Page 591 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 491541581587588589590591592593594595601641691 ... LastLast
Results 14,751 to 14,775 of 27137

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    I don't think Ino's ever shown any true affection for Choji, at least not that I can remember. I am wondering if any of the characters will end up together when the series ends, though. That might be interesting. Anyway, I'm surprised that Choji didn't take those food pills this time. I assumed that he needed those to transform into butterfly mode, but I guess he doesn't. It might be a sign of how much he's improved.
    I guess fighting Asuma, remembering his family oath and how Asuma helped him grow acted as a bypass.
    Well met, friend! This is my signature.

I think Ino marrying Chôji would be phenomenal, she's always had a soft spot for him behind all the bantering.

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    5 bucks Ino marries Choji. Heh.
    Ino will marry Sai and Chouji's gonna get himself a chubby chick like his dad.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    Team Ten. Team Seven was Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura. Kimimaro might be hard to beat as he was never killed. He died from Cancer or whatever he had.
    Ah, right. I don't normally write about Team ten, so I guess I forgot. The going theory was that Kimimaro died of Tuberculosis because the inside of his body was exposed when he used his bloodline limit.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

I don't think Ino's ever shown any true affection for Choji, at least not that I can remember. I am wondering if any of the characters will end up together when the series ends, though. That might be interesting. Anyway, I'm surprised that Choji didn't take those food pills this time. I assumed that he needed those to transform into butterfly mode, but I guess he doesn't. It might be a sign of how much he's improved.
    Wonder what are the chances that it's permanent? Bet that would look pretty awkward.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Overall i like Naruto since the time skip but some of the things they come up with is crazy. Still its impressive how deep it gets at times

B

Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
    I guess fighting Asuma, remembering his family oath and how Asuma helped him grow acted as a bypass.
    I was hoping that Choji would take the pills and die this time around, but I guess the author won't kill him, at least not yet. And I have this weird feeling that Kakuzu is going to be defeated off-screen while the others handle Asuma. He just doesn't seem important enough to get a chapter all to himself. I have to admit that he's my least favorite Akatsuki member, so I personally wouldn't really care.

I was hoping that Choji would take the pills and die this time around, but I guess the author won't kill him, at least not yet. And I have this weird feeling that Kakuzu is going to be defeated off-screen while the others handle Asuma. He just doesn't seem important enough to get a chapter all to himself. I have to admit that he's my least favorite Akatsuki member, so I personally wouldn't really care.
    I actually like Choji, but you bring up a valid point. Having a war and not having a character would just be weird (for lack of better........words). And for Kakuzu, I have the same feeling. They will show a few panels of someone fighting him then switch back to the main battle then go back to Kakuzu beaten (imo).
    Well met, friend! This is my signature.

I don't think Ino's ever shown any true affection for Choji, at least not that I can remember. I am wondering if any of the characters will end up together when the series ends, though.
    I bet there will be a time-skip at the ending, briefly showing what has happened to everyone. I imagine there will be some pairings, like Naruto-Sakura, Shikamaru-Temari...

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by hol123 View Post
    Naruto-Sakura
    Kishimoto has kinda made it obvious that Sakura has absolutely no romantic feelings for Naruto whatsoever. If they became an item it would be the worst ending ever. As a matter of fact, I think the series should end with no couples - it's not what the manga has ever been about.

Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
    I actually like Choji, but you bring up a valid point. Having a war and not having a character would just be weird (for lack of better........words). And for Kakuzu, I have the same feeling. They will show a few panels of someone fighting him then switch back to the main battle then go back to Kakuzu beaten (imo).
    i like Choji as well. Choji is a beast both physically and with his chakra. I think its going to come to light that he is similar to Kisame possessing chakra on the level of the tailed beasts. I might be wrong but it is possible.

B

Quote Originally Posted by GaZsTiC View Post
    Kishimoto has kinda made it obvious that Sakura has absolutely no romantic feelings for Naruto whatsoever. If they became an item it would be the worst ending ever. As a matter of fact, I think the series should end with no couples - it's not what the manga has ever been about.
    I agree with this. I think putting Naruto and Sakura together would be kind of obvious. I kinda like the idea of him with Hinata, then they have a boy and he gets the nine-tails. Nine tails and the Byakugan...WINNING!

B

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Ino will marry Sai and Chouji's gonna get himself a chubby chick like his dad.
    IDK maybe Chouji will fatten her up. Fat Ino coming through LOL

Thanks to treeco123

LIGHT SIDE HAS CUPCAKES
    DARK SIDE OFFERS COOKIES
    JOIN THE DERPY SIDE.... WE GOT MUFFINS

Quote Originally Posted by BJPalmer85 View Post
    I agree with this. I think putting Naruto and Sakura together would be kind of obvious. I kinda like the idea of him with Hinata, then they have a boy and he gets the nine-tails. Nine tails and the Byakugan...WINNING!

B
    Sadly, the chances of Naruto and Hinata hooking up is next to nil. Heck, he hasn't even thanked her for how she saved him in Ch. 437, so... why should he start notice her NOW?
    If you rooted for Dawn during A Grand Fight For Winning even though you knew she'd lose, then copy and paste this in your signature.

I AM THE #1 PAUL HATER IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD. DEAL WITH IT.

All this talk about shipping is making me laugh. I will say this though, if Naruto ends up with Sakura..... he is a masochist. I mean growing up alone and people not paying attention to you is bad but why did you have to go and fall for a pink haired ***** for lack of better description. Any female is better than Sakura IMO not to mention hotter but then again I'm biased because Sakura is my most hated female character of any manga. I just dislike people like her but she takes the cake.

Sai was freaking awesome for calling out Sakura in that one episode where Shikamaru appeared to talk to Sakura and everything Sai said was true.

Honestly Kishi's handling of the Team 7's love triangle/line is horrible. Naruto <3 Sakura <3 Sasuke <3 his hatred/clan.

Anyways now that my mini-rant is over with anybody think Choji will pull off new moves?

All this Shipping talk is making me frisky

As for the subject of Choji using new techniques: I personally doubt that he'll use anything new. He very well could use something new, but I think he'll stick with some of his older moves. The thing that I hate about Choji is that he uses physical techniques. I don't know why I hate that, but I do. I guess I just find physical techniques to be boring. That's probably why I've never warmed up to characters like Lee or Guy.

I've completely forgot if he had any butterfly techniques, so that will be somewhat new.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Chôji's always been one of my favourite characters, this is just badass!

Gosh, I really liked the new chapter. Although it was pretty boring it was needed. The ending is awesome. I really missed Butterfly Choji, and he did it with no pills?! That makes it 4x more badass. I hated how he was being all wimpy, but I don't blame him I wouldn't want to fight/kill my dead teacher. Then again, he's a shinobi and needs to man up. I liked how he pulled himself together.

derp.

Whoa the avatar above mine is the same as mine! This will look funny once I post under it. But all this shipping talk has got me in the mood. You all know Naruto is made for Sasuke. Joking, but really, Naruto and Sakura would be to obvious and if it does happen as would Naruto and Hinata, but at least Hinata has enough respect for him to not try to pull a fake confession on him just to stop him from going after Sasuke. Not that the shipper in me is out I have to agree the war's not as great I thought it would be. The Kages aren't even entering themselves so this makes me not care at all about Dan (Tsunade's dead lover I believe) and no good guys have died. Either they are the greatest shinobi force ever or Kishi doesn't want to kill off any more characters.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by hol123 View Post
    I've completely forgot if he had any butterfly techniques, so that will be somewhat new.
    When he fought Jirobo in butterfly mode in Part 1, he just sort of punched him really hard on the stomach. I'm not sure if that technique has a specific name, but we'll have to wait and see if it's used again. I have to admit that I'll laugh out loud if Choji manages to overshadow Shikamaru in next week's chapter. I've always thought of Shikamaru as a screentime hog but this might change soon

Quote Originally Posted by BJPalmer85 View Post

B

Who the hell ARE all you people

It's about time Chouji man up! I'm surprise he was able to bring out those chakra butterfly wings without taking any of those pills. He must be drinking Red Bull.

Wonder if that butterfly effect is permanent? It would be HILARIOUS if Choiji looked bishounen AND had those wings.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

It shouldn't be permanent, since by using it Chouji is burning all the calories in his body.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

lol, skinny choji next chapter :P
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Page 591 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 491541581587588589590591592593594595601641691 ... LastLast