Page 53 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 343495051525354555657631031531053 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 27166

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by Reimei View Post
    Hay Thar Tobi, you've got something in your eye.

*GASP* TOBI is OBITO!?! Wow Kishimoto really pulled one on us
    FEEL THE POWER OF THE KYUUBI

Only 2 banners are allowed in your signature. You had 3, so 1 has been removed. Please read the Signature Rules.

Quote Originally Posted by HellKorn View Post
    The latter. Zabuza would take offense to the rape fics involving him and Haku. After all, Zabuza would be gentle with his lovely boy.
    Naw, Zabuza is totally into S&M. Just look as his attire.

And yet it was always in front of us.
    The one place we never look!

Which reminds me: where the hell is Guy, and why hasn't Kishimoto taken advice from the fillers and given him an afro?
    He's gone to Funkytown for training.

Quote Originally Posted by Reimei View Post
    Hay Thar Tobi, you've got something in your eye.

Hah! I would love to see how many people are gonna flame on this!
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

two Uchihas in Akatsuki? two leaf-nin is starting to push it already, but two Uchihas? and what happened to Pein saying that people like him were replaceable?

Become a Spriter! Hang Out! Join C-Spriting!

Quote Originally Posted by absol attacker View Post
    two Uchihas in Akatsuki? two leaf-nin is starting to push it already, but two Uchihas? and what happened to Pein saying that people like him were replaceable?

He lied>

Also guys i think that Uchia madara is TOBI. UM could be possesing obitos body.

Quote Originally Posted by Hupla View Post
    He lied>

Also guys i think that Uchia madara is TOBI. UM could be possesing obitos body.
    He said he had the power of Madara (as in, the Mangekyo, or whatever its called), not Madara himself.

I think i finally agree w/ the people that bash kishimoto on rushing things....he really rushed this in. we just got done w/ the shock of the akatsuki leader, and he already answered the other theory.....im slightly confused however, because it seems they proved the uchiha part, but the obito thing may still be in the air....but im sure he is obito.....

Singin' In The Rain

Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi_Pachirisu View Post
    but im sure he is obito.....

So does half the world my friend so does half the world.

Yes I got confused with that shadowy guys [peobably Mandara] talking to the leader COME ON KISHIMOTO GIVE IT UP ALREADY GO SLOWER! -.-'

And what the leader had an affair with Deidara or something? 'We can always find someone to replace him [Tobi] but Deidara was precious' WTFH? you have a hot girl next to you all the time why need Deidara?
    ~Kaim

PS. Not a way to boost raitings either Kishi <_<
    I find enlightenment in my own knowledge, I am a proud Atheist.
        Spoiler:- My Favorite Quotes...So Far XD:

Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi_Pachirisu View Post
    I think i finally agree w/ the people that bash kishimoto on rushing things....he really rushed this in. we just got done w/ the shock of the akatsuki leader, and he already answered the other theory.....im slightly confused however, because it seems they proved the uchiha part, but the obito thing may still be in the air....but im sure he is obito.....
    This is pretty much a reason as to why I'm not really too interested about Kishimoto's storytelling.

Its not really as hyped up and good as Oda's.

Its pretty much why I don't have such an interest in the series anymore. I was into it back when I was only 14, but 5 years later... its just another typical series that just doesn't satisfy me at all.

Tobi isn't Obito...

Spoiler:
    Last edited by absol attacker; 27th July 2007 at 11:07 PM.

Become a Spriter! Hang Out! Join C-Spriting!

Quote Originally Posted by absol attacker View Post
    Tobi isn't Obito...

Spoiler:
    Eh, kinda figured. Obito was too obvious. Strange though, I never would have thought there would be two sharingan users in the ranks of Akatsuki. Now it makes sense.
    If you're looking for a confidence boost in Marvel VS Capcom 3, Halo Reach or TF2, look me up.
    Pokemon White Friend Code: 2794-9939-9096
    I use "uber" Pokemon in allotted tiers, I calculate stat values, I draw the line at cheating devices, I breed my way to perfection, and I care about natures. I breed my Pokemon out of the most ideal parental stock, and treat them like brainless drones made out of bits of data. I believe that thinking of them as anything more is pointless.

I just read the chapter, that was awesome......I cant believe how fast his attitude changed, not to mention his name! when they gave a full body shot, i thought i saw some metal objects attached to his pants. does he have some awesome weapon too?I like the hood(nobody wears it).
    I like how Kiba got some mention, maybe we'll be seeing him do some stuff(GATSUUGA!!!!!).
    I almost forgot about Juugo being psycho, that was cool to see....then sasuke fell asleep, that was funny.

Singin' In The Rain

I swear I give up on life now how the hell is Tobi 1. The Akatsuki Leader, 2. Madara [technically he said he had the power of Mandara XD] and 3. go from silly little school girl to evil mastermind that quick? Unless there are 2 Tobi's! *GASP*

~Kaim

Quote Originally Posted by Kaim_Fabuyashi View Post
    I swear I give up on life now how the hell is Tobi 1. The Akatsuki Leader, 2. Madara [technically he said he had the power of Mandara XD] and 3. go from silly little school girl to evil mastermind that quick? Unless there are 2 Tobi's! *GASP*

~Kaim
    1. Because kishimoto said so.
    2. Most likely madara possesed obitos body before he died. 3. He was acting

Quote Originally Posted by Hupla View Post
    1. Because kishimoto said so.
    2. Most likely madara possesed obitos body before he died. 3. He was acting
    1. bah Kishimoto -.-'
    2. I doubt he possessed his body
    3. it seemed to real to be acting.

~Kaim

Quote Originally Posted by Kaim_Fabuyashi View Post

~Kaim
    1. Probably always was, he probably only joined the group because Sasori was dead (although that poses the question of why he didn't join after Orochimaru left. Probably because of the whole 'Akatsuki ring still on his first body's hand situation.')
    2. He either is Madara, or an Uchiha who learned to harness the true power of the Sharingan and preached the methods to Itatchi which would explain how such a bright kid would go and murder every other member of his own clan (except 1-2.)
    3. He probably has a split personality like Zetsu, or he was acting like a goofball to disguise his true intent.
    If you're looking for a confidence boost in Marvel VS Capcom 3, Halo Reach or TF2, look me up.
    I use "uber" Pokemon in allotted tiers, I calculate stat values, I draw the line at cheating devices, I breed my way to perfection, and I care about natures. I breed my Pokemon out of the most ideal parental stock, and treat them like brainless drones made out of bits of data. I believe that thinking of them as anything more is pointless.

I think tobi is obito and Obito somehow found the power of Uchiha madara, there might be something beyond mangenkou sharingan.
    FC:0988 8206 5079 (pearl)

Quote Originally Posted by Mubarakat View Post
    I think tobi is obito and Obito somehow found the power of Uchiha madara, there might be something beyond mangenkou sharingan.
    Or how to use it without going blind.

~Kaim

Great, emo kunoichi next.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Great, emo kunoichi next.
    If she's going to be emo, she'd better have some sort of awesome power. Manga writers employ emo tactics waaay too often!

Quote Originally Posted by dragonic_man View Post
    If she's going to be emo, she'd better have some sort of awesome power. Manga writers employ emo tactics waaay too often!
    I meant she LOOKS emo. For all we know she could be a vampire ninja.

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    I meant she LOOKS emo. For all we know she could be a vampire ninja.
    If that were the case, I would be satisfied. Something tells me that won't be the case though.

Just saw the RAW version of the next chapter and
        Spoiler:- naruto manga spoiler:
    Last edited by Gentleman Skeleton; 3rd August 2007 at 10:51 PM.

Oh my.

And Karin was all like "It's repping time!"

I'm still having trouble processing the fact that Kishimoto has apparently created a character whose near-sole purpose is to emulate actual fangirls.

Meh...

WTFMFWTFAYT???!!!

^very sad and true.

I really liked this chapter, Cuz we havent seen a good old fashioned "forest chase" in awhile.I generally hate these, but this was more interesting.

Did sasuke get a new outfit?it would make sense he doesnt work for orochimaru anymore....

OH BOY NARUTO VS ITACHI. i bet that naruto is a replication, so he wont even fight him.

Singin' In The Rain

Quote Originally Posted by feebas_factor View Post
    I'm still having trouble processing the fact that Kishimoto has apparently created a character whose near-sole purpose is to emulate actual fangirls.
    I was certain Oda would do it first, but I was mistaken.
    Thanks Sammi!

Page 53 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 343495051525354555657631031531053 ... LastLast