Page 576 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 476526566572573574575576577578579580586626676 ... LastLast
Results 14,376 to 14,400 of 27154

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Naruto 529

Naruto is training with bee. Naruto realizes the abnormality outside.

Word spreads in the HQ that Kinkaku has turned Bijuu. To suppress him, they need the last treasure. That thing (can't read the pot's name... something with "Amber (Kohaku)") is under Raikage's possession. The sacred treasure is sent to the battlefield using telepathy by Raikage's secretary.

Ino, Shikamaru, Chouji joins the battle. Chouji uses Nikudan-sensha on Kinkaku. Shikamaru uses Kagemane on him, but gets pulled because Kinkaku was too strong. Ino uses Shintenshin. Darui calls Kinkaku's name, to which Ino inside Kinkaku responds "YES!". Ino returns to her body. Kinkaku gets pulled into the pot.

Raikage's secretary's name is Mabui (meaning "bright" or "dazzling"... another pun). His jutsu is physical transportation of things at the speed of light.
    So the Hachibi's sealing pot was the last treasure. Plus we get the secretary's name.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Interesting. Looks like we get to see some InoShikaCho. Haven't seen them fight in a while.

With transportation jutsu like that who needs messenger birds? Seriously that jutsu would make e-mails seem slow.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Transportation jutsu is used to teleport the sealing pot to the battlefield? Geez, that seems almost too simple. If Kumogakure really had those abilities, then why couldn't they defeat Konohagakure during all of thos wars? Anyway, the chapter seems to be a disappointment, since they seal Kinkaku away too quickly after his Kyuubi form was revealed. I really hope that the next fights aren't as miserable.
    Last edited by Lorde; 23rd February 2011 at 9:59 PM.

How the hell did Ino, Shikamaru and Choji even get there? Shikamaru and Choji were with Gaara's division, and Ino was in the Intelligence division. Why did they just decide to go there and fight him?

At least Ino is doing something useful.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by hol123 View Post
    How the hell did Ino, Shikamaru and Choji even get there? Shikamaru and Choji were with Gaara's division, and Ino was in the Intelligence division. Why did they just decide to go there and fight him?

At least Ino is doing something useful.
    Shikaku explained how things were suppose to go down a few chapters ago.

I think part of the plan was have part of Gaara's division to provide back up for Darui's division. Part of Mifune's division(Which Ino is in), also were suppose to go. And part of Kitsuchi's division as well were suppose to go as back up.

So they did what they were meant to do. It would be odd if one forgets what Shikaku explained a few chapters ago though.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Oh.

I feel really stupid now.

(I kind of skimmed through that part. It was boring me. I definitely recall it now.)

Quote Originally Posted by hol123 View Post
    Oh.

I feel really stupid now.

(I kind of skimmed through that part. It was boring me. I definitely recall it now.)
    I think most people forgot it or didn't even read it fully.

On my first read I went over it fast, but then I went back to check what was being said. But it seems Kishi is sticking with that plan.

EDIT: Also, the chapter should be out soon, One Piece and Bleach have been out for a little while now.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

naruto is always later then one piece/bleach, with a bit of luck I can still read it today (22:25 here atm)
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Ok chapter. It was nice to see Ino, Shikamaru and Choji, and Darui has improved as a character quite a lot these past few chapters - I actually kinda like him. Also, Asuma is fighting next week. ;__;

Quote Originally Posted by GaZsTiC View Post
    Ok chapter. It was nice to see Ino, Shikamaru and Choji, and Darui has improved as a character quite a lot these past few chapters - I actually kinda like him. Also, Asuma is fighting next week. ;__;
    So what happened to no personality? :P
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    So what happened to no personality? :P
    It became some personality. I like how he's not just an apathetic character, showing his reliability and loyalty to the Raikage.

Alright chapter. Naruto senses something and we see Kinkaku devastate Darui's division. I gotta question why they would even have such an old ninja on the field, But at least he clears up exactly how Kinkaku and Ginkaku got the Kyuubi's chakra. We finally learns Mabui's name and she why she's the Raikage's assistant. But the best part was Tenten acting like a commentator and Ino actually proving useful at something. Shame that Kinkaku got taken out, But at least it required the work of four divisions to do it. Asuma vs Shikamaru will be interesting next chapter.

I really hope that Naruto has figured out what's actually happening. I want him to go out and help a bit before he has to battle it out with Sasuke. Anyway, the chapter was rushed in the extreme, but Kishi managed to do so while still keeping the story interesting. I liked seeing Ino, Choji, and Shikamaru working together again and Darui's little speech about cooper at the end was cool. I really hope that Asuma will be fighting in the next chapter.

No wonder the Kyuubi is so angry, having something eat the inside of your stomache must hurt.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

I'm very upset at how Kishi explained Ginkaku's power. I mean eating the Meat Chakra? I just felt that it wasn't good enough but w/e at least it is over with. Now hopefully we can move on to better battles like Garaa vs his dad and other fights.

Also I'm kinda happy that Naruto is almost done with his new Rasengan but I wish he felt all the negative energy from the war and realized he needs to hurry up.

I think Kishi needs to make a huge Bijuu battle between the 7 dead containers vs Bee and Naruto, that would be sick.

it seems asuma will play a role in the next chapter it was also sort of cool how asuma noticed shika-cho-ino :P
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

I don't know if I can take Asuma-sensei's death all over again

Watch Naruto get captured the minute he leaves to aide in the war haha. Anyway, I thought that the whole chakra meat thing was odd. I thought that the whole "eating the Hachibi's tail" thing was even weirder. I'm just glad that those two Kumogakure ninja are sealed for the time being. It looks like the other revived Edo Tensei ninja are going to be sealed using that special fan that Darui has.
    Last edited by Lorde; 24th February 2011 at 7:42 PM.

Today in Naruto Shipudden anime, you can see Naruto lose all his dignity and shred any sort of pride he has when he bows and starts bawling his eyes out...

Sorry but I couldn't help it after watching the episode today and wonder, why hasn't Sasuke killed you (Naruto) yet?

Alright chapter, at least it's over with. Naruto noticed the disturbance in chakra. I wonder if it will happen again with the other zombie host. Ino-Shika-Cho walked in and got it done. Hurray for Ino actually taking somebody out! Kishi is teasing me by using Tenten as a commentator. This is the best chance to give her some development and you're wasting it. We know more about death fodder than her. Now Shikamaru is going to hog the spotlight.

I guess next week we have Cell 10 vs. Asuma. Probably a talk with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonash310 View Post
    I'm very upset at how Kishi explained Ginkaku's power. I mean eating the Meat Chakra? I just felt that it wasn't good enough but w/e at least it is over with.
    Well to be fair, At least it's not out of left field like them simply sitting inside the Kyuubi and just gaining it's chakra. Plus, We have actually seen the Kyuubi has muscles and stuff, So taking it's meat isn't too strange.

Honestly, I'm sure Kishi could have done it better, but I can't think of how.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Well to be fair, At least it's not out of left field like them simply sitting inside the Kyuubi and just gaining it's chakra. Plus, We have actually seen the Kyuubi has muscles and stuff, So taking it's meat isn't too strange.
    The way you explained it made sense, but I laughed at that last part

Anyway, I'm hoping that Kishi moves away from the Kyuubi for the time being. I used to love the beast a long time ago but ever since we started get new information on it, things haven't been the same. The Kyuubi just seems weaker as the story moves on. I mean, there were people inside of its stomach, and they survived. That's just as odd as it gets.

It's not that the Kyuubi is getting weaker, it's just that we're hearing about more legendary ninja who are actually capable of going toe-to-toe with it - in a sense.

Not to mention the Kyuubi sealed inside Naruto is half of what it's capable of, so that's another factor to consider. Half of the Kyuubi is forever sealed away.

Honestly, Naruto needs to do something. I never thought I'd see the day when I'd actually want Kishi to focus on him, but he can't sit training and be stupid forever. We all know he's stupid but I think Kishi is going a little overboard here.

Page 576 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 476526566572573574575576577578579580586626676 ... LastLast