Page 592 of 1049 FirstFirst ... 492542582588589590591592593594595596602642692 ... LastLast
Results 14,776 to 14,800 of 26202

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

I would love to use Choji's technique for a few seconds. It would take care of any fat I have gained over the spring break and make me super strong for that few seconds lolz.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonash310 View Post
    I would love to use Choji's technique for a few seconds. It would take care of any fat I have gained over the spring break and make me super strong for that few seconds lolz.
    But then all the fat will come back :P I hope Choji busts out some new technique. Same with Ino. Shikamaru is the only one to be using new techniques over the course of Shippuden and that hasn't been much.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

I wish Choji would lose weight, but I guess he needs the extra fat in order to use his clan's techniques. Anyway, I wonder how Asuma will be stopped. I think they could go ahead and use that sealing pot but it would be a lot more interesting if they came up with another method of sealing Asuma and the other "zombies". I bet Shikamaru could stop Asuma's movements easily and then someone else could use a sealing technique to seal him away.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    I wish Choji would lose weight, but I guess he needs the extra fat in order to use his clan's techniques. Anyway, I wonder how Asuma will be stopped. I think they could go ahead and use that sealing pot but it would be a lot more interesting if they came up with another method of sealing Asuma and the other "zombies". I bet Shikamaru could stop Asuma's movements easily and then someone else could use a sealing technique to seal him away.
    I was wondering the same thing.

I was hoping for something more along the lines of what happened with Sia's brother. Didnt he just realize that he didnt want to fight Sai or something and he was released

B

Quote Originally Posted by BJPalmer85 View Post
    I was wondering the same thing.

I was hoping for something more along the lines of what happened with Sia's brother. Didnt he just realize that he didnt want to fight Sai or something and he was released

B
    I still don't know how Sai's brother died. I think his feelings allowed his soul to be released but I'm not exactly sure. I'm still wondering how he knew his brother's new name since "Sai" is just a codename that he was given for the Sasuke mission. And now I'm wondering why he's kept that codename in the first place...

Anyway, I expect the next chapter to be the end of the Asuma fight. Choji will probably manage to detain Asuma long enough for Shikamaru to bind him. They'll probably just contain Asuma for the time being until they can seal him.

I still don't know how Sai's brother died. I think his feelings allowed his soul to be released but I'm not exactly sure. I'm still wondering how he knew his brother's new name since "Sai" is just a codename that he was given for the Sasuke mission. And now I'm wondering why he's kept that codename in the first place...

Anyway, I expect the next chapter to be the end of the Asuma fight. Choji will probably manage to detain Asuma long enough for Shikamaru to bind him. They'll probably just contain Asuma for the time being until they can seal him.
    good point on Sai keeping his name and his brother knowing it.

Thats seems probable with Asuma. I was hoping for possibly an appearance by Kurenai. Little is known about her other than she is a talented genjutsu user

B

Isn't Kurenai still with child?

I really really really can't wait to see this happen in the manga and even in the anime. This is not fan made, it was an OVA released with a promotional thing in Japan I forgot what it was released with though and it was put out a while ago.
    Last edited by ||Caboose||; 4th April 2011 at 11:10 PM.
    My Pokécheck
    Flying Type Friend Safari: Hoothoot, Farfetch, and Hawlucha. FC: 0344 9445 4037 PM me to add

Quote Originally Posted by ||Caboose|| View Post
    I really really really can't wait to see this happen in the manga and even in the anime. This is not fan made, it was an OVA released with a promotional thing in Japan I forgot what it was released with though and it was put out a while ago.
    I don't think the Naruto versus Sasuke fight will be quite like that. At this point, I think it could go either way; either Naruto wins or Sasuke wins. In the past, you could predict the outcome of most fights but this one is tricky. The way I see it, if Naruto wins then Sasuke would have to die in order to repay his debt and if Sasuke wins, Naruto would have to die since Akatsuki would extract the Kyuubi.

I think his second type will be water because it can match up to sasukes fire!

Talking

Naruto might learn all the types.

Quote Originally Posted by feebo5 View Post
    Naruto might learn all the types.
    That's only possible with the Rinnegan which Naruto doesn't have.

While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    That's only possible with the Rinnegan which Naruto doesn't have.
    Well Nagato was said to be an Uzamaki by Madara so the Rinnegan may be a kekkai genkai for the Uzamaki so Naruto might get it. It probably won't happen but that would be cool.
    BLACK TEAM!
    (I have claimed Honchkrow, the Don)
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/xfnpc5.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i56.*******.com/21l4h6t.png[/IMG]
    R.I.P. Shiny Dusknoir and Shiny Ratticate
        Spoiler:- Credit:

That's exactly what happen. Shin's feeling for Sai weakening the binding of Edo Tensei and allowed his soul to return to the afterlife. The only reasonable answer is that Kabuto told him, though that then brings up the question as to why Kabuto wasted the energy summoning a Edo summon to mess with the likes of Sai.

Quote Originally Posted by LexSuicune View Post
    No, Kurenai seem to have had the child by the flashback in this chapter. Which actually helps with making a timeline of events. Six or seven months must have passed since Hidan and Kakuzu was defeated.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

I think it's likely that Naruto will gain his own unique kekkai genkai that will overcome Sasuke's Sharingan. Since the story has turned into "Who has the strongest eyes?"

Quote Originally Posted by GaZsTiC View Post
    I think it's likely that Naruto will gain his own unique kekkai genkai that will overcome Sasuke's Sharingan. Since the story has turned into "Who has the strongest eyes?"
    Not really, but I think we can agree that kekkai genkai has evolved from being a rare mutation to being instrumental to strength.
    BLACK TEAM!
    (I have claimed Honchkrow, the Don)
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/xfnpc5.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i56.*******.com/21l4h6t.png[/IMG]
    R.I.P. Shiny Dusknoir and Shiny Ratticate
        Spoiler:- Credit:

Quote Originally Posted by Pseudo-Unlegendary View Post
    Well Nagato was said to be an Uzamaki by Madara so the Rinnegan may be a kekkai genkai for the Uzamaki so Naruto might get it. It probably won't happen but that would be cool.
    If that were true then why do only the Sage of the Six Paths and Nagato have it? Madara even claims to have given Nagato the Rinnegan so that makes it even less likely that it is a kekkai genkai.

If that were true then why do only the Sage of the Six Paths and Nagato have it? Madara even claims to have given Nagato the Rinnegan so that makes it even less likely that it is a kekkai genkai.
    So Madara is pretty much saying he used his god hax to make those Konoha nins attack Nagato's parents and the trauma awakened Nagato's powers.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonash310 View Post
    So Madara is pretty much saying he used his god hax to make those Konoha nins attack Nagato's parents and the trauma awakened Nagato's powers.
    Basically. You saw him say it.

I've always wanted Naruto to have some kind of hidden Kekkei Genkai and the Rinnegan would be really interesting. Still, I think that would make him too powerful so it might be better if he doesn't have one. I can't wait to see Madara fight using both his Sharingan and his Rinnegan. He'll really be a threat with those two Kekkei Genkai under his belt.

I've always wanted Naruto to have some kind of hidden Kekkei Genkai and the Rinnegan would be really interesting. Still, I think that would make him too powerful so it might be better if he doesn't have one. I can't wait to see Madara fight using both his Sharingan and his Rinnegan. He'll really be a threat with those two Kekkei Genkai under his belt.
    That is assuming the Rinnegan is a kekkai genkai which it doesn't appear to be as only two people have had it. Madara was already powerful enough with just his Sharingan. Imagine him combining the power of the Rinnegan and his Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    That is assuming the Rinnegan is a kekkai genkai which it doesn't appear to be as only two people have had it. Madara was already powerful enough with just his Sharingan. Imagine him combining the power of the Rinnegan and his Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan.
    i think the idea of him have both is crazy but i also think it will be somewhat of a handicap. it been said repeatedly that have a double mangekyou sharingan is the only way to unlock certain abilities. Wouldnt it be logical to thing that he has lost some power by only have one eye? the same can be said for the rinnegan as well. I would assume not having it in both eyes would lessen the scope of its powers some what.

still having one in each eye has to be extremely powerful

B

Quote Originally Posted by LexSuicune View Post
    no she is not. she has already had the child. my logic for suggesting that Kutrnai would make an appearance is because we have seen back stories and displays of power from the other Jonin of the teams for before the timeskip.

It will be interesting to say the least how Asuma is dealt with.

B

Quote Originally Posted by ||Caboose|| View Post
    I'm not 100% about the reason, but the song ended up being the music for the current Ending theme in the anime.

I don't think Kishi had any hand in it though, just something the animators wanted to do, gives a little spoiler for anime only viewers and provides an interesting way to introduce a new Ending...although the current ending isn't really liked(The song is liked though).
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Maybe Naruto gains the ability to stop people from using ninja techniques permanently. You know, like Aang.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Page 592 of 1049 FirstFirst ... 492542582588589590591592593594595596602642692 ... LastLast