Page 571 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 471521561567568569570571572573574575581621671 ... LastLast
Results 14,251 to 14,275 of 27136

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    I don't think he meant that they should fight each other; rather, that they should fight against the White Zetsu army and show off new techniques. Kiba has been ignored a lot lately :s
    Duh. So stupid, didn't understand that at the time lol
    [Projected Alphα Sαpphire Team]

Quote Originally Posted by Grovyl View Post
    Who knows, maybe he did. I think everyone probably learned a few new things, and this war is about to show it.
    Im saying what else could he really do with the wolf? Shoot fire balls out of it? Thats not likely and he did pretty much everything he could in the sakon fight. He could only do physical moves except for the twirling moves but that can be improved really.

Signature Stuff
        Spoiler:- undefined:

There's only one Black Zetsu, so it shouldn't be too difficult. Mei can probably burn it to death with acid.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by hol123 View Post
    There's only one Black Zetsu, so it shouldn't be too difficult. Mei can probably burn it to death with acid.
    I don't think it would be that easy, especially once you remember that female characters rarely ever win battles in this series for some reason. Mei could try and fight Black Zetsu, but I think he'd be able to kidnap the feudal lord before Mei could even touch him. I'm almost expecting her and the Tsuchikage to die in this war as a matter of fact. The Tsuchikage is really old and it looks like he's going to risk his life to defeat Muu and Mei just seems like the type to die young.

I know, I was just kidding. It would be hard to attack, but it can't really fight back.

I have a feeling that all the kages, except Gaara, are going to die.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    I don't think it would be that easy, especially once you remember that female characters rarely ever win battles in this series for some reason.
    Females win just as much as the males actually. Temari technically beat Shikamaru, Sakura and Chiyo beat Sasori, Tsunade beat Naruto, and so on. It's just that there are more males so they have a majority of the fights.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    Females win just as much as the males actually. Temari technically beat Shikamaru, Sakura and Chiyo beat Sasori, Tsunade beat Naruto, and so on. It's just that there are more males so they have a majority of the fights.
    Shikamru gave up, Double teaming doesnt count, and theres a 50 year difference. Just saying xD.

Temari beat Tayuya. Temari beat TenTen and Im sure Konan beats a lot of people. She has to represent the female society ^^.

Where is Temari right now? I didnt see her in any of th war squads.

Signature Stuff

Quote Originally Posted by ryodragonite View Post
    Shikamru gave up, Double teaming doesnt count, and theres a 50 year difference. Just saying xD.

Temari beat Tayuya. Temari beat TenTen and Im sure Konan beats a lot of people. She has to represent the female society ^^.
    Shikamaru even said he was out of Chakra so he couldn't have won either way. I don't see how teaming up doesn't count. That's how the Akatsuki works. She's still a female and won and there is only about a 40 year difference so he has no excuse :P I don't think a female fighting a female would count because a female would win either way. I think 4th Kira was referring to when females and males fight.

Where is Temari right now? I didnt see her in any of th war squads.
    She was with Gaara's squad I'm sure.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Nevermind. I forgot that Kishi can bend the story to his will. Though personally, I think Konan should have gotten some "on-screen" victories. We've seen her jutsu and she seemed pretty tough, but I still wish she would've defeated someone (I didn't see her in the anime, so maybe she did beat someone there?). I wonder if Kishi will revive her. He could, along with Kisame if he wanted too, but that would just add to the problems that the Allied Shinobi Forces have to face.

Anyway, I'm gonna predict that this week's chapter has something to do with either Black Zetsu finding Mei and the Frost Country's feudal lord, Darui's battle with those Cloud ninja, or Kankuro's battle with Chiyo/Hanzo/Kimimaro. I would hope that we get to see Suigetsu again, but his role isn't really important right now :x

I kind of want to see what Naruto is doing, surprisingly. Not a whole chapter, just an update.

All you have to do is look at how Kishi treats the supposed heroine to see how strong women are in the series. They can be strong, But only when there's no guy to do it for them.

I'm hoping Kishi stops jumping around with the story and focuses on one of the fights already going on. I want to see Darui fight the metal brothers and see how Kakashi is doing.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    I'm hoping Kishi stops jumping around with the story and focuses on one of the fights already going on.
    The only issue with that is that it might become similar to the pacing of the Fake Karakura Town arc in Bleach - something Kishi might have picked up on and hoped to avoid. A war should feel like a war, not just battle after battle after battle after battle.

I kind of want to see what Naruto is doing, surprisingly. Not a whole chapter, just an update.
    I don't. I dislike watching Naruto train so I think it's best if the story focused on some of the battles in this war for a while. I don't think Naruto has made much progress yet anyway. I am wondering if Madara will be going after Bee, though. He hasn't been seen lately and he's really the only one left who could capture a Jinchuriki alive, besides Sasuke I guess.
    Last edited by Lorde; 8th February 2011 at 9:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    Shikamaru even said he was out of Chakra so he couldn't have won either way. I don't see how teaming up doesn't count. That's how the Akatsuki works. She's still a female and won and there is only about a 40 year difference so he has no excuse :P I don't think a female fighting a female would count because a female would win either way. I think 4th Kira was referring to when females and males fight.

She was with Gaara's squad I'm sure.
    You do know that everything but the Shikamaru part was sarcasm, right? The only girl male part battles are with Shikamaru.

Didnt that Black girl fight Naruto for like a second. She reminds me of Tsunade, puching Naruto for some reason.

I would think shed be in the front at least, but then again Kankurou is in a whole other squad. I think shes been forgotten along with TenTen.

Signature Stuff

Karui (?) is in Neji/Hinata's squad. She hasn't been seen since the beginning of the war.

Karui (?) is in Neji/Hinata's squad. She hasn't been seen since the beginning of the war.
    I assuming Karuis the black one?

I was talking about Temari and TenTen. The girls with the least screen time in naruto. Masashi gave TentTen her own filler and it still had naruto and neji in it so thats not really hers considering naruto loves attention.

Signature Stuff

Quote Originally Posted by ryodragonite View Post
    I think shes been forgotten along with TenTen.
    Tenten was in the last chapter though.

No one is really being forgotten, in fact Kishi has been bring more and more people into the manga and still shows a little of the older ones.

She was seen with the rest of Kitsuchi's division attacking the White Zetsu Clone Army, which was after the start of the war. She'll be seen again, not many chapters have pasted since then.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto 527 spoiler
    Samui and Atsui are sent to Darui as reinforcements
    Kinkaku can use a technique with his gourd to steal his opponents' souls
    While recording speech, the person recording the speech is sucked up

Atsui is male and has a slight resemblance to C
    Gaara and the Tsuchikage aren't setting out
    This time it's Kinkaku and Ginkaku vs. Darui, Samui, and Atsui

minor mistake here. it should be: "the person whose words are recorded is sucked in (into his gourd)".
    also, both kinkaku and ginkaku use that technique (taking the souls of their opponents by recording their words/speech), not only the former.

"They use five ninja tools said to be the treasured tools of the Rikudō Sennin. They even managed to bring the Nidaime Hokage to the verge of death with them, but... the Kyūbi's chakra...? I hadn't heard they held that..."
    This must be about the tools Kinkaku and Ginkaku use
    Journey to the West also had the brothers wield five treasured weapons
    A sword, a fan, a rope, a pot, and a gourd
    We finally seem to be learning the deal behind Kingaku and Ginkaku. Plus Samui returns.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

So Ginkaku and Kinkaku have some sort of technique that records and absorbs speech? Huh, didn't Zetsu have a similar technique? Only in his case, he could only record actions or something. Anyway, it looks like the chapter focuses on Cloud ninja once more. I actually like it when the manga focuses on the struggles of the Leaf ninja, but this is fine I guess.

I'm glad they're expanding the names of legendary Shinobis we know of with this war, if only there were more legendary Kunoichis

Zombies stealing souls? That's ironic.

The chapter is out and it was weird. Samui's brother is like the exact opposite of her and he creeps me out lol. Kinkaku and Ginkaku appear to have been criminals which might explain why they attacked their own people without holding back. I didn't understand their abilities much, but I'm glad that Kishi went with something that hasn't been done too often in the past. I hate that they have some of the Kyuubi's chakra though.

Boring chapter was boring. I wish Kishi didn't bother introducing so many dead ninja into the war that I couldn't care less about.

I think now Kishi has surpassed Kubo and Oda in terms of characters introduced and not in a good way either. This war of Kishi's will probably be the longest war arc between the 3 authors lolz.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonash310 View Post
    I think now Kishi has surpassed Kubo and Oda in terms of characters introduced and not in a good way either. This war of Kishi's will probably be the longest war arc between the 3 authors lolz.
    Nothing could ever be as long as the Winter War. That's just impossible...I hope.

I am not going through 2 more years of this ****. Note to all future mangakas, wars do NOT work well in weekly manga series.

Page 571 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 471521561567568569570571572573574575581621671 ... LastLast