Page 566 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 466516556562563564565566567568569570576616666 ... LastLast
Results 14,126 to 14,150 of 27175

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueMage View Post
    Besides, that'd make him too similar to Sasuke.
    Yes it would and quite frankly, I've had enough Sasuke to last me a lifetime haha. I still say that Naruto will use all the techniques he has learned up until now in that fight, though. I wonder if he'll practice using "that jutsu" and then use it against Madara or something. I still think they'll fight even though some people want Sasuke and Madara to fight instead. That fight may still happen, but I think Naruto deserves a shot too.
    Last edited by Lorde; 25th January 2011 at 10:57 PM.

Yeah I'm honestly hoping the whole Sasuke deal gets wrapped up soon, because I'm pretty much sick to the stomach of him.

Well I enjoy Sasuke so I'm happy with his airtime. But seriously, The situation with Sasuke won't end til the end of the manga.

Naruto will likely fight Madara, But it's doubtful that he'll be the final fight. The whole reasoning behind the belief that Sasuke will end up fighting Madara is because Madara will have to die and Naruto can't actually kill anyone. Meanwhile, Sasuke has already "murdered" two villains off, So it's highly likely he'll be the one to kill Madara, Thus letting Kishi keep Naruto's hands clean.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

I've found some spoilers. They look odd but some people have claimed that they're confirmed to be real:

Gaara's daddy is summoned.
    The Second Mizukage is summoned.
    The Second Tsuchikage is summoned
    The Third Raikage is summoned.

From what's being said, it seems the Second Hokage is summoned too.

Hyūga clan is summoned.
    Kinkaku Ginkaku is summoned. [a/n: this sounds like a wrong spelling of the Kinkaku Force. The kanji say Golden Tower Silver Status, 金閣銀格.]

Tsunade knows Dan has been summoned.
    Something called a Kekkei Dōta (血継淘汰, Bloodline Selection) is introduced.
    The Second Tsuchikage has a Kekkei Dōta.
    The Third Tsuchikage has a Kekkei Dōta.
    It gives the ability to create Jinton by manipulating Earth, Wind, and Fire.
    It seems it's going to be the Second Tsuchikage vs. the Third Tsuchikage.

Gaara's daddy senses Gaara's chakra.

Zetsu appears at the Daimyō's place.
    Oh, Dōta should be Tōta
    It seems like a really strange chapter, especially since it says that the Second Hokage is summoned, when it was said to be impossible to revive ninja who had their souls sealed away :s

EDIT: So then it looks like the Tsuchikage was just looking for Tobirama. Nevermind. The spoiler looks more realistic now.
    Last edited by Lorde; 26th January 2011 at 5:04 PM.

The Niidaime Hokage's soul was sealed by the Sandaime Hokage, that has to be fake.

Actually, The theory is that Muu is looking for Tobirama because he believes Tobirama was the one who brought him back, As Tobirama was the only person he could have known to use Edo Tensei. At least that's what another translation makes it sound like.

I haven't read it carefully yet, but...

Kinkaku and Ginkaku are shinobi with the Raikage. [a/n: Kinkaku = Golden Horn. Ginkaku = Silver Horn. The Kinkaku Force was the group that killed the Second Hokage.]

Where's the Second Hokage? I can't sense him anywhere, while I'm sensing several kilometres ahead...

That's why I'm not sure if the Second Hokage has been summoned or not.

Konoha's Kinkaku
    Part three:
    Mū tries to sense the Second Hokage, it seems.

Several kilometres ahead... it says.

That makes more sense, Tobirama was the only one who could use it as far as we know.

Yeah, that makes a bit more sense. Please don't plot hole this Kishi.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Hopefully this thing with Muu will give us some more clues on how powerful Tobirama was and how he used his incomplete Edo Tensei.

Family is showing up by the boat load. Almost all the major reoccurring characters have seen family on revived. I'm wondering whos next.
    Last edited by Glaucous; 27th January 2011 at 7:06 AM.
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/124c38k.png[/IMG]

Very intriguing chapter. It was real nice to see all the former kages and learn a little more about them, Especially the way Gaara's father reacted to his Third Eye technique. Very interesting that Kumo had two ninjas with Kyuubi's chakra. I definitely want to hear the story behind that. The new battle plan sounds like a good strategy, But I don't see it working out the way they planned. And it appears that Madara has plans for the daimyos. Weird that Black Zetsu appears to have avoided detection. I wonder if that's his own specially ability.

Very intriguing chapter. It was real nice to see all the former kages and learn a little more about them, Especially the way Gaara's father reacted to his Third Eye technique. Very interesting that Kumo had two ninjas with Kyuubi's chakra. I definitely want to hear the story behind that. The new battle plan sounds like a good strategy, But I don't see it working out the way they planned. And it appears that Madara has plans for the daimyos. Weird that Black Zetsu appears to have avoided detection. I wonder if that's his own specially ability.
    I think the most interesting part of this week's chapter were the 2 brothers Gin and Kin. Their chakra having traces of Kyuubi's is a big ? mark right now and also how the hell does Ao know what the Kyuubi's chakra feels like? I mean sure a sensor can sense chakra of ninjas and Bijuu depending on their skill but to know the exact Bijuu that is in a person's chakra make me wonder if Kishi just made a plot hole.

I also wonder if Kushina used the Kyuubi's chakra often in the 3rd Great Ninja War since Kumo did try to kidnap her and the two brothers ended up getting some Kyuubi chakra somehow.

There is one last question I was wondering all along after the introduction of the Senju. WTH happened to the Senju clan? I know the Uchiha is gone thanks to Itachi and Madara but who killed off the Senju? Is Tsunade the last Senju left? (unless Naruto turns out to be a Senju somehow)

BTW I say that Dan's last name is Namikaze.

Well Uzumaki IS related to the Senju's, but yeah, so far only Tsunade remains as a direct relative of the senju's (thats been introduced in the series). I really really liked the design of the second mizukage. He is so fab. :P
    ]

Spoiler:- TRADES OFFER:

Wow, how is Kishi gonna handle all of these guys? He's usually a pro at handling tons of characters, but even he's gonna have a tough time with all of these new guys plus the old guys. This war is gonna be epic for sure! I'm just waiting for Killer Bee and Naruto to show up. I figure that it won't happen until the end, however, since the other shinobi will need to fight.
    Last edited by Lorde; 27th January 2011 at 4:00 PM.

Great chapter, again! This bloodline expansion sounds interesting. 2nd Tsuchikage vs 3rd Tsuchikage and 4th Kazekage vs Gaara will be very epic.

Quote Originally Posted by Charminions View Post
    Great chapter, again! This bloodline expansion sounds interesting. 2nd Tsuchikage vs 3rd Tsuchikage and 4th Kazekage vs Gaara will be very epic.
    and Gaara's section. Temari and Shikamaru are with him.

Good chapter.

Is it just me, or is Shikamaru's dad's plan going to backfire and the enemies are going to attack the base?

And glad to see some Division 1 appearences.

Quote Originally Posted by hol123 View Post
    Is it just me, or is Shikamaru's dad's plan going to backfire and the enemies are going to attack the base?
    I feel the same way, the plan seems way to obvious.

Awesome chapter I thought. Maybe its just me, but this is the first chapter that felt to me like it was a war, as the other just felt like battles.

ofcourse the plan will backfire, or a few of the enemy troops will sneak to the base, and bloodline expansions ftw! :P

Good chapter.

And glad to see some Division 1 appearences.
    I'm sure something will go wrong, but I loved that the Raikage seemed impressed with Shikamaru's dad's intellect. Anyway, I'm wondering what Zetsu has planned for the 5 Daimyo. He could kill them, but what purpose would that really serve? They aren't really important to the war, so he must want them for something else. That sneaky devil, I bet it's all part of Madara's big plan.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    I'm sure something will go wrong, but I loved that the Raikage seemed impressed with Shikamaru's dad's intellect. Anyway, I'm wondering what Zetsu has planned for the 5 Daimyo. He could kill them, but what purpose would that really serve? They aren't really important to the war, so he must want them for something else. That sneaky devil, I bet it's all part of Madara's big plan.
    Use the Daimyo as hostages?

Quote Originally Posted by Charminions View Post
    Use the Daimyo as hostages?
    I don't think that would do much. I'm sure the Daimyo are important figures, but this war is too important and I doubt that the Allied Shinobi Forces would halt the war just because the Daimyo are in trouble. But whatever Madara is planning, it won't be good. And I just thought of something: now that Black Zetsu is gone, who is watching Sasuke? Is the real White Zetsu watching over him? I might have missed something earlier, but all these Zetsu are making things confusing :x

Maybe Kabuto has run out of corpses?

Maybe Kabuto has run out of corpses?
    I don't think he'd go out of his way just to get the corpses of the five Daimyo, though. Also, I doubt Zetsu would go out of his way to help Kabuto. While they may be on the same side at the moment, Zetsu listens to Madara and nobody else. I really think he's doing Madara's dirty work. EDIT: Oh fudge, what if Madara is looking for corpses of his own? Maybe he wants to use them with the Rinnegan like Nagato used his own set.

Also, am I the only one who thinks that Onoki will die while fighting Muu?

Page 566 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 466516556562563564565566567568569570576616666 ... LastLast