Page 561 of 1047 FirstFirst ... 461511551557558559560561562563564565571611661 ... LastLast
Results 14,001 to 14,025 of 26165

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    I knew about bakutan release, you can see Deidara say something about it but I thought he was just bluffing, but that heat release sounds pretty cool, didn't expected spoilers tho
    I heard about Bakuton before somewhere, I was just wondering which elements combined to form that release. I think Heat Release might be a combination of Fire Release and Wind Release. Also, I realized that we might get to see several Kekkei Genkai during this war, like Swift Release, Dark Release, et cetera. Oh, that'll be so cool (even though I'm wondering what elements merge to form those now haha).
    Last edited by Lorde; 26th December 2010 at 12:49 AM.

omg what an intense chapter!! I loved those two new kekke gankai. and the swordmen of the mist. OMG
    ]

Spoiler:- TRADES OFFER:

What an amazing chapter. It felt like half of it was used solely to showcase Haku and Zabuza but for the most part, it was really good. I liked that Suigetsu and Jugo appeared in this chapter, though it appears that they haven't made much progress yet. Seeing that Heat Release jutsu was pretty creepy since it apparently absorbs the water in a body to turn them dry, but the fighting looked really intense. I hate Kabuto for summoning more ninja like the Seven Swordsman of the Mist though. I can't see Kakashi and his squad making it with everyone intact.

An amazing chapter. I love seeing the two new bloodline limits in action and Haku was pretty good by himself. Not to mention we learnt that Haku is from the Yuki clan. Considering they were only up against four ninjas, It's great to see the alliance in deep trouble. Can't wait to see the Seven Swordsmen in action too. If the alliance couldn't handle four Edo summons, They should really be in trouble with eleven. This will hopefully be a big lost for them.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Well, **** just hit the fan. A lot of ****.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    What an amazing chapter. It felt like half of it was used solely to showcase Haku and Zabuza but for the most part, it was really good. I liked that Suigetsu and Jugo appeared in this chapter, though it appears that they haven't made much progress yet. Seeing that Heat Release jutsu was pretty creepy since it apparently absorbs the water in a body to turn them dry, but the fighting looked really intense. I hate Kabuto for summoning more ninja like the Seven Swordsman of the Mist though. I can't see Kakashi and his squad making it with everyone intact.
    ^ This. Hopefully the Alliance will bring reinforcements to even things out.

I really liked this weeks chapter of Naruto but I think Edo Tensai needs to have a weakness fast otherwise it will become more haxxed than Kyoya Suigetsu which actually has a weakness.

But how the hell do you kill 11 people that will revive from any damage and emotional talk will not affect them anymore?

BTW any idea on what will happen to Anko since Kabuto extracted Orochimaru's chakra from her?

wow nice chapter didn't expect it to be out, but wow loved it! the previous 7 swordsmen of the mist this will be hard
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Good chapter once it got to the fighting. That's what we've been waiting for. Actual death. I'm not sure how I feel about the 7 Swordsman coming back though.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Wonder if the swordsmen will have heir own signature swords or something? That should happenin the next chapter.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

I hope they can somehow get their swords back. Otherwise it's gonna suck like with Sasori and I couldn't take that again.

I hope they can somehow get their swords back. Otherwise it's gonna suck like with Sasori and I couldn't take that again.
    Isn't Samehada with Bee? Zabuza has half of his sword but the other 6 I dunno about. I wonder who is the leader of the 7 swordsmen out of the 7.

The only way to stop Edo Tensai from what I can think of so far is to seal them up in storage scrolls lol.
    Last edited by Crimsonlink; 27th December 2010 at 5:34 AM.

This chapter was very interesting, espicially the other six swordsman. I wonder how all of their swords look like.

Very nice chapter, indeed.

But who is the unknown 7th swordsman? I thought Kisame had a place amongst the swordsman.
    [Projected Alphα Sαpphire Team]

it said the previous 7 swordsman of the mist, his master is in it, not kisame
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

This whole "new" and "old" Seven Swordmen of the Mist thing makes my head hurt. I do believe that they'll all have their swords with them though. Without the swords, the Seven Swordmen of the Mist don't seem all that threatening to be honest. About Kabuto and Orochimaru's chakra: Am I the only one who can see Orochimaru being "revived" from Orochimaru's DNA or some random crazy new method? I will be so ticked off if it happens, but the author seems to love Orochimaru so I can see him returning, again.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    This whole "new" and "old" Seven Swordmen of the Mist thing makes my head hurt. I do believe that they'll all have their swords with them though. Without the swords, the Seven Swordmen of the Mist don't seem all that threatening to be honest. About Kabuto and Orochimaru's chakra: Am I the only one who can see Orochimaru being "revived" from Orochimaru's DNA or some random crazy new method? I will be so ticked off if it happens, but the author seems to love Orochimaru so I can see him returning, again.
    If Orochimaru is revived, it will probably be a short lived timed, like during Itachi vs Sasuke.

I don't think we need Orochimaru back when we have Kabutomaru / Madara tagteam. I still wonder what is that secret Kabutomaru has against the Impure World Ressurection.

I'm wondering how the zombies are going to die now. Kabuto put a block on emotions, and they're immortal. It must be the drawback.

A drawback could come alone, But it may just be that the Edo summons will dominate the fights til either they backfire on Kabuto or someone kills Kabuto which weakens the hold over the Edo summons.
    Last edited by TsukiMirage; 29th December 2010 at 4:21 AM.

Hm, I see Kakashi pulling his own Mangekyou to use.

Seriously, they're fighting the Swordsmen, Haku and a bunch of other immortal zombies. Perhaps they'll really discover a flaw on Edo Tensei; I still haven't heard of any sealing techniques experts on the spot to deal with them.

Also, with Madara knowing how to stop said jutsu, maybe he'll share what he knows with Sasuke to put a stop to Kabuto. I don't think he'll be very happy seeing his brother being treated like a mere puppet.
    Last edited by SharpedoX; 29th December 2010 at 10:19 PM.
    [Projected Alphα Sαpphire Team]

Does Sasuke even know about Kabuto being posessed by Orochimaru? I think the last time they saw each other, Sasuke killed Orochimaru. And I doubt Madara has told him.

Edo Tensei better have a drawback. Now that the emotions of the revived ninja have been surpressed, I can't see how the Allied Shinobi will be able to get rid of them. Sure, Kabuto could be placed under genjutsu and that would end the problem, but the only person with strong genjutsu who is even near him at the moment is Sasuke. Though I doubt Sasuke will be the one to face off against Kabuto this early in the war.

That's what I'm saying. There's probably a drawback that he doesn't know about. Otherwise the Allied Shinobi Forces are all going to die.

If there is a drawback, I hope it doesn't appear too soon. I want alot of casualties and damage in this war, Otherwise it's not really gonna be a war.

Quote Originally Posted by hol123 View Post
    Does Sasuke even know about Kabuto being posessed by Orochimaru? I think the last time they saw each other, Sasuke killed Orochimaru. And I doubt Madara has told him.
    He has Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan powers. OF COURSE he knows Kabuto has Orochimaru's chakra!

Page 561 of 1047 FirstFirst ... 461511551557558559560561562563564565571611661 ... LastLast