Page 583 of 1047 FirstFirst ... 483533573579580581582583584585586587593633683 ... LastLast
Results 14,551 to 14,575 of 26165

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if we had a week break. Maybe longer.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

As long as Kishi is alive I'm fine with having a break. Better then the alternative.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Though i don't know about Naruto's case, i have heard that a few of the mangas are going to be released as per plan but not in all areas (they would be delayed in some areas).

Like MSN which is going to be released on scheduled as per the info given by the author himself on his diary & twitter (since the chapter was already sent for printing before the earthquake hit).
    So most likely mangas which were sent by the author for printing before the earthquake hit would most likely be released on schedule (unless there is some major problem with the Nuclear Reactors which is presently causing them some problems).
    Last edited by Lucario At Service; 13th March 2011 at 9:10 AM.

Plus alot of time when disasters strike a nation they try to get things like this up and running quickly to boost morale.

Does anybody know where Kishi works? I'm assuming Tokyo.

I don't think they'd release Weekly Shonen Jump with all these things going on. Japan's crisis seems to be getting worse by the day, so releasing WSJ might not be the priority. We have gotten some leaked chapters in the past however, so who knows.

Anyway, the next few chapters will probably be boring anyway, so I wouldn't really mind a hiatus.

Quote Originally Posted by hol123 View Post
    Does anybody know where Kishi works? I'm assuming Tokyo.
    I think Tokyo. I believe he was confirmed with the other mangaka that were in Tokyo.

Quote Originally Posted by bring_me_the_dan View Post
    Plus alot of time when disasters strike a nation they try to get things like this up and running quickly to boost morale.
    You are right on mark, atleast regarding manga artist like "Ken Akamatsu" (the artist of "MSN") who on his twitter is asking other manga artist to continue there work.

Here is a translation of his twitter feeds (if anyone is interested in reading it).
    http://vetus.wordpress.com/2011/03/1...ng-on-twitter/

Note: Does anyone here is keeping eye on news from Kishi. I haven't found any yet and i don't know whether he has a diary site or twitter up running like 'Ken'.
    Last edited by Lucario At Service; 14th March 2011 at 8:25 AM.

Me neither. I don't think Kishi has a twitter account. I'm hoping that mangastream or some other site has their sources.

Note: Does anyone here is keeping eye on news from Kishi. I haven't found any yet and i don't know whether he has a diary site or twitter up running like 'Ken'.
    I found a list of important people in japan who where confirmed to be safe kishi was on it but you have to click 'more' a couple times if your gonna check it I posted a few post earlier
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

I wish people posted sources to all of this "confirmed" information.

Anyway, this is just a what-if question, but if Kishi had died, would the manga have ended? I would think that it would continue since he has other people helping him with the project. Plus, he's already planned the series finale so having other people finish the manga would be possible. I think.

^ Wait why would Kishi die? Is he sick because hes only like 40 something.

Oh joy "Chojis determination" That got a laugh out of me. Im surprised to see how Ino looked when shes more of the bossy shut up and fight kind of girl. I cant wait to see Shikamaru cry...again but I dont blame him since he was the closest to Asuma and is now what? That father of his son. the chapters named after Choji but of course he did nothing but cry the whole time which I thought was pointless and stupid considering most people here would have liked for him to be killed off as of the Pain arc. I on the other hand love Choji and wish to see more of him than him rolling around and being a fat meat tank. I see potential for him but even his dad has sucky power. He can only turn all giant so hopefully theres more to it than that. BTW Darui ruled the past couple of chapters.

Signature Stuff
        Spoiler:- undefined:

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    I wish people posted sources to all of this "confirmed" information.

Anyway, this is just a what-if question, but if Kishi had died, would the manga have ended? I would think that it would continue since he has other people helping him with the project. Plus, he's already planned the series finale so having other people finish the manga would be possible. I think.
    I think the only possibly way for a manga or any piece of writing to continue when it's creator dies is if the creator left the piece of writing to someone in a will or something of the sort. Kishi has a brother who also writes manga so maybe he would let him write Naruto for him if Kishi were to die. But Kishi isn't dead, so there's no need to worry about it.

As for the chapter this week, I've been seeing that it should be out like normal with a possibly day(s) delay. I'd say we probably will get the chapter this week.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

After watching the new My Little Pony show, is it weird that I kind of want the Jyuubi to be a horse? I don't like the show, but it would be pretty hilarious. That, or a rabbit.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    After watching the new My Little Pony show, is it weird that I kind of want the Jyuubi to be a horse? I don't like the show, but it would be pretty hilarious. That, or a rabbit.
    The Juubi most likely isn't a horse. We already have a horse-based Bijuu (the five-tails) so I doubt that Kishi would add another one. I've always just assumed that the Juubi is your typical monster. That's just my two cents though.

If Madara releases the Juubi, I don't think it will have a form. Just a monster made out of a huge amount of chakra with 10 tails.

If Madara releases the Juubi, I don't think it will have a form. Just a monster made out of a huge amount of chakra with 10 tails.
    Its body looked closest to the 9 tails.
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/124c38k.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Glaucous View Post
    Its body looked closest to the 9 tails.
    That would make sense, seeing as the Kyuubi has the largest amount of Juubi chakra in it. js.

The Juubi most likely isn't a horse. We already have a horse-based Bijuu (the five-tails) so I doubt that Kishi would add another one. I've always just assumed that the Juubi is your typical monster. That's just my two cents though.
    I think the five-tails is supposed to be a deer/dolphin hybrid. Although I'm sure it's supposed to be scary.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

It's more freaky then scary. There really was no need for a deer/whale hybrid. A deer with some enhancements would have been much better.

Seems we get early spoilers despite all that has happened.

Spoiler:- SPOILER:

There's no source, and I'm not sure how reliable the person who posted is but the person who translated it is reliable.

Hanzo commits suicide? Aww.

Ohana is very reliable. He/she is the person who normally supplies the spoilers for the big three and as far as I know they have always been real.

Damn, I was expecting more from the guy who ought the Sannins and had to be killed by all Six Paths. At least the thing with Asuma looks interesting.

So Hanzo kills himself? How does that work when he was revived via Edo Tensei and cannot be killed? Gah, I wish Kishi would be more creative with how characters die in this series. I thought Kisame's death was neat, but all of the other deaths after that have been average/chessy. At least the scene looks like it's changed again and Asuma seems to do something.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Ohana is very reliable. He/she is the person who normally supplies the spoilers for the big three and as far as I know they have always been real.

Damn, I was expecting more from the guy who ought the Sannins and had to be killed by all Six Paths. At least the thing with Asuma looks interesting.
    I was talking more along the lines of the person who posted what Ohana posted, in other words a fake Ohana. Although I don't really get a fake vibe from it, it's probably real.

Hanzo commits suicide? Aww.
    So Hanzo kills himself? How does that work when he was revived via Edo Tensei and cannot be killed? Gah, I wish Kishi would be more creative with how characters die in this series. I thought Kisame's death was neat, but all of the other deaths after that have been average/chessy. At least the scene looks like it's changed again and Asuma seems to do something.
    We don't know 100% what's going on, it's not a detailed spoiler.

I'm thinking Hanzou may be going out like how Shin and Sasori did, more like Sasori in this case. Mifune will get through to him, Hanzou realizes he should still believe in peace and harmony, and then his soul is put to rest.

Page 583 of 1047 FirstFirst ... 483533573579580581582583584585586587593633683 ... LastLast