Page 572 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 472522562568569570571572573574575576582622672 ... LastLast
Results 14,276 to 14,300 of 27170

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Decent chapter, I guess.

I don't like the two brothers. The 3 items make a good strategy for them, stealing souls, but I don't understand why they have the fan.

Looks like Atsui and Samui are (dead).

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

I thought the chapter was enjoyable. You people wanted to see the Allied Shinobi Forces getting their ass kicked and that's what he gave you.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Kishi does a decent job of juggling a huge cast of characters, so I have no real issue with all these new characters showing up. Most of these new guys are just going to end up dying anyway, so it's not like they matter too much (at least characters actually die in this manga, even if they are minor characters).

Also, I was thinking: couldn't those special tools that Kinkaku and Ginkaku use, be used to seal the Edo Tensei ninja's souls? I can totally see those tools being used against Kinkaku and Ginkaku at some point and then maybe against the other revived ninja like Kakuzu, Dan, and Asuma. That's just my theory, though. I hope Kishi actually created those items with that in mind.

I feel like the Kyuubi swallowing the 2 brothers was nothing more than an *** pull in the last second by Kishi. Ok Kyuubi swallows you and you survive for 2 weeks somehow and you come out with some of it's chakra? Also why was Kyuubi out back then? Was it before it was sealed into Mito because the brothers would have to be pretty old.

I'm interested in the 5th treasure of the Sage since the other 4 have been introduced and I'm guessing the treasures were formed by Juubi's chakra. Madara's little battle Fan may be the 5th treasure but who knows.

The best part about this chapter was seeing the 2nd hokage and the information of how he was left on the verge of death because he fought the silver&gold brothers. I just hope Darui manages to survive and I'm a bit curious as to who killed the brothers.

As for Atsui... useless character and just a more reckless version of Naruto IMO.

I hope there are a few more Storm Releases and that Edo Tensai gets owned by the treasures or something because now the undead army is just getting annoying and the fights are so one-sided.

Maybe at that point someone had extracted the fox and released it or the fox took over Mito during child birth. And the brothers are pretty old since they fought Nidaime Hokage.

While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

This chapter was weird. It was nice to see finally see some strong ninjas from another village in action, But them relying on those weapons sort of put a damper on things. At least those powerful weapons help to push home how Kumo tends to collect powerful tools. I love that Samui and Darui showed what they could do, But Atsui was sort of annoying. I could have done without him acting so crazy. It was nice to get reference to Tobirama again and a special appearance by the Second Raikage who looks pretty cool. The idea that the brothers got eaten by the Kyuubi is quite funny in a stupid way. Can't wait to learn the rules to this game the brothers are playing.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Wonder what the inside of the Kyuubi looks like? Probably not pretty.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

You have to remember that a weapon is only as good as its user. They're not relying on weapons since the weapons cannot act on their own.

thank you for you words of wisedom shadow lucario :P

I liked this chapter sort of it was not amaaaaaazing but not crap either

The Cloud ninja used to be really amazing, but now I'm getting bored of them. They keep using "Cloud Style" which seems to be some sort of sword technique. I bet more Cloud ninja use this sort of technique. I like that Leaf ninja use all sorts of techniques when they fight, since it shows variety. Anyway, rant aside, I think that Kinkaku and Ginkaku will lose in the next chapter. These war chapters are going by pretty quickly, so it's possible.

You didn't like the LASER CIRCUS?

Quote Originally Posted by hol123 View Post
    You didn't like the LASER CIRCUS?
    Not really. I had seen it before so I didn't think that the technique was all-that exciting in this chapter. I wanted Darui to use other Storm Release techniques. We'll probably have to wait until next week to see his other tricks though :x

I've liked almost all the war chapters (especially the Kakashi squad ones and the Akatsuki battle), but this one just seemed really stupid to me. The weapon abilities were ridiculous and the "myth" of the Nine Tails chakra was dumb too. Hopefully it'll move in the right direction.

Zetsu was awesome this chapter. Jumping out of the water and trying to eat some flesh and stuff.

I'm think Kitsuchi and some people from his division will come back Darui up. They are suppose to mobilize there at some point I think, and last chapter they received the word to start mobilizing.

Ginkaku's and Kinkaku's personalities aren't that great to me, although the weapons I find pretty interesting.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

I don't really know what to say about this one. I guess I liked it more than not. I really liked the idea of the most words you've said in your life. But how they got the Kyuubi's chakra is ridiculous. How are you gonna go in the Kyuubi's stomach and somehow obtain his chakra?! Anyways, I also liked how Darui knew which word he used most...
    I wouldn't know which my word would be... Most likely the... haha

derp.

New discussion:

Would Naruto get swallowed up for saying "Dattebayo" even though it's technically not a word?

Quote Originally Posted by GaZsTiC View Post
    Would Naruto get swallowed up for saying "Dattebayo" even though it's technically not a word?
    I've no idea, but you've just reminded me of something. I remembered that Kushina used some weird word when we saw her. It was a speech quirk like Naruto has in the Japanese anime/manga. Anyway, does anyone know what they changed it to in the Viz edition of the manga? I'm assuming that it was changed, since Naruto doesn't use that "dattebayo" word in the English manga, and having his mother use a similar word wouldn't make much sense.

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    Zetsu was awesome this chapter. Jumping out of the water and trying to eat some flesh and stuff.
    Nice Zestu GIF in your sig.

I could of barfed watching that on the episode yesterday. Same with seeing Karui beating up Naruto, in animation.

Nice Zestu GIF in your sig.

I could of barfed watching that on the episode yesterday. Same with seeing Karui beating up Naruto, in animation.
    Episode 200 has the event that makes me hate Naruto (the character) so much and the chapter in that episode makes me dislike the series as a whole.

Seeing that animated was great. Anyhow, I can't see why Naruto wouldn't be sucked up. Even if he knew he shouldn't say it, Naruto's personality seems like he would be unable to prevent himself from doing so.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

That could actually make for an interesting fight-Naruto attempting to fight off the silver and gold brothers while not trying to say his catchphrase. I also wonder how the Kyuubi would react to two ninja that had its chakra.

Quote Originally Posted by smashlloyd20 View Post
    That could actually make for an interesting fight-Naruto attempting to fight off the silver and gold brothers while not trying to say his catchphrase. I also wonder how the Kyuubi would react to two ninja that had its chakra.
    It would be pretty interesting, but I don't see it happening. Come to think of it, when was the last time Naruto really fought anyone? Like a full battle? Wasn't that all the way back in the Pain arc? I hope his training gets done soon so that he can finally get the attention he deserves. Anyway, you know what I would love? Seeing Naruto and the Kyuubi working together like Bee and the Hachibi. I know it will probably never happen, but I can dream ;_;

Is he not in training to be able to do that? Oh man, that would be sweet. And I do want Naruto to get another epic fight. Can't believe it's been this long already.

Quote Originally Posted by smashlloyd20 View Post
    Is he not in training to be able to do that?
    He's training to master a new jutsu called the Bijuu Ball. He was supposed to team up with the Kyuubi to create it, but since the Kyuubi doesn't cooperate with humans, Naruto is learning to create his own version using the same methods he used to master the Rasengan. Apparently, controlling the Kyuubi is difficult :x

*Gasp* shocking eh? Oh right, I remember now. I just want to see that jutsu in action...

Page 572 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 472522562568569570571572573574575576582622672 ... LastLast