Page 588 of 1047 FirstFirst ... 488538578584585586587588589590591592598638688 ... LastLast
Results 14,676 to 14,700 of 26165

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

Hey, Konan has so far done the most damage to Madara then any other ninja, including the fourth hokage. So in my book she's awesome.
    I said she was awesome >.< and the only reason she was killed of was because she had to fight a main villian... -.-

Sasuke had enough chakra afterwards to use Chidori and keep standing, so I wouldn't say he was out of chakra. It was simply the blindness taking effect.
    can't hit what you can't see :P
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    I said she was awesome >.< and the only reason she was killed of was because she had to fight a main villian... -.-
    I know you did :P. Konan doing so much damage is personally why I enjoy her so much.

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    can't hit what you can't see :P
    Hey, he was able to hit Naruto's Rasengan square-on.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Saddest part.... his Chidori actually held up to Naruto's Rasengan even though Naruto should have plowed through him. Of course Naruto held back but that is the point I'm getting at.

Why do I get the feeling that Naruto will lose in the fight against Sasuke? I just have this feeling that Naruto won't be able to deliver the finishing move and that he'll only end up losing since he won't have the guts to kill Sasuke. I could just see that happening, which would be really disappointing. Well, so long as Naruto fights someone, I'll be happy. When was the last time he fought a real opponent? The Pain arc? Geez, it's been almost two years since he fought someone for real.

Well, if you go by every single on of Naruto's fights in Part 2, thinking Naruto may lose isn't strange. Heck, if you take into account Itachi's gift, the it's likely Naruto will still be at a disadvantage even with his new power-up.

he got lucky :P I mean he was almost blind the only reason he hit naruto was for the we will die together part :P because honestly usualy people don't hit when they are as good as blind, and yes he will prob be at a disadvantage
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

I still have hopes somehow Konan will be alive, or resurrected by the Edo Tensei.

*sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by LexSuicune View Post
    I still have hopes somehow Konan will be alive, or resurrected by the Edo Tensei.

*sigh*
    Looking at the people Kabuto resurrected, she actually might get brought back. So what do you guys think about team 10 vs. Asuma?
    Credits | TSV: 0924

I hope Konan isn't revived via Edo Tensei. I would love to see her fight again but it wouldn't feel right if she were revived. The same goes for Kisame. I hope that Kabuto is stopped soon since I'm getting tired of seeing the current ninja fighting the deceased ninja. And I've already given my thoughts about the fight with Asuma. They were generic but the fight itself is pretty generic, so there you have it. Also: is there going to be a chapter this week?

Well, the manga said that Edo Tensei doesn't stop, even after the user gets killed. So really, the only way to defeat them and stop the fighting is to remove their soul or something. And do you read on mangastream? If so, there's supposed to be one on the 30th.
    Credits | TSV: 0924

Its too bad that Minato and Kushina can't be revived. I would love to see them fight for real, even though Minato is so haxxed.

Quote Originally Posted by Fissurous View Post
    Well, the manga said that Edo Tensei doesn't stop, even after the user gets killed. So really, the only way to defeat them and stop the fighting is to remove their soul or something. And do you read on mangastream? If so, there's supposed to be one on the 30th.
    Edo Tensei also stops if the user of the technique cancels it out. I believe that there were plans for a certain squad to go find Kabuto and use genjutsu on him to get him to undo the technique, but I don't recall who was assigned to take care of that. Also, thanks for posting that date.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonash310 View Post
    Its too bad that Minato and Kushina can't be revived. I would love to see them fight for real, even though Minato is so haxxed.
    I'd love to see more of Minato's techniques. I thought he was going to showcase all sorts of crazy jutsu against Madara but that fight was an utter disappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    I'd love to see more of Minato's techniques. I thought he was going to showcase all sorts of crazy jutsu against Madara but that fight was an utter disappointment.
    I don't think it was a disappointment at all. It showed us that Madara can be hit and how fast Minato can think. The Flying Thunder God level 2 was also a nice technique.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

That was amazing...but other than that we really saw nothing from Minato.

I find it kinda stupid how they compare Minato's flying god technique or whatever Naruto's speed when he has the Kyuubi's cloak. If it weren't for that, he would never be that fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    I don't think it was a disappointment at all. It showed us that Madara can be hit and how fast Minato can think. The Flying Thunder God level 2 was also a nice technique.
    Eh... It was sort of disappointing. People had already been assuming Minato could do something like the second stage long before and for a genius, Minato didn't really think up a fitting plan.

I like how Minato trolled when he told Naruto that Madara saw through all of his moves when they fought. From what I remember, Minato was able to counter Madara pretty easily. Madara was wounded as well and he fled like a dog with its tail between its legs. I just find it funny that Minato made it sound like Madara was the ultimate opponent.

Anyway, I'm glad that we're getting a chapter this week. I would love to see the fight with Asuma end in this week's chapter but I think it'll last a little while longer. I just don't see a resolution until next week at the earliest.

Oh yeah, new chapter this week. Hope we get spoilers soon.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Quote Originally Posted by hol123 View Post
    Oh yeah, new chapter this week. Hope we get spoilers soon.
    I expect to see some tomorrow at the earliest. Also: I absolutely love your signature! That's probably because I loved seeing Sasuke getting cornered by the Tsuchikage at the Gokage Summit. That storyarc was really something else.

Anyway, the cover for volume 55 has been posted, although we currently only have a small version of it. Still, I think it looks really cool except for the Kyuubi in the background; it looks sort of weird. Well, yeah:

I second The 4th KIRA's praise of Hol123's signature. I especially loved the one with Zetsu going "Lets look for Sasuke!" It sounded so funny during such a series meeting for the Gokage. Anyway great cover. Two of my favorite characters of all time are back on a Naruto cover (Haku and Zabuza) even if there zombies. Truthfully I wanted Naruto to meet zombie Haku because I always wondered what would happen if Haku ever saw the Naruto of today. Shame it didn't happen, but Kakashi meeting them again was just as good I suppose. I also want to get through the Asuma fight quickly. It's not that I don't want to see Shikamaru's team in action because I really do but I would have rather then fight someone else...someone they came make a legacy off of and I'm sorry but Asuma is not one of those legendary ninjas.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

I think the cover's lovely, thanks for sharing Kira.

The cover is pretty great with Haku and Sasori making an appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    I like how Minato trolled when he told Naruto that Madara saw through all of his moves when they fought. From what I remember, Minato was able to counter Madara pretty easily. Madara was wounded as well and he fled like a dog with its tail between its legs. I just find it funny that Minato made it sound like Madara was the ultimate opponent.
    Don't forget that Minato only landed a hit because of his secret second Hiraishin. Before that Madara was in control of the whole battle and basically manipulating every event.

I was expecting a "Where's Waldo" thing on the cover, only Naruto is Waldo and Zetsu is all the random people...oh well that cover is still pretty good.

No spoilers yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    I second The 4th KIRA's praise of Hol123's signature. I especially loved the one with Zetsu going "Lets look for Sasuke!" It sounded so funny during such a series meeting for the Gokage.
    I got tons of Zetsu GIFs...oddly that's the only one I don't have, I have the scene leading up to it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    I'm sorry but Asuma is not one of those legendary ninjas.
    Sure he is. Kabuto says so, and that's more or less Kishi's way of saying so. Asuma didn't get much focus on in the manga but he clearly had a name for himself. Pretty sure Kakuzu was drooling at the thought of trading Asuma in for money. Asuma has his things going for him.

Also, Asuma is the best person Shikamaru, Ino, and Choji could have fought. This gives lots of potential for development. One of the main things tons of people have complained there to be a lack of in part 2.
    Last edited by gliscor&yanmega; 29th March 2011 at 2:18 PM.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

That's probably why I'm indifferent towards Asuma, his lack of focus. I still would have loved to see Team 10 take on someone else Like Kakuzu but I guess Asuma really is the best choice. I just don't want to deal with more holding back moments like with Choji and there is sure to be more of them, and there is also going to be more talking No Jutsu involved. But if there is character development involved can't say no to that. Still I really want to see Gaara's squad vs his dad and there group.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

When Asuma fought Kakuzu and Hiden, he sucked to put it bluntly. It was awesome when he cut off Hiden's head but after that the battle went downhill resulting in his death.

I hope to see more wind jutsu from him in his battle against his team. Thats the only thing I'm really looking forward to besides Choji redeeming himself.

Page 588 of 1047 FirstFirst ... 488538578584585586587588589590591592598638688 ... LastLast