Page 556 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 456506546552553554555556557558559560566606656 ... LastLast
Results 13,876 to 13,900 of 27143

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by Prof.Arete View Post
    Wow, haters gonna hate.
    Personally I found the chapter quite deep to what they usually are, and it also proved that Sai has a personality, of sorts.
    Also it made kankuro and Omoi look a little more useful than what they used to be, thank god.
    That's not fair. No one is saying that there wasn't good parts to the chapter, But nerfing two Akatsuki members and again using a book to resolve a situation is lame. Not to mention changing how Edo Tensei works. Even if Kishi just had to end it in that way, Why couldn't it have been Sai defeating Shin by showing him a real smile, Which would have showed that Sai has grown emotionally.

Quote Originally Posted by Charminions View Post
    I agree with this. I actually really enjoyed reading this chapter. It's nice to see Kankuro surpassed Sasori.
    In all fairness, Kankuro hasn't done anything of the sort. Surpassing someone means you have improved beyond them, Which Kankuro hasn't done. He hasn't created his own puppet, He hasn't mastered the ability to using 10+ puppets, He hasn't created a new sort of puppet. All those things Sasori has done and is known for. All Kankuro has done is defeat a puppetless Sasori with help from his allies, Something that he's should of already been capable of.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

In all fairness, Kankuro hasn't done anything of the sort. Surpassing someone means you have improved beyond them, Which Kankuro hasn't done. He hasn't created his own puppet, He hasn't mastered the ability to using 10+ puppets, He hasn't created a new sort of puppet. All those things Sasori has done and is known for. All Kankuro has done is defeat a puppetless Sasori with help from his allies, Something that he's should of already been capable of.
    Exactly! Same with Naruto, he hasn't surpassed his dad nor made his real original jutsu yet. He may have completed Rasengan but that is not a move he made. Look at Sasuke, he made Kirin which is probably one of the top S-Rank Raitons around due to being real lightning striking down.

If anything, Kankuro need to make a puppet technique that is more revolutionary than the 100 puppet jutsu thing Sasori has. The most Kankuro has surpassed Sasori in is probably Chakra strings.

I find it ironic that Kankuro and Sasori are of the opposite signs, yet have both excelled in puppetmaster techniques. I don't know if Kankuro has surpassed Sasori yet, but he's gotten much better. Yeah, Sasori no longer has Hiruko or the Third Kazekage puppet and Kankuro now has Sasori's old body, but I think he's gotten a little smarter. I actually look forward to how much better some of the other ninja have gotten. This arc seems like the Sasuke Retrieval arc, in the sense that I can see tons of characters using new moves and new abilities.

I just hope Kishi doesn't make the same mistake he did in the Sasuke retrieval arc and not allow any good characters to die.

I think Kankuro has finally surpass Sasori. I also think the way Sai's brother was defeated was kinda lame. At least we know another way of how the Edo summonings can be defeated.

To have surpassed Sasori, Kankuro must at least show the ability to command an individual puppet with each of his fingers. That's suppose to be the ultimate proof of skill for a puppeteer.

It seems like all the Allied Shinobi Forces will have to do to defeat the zombies is hug them. You know, since the power of friendship can defeat them. Kishi is getting more ridiculous with each chapter. I'm almost expecting a Sasori and Kankuro make-out scene soon haha. But seriously, I'm thinking that Kankuro's words about being used as a puppet will get through to Sasori and he'll decide not to fight for Kabuto. Then Kabuto will have to get serious and turn all the zombies into "killing machines" as he stated before. At least then things will get interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    To have surpassed Sasori, Kankuro must at least show the ability to command an individual puppet with each of his fingers. That's suppose to be the ultimate proof of skill for a puppeteer.
    I thought it would be control puppets with only mind. Sasori could control 100 puppets with only his heart. Outrun that would be quite impossible.

Sasori still control those 100 puppets with chakra strings emitting from his heart. But for a normal person, It would be using the max number of puppets at once, Which is one puppet for each finger.

Kankuro alongside Hinata are my favourite characters in Naruto and ever since Sasori faced him at the begging of the manga I craved for them to fight on equal grounds, if this fight becomes as epic as I want it to be it will be a DREAM come true, Kankuro has to defeat him.

Spoiler:- Chapter 519 spoiler::
    Lame ending for Sasori without even showing how Kankuro supposedly surpassed him. But I sort of glad for more info on the Jinchuuriki.

Looks like we'll be getting a ninja lesson.

When did Sasori get the Mother and Father again? Or does zombie Sasori automatically have it?

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Lame ending for Sasori without even showing how Kankuro supposedly surpassed him. But I sort of glad for more info on the Jinchuuriki.
    Well, that whole Sasori death thing was to be expected. Sai's brother died in a pathetic way as well, so I'm not surprised that Mr. Kishimoto just recycled the same idea in this chapter.

Anyway, the whole Jinchuriki training thing seems interesting. At least we'll learn some new stuff from Killer Bee. I take it that this will be the final training arc since after this point, Naruto will have learned all the key ninjutsu techniques/

Well it's lame because we never saw exactly how Kankuro had "surpassed" Sasori and there were some theories that this chapter would have had Sasori and Deidara rescued by that Mist ninja and the battle continued. But now we're already down two Edo summons and quickly losing hope for the other "good" Edo summoning actually being given a good fight.

imo Sasuke is gonna get beat up pretty hard, unless his EMS gives him another new power, Sasori is through, too bad wanted to see more of him, wonder what deidara and the kiragakure nin are gonna do now 50% of their force is eleminated
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Aah no fat bijuu chakra lasers? Those were adorable.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

The chapter is finally out (a little later than usual). It would appear that Kankuro and the rest of his squad still have a long way to go however, despite them "beating" Sasori and capturing Deidara. I liked that talk between Madara and Kabuto since Madara seems to be slipping. Sure, he claims he is using Kabuto but I think Kabuto has an edge over Madara. Anyway, Naruto in his Bijuu Mode looked so cute! I wish he stayed like that forever :3

Kishi had better not kill Anko. Konan "dying" sucked way too much.

Wonder if Naruto will start firing Rasengans orally?
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

I must say I fully agree with Deidara in this chapter. I expected more from Sasori then that. And the act of saying someone is stronger then another without proving it's so continues. Also, I thought that the alliance knowing about Edo Tensei would have also known that a body is used as a sacrifice. Why wouldn't Konoha have told them about this, Considering they have to know this. So much for this battle having a huge impact on the war. Anyway, I glad that Madara has begun to make his plan against Kabuto. I would think that he wants to take action soon now that he has the Rinnegan and basically an ability to counter whatever Edo summon Kabuto has as a defense against him.

I really enjoyed the new info on the Jinchuuriki and how their ability works. It gave us more understanding on what it takes to be a "prefect" Jinchuuriki. Still don't like Naruto's new Jinchuuriki form. I preferred the old one. That was more defined. Also dislike the weird connection made between the Bijuu Blast and Rasengan. I suppose we'll eventual learn that Minato somehow face off against the Hachibi somehow. Once again another example of Naruto following his destined path.

The first half of the chapter was crap with Sasori passing on. Only Dedara is left and who knows where the hell the rest of the Madara ambush squad is like that Mist guy.

Anyways it was nice to see Madara being more careful about Kabuto and poor Anko still just hanging on by a snake.

The worst part in the chapter besides the beginning I think was when Naruto told Bee who he learned Rasengan from.

"The original creator is the 4th Hokage" WTF just say he is your dad I mean honestly what is the harm?

Minato stole the chapter with his badass pose and it looks like Bee fought him before since that was such a vivid memory of all those Hiraishin kunai on the ground and Rasengan in his hand.

BTW Naruto saying he can't use Rasengan with 1 hand is still sad to this day. I think that was one of the biggest failure of Jiraiya's training over the 2 1/2 year time-skip.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonash310 View Post
    "The original creator is the 4th Hokage" WTF just say he is your dad I mean honestly what is the harm?
    He only recently found out he was his dad. It would be hard to just call him dad after thinking about him as Yondaime Hokage for so long.

Minato stole the chapter with his badass pose and it looks like Bee fought him before since that was such a vivid memory of all those Hiraishin kunai on the ground and Rasengan in his hand.
    Or maybe he has just heard of him. For Killer Bee to have fought Yondaime Hokage he would have to be in his thirties since he would have lived. I think he has just heard of him. After all, there was a flee on sight order if you ever met up with him.

BTW Naruto saying he can't use Rasengan with 1 hand is still sad to this day. I think that was one of the biggest failure of Jiraiya's training over the 2 1/2 year time-skip.
    Better than him just mastering the Jutsu so fast. It's a flaw and actually a good one. He could use the Bunshins as a feint like he did with Kakuzu. They come in handy :P
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

He only recently found out he was his dad. It would be hard to just call him dad after thinking about him as Yondaime Hokage for so long.
    ??? Sorry but I can't follow that logic but I guess that is Naruto for you. It has been a while in time since Naruto met Minato, not a year but a decent amount of time.

Or maybe he has just heard of him. For Killer Bee to have fought Yondaime Hokage he would have to be in his thirties since he would have lived. I think he has just heard of him. After all, there was a flee on sight order if you ever met up with him.
    Killer Bee is 35 years old, take away Naruto's 15 years and you get 20 year old Bee. So Bee was active from 10ish to 20ish and could have met Minato and there was a war between Konoha and Iwa that Kumo participated in.

Better than him just mastering the Jutsu so fast. It's a flaw and actually a good one. He could use the Bunshins as a feint like he did with Kakuzu. They come in handy :P
    WTF?!? What do you mean by that? He has enough flaws in other techniques like Imari balls, and Sage mode. Bushins are handy indeed but while Naruto is a Chakra monster he could still save on Chakra by not using a Bushin every time to make a Rasengan. Also the one handed Rasengan is faster if you compare the one handed Rasengan to the clone assisted one.

??? Sorry but I can't follow that logic but I guess that is Naruto for you. It has been a while in time since Naruto met Minato, not a year but a decent amount of time.
    Habits are hard to break. He has been calling him Yondaime Hokage way longer than he has been calling him Dad.

Killer Bee is 35 years old, take away Naruto's 15 years and you get 20 year old Bee. So Bee was active from 10ish to 20ish and could have met Minato and there was a war between Konoha and Iwa that Kumo participated in.
    Then he must have either been able to control the Hachibi by then or was extremely lucky. I don't know of anyone to face Minato and live other than Madara and we all know why he lived.

WTF?!? What do you mean by that? He has enough flaws in other techniques like Imari balls, and Sage mode. Bushins are handy indeed but while Naruto is a Chakra monster he could still save on Chakra by not using a Bushin every time to make a Rasengan. Also the one handed Rasengan is faster if you compare the one handed Rasengan to the clone assisted one.
    The Sage Mode flaws are present with anyone who uses it. The Rasengan flaw has only showed up in two people; Naruto and Konohamaru. I don't think Chakra is an issue with Naruto since he has so much of it.

While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Then he must have either been able to control the Hachibi by then or was extremely lucky. I don't know of anyone to face Minato and live other than Madara and we all know why he lived.
    Ok you are assuming that Minato automatically killed every nin he came across that was an enemy of Konoha. Also regardless of Hiraishin, Bee could have easily retreated using his Squid ink attack thing. Remember that one guy said Bee learned to control his Bijuu in an instant.

The Sage Mode flaws are present with anyone who uses it. The Rasengan flaw has only showed up in two people; Naruto and Konohamaru. I don't think Chakra is an issue with Naruto since he has so much of it.
    The point of the matter is that a clone assisted Rasengan is a flaw because of the time it takes and it should have been fixed over the training period. If he did then Naruto wouldn't have to waste time learning his own version of the Tailed beast bomb. What Naruto needs to do is attempt to bond with the Kyuubi since he has that "change a person/thing for the better" ability. Hachibi was pretty violent from what it said, so I'm guessing that Kyuubi can be tamed as well.

Ok you are assuming that Minato automatically killed every nin he came across that was an enemy of Konoha. Also regardless of Hiraishin, Bee could have easily retreated using his Squid ink attack thing. Remember that one guy said Bee learned to control his Bijuu in an instant.
    That's kind of the point of war. Why else would they have a flee on sight order?

The point of the matter is that a clone assisted Rasengan is a flaw because of the time it takes and it should have been fixed over the training period. If he did then Naruto wouldn't have to waste time learning his own version of the Tailed beast bomb. What Naruto needs to do is attempt to bond with the Kyuubi since he has that "change a person/thing for the better" ability. Hachibi was pretty violent from what it said, so I'm guessing that Kyuubi can be tamed as well.
    Of course it can be tamed, but it won't be as easy as changing anyone he has changed. The Kyuubi relishes the thought of killing Naruto so I doubt he can change it that easily.

Page 556 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 456506546552553554555556557558559560566606656 ... LastLast