Page 550 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 450500540546547548549550551552553554560600650 ... LastLast
Results 13,726 to 13,750 of 27175

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

I can see Gaara versus his father coming up easily. Let's see, I also see Haku taking on Kakashi for attempting to kill Zabuza. Some of the other match ups are pretty much set, like the current Kage fighting the former Kage so I see Onoki fighting that mummy guy, A fighting the previous Raikage, and Mei fighting Yagura.

Speaking of the Kages, what are they doing in this war? Gaara is the only Kage that's actually fighting. He's the Army General, and leader of the Long Range Division.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

I wonder why Kabuto even choose to revive Garaa father. After he lost to Kimimaro who was hampered by a unknown disease at the time. Garaa dad does't come off to me as Kage level if he loses to Kimimaro. Sure Kimimaro was good but I don't see him on Kage level I just don't get the feeling that he would beat any of the Hokage. As for Sasuke seeing Itachi used as a zombie maybe this will take him on the path to become a protagonist again? After an epic battle with Naruto of course. Then both of them take down Madara and Kabuto together. Maybe Itachi will reason with him even if he has limited control of his self.

I wouldn't count out Gaara's father. He had to have been made a Kage for a reason. Losing to Orochimaru doesn't lessen his strength. Plus he appears to have been able to keep Gaara in whatever small control Suna had over him. Also, It was only in the anime that Kimimaro took him out.

I actually think Madara is stalling Sasuke. We've seen from both Kakashi and Madara that adapting to the transplant doesn't take that long of a time. So I think Madara is having Zetsu keep Sasuke busy til either Madara finishes using Kabuto and decides to let Sasuke take him out or he finally decides to have Sasuke and Naruto fight.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

I'm concerned about the former members of Taka. I wonder what Kishi has in store for them.
    [Projected Alphα Sαpphire Team]

I read one of the best reactions/rants to the latest chapter yet lmao.

…Really Kabuto? Seriously? It wasn't enough that he brought back all of the dead Akatsuki members, no I actually got over that pretty shortly after it happened; an army needs commanders after all. But now he apparently brought back every single ****ing ninja that had even a bit part for a few chapters in the story. I'm not even going to ask how in the hell they're even going to find a way to showcase all of them actually doing something. And again Kishimoto overloads a decent high powered technique idea into the ultimate hack move.

"Need an army? No problem, I'll just grab some random people off of the street, put 'em in coffins, make a few handsigns and BAM! Now you have to fight every single person you've ever killed to make you stronger and grow as a person and what the hell even a few people that gave their lives for you just for some plot muddles." If it were that easy then why the hell didn't Orochimaru just do it when he invaded Konoha and we could have ended this **** with the bad guy winning about 400 chapters ago?

How he even knew/cared about half of the people I saw him bring back is another plot hole that I'm not even going to get into. He brought back Zabuza and Haku. How the **** did he even know Haku existed? Nobody knew Haku existed! He was Zabuza's secret weapon! And why the **** did he bring back Hizashi Hyuuga? What, let me guess; there's going to be about fifteen chapters each of emotional fight scene/emo-fest with Neji and his dad or with Shikamaru vs. Asuma or something. Let's take this one step further and for shits and giggles bring back all of the jinchuuriki we sucked the life out of like ****ing lemons… I could simply go on all day about this ****.

Dead people should stay dead! Otherwise, what was the point of killing them?

So now we have not only the immortal guy that can survive 5 consecutive minutes of 10 billion explosive notes going off that can also control demons, knows the inner workings of at least two major hidden villages, has control over one of the most powerful men that has ever lived's cells, and has the ultra-hack eyes part one and two (Ultra-Mega-Uber- Hyper-Eternal- Perpetual-Whatever-the-****-they're-calling-it-nowadays-Mangekyou Sharingan and God Pwn Eyes Rinnengan). We now have Sir Spam-a-Corpse, the man with the power to bring back anyone that has ever done anything about anything ever and make them nigh impossible to kill for a second time, even if they aren't on anyone's level at all. Hey Kabuto, if you're giving every single person that's ever died in the series a free respawn, why don't you bring back the team of Rain ninja that Gaara violated with sand during the chunin exams? No? Well respawn my soul then, because you just killed it in the timespan it took for me to read the 7-10 pages you were involved in this chapter.

How the **** are you going to call that a war? It's a war for one side because they will actually be LOSING LIFE, but for Akatsuki's side it might as well be sending a shitload of rock-em sock-em robots out to kick ***, and he can make more even if they get their asses kicked! I know that the story of Naruto is basically about the underdog and that the bad guys need to have the advantage in clear ways, but for ****'s sake, is Kishimoto taking acid and writing this **** to attempt to swerve everybody?

Christ… I need a cold beer and a burger after reading that steaming pile of plot-rape.

Man I haven't ranted like that in a fortnight! It feels good to get that off my chest.
    Last edited by Crimsonlink; 5th November 2010 at 11:52 PM.

Thats ^ good stuff right there. I wonder if the guy popped a blood vessel in the course of writing his rantastic letter then in the end realized it is just a manga. Kishimoto is trying to prolong the series by bringing these dead ninja's back to live who really knows at this point. I do agree Edo Tensei at this point kind of seems haxxor, I mean how can Kabuto muster up all the charka to summon the zombies much less control them.

That rant makes me want to laugh and cry at the same time. And then gouge my eyes out.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesshomaru View Post
    Thats ^ good stuff right there. I wonder if the guy popped a blood vessel in the course of writing his rantastic letter then in the end realized it is just a manga. Kishimoto is trying to prolong the series by bringing these dead ninja's back to live who really knows at this point. I do agree Edo Tensei at this point kind of seems haxxor, I mean how can Kabuto muster up all the charka to summon the zombies much less control them.
    Chakra: He already had a good amount of Chakra and he infused himself with part of Orochimaru, one of the three Sannin.

Control: I guess it would be like controlling puppets, but without the string.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Chakra: He already had a good amount of Chakra and he infused himself with part of Orochimaru, one of the three Sannin.

Control: I guess it would be like controlling puppets, but without the string.
    Chakra: Orochimaru has the lowest amount of Chakra among the Sannin and the amount of revived people is ridiculous, over 20+ people

Control: Kabuto was/is? a medic-nin so of course he has good control but even then the amount of revived people is too high.

BTW is all the ninja forces included like Genin and above or is it Chunin and above? Also are the samurai included in the 80,000 as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonash310 View Post
    BTW is all the ninja forces included like Genin and above or is it Chunin and above? Also are the samurai included in the 80,000 as well?
    Yes, I think. But it would be kinda ridiculous to let Konohamaru goes on the battlefield and battle the 3rd Hokage or something. Lol. And the samurais suck. They don't even have chakra.
    I'm tired of signatures...

I think they let genin fight too, but not an all genin squad just together with chunins and samurais do have chakra
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Quote Originally Posted by artbomber_97 View Post
    Yes, I think. But it would be kinda ridiculous to let Konohamaru goes on the battlefield and battle the 3rd Hokage or something. Lol. And the samurais suck. They don't even have chakra.
    Actually yes the samurai do have chakra.

Also Konahamaru vs. Sarutobi wouldn't be bad as long as Konahamaru has 3 or 4 strong shinobi helping him.

The Hokage should stay out of this. We have enough to deal with. It looks like Kishi revived 90% of the deceased characters rather than come up with new ones. How boring. The only fights I want to see are the Jinchuriki fights since we haven't seen what they can do; we've only heard bits of information on them. I think having the Jinchuriki fight is the next best thing to having the Bijuu fight.

What a rant. Anyway, I don't think it would cost that much to use the Edo summons. It may not cost that much chakra to summon a person. We saw Minato summon himself a bunch of times without any visible worry. And Orochimaru had no trouble summoning about a billion snakes at once. Not to mention the fact that Kabuto has to make a sacrifice for it may take some of the cost away.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    The Hokage should stay out of this. We have enough to deal with. It looks like Kishi revived 90% of the deceased characters rather than come up with new ones. How boring. The only fights I want to see are the Jinchuriki fights since we haven't seen what they can do; we've only heard bits of information on them. I think having the Jinchuriki fight is the next best thing to having the Bijuu fight.
    Character development, probably. And I don't think Madara would be able to make an army of people that would actually support his cause and fight. So the Zombies make sense. Even though some characters are ridiculous.

But yeah, I want to see how the Jinchuriki fights. They're basically undiscovered characters.

I too can't wait to see the former Jinchuuriki's fight. Even if we just got a little info on them and their personalities, That would be cool to. Not as cool as seeing them fight, But still cool.

Maybe Kakashi our friend is gonna end up going against one of the Jinchurinki. And that would be epic. I can't wait to see him being pawned. lol.
    I'm tired of signatures...

So it's official, Naruto sucks now. Seriously, that last chapter was utter crap and hax.

*~Openly Gay and Proud~*

So it's official, Naruto sucks now. Seriously, that last chapter was utter crap and hax.
    explain why it is crap? because a lot of people actualy liked that chapter, and another thing if you don't like it then don't read it.

I would lvoe to see the jinchuriki fight I have dreamed about this since I read there would be a war :P (well that the bijuu would fight but this is even better!)
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Quote Originally Posted by ~Gregguru~ View Post
    Really? It thought it was one of the best chapters yet. Sure, I didn't like Kabuto spawning Edo Tensei like there's no tomorrow, but the war introduction was amazing; couldn't have asked for better.
    [Projected Alphα Sαpphire Team]

War's starting and Naruto is stacking items, great chapter I guess.
    I was wondering who's is standing beside Zabuza?
    And what's the weird 8-shaped item that Madara's carry?

Quote Originally Posted by ~Gregguru~ View Post
    Oh come on now. Yeah, it looks like Kishi learned to troll the Naruto fanbase, but I still think it'll be cool to see those revived characters fight in the coming battles. That's the only real reason I'm sticking to this arc like glue from now on; if it weren't for the awesome battles coming up, I'd have left this series after all the penis gags :x
    Last edited by Lorde; 7th November 2010 at 7:16 PM.

If anything, we're coming back to the core of the show. The Konoha 10.

They will be the starts of this arc (which seems to be the final one from my perspective) and that's the best thing for me.

I cannot wait to see them unleashed.

Also, what did Madara do to Sasuke's eyes?

If anything, we're coming back to the core of the show. The Konoha 10.

They will be the starts of this arc (which seems to be the final one from my perspective) and that's the best thing for me.

I cannot wait to see them unleashed.

Also, what did Madara do to Sasuke's eyes?
    Yeah I hope this is the last arc so Naruto can become hokage already or die, whichever is better.

BTW isn't it konoha 11? Unless you are excluding somebody on purpose.

I think that Sasuke's eyes will be part of Madara's back up of 100+ eyes. If Konan can have 5 billion explosive tags then Madara can have 100s of Sharingan eyes.

Page 550 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 450500540546547548549550551552553554560600650 ... LastLast