Page 581 of 1072 FirstFirst ... 481531571577578579580581582583584585591631681 ... LastLast
Results 14,501 to 14,525 of 26798

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

I would also like to see more of Hinata than Sakura anytime of the day. Besides her Lion hands was an awesome move even if it didn't work on Pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonash310 View Post
    I would also like to see more of Hinata than Sakura anytime of the day. Besides her Lion hands was an awesome move even if it didn't work on Pain.
    That was pretty cool. Sakura does need another good fight. Not a hopeless one against Sauske, a fight against a dead ninja (preferably) that she actually wins.

Sakura already had a win against a superior ninja. It's Hinata's turn now.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Sakura already had a win against a superior ninja. It's Hinata's turn now.
    ... I don't remember Sakura winning against anybody in the entire series unless you are talking about Sasori. Which was a team effort and not based on Sakura's fighting her own battles. Although it can be excused by the fact that she is a Medic in the field and direct Ninjutsu combat is not her specialty and neither is Taijutsu since all she has going for her is a hook that is hit or miss.

Ugh. Don't remind me about the Sasori battle. That battle was long and tedious, and I'm still trying to figure out who I should give credit to. Anyway, I want Hinata to show what she's learned. She really hasn't done anything useful in the series, and even though I like Sakura a bit more, I really want Hinata to be a key character in this war.

Well by win, I mean she survived while Sasori died. Key character might be too much, But Hinata doing something other then just being their would be real nice.

Popularity poll:
        Spoiler:- STUFF:

Cover of WSJ:

The Chapter:

Seems like a nice chapter to me.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

OMG, a new character poll. When was the last time one of these was done?! Anyway, it looks sort of bland. Itachi and Deidara are on there, but I was expecting Madara and Pain to be on there, too. Anyway, I loved the color page and I like that Hanzo seems to be getting a flashback involving his fight against Pain. I like Pain so I'm glad that we'll see him again, even if it's just in a flashback.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    OMG, a new character poll. When was the last time one of these was done?! Anyway, it looks sort of bland. Itachi and Deidara are on there, but I was expecting Madara and Pain to be on there, too. Anyway, I loved the color page and I like that Hanzo seems to be getting a flashback involving his fight against Pain. I like Pain so I'm glad that we'll see him again, even if it's just in a flashback.
    I've heard we haven't had one since 2005, or when chapter 292 came out, basically 240 chapters since we had one. This is the 7th popularity poll too, all the past ones was like every 50 so chapters we'd get a new poll. Hopefully it goes back to that.

I wish there was some other listings on the side or something just to know where other characters are at.

I truly dislike Hanzou basically "losing" to Mifune in a solo match. That seems quite the shame. But Chiyo is still being awesome.

Yeah suck it Sasuke! So I guess it's Asuma vs. Ino-Shika-Cho next.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

I can't believe Sakura is even on that list but that is just my nitpicking lolz.

Minato should have been number 1 simply for being so damn awesome but number 7 is good for a dead secondary character. As for the chapter, I guess Kishi wanted to show that Samurai can be as strong as Ninjas unlike the Samurai that got pwned by Team Hawk at the Kage Summit.

Chiyo is everything XD I hope she goes out with a BANG.

Is her brother dead? I'd love to see her fight him.

Quote Originally Posted by LexSuicune View Post
    Chiyo is everything XD I hope she goes out with a BANG.

Is her brother dead? I'd love to see her fight him.
    Ebizo is alive, unless he died off panel for whatever reason.

Naruto may be out in a few hours, One Piece and Bleach are both already out.

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    The team that do One Piece/Bleach are different to the team that do Naruto. So, there is no indication of exactly when Naruto will be out.

Quote Originally Posted by GaZsTiC View Post
    The team that do One Piece/Bleach are different to the team that do Naruto. So, there is no indication of exactly when Naruto will be out.
    I know but Naruto is usually released sometime a little later in the same day when those two are. Last week the chapters all came out earlier then usual and this week so far is following the same thing.

That list has to be old. It's basically the same people. I would think at least Sasori and Iruka would drop off after all the new characters in Shippuden.

Spoiler:- "Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by hol123 View Post
    That list has to be old. It's basically the same people. I would think at least Sasori and Iruka would drop off after all the new characters in Shippuden.
    Well it's not old. This is just for Japan though and those characters seem to have a large fan base there. I guess even when a character is dead or doesn't do anything it doesn't change anything.

My personal top 10 would be dominated by Akatsuki. Much different from that list.

Spoiler:- "Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    Ebizo is alive, unless he died off panel for whatever reason.

Then there's a chance he would face her? I'd love to see what that old crow can do.

Chapter is out.

It is yawn-worthy.

The fight with Asuma has bored me now since I already know Team 10 will defeat him. Anyway, it was interesting to learn why the samurai wear mask, to counter the poison of ninjas. More talk of faith, which is getting tiresome. Aside from that, I'm absolutely loving how Chiyo was acting and how she revealed the secret behind Ibuse and it's poison. It's gonna be awesome to see Kimimaro in action, especially when it appears his bones can even withstand chakra enhanced blades.

So from what Hanzou said, it appears that before there were ninjas, the samurais were the main occupation. I guess after the Rikudou Sennin taught ninjutsu, everything changed for them. Well, it was nice to learn that Mifune had fought Hanzou before, thus he knew what to expect. The trick with Ibuse coming up from underground was cool and would have probably been a game winner in any other situation. Regardless, it was nice to see a flashback of the Six Paths and a young Mifune. An alright chapter, though it could have been better.

Lolz you people are having issues with the philosophical aspect of the chapter? Seriously why are you reading shonens then go read seinens, thats how shonens appeal to the reader wit hfriends ship and goody goodness . T_T

ON that note I found the chapter to be a good break.

Quote Originally Posted by LexSuicune View Post
    Then there's a chance he would face her? I'd love to see what that old crow can do.
    Well sure, there's always a chance for anything to happen really. But we don't know where he is, he's not in Kankuro's squad that's for sure. He could be in Mifune's division but there's no way to know.

I liked this chapter. Team 10 fight is being set up. And Mifune is just being Mifune, I knew the guy was awesome the moment he entered the manga back at the Kage Summit, always liked him. I never really cared for Hanzou myself though so I didn't care he was being beaten so easily by Mifune, he got some flashbacks which is nice though. It sounds like Hanzou isn't so bad though, sounded like he wanted peace before but just gave up, perhaps Mifune will put his soul to peace and free him from Edo Tensei.

Quote Originally Posted by arceus7 View Post
    Seriously why are you reading shonens
    I read shonen mangas because there is still the spirit of a young kid inside of me. As for Naruto, I have invested too much into the series that it has gotten to the point where dropping it is impossible. I actually can't stand Naruto.

Page 581 of 1072 FirstFirst ... 481531571577578579580581582583584585591631681 ... LastLast