Page 593 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 493543583589590591592593594595596597603643693 ... LastLast
Results 14,801 to 14,825 of 27135

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Maybe Naruto gains the ability to stop people from using ninja techniques permanently. You know, like Aang.
    You bring up an interesting point. It would be interesting to see a ninja lose their abilities. In fact, now I'm wondering what exactly makes a ninja. Not all of the people in the manga are ninja so I'm wondering if you have to be born with the ability to utilize chakra or something. It would be nice if we got more information on that at some point. Maybe in a databook or something.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    You bring up an interesting point. It would be interesting to see a ninja lose their abilities. In fact, now I'm wondering what exactly makes a ninja. Not all of the people in the manga are ninja so I'm wondering if you have to be born with the ability to utilize chakra or something. It would be nice if we got more information on that at some point. Maybe in a databook or something.
    thats a very good question. Id like to know as well.

it would be interesting to understand the hows and why/why nots of that

B

Maybe Naruto gains the ability to stop people from using ninja techniques permanently. You know, like Aang.
    ..... Then the Samurai take over. O_o Also Lee is a Ninja and can't use Chakra so that is rather redundant. This is exactly why I dislike the direction the Naruto series is going right now. Kishi is split between making world peace happen and the Naruto vs Sasuke fight in the Naruto verse.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonash310 View Post
    ..... Then the Samurai take over. O_o Also Lee is a Ninja and can't use Chakra so that is rather redundant. This is exactly why I dislike the direction the Naruto series is going right now. Kishi is split between making world peace happen and the Naruto vs Sasuke fight in the Naruto verse.
    This is incorrect. Lee cant use genjutsu or ninjutsu. He can open 5 of the 8 gates and use the enormous increase in chakra to alter his ablilities in taijutsu.

people would argue that just because opening the gates increases the chakra flow doesnt mean that Lee is actually using chakra. there is a yes and no argument to that statement.

No he is not actually utilizing the chakra in the way most other people in the series do. either by using ninjutsu or genjutsu. it is simply amplifying his abilities in taijutsu. some would say that is technically not using chakra and i can agree with that.

Yes he actually controls chakra to open the gates. It was stated by either Kakashi or Guy that a person who has learned to open the gates uses chakra to force them open. This statement here only proves that Lee has the ability to control his chakra to a certain extent.

B

Lee is weird. I don't know much about him since the story hasn't focused on him in a while, but I guess it would be interesting if Kishi gave him a role during this war. I don't think I've seen him anywhere lately, however. He might have been shown but I certainly don't remember where. That is one of the major issues with this current arc: the characters are all spread out and Kishi only focuses on them for a few chapters before moving on to other chapters.

Lee is weird. I don't know much about him since the story hasn't focused on him in a while, but I guess it would be interesting if Kishi gave him a role during this war. I don't think I've seen him anywhere lately, however. He might have been shown but I certainly don't remember where. That is one of the major issues with this current arc: the characters are all spread out and Kishi only focuses on them for a few chapters before moving on to other chapters.
    I think Lee is going to come back. I have a feeling he is going to play a major role somewhere down the line.

Lee is one of my favorite characters. all these people popping up with natural abilities and crap gets old. I like to see people that have to work for it

B

Lee is in Kakashi's division. Last we saw of them, they were dealing with Edo Swordsmen and others.

Lee hasn't done much at all so far, but he most likely will since Kishi clearly is focusing on characters that aren't Sasuke and Naruto.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

This is incorrect. Lee cant use genjutsu or ninjutsu. He can open 5 of the 8 gates and use the enormous increase in chakra to alter his ablilities in taijutsu.
    Well thats my point lolz. He can't use chakra, any ninja can use chakra to upgrade their Taijutsu. Lee is special because he trains his *** off to make his body stronger. Lee can't do basic chakra techniques like substitution and bushins. He has the bare amount needed to open the gates but thats it.

Yeah, but in SASUKE'S case losing ALL his ninja abilities would be one major blow to his ego. Heck I bet he'd put himself in a coma if that happened.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

I always thought that everybody is born with chakra and can utilize it (unless you're disabled, like Lee,) but it's a choice to become a ninja. Sort of like the Samurai, they can use chakra, but they aren't ninja.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Yeah all people in the narutoverse have chakra and such. They simply need training in how to use it. The Rikudou Sannin introduced how to manipulate that chakra, though it seems that it was being done long before if the samurai's are anything to go off off.

But I'm not sure how canceling out ninjutsu would stop Sasuke, since his powers are due to his blood. Still even without ninjutsu Sasuke would be a beast, considering his natural speed and swordsmanship.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

remember the first 5 chapters, there they explained it only 3 teams so 9 graduates from the academy make it to ninjas
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Spoiler:- Naruto 534 Spoiler:

Spoiler:- pics:
    So Naruto finally realizes something is up and Shino's papa will finally do something.

Darn you TsukiMirage, beating me to posting the stuff :P

I really hope Naruto doesn't start getting in on the war...Shibi is there though...so all is good. Interesting how Kishi decided to give him a hood despite not having one before...like son like father I guess...even if it's usually the other way around.

Is that Shikaku there too though, thought he was busy somewhere else, then there's some Akimichi.

Hopefully Iruka talks sense into Naruto like always and Naruto just stays where he is.

Everyone looks surprised at something...everyone, even the Edo Tensei and White Zetsus...maybe at Asuma? That seems odd though.

So Naruto tries to leave the island. About freaking time. He should've done that ages ago rather than stay put. He felt that something was going on a while ago so he should've left the moment he sensed that. I'm glad that Iruka shows up. I thought he'd never appear. Anyway, it seems like Asuma dies. I'm glad that he has since it means we can finally move on with the story. What a concept

Edo Tensai might actually have a weakness? Wow the most broken jutsu next to Izanagi actually has a weakness from the sounds of things. Also its about time Naruto realized something was going on in the world. Looks like Iruka might just hold Naruto in his cage till Sasuke comes out and then the clash will happen.

Also where the hell is Sasuke anyways? I want to see his new haxxed eyes soon. Madara will probably have Sasuke capture Bee and we can see Sasuke's Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan.

is the english translation out yet? i really want to read this one?

B

Chapter is out now.

EDIT: Interesting stuff I'd say. Naruto knows something is up, Iruka showing up is the cliffhanger...hopefully something good comes from this. I hope Naruto doesn't take part in this war, at less not now.

Choji seems to be really eager to end this war, his wings grew big time. But hopefully he doesn't do too much for now and lets others do some stuff.

Ino took control of two White Zetsus at once...I should hate her for using my Zetsu like that but she did something great at less so I can forgive her.

Shikamaru took the backseat in this fight, which is good, gave Ino and Choji some spotlight, but Shikamaru didn't do nothing still.

Asuma's final words were nice.

Overall, I liked this chapter.
    Last edited by gliscor&yanmega; 6th April 2011 at 9:55 PM.

I actually want to see Iruka's reaction to Naruto's new form. Maybe we'll get some epic flashback or something.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Crap. I need to leave just when I checked Mangastream. The title sounds good.

Wow, this week's chapter was actually really good. Asuma was sealed but it wasn't as chessy as I had thought it would be. Choji was extremely impressive as well and it looks like he's going to fight the other revived ninja. His expression almost reminded me of Kakashi's. Anyway, I liked the conversation between Bee and the Hachibi and I'm surprised that Naruto had so many guards. I honestly didn't think that the Kage would go as far as to place guards around the temple, but I guess it worked out perfectly. I hope the next chapter has more action.

I'm proud of Choji, he really redeemed himself and I think Kishi understood that people didn't like the fact that Choji was struggling to fight Asuma since Choji's dad mentioned how he won't be a problem anymore.

I was kinda sad that Asuma didn't say anything to his team to pass on to his newborn kid and Kurenai. Choji looks pretty epic with his huge butterfly wings so next weeks chapter looks good.

Now I really look forward to Naruto and Iruka conversation. However I must say that the Hachibi is smart, a bit too smart. I mean Bee must have been getting info from HQ and Hachibi heard it because it knows about Orochimaru's Edo Tensai Jutsu but the 8 tails is pretty damn smart by itself. Man the Kyuubi must be even smarter so its not a wonder that Naruto can't control it.

Incredible chapter.

Death of Asuma was fast and simple. Nothing like Sai's brother or Sasori. Ino apparently has the power to control 2 things at once, no big deal. Choji got a huge power-up. And huge is an understatement. I have a huge feeling Choji is going to die.

Looks like Naruto is going to find out about the war. I wonder if he notices the headbands?

I now have a little respect for Choji now. Did anyone else think he was starting to look a little to thin when he used the Butterfly mode? I also think he will die. If not then his father will.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Ino continues to impress me each chapter. She now has the ability to possess separate people at the same time. The finishing of Asuma and Chouji's new determination was interesting, but what was even more interesting is that it seems that Suna's ninjas are with every squad to deal with the sealing. Now that Chouji and gang are looking to end things, I get the feeling we won't see Darui's squad again for quite some time. Finally Naruto notice something, though it doesn't seem like he'll be able t act on it. I'm glad to see Shino's dad get some screen time and while I don't feel like taking in another speech from Iruka, it'll probably be a good one to get Naruto to stay. It was also awesome to see the Hachibi figure things out and show it's intelligences. Great chapter.

Page 593 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 493543583589590591592593594595596597603643693 ... LastLast