Page 594 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 494544584590591592593594595596597598604644694 ... LastLast
Results 14,826 to 14,850 of 27154

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    Did anyone else think he was starting to look a little to thin when he used the Butterfly mode?
    Yes, obviously... The technique works by burning calories.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    I now have a little respect for Choji now. Did anyone else think he was starting to look a little to thin when he used the Butterfly mode? I also think he will die. If not then his father will.
    Well, as explained in this chapter, Chouji actually undergo the same transformation as he would by taking the red pepper pill. So yeah he is thinner since he's using body fat as chakra.
    Nara clan's research will save Chouji...again.

I wonder what is in Tsunade's mind now?
    Is she going to let Naruto fight?
    Or keeping him away from battle?

KishimotoTsunade will definitely not let Naruto join the war.

Quote Originally Posted by lucky_u View Post
    Well, as explained in this chapter, Chouji actually undergo the same transformation as he would by taking the red pepper pill. So yeah he is thinner since he's using body fat as chakra.
    Nara clan's research will save Chouji...again.

I wonder what is in Tsunade's mind now?
    Is she going to let Naruto fight?
    Or keeping him away from battle?
    i believe she wants Naruto to fight. Has that been her stance all along? whether she will fight to allow that to happen is another story.

I have a thought. How come with the Edo Tensai Kabuto brought back all these powerful ninjas but Orochimaru and Jaraiya were not brought back? Im guessing Orochimaru wasnt brought back was because he was sealed during Sauske's fight with Itachi which would make sense because the Third Hokage was also not brought back and he had his spirit sealed.

As for Jaraiya my only guess as to why he was not brought back was because he died with Pain's chakra poles still in him.

B

Well what Tsunade want's doesn't matter, because Ee is in command and they already decided that he wasn't going to the field. There's far too much risk and Naruto would be detrimental to his teammates.

Jiraiya wasn't brought back because Kabuto couldn't get his blood, since his body floated down to the bottom of Ame's lake.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Well what Tsunade want's doesn't matter, because Ee is in command and they already decided that he wasn't going to the field. There's far too much risk and Naruto would be detrimental to his teammates.

Jiraiya wasn't brought back because Kabuto couldn't get his blood, since his body floated down to the bottom of Ame's lake.
    didnt think of that. good point though.

what about my assumption which Orochimaru? would you think that was correct?

B

Quote Originally Posted by BJPalmer85 View Post
    i believe she wants Naruto to fight. Has that been her stance all along? whether she will fight to allow that to happen is another story.

I have a thought. How come with the Edo Tensai Kabuto brought back all these powerful ninjas but Orochimaru and Jaraiya were not brought back? Im guessing Orochimaru wasnt brought back was because he was sealed during Sauske's fight with Itachi which would make sense because the Third Hokage was also not brought back and he had his spirit sealed.

As for Jaraiya my only guess as to why he was not brought back was because he died with Pain's chakra poles still in him.

B
    Orochimaru isn't dead, just sealed away. Edo Tensei only revives the dead.

Jiraiya is at the bottom of a lake and Kabuto already said the reason why he can't get his body, something about the Water Pressure or something, basically he can't go down and get the body since he'll probably die. But Kabuto has stated that Pain's poles should provide the DNA needed.

Kabuto may have some Snakes going around looking for any traces of DNA they can find, along with Shisui's DNA since Kabuto expressed interest in summoning him too.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    Orochimaru isn't dead, just sealed away. Edo Tensei only revives the dead.

Jiraiya is at the bottom of a lake and Kabuto already said the reason why he can't get his body, something about the Water Pressure or something, basically he can't go down and get the body since he'll probably die. But Kabuto has stated that Pain's poles should provide the DNA needed.

Kabuto may have some Snakes going around looking for any traces of DNA they can find, along with Shisui's DNA since Kabuto expressed interest in summoning him too.
    makes sense. looking forward to the next chapter a lot.

B

As of ch 534, we have 2 people of Konoka 10 (not counting Naruto, Sai & Sasuke) who got a boost in power. Chouji can use his clans secret "Calorie-Control Technique" without difficulty (and the need of those dangerous pills) and Tenten got her hands on the "Banana Fan". Now what would the other 8's power-up be like.

I can guess Lee being able to open more Celestial Gates (but unlike Gai would take less recoil from it), and maybe able to use the Drunken-Fist style without the use of any alcohol or he is able to handle the amount he takes.

I can't guess what Kida, Shino, Hinata, Negi, Ino, Shikamaru, Sakura's power-up would be like.
    Out of those 7 only Sakura is the one who is a sort of a free-style character (the other have there own clan techniques to master), but the most like upgrade for her would be "Summoning" Jutsu (it would have been better if she mastered a few elemental techs but she won't most probably as she is primarily a Medical Ninja now).

On another note, what are the chances of Kushina or other members of the Uzumaki clan getting revived by ET. There revival would definitely change the flow of the battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    On another note, what are the chances of Kushina or other members of the Uzumaki clan getting revived by ET. There revival would definitely change the flow of the battle.
    It would depend on whether or not Naruto actually participates in the war. If he does then I'm sure Kishimoto would revive his parents and Jiraiya as soon as. We don't really know anything about the Uzumaki clan so it would seem pointless to revive other clansmen.

It's cool how three of the most boring characters in the manga have received a boost in power. I noticed that Ino can now control two people at once and that she's gotten really good at using her clan's techniques. I almost want to see her and Sakura fight once more; you know that Ino would have the best shot at winning lol. Tenten got a nice boost with the Banana Fan, although it isn't really her weapon. Choji has shown the most development so far and I actually like it. Good job Kishi. I hope some of the other cardboard-esque characters get some development in later chapters.

It would depend on whether or not Naruto actually participates in the war. If he does then I'm sure Kishimoto would revive his parents and Jiraiya as soon as. We don't really know anything about the Uzumaki clan so it would seem pointless to revive other clansmen.
    Only Kushina can be revived and that might happen just to show us Naruto's mother's powers and also how much Naruto sucked when his parents are such good ninja.

I do want Jiraiya revived if only to see the Jiraiya vs Naruto fight with both using Sage mode although Jiraiya can't use it without the toads.

It would be cool if the head of the Uzumaki clan came back to life or maybe Naruto's grandparents from either side of Naruto's family and he inherits some stuff from them like some long range attacks.

Begin Rant
    So I watched todays episode and I just shook my head as Sakura just lied to Naruto's face like that about loving him. What a bitch to be blunt. The opening has me worried for Naruto since it looked like Sakura was aiming the kunai at him since the blade end is on Naruto's side. Also the opening song is awesome but the focus on Sakura is not. She fails anyways so why bother giving her attention like that in the op.
    End Rant.

Go watch the episode if only to see Naruto not be a fool and reject Sakura. One of my biggest wish is to have Kishimoto explain why Naruto liked Sakura out of all people or where Naruto's obsession started in the first place.

Choji's power boost was great. Nice to see Ino's improved as well. I considered her useless in the past but now I am glad to have a slice of humble pie on my opinion of her, Ino's really showing how incredible she can be. I hope the other teams get nice boost as well. Now that Naruto knows somethings wrong I wonder how he'll take the news since I doubt Iruka would lie to him about the war. Any the last chapter was great. Choji and Ino, you guys rock and I hope to see more development for the Konoha kids before the likes of Madara, Nagato, Itachi, Sasuke, and Kabuto show up to blow everyone away with their hax level jutsu.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonash310 View Post
    Begin Rant
    So I watched todays episode and I just shook my head as Sakura just lied to Naruto's face like that about loving him. What a bitch to be blunt. The opening has me worried for Naruto since it looked like Sakura was aiming the kunai at him since the blade end is on Naruto's side. Also the opening song is awesome but the focus on Sakura is not. She fails anyways so why bother giving her attention like that in the op.
    End Rant.
    I wanted Naruto to slap Sakura in the face. But it didn't happen in the manga so the chances were almost zero...

As for the opening, I think it's supposed to be ambiguous as to who Sakura would rather kill. She is being torn between her love for Sasuke and her friendship to Naruto and the opening does well to show her emotional ties being broken. The song fits Sakura so well and is also efficient in pumping me up for the war (even though the war has been terrible so far). I wouldn't say that Sakura "fails"...but Kishimoto has extremely successfully made Sakura the biggest bitch ever and the opening is great in deciphering that. I also don't mind that Sakura is getting the attention this time around - considering that it's usually Naruto and Sasuke.

I think it's the third best Shippuden opening after Sign and Hero's Come Back.

There's a new opening!? Cool, I was wondering when Diver was getting replaced.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by hol123 View Post
    There's a new opening!? Cool, I was wondering when Diver was getting replaced.
    Yep.

Bleach and One Piece are also getting new opening's next week. Naruto and Bleach get two openings a year: one in April, the other in September. One Piece gets a new opening every April.

EDIT: I was bored, so decided to make a detailed write-up of the opening:

"Now that you have shed your tears like a kid crying his heart out"

0:00-0:03 – A large floating rock. Naruto is on one side and Sasuke on the other. Sakura is in the middle. This rock is metaphorically Sakura’s emotions and symbolises how she is equally split between her best friend and her love.

0:03-0:05 – Sakura readies her kunai: she has to prepare to kill. Naruto and Sasuke are equidistant from Sakura – she could be ready to kill any one of them.

0:05-0:07 – A close-up of Sakura with Sasuke in the background. Sasuke is the one who is most in Sakura’s thoughts and feelings.

"I can't see who I should protect anymore. It looks like I keep staring at the summer sky."

0:08-0:24 – The rock splits equally in half. The cracks sway equally on both sides symbolising Sakura’s unsure feelings. It also literally shows that Naruto and Sasuke are forever destined to drift farther apart. The title of “Naruto Shippuden” comes on screen.

"Just because I acted tough, you couldn't see my tears...but actually, I was really scared."

0:25-0:35 – The allies appear on screen, followed by Sasuke’s group (we leave Sakura’s feelings and the opening focuses on the beginning of the war).

"I keep on losing people dear to me. Still, I keep on running desperately."

0:36-0:40 – The rock is beginning to be put back together. In front of this scene stands the remaining Akatsuki members: the source of Sakura’s suffering.

0:41-0:45 – Sakura is falling amongst the rubble. This shows her feelings of despair. A close-up of Madara again backs up the idea that he is at the source of Sakura’s pain.

"It's always when we're together we can do everything. If that continued then it's fine if I'm not strong."

0:46-1:01 – The opening reverts back to the major players in the future war – both allies and enemies.

"Now that you have shed your tears, like a kid crying his heart out, I can finally see whom I should protect..."

1:02-1:06 – The opening goes back to the close-up of Sakura and Sasuke. A single tear falls down the left side of Sakura’s face. Does a single tear – as opposed to tears from both eyes – mean that she has made her decision to support one over the other? Is she crying because she is ready to kill the one she loves? Or is she crying because her love is forcing her to side against her best friend? A close-up of the kunai would suggest that she has made her resolve to kill one of them.

1:07-1:13 – We see Gaara make the resolve to kill Sasuke with a single tear fall down the right side of his face. Does this mean that Sakura resolved to side against Naruto (considering how her tear fell down the opposite side of her face)?

"But it still looks like I keep yelling to the summer sky."

1:14-1:19 – Naruto meets Bee. Together, with a few others, they leave by boat (prior to the war).

1:20-1:25 – Naruto and Sasuke confront at the ridge between the two pieces of the floating rock.

"It looks like all I do is stare at the sky..."

1:26-1:30 – Sakura raises her kunai. She has made the decision to kill one of them. The blade is noticeably pointed towards Naruto, however is right in the centre between the two: it could be any one of them. Which one has she resolved to kill? And will her unsure and faltering feelings play a role? It would seem that the animators have left it for the viewers to decide. Her face is out of sight – we do not see any emotion. This symbolises her complete change in character following this decision. The old Sakura is gone.
    Last edited by GaZsTiC; 10th April 2011 at 6:42 AM.

This chapter was pretty amazing. I liked Choji's huge freaking Butterfly Wings! I wonder if he can fly with them I sorta liked how Asuma spoke only a bit when he was going, but then again I wish he would had said more. The title of the chapter was sketchy... "Farewell, Ino-Shika-Chou." Although now that I think of it, it's referring to Asuma saying goodbye, right? I'm scared Naruto is going to find out about the war and go fight. I bet he'll try to go all Full Kyubi Chakra on the enemies and die reason/gain full power over the Kyubi. I didn't care too much about Iruka's appearance because I never really liked him, but he's gonna make something huge happen.

By the way, I always get tricked by thinking Platinum fan is me...

derp.

Screw the Almighty Butterfree, I'm going for the Almighty Chouji.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

All I can say about this chapter is Chouji rulez.
    Well met, friend! This is my signature.

Why do I get the feeling that Iruka is never going to be shown fighting in the manga? He's one of Naruto's guards at the moment, so I can't see him getting involved in an actual fight. I actually wanted him to die since he's one of the last people who Naruto truly trusts, but Kishi is playing favorites here. Gah! Meanwhile, I'm wondering where the manga will move to next. I know that Iruka will talk to Naruto in the next chapter, but I wonder which fight we'll be seeing next. I'd love to see how Mei is doing, but I think Kishi might just focus on Gaara next. Watch him sprout wings, too

same, nice opening looks pretty cool O_O, still sign is my all time favorite, however diver wins if it was only the song
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Quote Originally Posted by GaZsTiC View Post
    1:26-1:30 – Sakura raises her kunai. She has made the decision to kill one of them. The blade is noticeably pointed towards Naruto, however is right in the centre between the two: it could be any one of them. Which one has she resolved to kill? And will her unsure and faltering feelings play a role? It would seem that the animators have left it for the viewers to decide. Her face is out of sight – we do not see any emotion. This symbolises her complete change in character following this decision. The old Sakura is gone.
    This was really weird. Almost foreshadowing an event? Diver seemed to have a 'deep' (no pun) message too.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

I was really liking the last opening and ending - the symbolism behind the opening really captured the essence of the series in my opinion - so it's a shame they hardly lasted. I like the video in the new opening, but the song not so much, maybe it'll take some time getting used to it.
    Also, at first I didn't the last ending, but eventually I warmed up to it, the chorus is so catchy, I even have it in my iPod haha

I don't really care much for the new anime opening themes since I don't regularly watch the anime. I've liked some of them but I tend to only focus on the manga material these days since even the anime opening themes contain filler. It's sort of disappointing when you're watching a Naruto opening theme and it shows certain characters fighting each other, only for them not to actually fight each other in the story.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Why do I get the feeling that Iruka is never going to be shown fighting in the manga? He's one of Naruto's guards at the moment, so I can't see him getting involved in an actual fight. I actually wanted him to die since he's one of the last people who Naruto truly trusts, but Kishi is playing favorites here. Gah! Meanwhile, I'm wondering where the manga will move to next. I know that Iruka will talk to Naruto in the next chapter, but I wonder which fight we'll be seeing next. I'd love to see how Mei is doing, but I think Kishi might just focus on Gaara next. Watch him sprout wings, too
    Because Iruka's just an average chuunin and we are far beyond the point of a mere chuunin putting up a good fight.

An update of Sasuke would be nice, but I think after seeing Iruka convince Naruto to stay we'll move on to Gaara and Onoki with the possibility of some other Edo summons appearing.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Page 594 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 494544584590591592593594595596597598604644694 ... LastLast