Page 540 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 440490530536537538539540541542543544550590640 ... LastLast
Results 13,476 to 13,500 of 27172

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Wow Hashirama is still alive. I bet he'll be freed somehow to help Naruto.
    Or Yamato will take the rest of the remaining power Hashirama has left to become stronger for the upcoming war.

Quote Originally Posted by Charminions View Post
    Wow Hashirama is still alive. I bet he'll be freed somehow to help Naruto.
    It's not actually him. It's a vessel.

Good chapter. Lots of plot development. Can't wait to see what Kabuto does.

Also, Zetsu doesn't seem so special anymore, now that there's an entire city's worth.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Very decent chapter, Mainly for Kabuto. Good to see that there was a drawback for Gai using the gates and the giant island turtle was a nice idea, But it could have been better. That owl also could have been drawn better. Fascinating to see how Madara was preparing for the eventual war. The whole set-up with the Heretical Demon Statue and the giant root was impressive. And seeing that he is using alot of chakra for the clones, It seems he doesn't need the exact amount to revive the Juubi. The joint shinobi command was also quite interesting. Hopefully there's no delay in Kabuto getting to the island next chapter.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Whoa! A clone army of Zetsu!! Man, this manga is turning out to be more like Star Wars now.

I really want the whole war to actually commence soon. All we're getting lately is just preparation which seems to have taken way too long in my opinion. Where will the war take place though? Kumogakure? That's where all the ninja from the 5 villages and the samurai have gathered it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    I really want the whole war to actually commence soon. All we're getting lately is just preparation which seems to have taken way too long in my opinion. Where will the war take place though? Kumogakure? That's where all the ninja from the 5 villages and the samurai have gathered it seems.
    Hard to say. I wonder if Kishi wants all of the main characters to be a part in it, as this may be the last big arc. I doubt it would be at Konoha though, since there's basically still nothing left.

Nah it wont be in konoha since its in rebuilding mode. Probably a nice big field in one of the mayor nations. Someone explain something to me. Basically Zetsu is made out of the Hashirama's cells? And the one who ended up synching with Gedo Mazo was this cells?
    Last edited by Elite Four Muadita; 8th October 2010 at 2:48 AM.
    ]

Spoiler:- TRADES OFFER:

Quote Originally Posted by Elite Four Muadita View Post
    Nah it wont be in konoha since its in rebuilding mode. Probably a nice big field in one of the mayor nations. Someone explain something to me. Basically the one who ended up synching with Gedo Mazo was the cells of Senju Hashirama?
    I'm wondering about that too. Madara claimed to have used the chakra from the seven Bijuu that Akatsuki has to create those Zetsu copies but it looked like Hashirama's cell-body was attached to the statue thing as well. It's really odd. I loved this chapter though, I wish we could get more Akatsuki chapters like this all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaziryu View Post
    Whoa! A clone army of Zetsu!! Man, this manga is turning out to be more like Star Wars now.
    Wonder if Sasuke will be forced to wear some weird armor then? Would be nice karma.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Someone explain something to me. Basically Zetsu is made out of the Hashirama's cells? And the one who ended up synching with Gedo Mazo was this cells?
    I believe Zetsu has parts of Hashirama's cells, Not a direct clone. As for the syncing, No.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    I believe Zetsu has parts of Hashirama's cells, Not a direct clone. As for the syncing, No.
    Wow, who doesn't have some of Senju Hashirama's cells at this point? Orochimaru had some (though he gave them to Yamato and Danzo), Yamato has some by extension, Danzo had some by extension, Madara has some, and now possibly Zetsu has some. It's like the Sharingan all over again. It's like these Kekkei Genkai are a dime a dozen.

No, It's worst. The Sharingan at least belonged to an entire clan, Thus was easily assessable regardless of how rare. Hashirama was the only one with Mokuton, Yet now it's popping up all over the place. So even Naruto's gonna have it.

Ok so who's going to go to the turtle island? Gaara or the old kage guy (I forgot his name)?

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA
    I'm wondering about that too. Madara claimed to have used the chakra from the seven Bijuu that Akatsuki has to create those Zetsu copies but it looked like Hashirama's cell-body was attached to the statue thing as well. It's really odd. I loved this chapter though, I wish we could get more Akatsuki chapters like this all the time.
    You mean antagonist characters? As the Akatsuki pretty much split up since the rest of the group don't support the Akatsuki attire any more.

Quote Originally Posted by Charminions
    Ok so who's going to go to the turtle island? Gaara or the old kage guy (I forgot his name)?
    Gaara is going on his Sand to the island. Onoki(Tsuchikage) couldn't go because his back went out.

I can't wait for the next chapter, and Naruto is starting to close up which is kinda sad D;

all good things have to end elmi sadly.. nayway loved to see deidara again ^^
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Deidara versus Gaara would be the rematch of the century! I've always wanted to see how the fight would turn out if Gaara had fought Deidara without having to worry about the villagers of Sunagakure. Hopefully we get to see that in the coming chapters.

How do you guys think the other Akatsuki/Kage pairings will work? I'm pretty sure the 5 revived Akatsuki members will end up fighting the 5 Kage at some point.

I think Tsunade might fight Sasori since they both know the human body well. Would be a nice nod to his fight with Sakura too

And if Sakura could do it granny definately can :P
    Last edited by Emperor Empoleon; 11th October 2010 at 12:49 AM.

RADIANT BLAZE ~

Maybe the tsuchikage will end up fighting Hidan, since he stole the secret earth technique or something like that. could happen, dont you think?
    ]

Maybe the tsuchikage will end up fighting Hidan, since he stole the secret earth technique or something like that. could happen, dont you think?
    What? I think you're a bit confused. Kakuzu and Deidara stole their village's secret jutsu, not Hidan. Hidan was the product of the Jashin's experiments which gave him immortality.

Pff meant to say Hidan.... got my wires crossed a bit. Thanks XD
    ]

Pff meant to say Hidan.... got my wires crossed a bit. Thanks XD
    ]

Aren't the Akatsuki zombies just lifeless, but they have the powers of who they are? I'm pretty sure they don't talk, so that would kind of be boring.

But I want to see Tsunade vs. Nagato zombie.

Just a reminder, today was Naruto's birthday ;___; today is the anniversary of the Kyubbi attack and everything :P
    So HAPPY BIRTHDAY NARUTO!
    ]

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Deidara versus Gaara would be the rematch of the century! I've always wanted to see how the fight would turn out if Gaara had fought Deidara without having to worry about the villagers of Sunagakure. Hopefully we get to see that in the coming chapters.

How do you guys think the other Akatsuki/Kage pairings will work? I'm pretty sure the 5 revived Akatsuki members will end up fighting the 5 Kage at some point.
    I doubt Gaara will be able to do much better. Before he had the advantage of terrain and Deidara was unprepared. Now he's more limited and Deidara would be ready for battle, Not to mention he's immortal at this point. Still Deidara's one of my favorite characters, So I'm interesting to see if he has more up his sleeves.

I can see Deidara, Hiden, Kakuzu, And Sasori having individual fights, But not Nagato. He's far to powerful. As for match-ups, I think Mei would be a good match for Sasori and his puppets, Onoki for Kakuzu, And Ee for Hiden.

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Empoleon View Post
    I think Tsunade might fight Sasori since they both know the human body well. Would be a nice nod to his fight with Sakura too

And if Sakura could do it granny definately can :P
    I don't know. Sakura was only able to do it because she was controlled by Chiyo most of the time, And even then Sasori still could have won. If Sasori still has access to his hundred puppets, Then it's gonna take alot more then Tsunade to beat him.

Quote Originally Posted by hol123 View Post
    Aren't the Akatsuki zombies just lifeless, but they have the powers of who they are? I'm pretty sure they don't talk, so that would kind of be boring.

But I want to see Tsunade vs. Nagato zombie.
    Normally they can talk and have some free will. It's only when the suppression tag is added to their mind that they become mindless.

And Tsunade would be murdered in a single fight against Nagato.

Page 540 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 440490530536537538539540541542543544550590640 ... LastLast