Page 579 of 1047 FirstFirst ... 479529569575576577578579580581582583589629679 ... LastLast
Results 14,451 to 14,475 of 26169

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Kakuzu seems to be fighting eh? I never really liked him but at least we're moving on to better fights. Mifune seems to be fighting Hanzo, which is awesome since both characters are mysterious. I'd love to see what both of them can do on the battlefield. I was hoping that we'd see Madara soon, but we'll probably have to get these small fights over with first.
    I don't see how you can call Ino-Shika-Cho vs. Asuma a small battle.. Neither is Chiyo vs. Kankuro (most likely to happen), and then we have Mifune vs. Hanzou, Gaara and Onoki vs. Gaara's dad and Onoki's teacher, the Third Raikage and the Second Mizukage doing something, and of course: Kakashi vs. Seven Ninja Swordmen...

But yeah, in the grand scheme of things, battles like Kakuzu vs. Izumo and Kotetsu would seem like small battles.. Lets just hope the Jinchuriki, Kages and the better Akatsuki (Nagato, Itachi) show their faces in battle soon.

And of course, then we have Madara to consider.. But I agree that these battles feel as if we're just wasting time in order to get to the main course, but that doesn't imply that they're just small battles.. I mean Kankuro is facing the best puppeteer in history.. and along with that he has to watch out for Kimimaro as well, Orochimaru's protegé pre-Sasuke, and Hanzou's poison..

But then again, Mifune is taking care of Hanzou, and Lee/Gai will probably begin fighting against Kimimaro at some point.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Chapter is out.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Ah, the chapter was just what I had expected it to be. The story is slowly progressing, but it's chapter like these that make me impatient. I was sort of disappointed that Kankuro's squad were all so easily weakened. I get that poison gas would be rather effective in stopping an enemy's movements, but I would have expected Kankuro to have an antidote since his puppets use poison gas as well (well, one of them does, at least). Overall, a decent chapter, but nothing to go crazy over.

^ I was just going to say this all sounds confusing.

I'll read it now.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

how can he have an antidote if he doesnt know what poison was used on him? this is not like pokemon where one antidote cures every type of poison :P

anyways... i liked the chapter... i want to see hanzou in action as well as Dan and his ghost mode...
    ]

Spoiler:- TRADES OFFER:

I liked it. It was a set-up chapter for many battles.

I hope Kakuzu doesn't go down easily. He's one of my favorite characters.

Ino-Shika-Cho versus Asuma should be good now. I really like what Ino is becoming in this arc.

Hanzo versus Mifune will be interesting. I want to see what both of them can do.

And of course, Tenten not doing anything.

Quote Originally Posted by hol123 View Post
    And of course, Tenten not doing anything.
    A lot of speculation that Tenten found the Banana Fan going around. So Kishi may be setting something up for her. But honestly I rather she just stay useless like always, never cared for her at all. Oh well, development is good even for characters you hate...I guess.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Pretty interesting chapter. I like Kakuzu talking it up with Shikamaru and co and later Izuma and Kotetsu. It was also nice to see that Kakuzu had spent his time collecting the hearts he needed. Plus we finally learn Dan's last name. It's pretty amusing to see Dan fighting for control and even telling Chouza how to defeat him. But I actually want to see this "Ghost Transformation" technique Dan has. Nice to see the new Ino-Shika-Chou development to fight against their former teacher.

Kimimaro was precious and Chiyo was being pretty funny. But the most intriguing thing about this chapter was Hanzou and him summoning his salamander. Seems clear why he wears a mask now. While I don't think Mifune should really be able to match up, I hope we get a pretty good battle between the two. Anyhow, The best part of this whole chapter was Tenten getting the Palm Fan. Now she can really show her stuff.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite Four Muadita View Post
    how can he have an antidote if he doesnt know what poison was used on him?
    How did Sai's brother know that his brother was named "Sai", when the name was given to him just for the sake of the Sasuke mission at the start of Part 2? Things in this manga don't always make sense, so I wouldn't have been surprised if one of Kankuro's antidotes had worked for that salamander's poison gas. I just think that Kankuro and his squad went down too easily.

Good chapter, I was a bit disappointed that Dan's last name isn't Namikaze but w/e. I'm also interested in the Ghost Transformation tech that Dan has but I'm not sure we will see it. I hope Asuma has more tricks than what he used against the Zombie bros back then but over all just have to wait for next week before getting to the good stuff.

How did Sai's brother know that his brother was named "Sai", when the name was given to him just for the sake of the Sasuke mission at the start of Part 2? Things in this manga don't always make sense, so I wouldn't have been surprised if one of Kankuro's antidotes had worked for that salamander's poison gas. I just think that Kankuro and his squad went down too easily.
    Kankuro's squad already had their fight so I guess Kishi wants to push them off so others can get their fight.

Does Kankuro even use antidotes? He didn't attempt to use any when he was poisoned by Sasori and he would have stood a better change of having an antidote to that then the salamander's poison.

Guess Ino gets to be the team mom in her squad, more or less.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

I would assume after he almost died against Sasori's poison he'd be using antidotes now, we'll see.

Maybe Kankuro didn't see the need since Sasori ended up dying soon afterwards. Anyway, I'm growing interested in seeing exactly what Dan can do.

Dan's ability was something related to "ghosts" if I read the chapter correctly. I'm going to seriously rage if his ability is just a carbon-copy of Madara's ability to phase through solid objects lol.

Anyway, I wonder if the Kyuubi would want to get captured and sealed by Akatsuki. It hates being inside Naruto, so maybe it would think being sealed would be a better fate. He could probably attempt to escape from that sealing statue during the sealing ritual or something.

It hates being inside Naruto
    It hates being sealed inside a person, period. And from what we've seen, the Kyuubi doesn't particularly dislike Naruto any more - he would just rather be out destroying countries and mass murdering.

Nice seeing Hidan being mentioned after all this time.

I shudder at how Kakuzu wil be taken down with him being immortal, having those 5 hearts and whatnot. And it also appears Darui keeps the Seven-Star Sword, hm. The other treasure, the Banana Fan might play its part later, I reckon.
    [Projected Alphα Sαpphire Team]

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    A lot of speculation that Tenten found the Banana Fan going around. So Kishi may be setting something up for her. But honestly I rather she just stay useless like always, never cared for her at all. Oh well, development is good even for characters you hate...I guess.
    That would be awesome, but I doubt it. Doesn't the thing steal a huge amount of chakra?

Whatever. It's a weapon. FIND IT.

Well now the Naruto anime is going to get good with Sasuke turning all Psycho on us soon while Bleach and One Piece are going to go downhill in the anime IMO. (One will have fillers and the latter is going to a very boring arc IMO.)

Anyways so far Sai, Kankuro, Darui, Omoi and some other nameless people have shined in battle so they are out of the way. Now there is only about 20 something battles to go so that every Konoha Eleven plus their friends and new characters introduced gets to shine. Team 10 looks like they are next to finish which should knock the number of people down to team 8, half of team 7, team Guy, Sand Siblings and the Kages if they fight.
    Last edited by Crimsonlink; 3rd March 2011 at 9:53 PM.

I totally overlooked that part where Kakuzu mentioned Hidan still being alive. I'm almost positive that Kishi will bring him back. I didn't really like Hidan since his abilities seemed almost too powerful, but at least seeing him again would be good for a laugh or two. I'm wondering if the next chapter will focus on Mifune versus Hanzo or if it'll switch back to the fight against Asuma, Dan, and Kakuzu.

I totally overlooked that part where Kakuzu mentioned Hidan still being alive. I'm almost positive that Kishi will bring him back. I didn't really like Hidan since his abilities seemed almost too powerful, but at least seeing him again would be good for a laugh or two. I'm wondering if the next chapter will focus on Mifune versus Hanzo or if it'll switch back to the fight against Asuma, Dan, and Kakuzu.
    Hidan would probably be thinner than Nagato by now.

I think the next chapter will be Hanzo vs Mifune. It will be fast.

If any of you's liked Zetsu invading the Kage Summit meeting in the manga, the anime aired it today and it's great animated. Dramatic music and Zetsu ridiculous voice. Probably one of my favorite scenes.

I totally overlooked that part where Kakuzu mentioned Hidan still being alive. I'm almost positive that Kishi will bring him back.
    Hopefully not for the war. It would be a good way to round off Shikamaru's character just before the manga ends (if it ever ends).

Just putting my five cents in, I think Tenten will most likely face Kakuzu if she actually does have the Banana Fan (which seems likely).
    This is because Darui having two matches seems unlikely, even with Kotetsu and Izumo helping out.
    Also, the fact that Kakuzu can use all the Nature types, and Tenten also would be able to with the fan, makes this theory stronger.

Why is suddenly everyone rooting for Tenten to have the Banana Fan?

I mean, it would be great for the character's own development but maybe we may be in for a disappointment.
    [Projected Alphα Sαpphire Team]

Page 579 of 1047 FirstFirst ... 479529569575576577578579580581582583589629679 ... LastLast