Page 567 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 467517557563564565566567568569570571577617667 ... LastLast
Results 14,151 to 14,175 of 27135

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

That could make sense. The Daimyo are probably strong shinobi.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

..... pahahaha I'm sorry but run that last part by me again. They are nobles, they make decisions about the states of their individual countries but they are no shinobi.

Maybe some self-defense training or advanced weapons like guns but there is a reason they have guards besides the fact they are important to their country.

Anyways I can see a talk between Gaara and 4th Kazekage, but I bet their meeting won't be as pleasant as Naruto meeting his dad lol.

Also it was interesting to hear about the kage battling one another. The 2nd Mizukage died by Muu's hand or was it a double kill?

Maybe we will see more jutsus now that all the S-ranks are coming to the battlefield.

They could be, and we just don't know it. Konoha's elders are shinobi.

Yeah, Gaara and his dad confronting will be awkward. At least he doesn't have the Shukaku anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Charminions View Post
    Use the Daimyo as hostages?
    Quite possibly Madara will either replace the Daimyos with a Zetsu clone or trick them into ending the war.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Madara declared the war himself though.

Maybe they know where Naruto and Bee is, and Madara is trying to find out.

Quote Originally Posted by hol123 View Post
    Yeah sadly, they aren't fighters. I'm pretty sure that they could fight if Madara was controlling them, however. I don't see many options when it comes to those five.

I'm sort of wondering about those Gold and Silver Brothers, now that I've re-read the recent chapter. It was said that they had chakra that was tinged with the Kyuubi's chakra. They were Cloud ninja though, which makes me wonder if the Kyuubi was ever in Kumogakure's control. Maybe before Madara took control of it or something. Speaking of Kumogakure: I have a feeling that the Hachibi's former Jinchuriki has been revived as well, despite not being shown with the others.

Maybe Kabuto has run out of corpses?
    If he has another corpses for all the summonings his had done thus far, I think he can manage. I don't know if using Zetsu clones a plausible, but that could be an option.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Quite possibly Madara will either replace the Daimyos with a Zetsu clone or trick them into ending the war.
    That are use them as puppets like he with with Yagura. I don't really see any other scenarios outside of hostages.

If Madara was gonna hypnosis them, He would have needed to go himself and actually wouldn't have had any trouble doing so. Sending Zetsu would imply that he doesn't simply want to control them.

the Gold and Silver Brothers really interest me, i want to see them in action already!
    Also, does kabuto have ALL the kage (except the hokages), he might even be able to resurrect danzo...

TRIPLE BATTLES PREFERRED...

X Friend Code: "SilverBlue" 0301-9825-3797

GENERATION 20: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Quote Originally Posted by Cris~Wigglytuff~ View Post
    Also, does kabuto have ALL the kage (except the hokages), he might even be able to resurrect danzo...
    I think Kabuto has DNA for most of the other Kage; he just hasn't summoned them all yet. I don't think he'll revived Danzo, though. Madara has Danzo's corpse at the moment, and I don't think that he's left it out for Kabuto to take DNA from. Kabuto could very well have some of Danzo's DNA already, but I really hope Danzo doesn't return. He was a weird guy, but he died trying to protect the village and I'd hate for him to have to fight in this war against those he tried to protect.

kabuto probably haves his DNA because orochimaru 'improved' his body and orochimaru seems like the guy who would keep his DNA and that way kabuto might have been able to get to his DNA

I don't know. If Orochimaru had Danzo's DNA, That would have meant he'll also have Shisui's DNA and Kabuto has already mentioned that he doesn't. So odds are any DNA that Orochimaru could have gotten from Danzo wasn't kept.

I don't know. If Orochimaru had Danzo's DNA, That would have meant he'll also have Shisui's DNA and Kabuto has already mentioned that he doesn't. So odds are any DNA that Orochimaru could have gotten from Danzo wasn't kept.
    You make a good point there. However, Kabuto did mention that he had an ace up his sleeve (to counter Madara). Maybe his ace is Shisui's revived corpse, which would be something Madara would fear since Shisui had that special ocular jutsu that made him infamous. I wouldn't put it past Kabuto to lie about not having the DNA. I just really wish that Shisui would be revived, as well as some of the other Uchiha who have only been mentioned. What if Obito were revived? Oh, that would be awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    What if Obito were revived? Oh, that would be awesome!
    It would be near impossible to find his body. Besides that he wasn't that great. Just your average shinobi.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

I'm still thinking Kabuto has Madara's old body. Madara is using some vessel. That would be the ultimate WTF.

It could be Shisui though, because Madara wanted his eyes so badly, and he did look shocked.

I'm still thinking Kabuto has Madara's old body. Madara is using some vessel. That would be the ultimate WTF.
    I think Madara is using his old (real) body, but that he lost most of his powers in the fight against Hashirama. I say that because his face has looked old when we've seen him with part of his mask missing, and because he hasn't shown any real powers other than being able to teleport and remain intangible for a few minutes. Those are decent abilities, but he was capable of doing so much more in the past.

Madara doesn't seem to be using his actual body. He seems to be in some sort of body similar to Zetsu, seeing how he replaces body parts and everything. So Kabuto could very well have his actual body.

^ that sounds very plausible haven't thought of that yet lol but it really makes sence :P

Madara doesn't seem to be using his actual body. He seems to be in some sort of body similar to Zetsu, seeing how he replaces body parts and everything. So Kabuto could very well have his actual body.
    I'm not sure if replacing body parts is all-that surprising though. In the ninja world, it seems like body modification is common; Orochimaru has done it, Chiyo has done it, Danzo has done it, Kabuto has done it, and even Tsunade has done it to a lesser extent. And even if Kabuto had his actual body, would it change much? Madara now has the Rinnegan, which is supposed to be extremely powerful. I'm sure he could defeat his old body if he were forced to fight it.

I'm not sure if replacing body parts is all-that surprising though. In the ninja world, it seems like body modification is common; Orochimaru has done it, Chiyo has done it, Danzo has done it, Kabuto has done it, and even Tsunade has done it to a lesser extent. And even if Kabuto had his actual body, would it change much? Madara now has the Rinnegan, which is supposed to be extremely powerful. I'm sure he could defeat his old body if he were forced to fight it.
    He wouldn't be able to fight his old body unless the person Kabuto revived used Transformation. Even then it's nothing like the original. For Madara to fight his old body he would need to be dead and Kabuto would bring his soul back. He can't do that since Madara is alive and well. I think it's Izuna that's Kabuto's ace. Izuna seemed to be on par with Madara. Not only that, but he could either confirm he gave Madara his eyes or they were forcefully taken.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

I've always thought Madara's in Obito's body.

Call me crazy, I know, I will never give it up XD.

Quote Originally Posted by LexSuicune View Post
    I've always thought Madara's in Obito's body.

Call me crazy, I know, I will never give it up XD.
    It just feels like something Kishimoto was going to do and then decided against it. I mean, Tobi is an anagram of Obito, they're both Uchihas, they did only have one eye. It just would have made sense.

Izuna for Kabuto's ace would make sense. Speaking of Izuna and Obito: they have the same birthday and blood type. Coincidence?

And the whole "Madara is Akatsuki's leader" thing seemed random as well. I think Kishi just decided to throw that in there at the last minute. I really had wished that Minato were the Akatsuki leader since it would have meant that he and Naruto would have fought, but things didn't work out. I mean, it could've worked. Minato could have died and then someone could have revived him or maybe he could've found a way to evade death at the hands of the Reaper Death Seal.

Yeah, Other ninjas have replaced their body parts, But not like Madara has. They all either regenerated said body part or replaced it from another person or made a false arm. Madara on the other hand showed that his arm is apparently filled with goo and he replaced it with a working arm from a Zetsu-like plant. I'm really thinking Madara's gonna turn out to be some sort of Zetsu himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    It would be near impossible to find his body. Besides that he wasn't that great. Just your average shinobi.
    I wouldn't say it was impossible since Kabuto some how managed to find all these other ninjas bodies. The reason I would think Obito would be summoned is too play mind games with Kakashi. Although I doubt he would fall for any of that.

I always thought Izuna was Kabuto Ace. And some people were saying Sage of Six Paths around the time, but I just don't see that. I am curious though if he has any DNA from the Third Kazekage, since he traveled or was associated with Sasori who used the Third as a puppet. Which I am guessing retained some DNA from the Third.

Page 567 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 467517557563564565566567568569570571577617667 ... LastLast