Page 530 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 430480520526527528529530531532533534540580630 ... LastLast
Results 13,226 to 13,250 of 27175

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Konan is obviously going to lose but I'm looking forward to a good fight from her.

Nooo!!!! Please don't kill Konan T_T

I have spoiler pics.

http://i55.*******.com/6e0rhh.jpg
    http://i56.*******.com/33xcu1j.jpg

I will be ****** if Konan dies.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Konan is useless, she always has been so I don't see the point in Kishi keeping her alive at this point. I want her to live, but what role would she play if left alive? I can't think of one unless she has powers other than paper manipulation.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Konan is useless, she always has been so I don't see the point in Kishi keeping her alive at this point. I want her to live, but what role would she play if left alive? I can't think of one unless she has powers other than paper manipulation.
    I know she won't live. She's one of my favourite characters though, so I don't want to see her go easily. I'm just happy she appeared again.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Konan of course might be of use.

She alligned Amekagure with Konohakagure once Nagato was defeated by Naruto and in the upcoming 4th Shinobi war she could very well mean a powerful ally to Konoha and the rest of the Shinobi nations considering she WAS a member of Akatsuki and knew as well as Nagato many of Madara's nasty plots.

Quote Originally Posted by LexSuicune
    Konan of course might be of use.

She alligned Amekagure with Konohakagure once Nagato was defeated by Naruto and in the upcoming 4th Shinobi war she could very well mean a powerful ally to Konoha and the rest of the Shinobi nations considering she WAS a member of Akatsuki and knew as well as Nagato many of Madara's nasty plots.
    I doubt Konan would help out in the 4th Shinobi War. Konan only wants to kill Madara for Nagato's sake but helping out the 5 nations? Don't think so.

Konan offered Amekagure's allegiance to Naruto and shook his hand before handing him the Origami bouquet after he defeated Nagato.

She would must definitely help them against Madara, both for Amekagure's sake (as her new chief) and to protect Nagato's body.

Amegakure and Konohagakure might be allied but I get the feeling Madara will try to manipulate Amegakure's ninja to fight against the 5 nations alongside himself. That's what Madara does, he uses people then gets rid of them if they don't serve him well. he doesn't care about lives as long as he has an army at hand.
    Last edited by Lorde; 2nd September 2010 at 2:07 AM.

They hold Konan and Nagato in high-regard, Nagato was a GOD to them and Konan his earthbound angel, that's why they call her Tenshi-sama, and because of her paper wings XD.

The only way he could get a hold of the nation is by taking over Konan's body as he did the Mizukage's.

Shouldn't be a problem to control Konan seeing as how Madara once controlled the Kyuubi and the Mizukage and who knows who else haha. Couldn't he just kill Konan and transform into her or something? Seems way easier, or have orders sent from "her" to the villagers who would then do as they are told since they think she's God's messenger.

Of course he could kill her and bring her back through Kabutomaru's forbbiden jutsu.

But it's actually easier to just manipulate her using the Mangekyo Sharingan.

If he can manipulate someone as strong as the Mizukage who was a Jinchuuriki, he can manipulate anyone.

Konan versus Madara seems to have a clear outcome though so I don't look forward to it. I just hope Konan can deliver a good fight before she's killed or taken captive or something like that. I don't know why Madara is even bothing with the Rinnegan though, it's not very powerful and even if it were, it would exhaust Madara since he lacks the Kekkei Genkai.
    He need the rinnegan to sync up with Gedo Mazo!

man even though the chapters have been awesome so far i wish it would speed up! i want some epic 4th shinobi wat yummyness.
    ]

Spoiler:- TRADES OFFER:

Women'sugg boots,anxiety coolugg classic,especially during autumnugg boots sale,and winter acclimateugg boots uk,does not assure anxietyugg boots cheap

Quote Originally Posted by Elite Four Muadita View Post
    He need the rinnegan to sync up with Gedo Mazo!

man even though the chapters have been awesome so far i wish it would speed up! i want some epic 4th shinobi wat yummyness.
    I thought that anyone with powerful chakra could synchronize with the Gedo Mazo, I didn't know he needed the Rinnegan. Also, he wanted Sasuke to synchronize with it so how could the Rinnegan be used if Sasuke was going to synchronize instead of Madara? Judging from the way Madara talked about the Rinnegan when he planned on taking it from Pain, he wanted it to strengthen himself for the war.

I thought that anyone with powerful chakra could synchronize with the Gedo Mazo, I didn't know he needed the Rinnegan. Also, he wanted Sasuke to synchronize with it so how could the Rinnegan be used if Sasuke was going to synchronize instead of Madara? Judging from the way Madara talked about the Rinnegan when he planned on taking it from Pain, he wanted it to strengthen himself for the war.
    My thoughts are that you need the rinnegan to "activate" the statue and simple use any pawn (with strong chakra i guess) to actually have the control over it. Just an idea though:P
    ]

Why would you need the Rinnegan to activate it?

I don't know, maybe the exact mechanics for the Gedo Mazo are unknown at the moment? Anyway, the chapter just seems to be 3 big events wrapped up in about 20 pages, I'm wondering if Kishi's going quickly on purpose. Has anyone else noticed it? The battles are faster than usual as of late. It's a good thing but it also gets annoying since certain characters are proving to be letdowns (Kisame for one).

I don't know, maybe the exact mechanics for the Gedo Mazo are unknown at the moment? Anyway, the chapter just seems to be 3 big events wrapped up in about 20 pages, I'm wondering if Kishi's going quickly on purpose. Has anyone else noticed it? The battles are faster than usual as of late. It's a good thing but it also gets annoying since certain characters are proving to be letdowns (Kisame for one).
    The animé will probably be more exciting, and have more action. Kishi must be trying to finish things up quickly, as this arc has been going on for too long already. Kisame's gone anyway.
    [IMG]http://i29.*******.com/5f0ze0.png[/IMG]

Sig by me

Diamond FC - 3395 1993 2150 [KESHAN]
    Platinum FC - 2321 4526 2950 [Keshan]
    HeartGold FC - 4255 0262 6619 [Keshan]

Quote Originally Posted by KeshanAmare View Post
    The animé will probably be more exciting, and have more action. Kishi must be trying to finish things up quickly, as this arc has been going on for too long already. Kisame's gone anyway.
    This is arc isn't too long. It's only just started to be honest. I expect at least 3 more fights in this arc and it looks like the first of these new fights is just beginning as seen in this week's chapter. Anyway, I don't understand how the characters could be so stupid and fall for the trap. They're ninja for God's sake...

Quote Originally Posted by LexSuicune View Post
    Why would you need the Rinnegan to activate it?
    Well its a rinnegan tecnique.

but yeah i noticed how its going faster! i like it though! ive always hated naruto's cliffhangers :P
    ]

I dislike cliffhangers too, but this whole Naruto arc has been awkward. I mean, I never thought Naruto and Bee would ever meet and they did. I never thought Naruto would defeated the Kyuubi this early but he did. I als didn't think he'd meet his mom, but he did. Kisame died without even capturing Bee which is really odd now :S

I dislike cliffhangers too, but this whole Naruto arc has been awkward. I mean, I never thought Naruto and Bee would ever meet and they did. I never thought Naruto would defeated the Kyuubi this early but he did. I als didn't think he'd meet his mom, but he did. Kisame died without even capturing Bee which is really odd now :S
    Naruto and Bee HAD to meet. They're both Jinchuuriki after all, and they're being targeted by Madara. Two of them together are stronger.

Naruto's mum was there, that made everything easier (through her jutsu). Bee was there to help as well. We still don't know the extent of Naruto's new power. He may need to defeat the Kyuubi once more to learn a new technique.

He had to meet his mum. It's incomplete to meet his dad, but not his mum. We also gained some insight on Naruto's/Minato's/Kushina's past.

Kisame was around for way too long anyway. Plus, Bee's pretty much a main character for this arc and the next arc now.
    [IMG]http://i29.*******.com/5f0ze0.png[/IMG]

Sig by me

Diamond FC - 3395 1993 2150 [KESHAN]
    Platinum FC - 2321 4526 2950 [Keshan]
    HeartGold FC - 4255 0262 6619 [Keshan]

Kisame's finally dead!! He was a great villian. But don't worry, we'll see him again once Kabuto uses Edo Tensei again. Next up, Madara vs. Konan. Who will win?

Quote Originally Posted by Blaziryu View Post
    Kisame's finally dead!! He was a great villian. But don't worry, we'll see him again once Kabuto uses Edo Tensei again. Next up, Madara vs. Konan. Who will win?
    Space bender versus paper girl? Unless Konan has some awesome tricks up her sleeve, Madara probably wins.

Page 530 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 430480520526527528529530531532533534540580630 ... LastLast