja war has potential to show them. =D

I don't see why Jugo and Suigetsu can't still appear in the series. Maybe as their own unit with Karin if she ever gets released. I think Suigetsu likes her and he might get angry and try to save her from Konoha. A team of three sounds more appealing than the old team of four.
    They probably will appear, but probably will be fodder for EMS Sasuke (maybe the rookies will be too... perhaps Kakashi-Yamato as well), seeing as EMS Sasuke needs hype before facing this uber Naruto.

Speaking of which... despite all that power, he still has to perfect a jutsu! =O

I have every right to use ubers, and you have no right to bash me for it. If you agree then copy and paste this into your signature. (started by Desert Flower)

Well I'm still looking forward to seeing Sasuke's EMS since it's been month since his last appearance. Madara, Kabuto, and Sasuke will pose a serious threat to the 5 nations and with 7 Bijuu and 6 other Akatsuki members, it seems like the 5 nations will have to put up an supreme fight otherwise they've lost already

Well I'm still looking forward to seeing Sasuke's EMS since it's been month since his last appearance. Madara, Kabuto, and Sasuke will pose a serious threat to the 5 nations and with 7 Bijuu and 6 other Akatsuki members, it seems like the 5 nations will have to put up an supreme fight otherwise they've lost already
    Kabuto hasnt really done anything so Im not worried about him. Sasuke however is just more annoying than scary villian. I dont care if he shows up which id really sad. The only real villians are the few akatsuki.

Signature Stuff
        Spoiler:- undefined:

Quote Originally Posted by ryodragonite View Post
    Kabuto hasnt really done anything so Im not worried about him. Sasuke however is just more annoying than scary villian. I dont care if he shows up which id really sad. The only real villians are the few akatsuki.
    Are you kidding? He revived 5 Akatsuki members all at once, something even Orochimaru might not have been able to do. That's something, that's something huge. He's probably more of a threat than Sasuke is at this point since he can revive strong opponents in seconds.

Are you kidding? He revived 5 Akatsuki members all at once, something even Orochimaru might not have been able to do. That's something, that's something huge. He's probably more of a threat than Sasuke is at this point since he can revive strong opponents in seconds.
    I thought that Kabuto has part of Orochimaru in him though, so that could explain it though. Well I haven't gone back to that chapter, so I might be wrong.

Precisely he even said that those Akatsuki weren't his only pawns. Also he has this sixth unknown zombie which scared Madara too; that zombie's existence alone made Madara decide to work with Kabuto,

Quote Originally Posted by KimmyGoRawr View Post
    I thought that Kabuto has part of Orochimaru in him though, so that could explain it though. Well I haven't gone back to that chapter, so I might be wrong.
    He does. But he's completely controlled Orochimaru's cells and apparently surpassed Orochimaru in various jutsu like the Edo Tensei.

Quote Originally Posted by twilight trainer View Post
    Precisely he even said that those Akatsuki weren't his only pawns. Also he has this sixth unknown zombie which scared Madara too; that zombie's existence alone made Madara decide to work with Kabuto,

He does. But he's completely controlled Orochimaru's cells and apparently surpassed Orochimaru in various jutsu like the Edo Tensei.
    He used his willpower to do that, as he said. Thing is, I'm dying to know who the heck the sixth one is. :S
    [IMG]http://i29.*******.com/5f0ze0.png[/IMG]

Sig by me

Diamond FC - 3395 1993 2150 [KESHAN]
    Platinum FC - 2321 4526 2950 [Keshan]
    HeartGold FC - 4255 0262 6619 [Keshan]

I don't count Orochimaru as being Kabuto or vice versa. I know Orochimaru's cells are inside of Kabuto's body, but seeing Kabuto perform the Edo Tensei makes me believe he has perfect control over Orochimaru now so that Orochimaru is finally, finally, irrelevant to the storyline. I hope I am correct for once :/

Quote Originally Posted by KeshanAmare View Post
    He used his willpower to do that, as he said. Thing is, I'm dying to know who the heck the sixth one is. :S
    True. But he also manage to surpass Orochimaru with the jutsu they use, so that's a remarkable feat.

Hmm probably Shisui Uchiha? Or maybe even Madara Uchiha assuming Tobi isn't really Madara Uchiha?

I don't count Orochimaru as being Kabuto or vice versa. I know Orochimaru's cells are inside of Kabuto's body, but seeing Kabuto perform the Edo Tensei makes me believe he has perfect control over Orochimaru now so that Orochimaru is finally, finally, irrelevant to the storyline. I hope I am correct for once :/
    Lol. You make it sound like you're always wrong.

As long as Kabuto exists, Orochimaru is still relevant. Kabuto's new powers come from Orochimaru himself (most of them anyway). I count Kabuto as being 1/3 Orochimaru and 2/3 Kabuto. And Orochimaru is not dead. He's trapped inside an eternal genjutsu. He's finally achieved his dream of becoming immortal. :/ A hell of immortality, that is. What if Kabuto somehow revives Orochimaru, and helps him escape from the genjutsu? What if the genjutsu is broken, since Itachi died, and Orochimaru is in hiding? It's still too early to guess. Once Kabuto dies, Orochimaru and Kabuto will be out of the story forever.

Though I said a lot about Orochimaru's return just now, chances are, he probably won't.

Quote Originally Posted by twilight trainer View Post
    True. But he also manage to surpass Orochimaru with the jutsu they use, so that's a remarkable feat.

Hmm probably Shisui Uchiha? Or maybe even Madara Uchiha assuming Tobi isn't really Madara Uchiha?

Shisui's dead. Killed by Itachi. If he's not, then how did Itachi gain the Mangekyou Sharingan? You have to kill your best friend, remember. Shisui was Itachi's best friend. Oh yeah, I forgot. Sasuke gained the Mangekyou Sharingan through killing Itachi, his brother. Itachi could have gained it by killing his dad. So that means...Shisui could be in the plot. ...Wait. Danzou had Shisui's eyes. That Mist ninja Ao sensed it (I think it was Ao). That means Shisui is eyeless. He can't have anything to do with the plot, if he doesn't have his eyes.

Maybe. Uchiha Madara could be dead, and Tobi could be an impostor. But he's definitely an Uchiha. I believe he is Madara, though things could be very interesting if he wasn't.

What I want is the Sage of Six Paths to become a major part of the arc. After all, he is the one that sealed the Juubi in the moon using Chibaku Tensei (that's one big Chibaku Tensei ). What if Madara awakens and unseals the Juubi, and the Sage of Six Paths appears whenever the Juubi is awakened? Epic fight. I'd rather Madara goes down that way. Then the Sage of Six Paths re-seals the Juubi with the help of Naruto. I'd like that.

Sig by me

Oh well I havent read this weeks chapter so Im just going with you guys. He healed five? I hope Itachi and Deidara are among those people. And there fully alive or are they like zombie alive.

Signature Stuff
        Spoiler:- undefined:

Quote Originally Posted by ryodragonite
    Oh well I havent read this weeks chapter so Im just going with you guys. He healed five? I hope Itachi and Deidara are among those people. And there fully alive or are they like zombie alive.
    The chapter where they showed Kabuto summoning the dead Akatsuki was about a month ago. Anyway they're zombie alive. Kabuto completely controls them.

Oh, speaking of that, I miss Suigetsu and Juugo... Just hoping that Sasuke doesn't treat them like the last time he treated Karin. I like the whole of Taka and I'm saddened if Sasuke kills them as practice.

Just hoping that the Suigetsu vs. Kisame match happens, though I pretty much doubt Kisame can evade Naruto, Bee, Yamato, Aoba and the others.
    [Projected Alphα Sαpphire Team]

Suigetsu and Juugo. It has been a while hasn't it? By the way will the rest of the Konoha 12 actually do something other than naruto or sakura? Im tired of them hogging the plot.
    Click on ^ to prevent it from death This means YOU!!!

pearl fc=2664-3107-0591

Quote Originally Posted by Charminions View Post
    The chapter where they showed Kabuto summoning the dead Akatsuki was about a month ago. Anyway they're zombie alive. Kabuto completely controls them.
    Actually it was more like 4-5 months ago lol. Well Kabuto seems to be like Sasori now since he can control bodies at will like a puppetmaster. Actually, so could Nagato and Madara too. Why is it that so many characters have puppetmaster powers in this series

I know it has been revealed a long time ago, but isn't the Yondaime Mizukage just a child? I imagine Madara controlled him mostly and would explain the tyrannical reign of Kirigakure like Mei said, but how can someone so young reach a Kage-like level?

Even it was difficult to accept Gaara as the Kazekage and he's much older by the looks of it.

Quote Originally Posted by SharpedoX View Post
    I know it has been revealed a long time ago, but isn't the Yondaime Mizukage just a child? I imagine Madara controlled him mostly and would explain the tyrannical reign of Kirigakure like Mei said, but how can someone so young reach a Kage-like level?

Even it was difficult to accept Gaara as the Kazekage and he's much older by the looks of it.
    I don't think Yagura was too young though. Maybe Gaara's age at the time he was appointed as Mizukage. I think he was just really short. Anyway, even if that weren't the case, maybe he was viewed as the strongest ninja in Kirigakure so they made him Mizukage right away. He did host the Sanbi so it makes sense that he was strong. I'm guessing Madara arrived one day and easily took control of Yagura with his Sharingan.

I don't think Yagura was too young though. Maybe Gaara's age at the time he was appointed as Mizukage. I think he was just really short. Anyway, even if that weren't the case, maybe he was viewed as the strongest ninja in Kirigakure so they made him Mizukage right away. He did host the Sanbi so it makes sense that he was strong. I'm guessing Madara arrived one day and easily took control of Yagura with his Sharingan.
    Yagura should have put up a fight before though. :S

Quote Originally Posted by SharpedoX View Post

Yagura was probably around 16 then. Same age as Gaara. Wasn't Sarutobi around 9-13 when he was made Hokage?

Sig by me

Spoilers are out, they seem legit although they're really long this time around for some reason, looks like a 20+ page chapter. Looks interesting to see Kisame commit suicide at last:

Full Translation
    508 How a shinobi dies

Kisame lets out a shout as he removes the restraining device and uses the Mizurou no Jutsu (water prison)

Everyone is flustered
    Within the water prison, Kisame does a Kuchiyose but is beginning to lose consciousness.

From here, it's a flashback to when Kisame first met Itachi

Kisame: (It's just as you said, Itachi-san)
    From today onwards, I'm the one who's going to be teamed with you. Once a Kirigakure (hidden mist) Seven Ninja Swordsman
    Hoshigaki Kisame... Pleased to make your acquaintance.

Itachi listens silently

In spite of this, Kisame continues smoothly: The feeling of having killed your kinsmen isn't quite something you can put in words, now is it~

Itachi: You've done your homework, haven't you. I can tell you intend to understand me better, but how about yourself?
    Coming here after getting lost in the mist... You're just a thug who hasn't decided where he wants to go. Am I wrong?

Kisame props Samehada on Itachi's shoulder
    Kisame: Let me tell you something nice. This applies to the shark species too~~~
    Sharks eat each other while in their mothers' stomachs. They kill their comrades. Henceforth, you are my comrade within Akatsuki. Please be on your guard. To me...

Itachi's eyes are in Mangekyou-mode: Right back at you...

Kisame unsheaths Samehada: Let's get along with each other so we won't end up as each other's final opponent.

Itachi: Be prepared with the knowledge that the one person who got along with me, died a worthy death

Kisame: In that case, that means neither of us are worthy humans, doesn't it?

Itachi: No, we are not fish. We are humans. We do not know what kind of human we are until we taste our last.
    We are made to realise what we are at the time of our death. Don't you think death is like that?

Back to the present time.
    The shark that was Kuchiyose-d is on a rampage.

Kisame: (Itachi-san, it seems that I really am... Not a worthless human, huh?)

The Kuchiyose-d shark eats Kisame.

Everyone is dumbfounded

Aoba: He was very much weakened. That was the path he tread knowing he couldn't escape from us.
    Yamato: To think that this was the way the mysterious individual Hoshigaki Kisame died...
    Bee's friend: Is he really dead?
    Samehada seems lonely
    Bee pets Samehada
    Naruto: But, he did it because he didn't want to give any information on his comrades to us, his enemies. Think about Nagato. Even within Akatsuki, there are people who act with their comrades in mind (dattebayo!)
    Guy: (placing a hand on Naruto's shoulder) He was remarkable, although he was an enemy! A shinobi's way of life is determined by the way he dies!
    Hoshigaki Kisame, I will never forget you for as long as I live!

A seal is performed to validate the scroll containing the information. The booby trap is set off. A bunch of sharks appear.
    One of them holds the scroll in his mouth and heads to sea.

Rain is falling in Amegakure (hidden rain)
    Madara sits on a rock by the water: Rinnegan... It looks like you aren't going to obediently tell me where you hid Nagato.

Konan: I knew you would come to me. I've been waiting... To kill you

Madara: You won't go easy on me just because we were once comrades... Great
    Last edited by Lorde; 1st September 2010 at 7:05 PM.

The way Kisame dies is kind of ironic.

Oh boy! Tobi vs. Konan. Really hoping that Konan shows more of her origami jutsu. Comparing to the other Akatsuki (even though she abandoned it) she hasn't done anything that delivered an impact to the series.

Just hoping Kabuto doesn't intervene with Zombie Nagato. I get the feeling he's somewhere near him. Perhaps Zetsu will be watching as usual.

Konan versus Madara seems to have a clear outcome though so I don't look forward to it. I just hope Konan can deliver a good fight before she's killed or taken captive or something like that. I don't know why Madara is even bothing with the Rinnegan though, it's not very powerful and even if it were, it would exhaust Madara since he lacks the Kekkei Genkai.

Page 529 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 429479519525526527528529530531532533539579629 ... LastLast