Page 575 of 1052 FirstFirst ... 475525565571572573574575576577578579585625675 ... LastLast
Results 14,351 to 14,375 of 26276

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

I want to see the former Jinchuuriki battle more then the former Kages. They deserve some action for how they've been treated.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Sasuke now has Itachi's eyes. Who's eyes does the resurrected Itachi have?
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/124c38k.png[/IMG]

Edo Tensai brings back the body but I'm not sure if it does so completely. There is also Nagato to wonder about since 1 of his eyes in Madara's face.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonash310 View Post
    Edo Tensai brings back the body but I'm not sure if it does so completely. There is also Nagato to wonder about since 1 of his eyes in Madara's face.
    Another good question is if Danzo was revived. And where Nagatos's other eye may be.

There is also Nagato to wonder about since 1 of his eyes in Madara's face.
    Haha, how you worded that was funny.
    I just want to see some action in these chapters. I really want to see Shikamaru whoop some arse. I really want to see everyone learn something new like when they were fighting The Sound Four/Five.

derp.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    You always say that, despite the fact that Zetsu never does anything. I get that you like his character, but you give him far too much credit
    Zetsu does lots of stuff. The White Zetsu Clone Army hasn't done much but I have lots of faith in them.

If it wasn't for the plot Zetsu would be taking over the world right now.

It's pretty much my thing where I always talk about Zetsu and hype him up as the best thing ever.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    I want to see the former Jinchuuriki battle more then the former Kages. They deserve some action for how they've been treated.
    I want to see what the Seven Tails Horned Butterfly can do.

And Edo Tensei brings back a body in it's full form. Itachi still has his eyes. Nagato still has his eyes. The Jinchuuriki hosts still have their repsective beasts.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Glaucous View Post
    I think Itachi still has his own pair of Sharingan eyes. Sort of like how Pain's bodies each had their own set of eyes despite Nagato owning the original pair.

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    If it wasn't for the plot Zetsu would be taking over the world right now.
    Now that you mention it, I recall Pain saying something about Zetsu's reason for joining Akatsuki being related to "land". I think it was in the anime or something. I remembered that Black Zetsu mentioned being "the land itself" as well. I'm wondering what that's all about. If he does have all these powers under his command, then he should have been able to take over several nations on his own. I wonder if he did own some nation in the past, and is actually trying to get it back with Madara's help.

I want to see what the Seven Tails Horned Butterfly can do.

And Edo Tensei brings back a body in it's full form. Itachi still has his eyes. Nagato still has his eyes. The Jinchuuriki hosts still have their repsective beasts.
    WUT!!! No way, the Jinchuuriki host cannot have their beasts because they were extracted. The only exception was the 3 tailed beast who was loose in the wild so Yagura does not have his beast for sure. I mean sure Madara can give the beasts back to the hosts but the hosts do not come back with the beasts from the dead. Maybe some of their respective Bijuu's chakra in their system but not the whole beast.

Also if Nagato came back with his eyes intact then can't he just revive himself or something and break out of Kabuto's control?

While the Jinchuuriki won't have their actual Bijuu, Kinkaku pretty much shows us that they'll be able to transform and likely have any abilities that they originally had from their Bijuu. So as far as things go, We should still see some awesome Bijuu transformations.

Edo Tensei completely remakes a Edo's body. They don't need their original parts as everything is rebuilt from the ash and possibly materials of the sacrifice. Anyhow, Nagato would need in original body to attempt an revival and Madara has that. Not to mention even if he was revived, He would end up missing an eye.

That's what I meant, sorry. They still have their powers.

I'm sure that the Jinchuriki will still have their powers. Gaara did keep his powers after the Ichibi was extracted from him, so the other Jinchuriki should also have their old powers. I'd love to see what they can do, but I just hope that Kishi doesn't resort to using the Bijuu cloak all of the time. That would be boring. I want to see the 5-tailed guy's steam ninjutsu and some of the 6-tailed guy's bubble ninjutsu (again).

The third Tailed Beast was seen in the wild, I look forward to seeing his powers in a shinobi. The Four and Five Tail Jinchuriki should be interesting to see in combat also.

Quote Originally Posted by Glaucous View Post
    The third Tailed Beast was seen in the wild, I look forward to seeing his powers in a shinobi. The Four and Five Tail Jinchuriki should be interesting to see in combat also.
    The 6th Tail Jinchurriki was shown in an anime filler arc. Apparently he blows bubbles.

Utakata uses bubbles and Han uses steam. Those two will really be something to see in battle. But Fuu will be the greatest surprise, Seeing as we have no idea how she fights.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Utakata uses bubbles and Han uses steam. Those two will really be something to see in battle. But Fuu will be the greatest surprise, Seeing as we have no idea how she fights.
    Most likely wind jutsu.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

I hope not considering that wind element is Shukaku's deal.

I always thought that Fuu used some sort of flower ninjutsu. At least, that's what I've always wanted her to use. She carries some sort of box on her back, so maybe her jutsu involves what's inside that box? I'm just hoping that she doesn't use your typical everyday Wind Release jutsu (or Water Release, since she's from Takigakure).

Utakata was pretty amazing in the filler, although we didn't see much of the Six-tailed Slug.

I'm far more interested in the Seven-Tailed Beetle, what do we know of this Kunoichi?

Fu will most likely have super super human strength since Rhino beetles are known for their strength. I think she will be more of an Earth type user than a Water type, heck maybe she can control plant life.
    Last edited by Crimsonlink; 22nd February 2011 at 9:53 PM.

I always think the seven tails would have the fire type jutsu. I don't know why, it kind of reminds me of Volcarona...

Wind is more likely.

Although wind is a possibility, I don't think it would fit the theme for the Rhino Beetle Bijuu.

1 tail uses Sand and Wind, 2 tails uses Blue Fire, 3 tails uses Genjutsu and Water, 4 tails uses Magma, 5 tails uses ?, 6 tails uses Bubbles, 7 tails uses ?, 8 tails uses ? besides ink, and 9 tails uses emotions and has hyper regeneration.

Although wind is a possibility, I don't think it would fit the theme for the Rhino Beetle Bijuu.

1 tail uses Sand and Wind, 2 tails uses Blue Fire, 3 tails uses Genjutsu and Water, 4 tails uses Magma, 5 tails uses ?, 6 tails uses Bubbles, 7 tails uses ?, 8 tails uses ? besides ink, and 9 tails uses emotions and has hyper regeneration.
    I think it was confirmed that the 5-tails uses steam ninjutsu. I'm not sure where I heard that, but it might have been revealed in the previous art book or fan book. I also believe that the 8-tails uses Lightning Release, although that isn't 100% confirmed. Should we assume that the abilities of the Bijuu in the anime will be brought over to the manga? The 3-tails knew some wicked stuff in the anime, but I'm not sure if we should expect the same abilities from it in the manga. That's if it ever appears in the manga again, of course.

Fuu could have some sort of flower ability, But that seems like it would be too close to the Mokuton element. Maybe she'll get a new release, Considering some of the other Bijuu gave them to their hots. It would be nice if we could actually get some info on what Takigakure.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    I think it was confirmed that the 5-tails uses steam ninjutsu. I'm not sure where I heard that, but it might have been revealed in the previous art book or fan book. I also believe that the 8-tails uses Lightning Release, although that isn't 100% confirmed. Should we assume that the abilities of the Bijuu in the anime will be brought over to the manga? The 3-tails knew some wicked stuff in the anime, but I'm not sure if we should expect the same abilities from it in the manga. That's if it ever appears in the manga again, of course.
    The 5 tails and 8 tails abilities where both confirmed to be what you said.

Page 575 of 1052 FirstFirst ... 475525565571572573574575576577578579585625675 ... LastLast