Page 541 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 441491531537538539540541542543544545551591641 ... LastLast
Results 13,501 to 13,525 of 27154

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

I personally see the match-ups being something like this: Gaara versus Deidara since both will be at the same location soon and it would be payback for all the crap Deidara put Gaara though. Then I can see it being Mei versus Sasori as well just because I like the idea of Sasori having to fight a tough woman again since it seemed to bother him that he lost to Chiyo and Sakura lol. Itachi versus Tsunade is my next bet since both are Konoha shinobi and I've always wanted them to fight each other. I suppose A would be a good match for Kakuzu since he'd have an advantage against Kakuzu's Doton (if Kakuzu still has it). Onoki would probably not fight because of his back.

I hope that Onoki fights. There's really only so far this gag can go before it becomes unfunny and pointless.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Remember Hidan didnt revive... so i doubt he will fight any.
    ]

Spoiler:- TRADES OFFER:

well there is one match up left and that is nagato then :P but I don't know who should fight him
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Also since Kabuto is going to the island he will probably take Kisame's body so he can summon Zombie Kisame.

Quote Originally Posted by Charminions View Post
    Also since Kabuto is going to the island he will probably take Kisame's body so he can summon Zombie Kisame.
    I wouldn't go that way. You know what happened to Deidara's body and Kabuto was still able to revive him. As with Kakuzu who was carried over to Konohagakure.

Still, the scenario of him resurrecting Kisame is still possible. Maybe even Konan since the resurrected puppets are in the control of the user.
    Last edited by SharpedoX; 11th October 2010 at 6:52 PM.
    [Projected Alphα Sαpphire Team]

Who did Kabuto revive again?

Deidara, Itachi, Nagato, Kakuzu(?) and the 'mysterious' guy Madara is afraid of?

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by hol123 View Post

Deidara, Itachi, Nagato, Kakuzu(?) and the 'mysterious' guy Madara is afraid of?
    And Sasori. I guess Hidan wasn't revived because maybe he isn't dead yet.

You forgot Sasori.

Quote Originally Posted by JJDalts View Post
    And Sasori. I guess Hidan wasn't revived because maybe he isn't dead yet.
    Yeah, Hidan is still alive, but dying a slow and painful death due to not having eaten in so long haha. I doubt Kishimoto would give him a role now, even with Kakuzu around to fix Hidan and stuff. I dislike Hidan since his abilities were too much to handle to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    I dislike Hidan since his abilities were too much to handle to begin with.
    Yea he is a bit of a one trick pony...

Although I did think he was interesting and I liked his back and forths with Kakuzu, He just didn't seem to have much else besides his Jashin-related stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage
    I doubt Gaara will be able to do much better. Before he had the advantage of terrain and Deidara was unprepared. Now he's more limited and Deidara would be ready for battle, Not to mention he's immortal at this point. Still Deidara's one of my favorite characters, So I'm interesting to see if he has more up his sleeves.

I can see Deidara, Hiden, Kakuzu, And Sasori having individual fights, But not Nagato. He's far to powerful. As for match-ups, I think Mei would be a good match for Sasori and his puppets, Onoki for Kakuzu, And Ee for Hiden.
    Not to mention Gaara no longer has One Tailed Shukaku, which I believe makes him weaker with out his tailed beast.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA
    I personally see the match-ups being something like this: Gaara versus Deidara since both will be at the same location soon and it would be payback for all the crap Deidara put Gaara though. Then I can see it being Mei versus Sasori as well just because I like the idea of Sasori having to fight a tough woman again since it seemed to bother him that he lost to Chiyo and Sakura lol. Itachi versus Tsunade is my next bet since both are Konoha shinobi and I've always wanted them to fight each other. I suppose A would be a good match for Kakuzu since he'd have an advantage against Kakuzu's Doton (if Kakuzu still has it). Onoki would probably not fight because of his back.
    I don't know about Sasori so much losing to Chiyo and Sakura. I know it has been awhile since I read that chapters on that fight and watched it in the early episodes of Shippudon but it seemed to me Sasori willing died. He could have transfered his heart to another puppet before his heart got stabbed if I recall correctly. So I find it hard to believe he is still brooding over that battle. I really believe he could have killed both of them. If Itachi is at full strength meaning he is not suffering from a terminal illness(more then likely tuberculosis since he was coughing up blood against the battle with Sasuke) and he is fighting against his will and is not holding back I don't see how Tsunade could stand up to him. She could barely doing anything to Orchimaru the last time they fought pre-time skip. And here Itachi curb stomped Orchimaru when he first joined the Akatsuki. On top of that he may not be dealing with draw backs of the blindness incurred by MS Sharigan. Of course Itachi vs. any Kage would be a pain. The dude is a beast when healthy and trying(not that we have really seen that).
    Last edited by Sesshomaru; 12th October 2010 at 7:31 AM.

Yeah, It was confirmed by Chiyo that Sasori allowed himself to die.

Any spoilers out?

Everyone seems to be thinking that Deidara and Gaara will end up fighting because at the end of the recent chapter Kabuto summoned Deidara. Though it's highly likely that they will there's still a chance they won't. Kabuto can summon any dead Akatsuki he wants besides Kisame, Hidan, and Konan. I think that Kabuto will summon up 2 or 3 Zombie Akatsuki and Naruto will use Rikudou to take most of them out.

Regardless of his recent power-up, Naruto doesn't have the means to defeat one of the resurrected Akatsuki, Much less 2 or 3. That would simply be overkill on Kabuto's part.

Really looking forward to the next few chapters.

Any spoilers out?
    Yes.

Spoiler:- :

Yay for Deidara retaining his personality. Lol @ him wondering why the hell Sasuke's still alive. I feel you Deidara, it was such BS.
    Last edited by Hyuuga Neji; 13th October 2010 at 4:18 PM.

So it looks like it won't be Deidara vs Gaara again. I sort of like how this seems to be going.

first of all, OMG Deidara- senpai!@^#!@^#&#37;^!@ <333333 (yes he is one of my favorite characters :|) and onoki owns o.O! I'll love seeing the scans =)
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Deidara talks!

Why did the Tsuchikage go with them? I don't understand. Traitor?

Deidara talks! Yay, that's so cool. I do wonder why the Tsuchikage went, though I'm assuming, he was trying to prove a point; that he's still able to battle even at his old age.

Really, what the hell with the armadillo scene.

Who the hell ARE all you people

I'm glad Onoki went. There would have been little effect to the Deidara and Gaara fight. Also seems like we may be treated to some Iwa history.

Looks like Naruto is about to got Sage of Six Paths on two sets of asses. YAY!
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Page 541 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 441491531537538539540541542543544545551591641 ... LastLast