Page 578 of 1047 FirstFirst ... 478528568574575576577578579580581582588628678 ... LastLast
Results 14,426 to 14,450 of 26165

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

Wonder if Sage Naruto will use that Odama Rasengan anytime soon? That technique was awesome.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    While I don't like either character much, It could turn into a good battle as long as they don't pull the heart to heart thing again. Shikamaru and Asuma know each others abilities, So it'll be nice to see how they counter with each other.
    I have a feeling that Shikamaru would win that battle almost too easily. I've always seen Shikamaru's abilities as being too powerful, and I'm sure that Kishi will continue to show off Shikamaru's abilities throughout this war. I wonder if Ino and Choji will get involved, though. That would be interesting. Those two almost never get any fights, so seeing theme actually do something would be nice, IMO.

And yes, I'd love to see Sage Mode Naruto use more Rasengans.

I think that Sage mode was really a last minute gimmick that Kishi thought of to get Naruto on Pain/Sasuke's level. Heck the only things Naruto learned in the mountains was Taijutsu, Sage mode and how to throw his RasenShuriken hence now Naruto is having another training session.... on 1 move....

Anyways his new super sayain mode will replace Sage mode most likely unless Kishi combines both modes together or something.

Also if Naruto is so good at turning people good then why does he not attempt it with Kyuubi? Bee did it with 8 tails and even though Kyuubi is more evil than the 8 tails Naruto should still be able to convince Kyuubi to work with him if only to wipe out the Uchiha clan.

Sage Mode was definitely a last minute thing. Or at least Naruto getting it. The Kyuubi probably can't be turned because it knows hat a hypocrite Nauto is.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    I have a feeling that Shikamaru would win that battle almost too easily. I've always seen Shikamaru's abilities as being too powerful, and I'm sure that Kishi will continue to show off Shikamaru's abilities throughout this war.
    I almost think he's not powerful enough. He either doesn't have much chakra or it drains too fast. His brains really help him out.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

I have a feeling that Shikamaru would win that battle almost too easily. I've always seen Shikamaru's abilities as being too powerful, and I'm sure that Kishi will continue to show off Shikamaru's abilities throughout this war.
    He's not powerful, just super smart. Which is very helpful but I wouldn't consider him a huge threat to Madara and his army.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonash310 View Post
    Also if Naruto is so good at turning people good then why does he not attempt it with Kyuubi? Bee did it with 8 tails and even though Kyuubi is more evil than the 8 tails Naruto should still be able to convince Kyuubi to work with him if only to wipe out the Uchiha clan.
    I wish Naruto and the Kyuubi would team up for the fight against Sasuke, but the Kyuubi just can't be tamed. He's too stubborn and he won't listen to humans. Not that I blame him, however. I mean, two guys ate the flesh from his stomach, he was manipulated by Madara, he was sealed inside two woman, he was manipulated by Madara again, and then he was sealed inside a baby. If I was the Kyuubi, I'd be pretty upset as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Charminions View Post
    He's not powerful, just super smart.
    But knowledge is power

But knowledge is power
    No, sharingan spam is power.

I wish Naruto and the Kyuubi would team up for the fight against Sasuke, but the Kyuubi just can't be tamed. He's too stubborn and he won't listen to humans. Not that I blame him, however. I mean, two guys ate the flesh from his stomach, he was manipulated by Madara, he was sealed inside two woman, he was manipulated by Madara again, and then he was sealed inside a baby. If I was the Kyuubi, I'd be pretty upset as well.
    I agree, but doesn't he know how awesomely awesome Naruto is? Naruto won't hurt him or do anything negative unless he has to! I think there is a slim possibility that Naruto can tame him.

derp.

Naruto and the Kyuubi hate each other, but I don't think the Kyuubi is too fond of Madara. So maybe.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Charminions View Post
    He's not powerful, just super smart. Which is very helpful but I wouldn't consider him a huge threat to Madara and his army.
    Unless he was a strategist like his father.
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/124c38k.png[/IMG]

i'm wondering if naruto can't transform into the 9 tails because half of it is sealed with minato. i am expecting kabuto to summon kushina to fight naruto if he ever realizes there's a war going on.

I don't think Sage Mode was last minute. Jiraiya had it so it would be necessary for Naruto to surpass him. Not only that but his Taijutsu skills were lacking and he wasn't even remotely good at breaking Genjutsu so Kishi killed two birds with one stone.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Grovyl View Post
    I agree, but doesn't he know how awesomely awesome Naruto is? Naruto won't hurt him or do anything negative unless he has to! I think there is a slim possibility that Naruto can tame him.
    The Kyuubi tried to kill Naruto's parents; I don't think Naruto could easily forgive that. Also, the Kyuubi is just a troll. He'll just keep resisting Naruto and Naruto will have to find a way to fight without the Kyuubi's help (which is what he's learning right now). Kishi could easily have Naruto tame the Kyuubi since he's the author, but it would be a total waste since he's made the Kyuubi out to be a stubborn jerk this whole time.

There's no real need for Naruto to learn to fight along side the Kyuubi this late in the game. Odds are by the time Naruto even got that far, It'll be time for it to be taken from him by Madara.

There's no real need for Naruto to learn to fight along side the Kyuubi this late in the game. Odds are by the time Naruto even got that far, It'll be time for it to be taken from him by Madara.
    lolz This made me crack up. I was reading the chapter where Naruto was training to make the Bijuu ball and I remember 8 tails saying that Kyuubi could take Naruto's chakra if he used Kage Bunshin. All I was thinking at that moment is, "would Sasuke get such a crippling limitation for his Eternal Sharingan?" right before I smacked myself for being an idiot for thinking that. The answer is... of course not the Sharingan is haxxed to the max anyways.

BTW $5 that Naruto beats Sasuke with a Rasengan while crying, any takers?

lolz This made me crack up. I was reading the chapter where Naruto was training to make the Bijuu ball and I remember 8 tails saying that Kyuubi could take Naruto's chakra if he used Kage Bunshin. All I was thinking at that moment is, "would Sasuke get such a crippling limitation for his Eternal Sharingan?" right before I smacked myself for being an idiot for thinking that. The answer is... of course not the Sharingan is haxxed to the max anyways.

I say beat Sasuke's *** with the Rasenshuriken to the nutsack.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Haha, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if that actually happened. Kishi loves tears so I can totally see Naruto crying as he defeats Sasuke in their final battle. I really hope the rest of the battle is good, though. I want to see Sasuke lose, but I want some creativity during the fight. I think Sasuke would have the upper hand in the beginning, and then Naruto would get a grip and defeat Sasuke with some new jutsu.

That's... a sucker's bet.

Anyway, Some spoiler pics are out.
        Spoiler:- Chapter 530 pics:
    Last edited by TsukiMirage; 2nd March 2011 at 10:33 AM.

Translation of the pages:
        Spoiler:- LONG:

Seems like an interesting chapter to me.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Hmmmm so Hanzou gets to battle against Mifune. Makes sense for such a character who we've known to be very strong to battle against one of the generals.

Kakuzu left to Izumo and Kotetsu? And Darui, but he's depleted of chakra..

Also, not mentioned here yet, there's Hyashi and Hyzashi's fight and apparently they're using some hidden jutsu causing a whirlpool of Chakra. Neji and Hinata see this as well as Ao, as their fight has taken them to a secluded place where noone witout the use of a Byakugan can see them...
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Who's fighting against Kankuro?

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Also, not mentioned here yet, there's Hyashi and Hyzashi's fight and apparently they're using some hidden jutsu causing a whirlpool of Chakra. Neji and Hinata see this as well as Ao, as their fight has taken them to a secluded place where noone witout the use of a Byakugan can see them...
    I've not seen that anywhere, where did you find that?

Quote Originally Posted by LexSuicune View Post
    Who's fighting against Kankuro?
    Hanzou was, but Hanzou's Salamander poison him and the others or something and Mifune jumped in to save them.

Speaking of which, more stuff:

Spoiler:- LONG:

EDIT: Chapter should be fully translated soon. It's up for viewing but it's not in English yet.
    Last edited by gliscor&yanmega; 2nd March 2011 at 5:55 PM.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    I've not seen that anywhere, where did you find that?

EDIT: Chapter should be fully translated soon. It's up for viewing but it's not in English yet.
    Whooops my bad, it was actually someones prediction, along with the real title of the chapter..

I'm excited for this chapter, I hope it's better then Bleach was this week...
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Kakuzu seems to be fighting eh? I never really liked him but at least we're moving on to better fights. Mifune seems to be fighting Hanzo, which is awesome since both characters are mysterious. I'd love to see what both of them can do on the battlefield. I was hoping that we'd see Madara soon, but we'll probably have to get these small fights over with first.

Page 578 of 1047 FirstFirst ... 478528568574575576577578579580581582588628678 ... LastLast