Page 584 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 484534574580581582583584585586587588594634684 ... LastLast
Results 14,576 to 14,600 of 27146

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

How can Hanzo kill himself? He can't control his own body.

Quote Originally Posted by LexSuicune View Post
    How can Hanzo kill himself? He can't control his own body.
    Like I said, we don't have all the details. I'm sure once we know exactly what's going on it'll be more clear.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Full Spoiler Script:
        Spoiler:- SPOILER:

EDIT: The person translated another part, and says they will do more.

EDIT2: The whole thing is translated now.
    Last edited by gliscor&yanmega; 16th March 2011 at 2:55 PM.

Doesn't sound bad so far.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

I updated my post with the full translation.

Seems interesting to me. Hanzou seems more likable to me now.

Can't wait for the chapter to come out, hopefully today.

Spoiler:- IMAGES:

Interesting way to kill yourself.

I wonder if Inoshikacho will be able to kill Asuma at all? We need Tenten.

Quote Originally Posted by hol123 View Post
    I wonder if Inoshikacho will be able to kill Asuma at all?
    They probably will. Shikamaru is with them and he's one of the most popular characters, so I can totally see him beating Asuma. He was Asuma's favorite from what I can tell, so it seems fitting for Shikamaru to be the one who defeats him. I almost want Ino to die in this battle since I've never liked her. She impressed me when she took control of Kinkaku/Ginkaku, but she still needs to be put out of her misery >:]

I think Chouji is going to be the cause of taking down Asuma. He's been focused on more then Shikamaru in the fight so far and has been given an obstacle to overcome. Shikamaru and Ino both are perfectly able to fight Asuma, Choji needs to mature and grow and this is the perfect time.

What I don't like is how Kishi is dragging out the Asume vs team 10 fight. Choji was rather soft hearted in the Pain arc but at least he did good but now during a war, I mean really? All Choji is doing is prolonging Asuma's suffering by letting him be used by Kabuto to kill ninja from Konoha and other villages. As for Hanzo, it was pretty cool and the only good portion of this weeks chapter IMO.

I think if anybody out of the Konoha 11 needs to die it will have to be Naruto or Sasuke or maybe Sakura if the clash between those 2 gets out of hand. Maybe Sakura being killed by Sasuke will wake up Naruto and cause him to kill Sasuke lolz.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonash310 View Post
    What I don't like is how Kishi is dragging out the Asume vs team 10 fight. Choji was rather soft hearted in the Pain arc but at least he did good but now during a war, I mean really? All Choji is doing is prolonging Asuma's suffering by letting him be used by Kabuto to kill ninja from Konoha and other villages.
    Choji is facing someone who is very close to him as an enemy now. That would be very hard for most people to do. Choji is eventually going to mature and realize he has to fight, but he has to go through this first. Choji is afraid, fear usually gets the best of people at the start. Fear also makes people irrational and unreasonable. It's very hard for Choji to fight Asuma right now.

Ino and Shikamaru probably feel the same way but they already know and understand what they have to do, Choji doesn't get it yet.

Next chapter or the chapter after that, I'm sure Choji will understand what he has to do and get serious, then the following chapter after that he causes Asuma to be sealed away or has his soul freed.

... My point exactly, 2/3 weeks is too long of a time to kill one person who we have seen die in combat already. Bringing back Asuma was a bad move by Kishi IMO. Unless somebody gives up their life and brings Asuma back to life there was no point in bringing him back from the dead. Team 10 should have fought Kakuzu and shown their growth in the battle against him since Kakashi, Shikamaru and Naruto did most of the battle for Team 10 back in that arc.

... My point exactly, 2/3 weeks is too long of a time to kill one person who we have seen die in combat already. Bringing back Asuma was a bad move by Kishi IMO. Unless somebody gives up their life and brings Asuma back to life there was no point in bringing him back from the dead. Team 10 should have fought Kakuzu and shown their growth in the battle against him since Kakashi, Shikamaru and Naruto did most of the battle for Team 10 back in that arc.
    I find fighting your Sensei as if he/she was the enemy and being able to overcome your relationship with your Sensei and stopping him/her much more better in showing growth and development. That's just me, I prefer it this way.

I find fighting your Sensei as if he/she was the enemy and being able to overcome your relationship with your Sensei and stopping him/her much more better in showing growth and development. That's just me, I prefer it this way.
    Of course I understand your point of view but I don't think this way was the best Kishi could have done Team 10's moment of shining. Except maybe Shikamaru Team 10 is going to disappear from Naruto until the end. Meaning they vanquish Asuma, feel proud, cry, and then disappear until needed again which won't happen again in the war most likely.

Of course I understand your point of view but I don't think this way was the best Kishi could have done Team 10's moment of shining. Except maybe Shikamaru Team 10 is going to disappear from Naruto until the end. Meaning they vanquish Asuma, feel proud, cry, and then disappear until needed again which won't happen again in the war most likely.
    I'm sure we'll see them pop up here and there as chapters goes on. Obviously they wont get focused on much more after this, mainly because there are many others Kishi most likely wants to focus on. Everyone is basically getting their one moment to shine in the war to show how much growth and development they got, and in some cases to show us what they can do.

That's the best part about this war, hopefully everyone will get an opportunity to shine.

Still waiting for Chiyo's battle, I want her to face Ebizo or Kankuro.

Quote Originally Posted by LexSuicune View Post
    That's the best part about this war, hopefully everyone will get an opportunity to shine.

Still waiting for Chiyo's battle, I want her to face Ebizo or Kankuro.
    Kankuro's probably done. He had his fight.

Yeah, please no more Kankuro. Ebizo would be neat.

Yeah, we've seen all we need to see from Kankuro. I honestly want to see some ninjas not from Konoha or Suna actually do something significant.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Yeah, we've seen all we need to see from Kankuro. I honestly want to see some ninjas not from Konoha or Suna actually do something significant.
    Kumo is starting to get more attention too.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Anyone who doesn't know yet, the chapter is out.

Hanzou I like now. Before he just didn't seem that interesting to me, but he's the kind of characters I normally like, misunderstood.

Choji clearly is going to get some major development soon.

Not bad, compared to last week. I liked the conclusion for Hanzou.

Yeah, Choji looks like he's going to get some development. Maybe he'll die

It was decent enough. I honestly expected much more from the man who defeated Jiraiya, Orochimaru, and Tsunade, but I guess Kishi didn't have much use for Hanzo anymore so he killed him off or whatever. At least Mifune has gained my respect now. I think he may be a pretty cool character after all. Now we can look forward to Shikamaru, Ino, and Choji against Asuma-sensei. Yay.

I want Chôji to access his butterfly mode once again <3

I want Chôji to access his butterfly mode once again <3
    That would be nice. It would redeem the part where his fist was about 3 inches aways from pounding Asuma so they can seal him up but he had to mess it up of course.

As for other ninjas besides Konoha, Suna, and Kumo getting all the spotlights... I think that one Iwa chick and Chojirou from the Mist will soon have their moment to shine.

Page 584 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 484534574580581582583584585586587588594634684 ... LastLast