Page 531 of 1047 FirstFirst ... 431481521527528529530531532533534535541581631 ... LastLast
Results 13,251 to 13,275 of 26165

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

madara will win he is the main antognist so it is needed to continue
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Quote Originally Posted by Blaziryu View Post
    Kisame's finally dead!! He was a great villian. But don't worry, we'll see him again once Kabuto uses Edo Tensei again. Next up, Madara vs. Konan. Who will win?
    Kisame wasn't all that great. He wouldn't die at first and that made him annoying and now he dies, but by his own hand? I think his character would've been great had he just had an awesome battle then died by the hands of his opponent. Madara will win the battle, though I think Sasuke will help him out.
    Last edited by Lorde; 5th September 2010 at 3:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Kisame wasn't all that great. He wouldn't die at first and that made him annoying and now he dies, but by his own hand? I think his character would've been great had he just had an awesome battle then died by the hands of his opponent. Madara will win the battle, though I think Sasuke will help him out.
    Yeah i also think that Madara will win but rather than Sasuke, I think we'll see some Edo tensei action. I think Kabuto will summon Nagato.

This is what i don't get.... how do you revive nagato, yet Madara is looking for thw rinnegan. anyone has any ideas?
    ]

Spoiler:- TRADES OFFER:

Madara has to look for the actual Rinnegan because the Nagato Kabuto revived is simply made out of ash. If Madara was to try and take the eyes or something, They would become dust. So Madara has to go find his real body if he wants a working Rinnegan.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Ohh i see, but will Kabuto's Nagato have the Rinnegan's Power?
    ]

Quote Originally Posted by Elite Four Muadita View Post
    Ohh i see, but will Kabuto's Nagato have the Rinnegan's Power?
    You can bet that the revived Nagato will have the Rinnegan power. When Orochimaru revived Hashirama, Hashirama kept his Kekkei Genkai so it means that Nagato will keep his, too. It's kind of annoying though, having to fight him all over again. The guy was a beasts in his own arc :S

I actualy would like to see the death characters summonened by kabuto, considering my 2 favorite characters are with them

Hopefully Konan doesn't die from this. Maybe Madara could randomly teleport her somewhere.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon
    Hopefully Konan doesn't die from this. Maybe Madara could randomly teleport her somewhere.
    There's no reason to keep Konan alive, there's nothing much more she can do. Might as well let Madara kill her but I have a feeling Kabuto will get in the fight and summon Nagato.

I hope konan doesn't die she is my second favorite female character first one being hinata

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    I'm afraid of the things he'd end up doing to her though. He could torture her for information which might work but would reveal some of Konoha's weaknesses. Konan did invade Konoha so maybe she has intel on the village from her time there during Pain's invasion?

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA
    I'm afraid of the things he'd end up doing to her though. He could torture her for information which might work but would reveal some of Konoha's weaknesses. Konan did invade Konoha so maybe she has intel on the village from her time there during Pain's invasion?
    Doesn't Madara already know how to get into Konoha? He is one of the founders of Konoha after all.

I just think he wants to get his hands on the Rinnegan.

Controlling her would be a plus considering he's aiming towards a 4th Shinobi war and having the man power of Amekagure at his disposal wouldn't hurt in order to keep Konoha's allies at bay.

Quote Originally Posted by Charminions View Post
    Doesn't Madara already know how to get into Konoha? He is one of the founders of Konoha after all.
    I meant more like military intel, information on where Konoha stands in the war department. Also any other weaknesses the village might have, not just how to get into it. Any ninja could get inside Konoha but it would be safer for Madara to get his information from another source rather than just get it himself.

I don't know. Madara seem to have been able to gather plenty of info just find by himself. Plus I would think that Zetsu would be far more useful in that department then Konan would be.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

I hope Konan destroyed Nagato's eyes and makes Madara absolutely miserable <3

I would actually like for amdara to gain access to the rinnegan, then things will get really awesome.
    ]

Spoilers are out. I don't reallly get it but it looks like it's a little backstory to the Ame Orphans:

The bridge to peace

Madara listens to Konan's reasons for her betrayal (of Akatsuki). He says he didn't expect that Naruto was worth so much.
    Konan says hostilely, "Because he is the light, and holds the flower of hope for everyone."
    Madara: "The fact that you are still wearing those clothes (Akatsuki uniform) despite fighting me tells me that you still cling to Akatsuki."
    Konan: "Akatsuki was created by Yahiko, the red clouds on their uniform symbolise the rain of blood that fell during war in Amegakure, and just because you came aboard Akatsuki, it doesn't make it yours - it's our symbol of justice"
    Konan continues: "The Rinnegan was bestowed upon Nagato of Amegakure, it is not yours, but his eyes are this country's, and this village's treasure"
    Madara lets Konan's paper shuriken pass through his body, "This will be the end, so I'll tell you"
    "The one who induced Yahiko to set up the Akatsuki was me. The one who gave Nagato the Rinnegan was also me. That's why it's only right to ask for them to be returned to me"
    The two begin their battle as Konan says that if Madara were to get his hands on it, all sorts of things would happen.
    Konan doesn't let hi materialised body escape by attacking with a large number of paper attacks.
    Madara notices that she has something planned and decides to take her on, trying to suck Konan up when he has a chance.
    However Konan has mixed some exploding tags among the paper, intending to kill the both of them.
    -Flashback starts-
    When Akatsuki was founded? Konan reports to Yahiko that their members have been defeated.
    Yahiko and Nagato are both injured and bandaged.
    There are numerous other minor members present apart from Yahiko, Nagato and Konan.
    Nagato says that he will go out to recce in the afternoon, but Yahiko says "I'll go, so rest, don't strain yourself"
    He continues, "Nagato is pivotal to Akatsuki and is the man who will change the world. So just give all your worries to Nagato"
    Konan: "The same goes for you, everyone loves you and thus follows you, just like with Nagato"
    A while later, Yahiko responds "He is the man who will become the bridge to peace. My role is to become a pillar of support to that bridge"
    Yahiko murmurs, "This country is still crying, and I now want to save this country which I once hated for always crying, that's how I feel deep down. I just can't leave this country alone because it's a crybaby just like me, "And he leaves.
    Konan, Nagato and the other members see him off, Nagato says, "The one who will be the bridge to peace is him, his very purpose will form the bridge"
    "We'll believe in Yahiko, let's go everyone!" He commands, before following after Yahiko.
    The flashback ends with Konan's monologue of determination "I will become the pillar of support to the two bridges formed by Yahiko and Nagato"
    The exploded paper and cloth are scattered about. We see a little of Madara's face as his mask has broken. He has also lost his right arm.
    He says to Konan who is right before him, seemingly not with as many injuries, "I underestimated you, after all you were also once a member of Akatsuki."
    "You intended to explode the both of us, but thanks to the fact that I sucked in a little of the explosion, both of us are safe"
    In response to Madara's question if she's exhausted her secret plans, Konan says that she has a question for Madara. "Do you know why you were betrayed by us?"
    Madara: Who knows?
    Konan uses secret arts as she yells "You are darkness, a flower can only wilt in a world without light!"
    The lake? Sea? All becomes paper, and spreads just like the Red Sea did for Moses, and she tries to drop Madara into it ... next chapter!
    A secret art to protect Nagato ... Seal him into a sea of paper!!

sounds like a pretty good chapter, with the filler in anime atm, it has to be a good chapter :P

Wow, that battle will be absolutely beautiful

Hopefully it goes on a little while longer. I've always wanted to see Konan do more. I think the red cloud description is cool.
    Last edited by HoennMaster; 9th September 2010 at 4:26 AM.
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

The chapter seems really cool after seeing some of the images. Konan looks like she'll end up redeeming herself afterall. I might have been wrong before about sexism lol. Here's an image of Konan's last attack splitting the sea in two (it's pretty big so I'll put it in S-tags):

Spoiler:- Image:
    Last edited by Lorde; 8th September 2010 at 6:31 PM.

wow that looks nice, can't wait to read it tbh that sea of paper amazing..

OMGGG that looks awesome!!! i wished we could see madara's face already!! damn it... :P but konan really surprised me :P
    ]

This is what I'm looking forward to reading in the next chapter. Thank you Kishi for not disappointing me.

Page 531 of 1047 FirstFirst ... 431481521527528529530531532533534535541581631 ... LastLast