Page 533 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 433483523529530531532533534535536537543583633 ... LastLast
Results 13,301 to 13,325 of 27135

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post
    Wait, so how exactly did Konan come off barely wounded? She basically tried to self-destruct. Darn Madara, just take the mask off already.
    She was basically a bunch of peices of paper. I'm guessing she has more duribility then in her normal form.

Quote Originally Posted by Charminions View Post
    She wouldn't have since all she does is follow Nagato around so Nagato is the one who does most of the fighting. Also the sea of paper is probably the best she could do so it's not like she can do much more. Maybe 1 more big jutsu but if there's more than she'll probably turn out to be more powerful than Nagato.
    She's still showing more skill then simply wrapping ninjas up in paper.

Quote Originally Posted by Frygon View Post
    Nagato had black hair, Yahiko had red. I understand what you are saying though. They have mentioned that other eyes have been mutations, so why not Rinn? Looks like we will get an answer next week. At least I hope so.
    Nagato has red hair and Yahiko has blond. It was shown with a color chapter cover.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Nagato has red hair and Yahiko has blond. It was shown with a color chapter cover.
    Actually, Yahiko had orange/auburn colored hair as seen in several of the colored artwork in the manga and even in the anime. Here's a colored chapter cover showing the hair colors of all the Ame Orphans.

As for how Madara gave Nagato the Rinnegan, I have no clue. I think he'd just lying as he always does to build suspence.
    Last edited by Lorde; 10th September 2010 at 9:56 PM.

How did Madara give Nagato the Rinnegan?

According to the flashback in the Pain saga, Nagato's Rinnegan woke up when he was forced to save Konan and Yahiko against some shinobis in Amekagure.

Maybe he planned it all from the start, somehow. Nagato was a creator of Akatsuki. Maybe Madara can screw destiny. We really don't know much of his abilities.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    She was basically a bunch of peices of paper. I'm guessing she has more duribility then in her normal form.
    That would be funny since paper would easily burn lol.

Konan only has a third of her body left. She is far from fine.
    There is tons of paper floating around her, obviously she can reform.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

There is tons of paper floating around her, obviously she can reform.
    I feel like her ability is similar to that of Claymore's regenerations. Sure, she can regenerate, but its not going to happen right away and Tobi certainly isn't going to allow it.

she can easily reform her body is basicly paper so she would have no problems reforming
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Quote Originally Posted by LexSuicune View Post
    How did Madara give Nagato the Rinnegan?

According to the flashback in the Pain saga, Nagato's Rinnegan woke up when he was forced to save Konan and Yahiko against some shinobis in Amekagure.
    Quite possibly Madara could have engineered the situation where Nagato awoken it. He was around long enough that he could have set things in motion long before Nagato was even born.

That would be funny since paper would easily burn lol.
    Well Madara did said that he absorbed most of the explosion, Which saved both of them, So clearly her survive was partly due to both.

Quote Originally Posted by hol123 View Post
    Maybe he planned it all from the start, somehow. Nagato was a creator of Akatsuki. Maybe Madara can screw destiny. We really don't know much of his abilities.
    I'm guessing Madara just gave Nagato the Rinnegan from the time of his birth since he must have known where the next "child of the prophecy" would be born. Or maybe his comment meant that the two are related by blood somehow?

If Tobi isn't Obito, this makes no sense at all.

If Tobi isn't Obito, this makes no sense at all.
    The whole show doesnt make sense anymore! If Tobi is Obito thats would be pretty stupid but a nice storyline twist. That would mean he lied about his history and everything about Itachi as well. And what happened in Konoha.

Signature Stuff
        Spoiler:- undefined:

I still think Madara is related to Obito somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by LexSuicune View Post
    I still think Madara is related to Obito somehow.
    Really!? How? I used to think that but then I changed my mind. Kishi isnt that crazy enough for that type of major plot change. He will probably write up a chapter revealing him to be Obito then later next week he will change his mind because he cant think of what to do next. In the next chapter he write the last chapter was an April fools joke, Madara is not Obito end of story!

Signature Stuff

Well all the Uchihas are basically related, So Obito and Madara being part of the same family line wouldn't be strange. But that's as close as their relationship should be. The plot is already much to cluster with too much random twists.

Tobi is wearing a bandage underneath his mask. If his left eye is covered, I can't see any argument against him being Obito. His arm is gone now and I don't see him minding very much. There are a lot of things in the last few panels that just look likely.

Tobi is wearing a bandage underneath his mask. If his left eye is covered, I can't see any argument against him being Obito. His arm is gone now and I don't see him minding very much. There are a lot of things in the last few panels that just look likely.
    I think it was his right eye. Obito is like super relater to Madaras younger brother. They have the same blood type, the both gave away their eyes and they have the same birthday. Now that isn't just a coincidence. Revenge for a brother maybe?

Signature Stuff

I dislike the whole Madara is Obito talk but I will say, if that doesn't turn out to be the case then Kishi better have a good excuse as to why Madara has never shown his face before. All this build up would seem meaningless unless he has something awesome underneath that mask of his:[

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    I dislike the whole Madara is Obito talk but I will say, if that doesn't turn out to be the case then Kishi better have a good excuse as to why Madara has never shown his face before. All this build up would seem meaningless unless he has something awesome underneath that mask of his:[
    Its Minato under that mask! Major plot twist!

Konan seems to be a lot better than I thought. First I thought she was an annoying little stalker. Her paper moves she used last is like a form of Gaaras sand burial.

Signature Stuff

Introducing Obito would have been pretty pointless if it weren't for something down the road. I never cared much for Kakashi backstory.

Introducing Obito would have been pretty pointless if it weren't for something down the road. I never cared much for Kakashi backstory.
    Kakashi is a very popular character and I'm sure many fans were eagerly awaiting the revelation of what made him who he is today, considering his jutsu, personality, sharingan, etc. I definitely cared about his back story.

That being said, I can't completely rule out the idea that Madara may be Obito after all (or related to him more than just being an Uchiha). But it's unlikely.

I find it interesting that all of Pain's bodies had the same orange hair color Yahiko did, not just deva path. I wonder if that was Nagato's conscious decision or if it's just a minor plot hole.
    Last edited by Kamex; 12th September 2010 at 3:14 AM.

I don't know, there's something off about Madara/Obito, too many coincidences.

I really think that the timeskip has made Naruto less more interesting as a fan. I think the Akutsuki have been awesome characters, they are all so cool and I'm really invested in their characterization.
    BLACK TEAM!
    (I have claimed Honchkrow, the Don)
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/xfnpc5.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i56.*******.com/21l4h6t.png[/IMG]
    R.I.P. Shiny Dusknoir and Shiny Ratticate
        Spoiler:- Credit:

Well anyway, it looks like either way, we'll be seeing Madara's true face soon. There's been tons of hints that his face would revealed and now that the war is starting, it's a good time for him to cut loose and fight in his true form :/

Quote Originally Posted by Pseudo-Unlegendary View Post
    I really think that the timeskip has made Naruto less more interesting as a fan. I think the Akutsuki have been awesome characters, they are all so cool and I'm really invested in their characterization.
    Yes I think it ruined the mood completely. They should of keep it as it is, or switch it from disney, or at least add some more fight scenes. They just talk now.

Signature Stuff

Page 533 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 433483523529530531532533534535536537543583633 ... LastLast