Page 532 of 1013 FirstFirst ... 432482522528529530531532533534535536542582632 ... LastLast
Results 13,276 to 13,300 of 25317

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

I'm so excited to see this chapter now. I can't wait to see what Konan is made of.
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

Why is it taking so long for this chapter to be released? Bleach is already out. Anyway, I'm more excited about the possibility of seeing Madara's whole face next since his mask seems to have cracked. Konan can go ahead and try her hand at killing him, so long as we see his face I'll be happy. Looks like Kishi gives us some good backstory to Nagato though, kind of late but whatever.

It's about time that Kishi showed why Konan was considered a S-rank ninja, Thought it makes her actions at the invasion much sadder. Hopefully we'll get to see Madara's face soon.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Wow why is the chapter still not out? I can't wait any longer I want to see this chapter D: .

Spoiler:- TEXT:

Chapter's out. It was an ok chapter. The main problem with it was that Kishi tried to add backstory in the middle and it was ok and all, just kind of boring at this point. I felt like Konan didn't shine until the end where her paper split the sea/lake of Amegakure in half. I really hope Madara retreats and Konan lives since she's obviously strong enough to lead Amegakure on her own.

The only way I see Madara leaving is if somebody intervenes to assist Konan. Madara seems dead set on getting the Rinnegan back after all so he won't leave to easily. If he does leave it will more then likely be with Rinnegan. I don't see Madara running off with his tail between his legs.

I'm hoping we finally get to see what happened to Yahiko.

I'm feeling Kishimoto's saving that last story for Konan's final battle.

What ultimately happened to Yahiko? Because he was killed by Hanzo. Or what happened to Yahiko after he left there hideout on the scouting mission?

Quote Originally Posted by Sesshomaru View Post
    What ultimately happened to Yahiko? Because he was killed by Hanzo. Or what happened to Yahiko after he left there hideout on the scouting mission?
    Didn't Yahiko kill himself? I remember he was cornered by Hanzo and Danzo, Konan had been taken hostage, and the only way to free her was for Yahiko and Nagato to kill each other on Hanzo's orders or something but rather than let that happen, Yahiko stabbed himself with Nagato's kunai. Then Nagato went crazy :S

Technologically he did kill himself. He probably didn't want Nagato to have to decide between him and Konan so took it upon himself to make the choice. Now that I think about it it was animated 3 or so weeks ago -_-. Hanzo was a major player in the death. I wonder when Kubomaru and Sasuke are going to do something. I want to see Sasuke EMS Sharingan already.

Eh, the highlight of the whole chapter was the pic Kira showed us. Looks like most of the fighting will happen in the next chapter.

Well if you read the chapter its just a back story of Yahiko, Nagato, and Kanon. Only the end has fighting. Begin is just dialog between Madara and Konan. So yes the next chapter will more then likely be were most of the fighting occurs.

I actually hope Sasuke just arrives as Madara's secret weapon. I remember Madara saying he'd keep an eye on Sasuke so that Kabuto wouldn't try any tricks so it must mean that Sasuke is there in Amegakure. Otherwise, Madara wouldn't have gone and left his most prized possession all alone.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    I actually hope Sasuke just arrives as Madara's secret weapon. I remember Madara saying he'd keep an eye on Sasuke so that Kabuto wouldn't try any tricks so it must mean that Sasuke is there in Amegakure. Otherwise, Madara wouldn't have gone and left his most prized possession all alone.
    Perhaps Zetsu is watching him. Carefully hidden in the ground after his meal :P

Just hope that Konan doesn't die to Sasuke experimenting with his EMS or ZombienNagato. By the looks of things, Madara/Tobi was really cornered by Konan. I'm impressed. I thought Naruto would be the one taking his mask, but going in this direction, Konan might do it. Perhaps this "Sea of Paper" jutsu consumed a lot of her chakra; I'm afraid that she may be at her limit.
    Last edited by SharpedoX; 9th September 2010 at 9:00 PM.

A really good chapter. We now know what the reason the Akatsuki cloaks have the red clouds for and we see a little more of Yahiko. I have to say I'm really impressed with what Konan is doing. I just wished she showed this kick-assiness before. I'm interested to see what Madara will do and whether his real face will finally be shown or are we simply being trolled again. At least Konan still has her cloak on so there's a good chance she'll survive.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Just want to see the rest of Madara's face.
    [IMG]http://i55.*******.com/29uu4qw.png[/IMG]

sounds like a pretty cool fight never seen madara fight except against danzo fu and torune hope he gets it a little bit tougher now
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

This week's chapter (509) was okay. Konan is doing better than I expected from her. I think it's BS on Madara claiming that he gave Nagato the Rinnegan.

Wait, so how exactly did Konan come off barely wounded? She basically tried to self-destruct. Darn Madara, just take the mask off already.
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

Konan only has a third of her body left. She is far from fine.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage
    I have to say I'm really impressed with what Konan is doing. I just wished she showed this kick-assiness before.
    She wouldn't have since all she does is follow Nagato around so Nagato is the one who does most of the fighting. Also the sea of paper is probably the best she could do so it's not like she can do much more. Maybe 1 more big jutsu but if there's more than she'll probably turn out to be more powerful than Nagato.

Love this chapter. Finally some awesome action. Konan is wicked strong and I can't wait to see more of her in battle. She needs to damage Madara badly.

Two key points though: Madara gave Nagato the Rinnegan somehow (he does have an eye library), and the Akatsuki was originally a good guys team.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaziryu View Post
    I think it's BS on Madara claiming that he gave Nagato the Rinnegan.
    Well him saying that he was the one who gave Nagato the Rinnegan can't be considered wrong either since we don't really know about it that much.

One of the big reason is that how come a normal boy of the Hidden Rain Village got to have the most powerful eye of the three, and we don't even know much about his background (before his parents were killed). Nagato having the Rinnegan was something out of the blue to me (considering the little amount of info we had about his background).

It isn't really that impossible for Madara/Tobi to implant the eyes when Nagato was a kid/baby.

It is even possible that Kakashi saying that the Rinnegan which Nagato had was because of some sort of mutation to his eyes is also possible (maybe that mutation was caused by Madara/Tobi).

Maybe Madara/Tobi have been implanting the Rinnegan eyes from one person to another in-order to mature its power.

But if all this is true, then the biggest question would be why did Madara/Tobi selected to give Nagato the eyes. Was it because he was indeed special, even before he got the eyes. There is also the possibility of Nagato being related to the Uzumaki clan (i say this because of his red hair colour), which might have been the reason why Madara/Tobi selected him.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    But if all this is true, then the biggest question would be why did Madara/Tobi selected to give Nagato the eyes. Was it because he was indeed special, even before he got the eyes. There is also the possibility of Nagato being related to the Uzumaki clan (i say this because of his red hair colour), which might have been the reason why Madara/Tobi selected him.
    Nagato had black hair, Yahiko had red. I understand what you are saying though. They have mentioned that other eyes have been mutations, so why not Rinn? Looks like we will get an answer next week. At least I hope so.

Page 532 of 1013 FirstFirst ... 432482522528529530531532533534535536542582632 ... LastLast