Page 595 of 1047 FirstFirst ... 495545585591592593594595596597598599605645695 ... LastLast
Results 14,851 to 14,875 of 26165

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Because Iruka's just an average chuunin and we are far beyond the point of a mere chuunin putting up a good fight.

An update of Sasuke would be nice, but I think after seeing Iruka convince Naruto to stay we'll move on to Gaara and Onoki with the possibility of some other Edo summons appearing.
    In my opinion, seeing Iruka fight would be way more interesting than having any sort of update on Sasuke...

Crud. I wanted to post below Grovyl again. Double Marshals FTW!

Anyway I don't really care much for Iruka. Never really did until I saw Little Kuriboh's version of him. Like some I don't really watch the Naruto anime. The voices always irk me and the sea of fillers can really tire a person out. Some are fairly entertaining while most are awful and have nothing to do with the plot. The only good thing about them is they give lesser characters screen time. Of course Tenten still feels cheated even in those. Still I'm interested on how Iruka tells Naruto about the war if he does.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Never really did until I saw Little Kuriboh's version of him.
    So I'm not the only one then? LK making Iruka a One Piece fanboy was probably the greatest thing of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by GaZsTiC View Post
    So I'm not the only one then? LK making Iruka a One Piece fanboy was probably the greatest thing of all time.
    I can't watch that without laughing. I really can't XD

Being serious again, I wouldn't have mind seeing some of Iruka's ninja skills if only for once. I know he's a Chunin and Naruto and all his classmates surpassed him ages ago but I would have liked to have seen something from Iruka. Oh well I guess he's more of a teacher ninja then a actual battle one if such a thing exist.

I don't think Iruka has any special skills. He seems extremely generic.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Falco View Post
    In my opinion, seeing Iruka fight would be way more interesting than having any sort of update on Sasuke...
    Heresy! But seriously, Iruka doesn't have much going for him to be interesting. He's not very tactical or powerful, so he's not gonna make any difference in the current plot battlewise. The most he could do is fight a Zetsu clone and that would basically be pointless. Regardless of whether you like him or not, Sasuke's reappearance would mean the plot's advancing and that's always a good thing.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by hol123 View Post
    I don't think Iruka has any special skills. He seems extremely generic.
    So did Dan, but he seems to have some really unique techniques from what we've heard recently. I'd love to see Iruka fight but that's just so that he can die. He's totally useless now, but his death could affect Naruto in a way that would help advance the story. Everything seems to be stalled at the moment and we need something to get the story moving forward in the right direction.

Not really. We knew that Dan was a jounin on the path to becoming Hokage and he had some pretty good stats. Iruka was just a chuunin that couldn't even beat another chuunin. Night and day.

While Iruka dying would be an interesting plot development, it would be sort of annoying that Naruto can only move forward when someone dies. It's about time he starts moving forward on his own.

Iruka's a pretty basic character, I don't believe there's much that can be squeezed out of him other than making him a key to unleashing Naruto's full power with his death or something stupid like that.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    So did Dan, but he seems to have some really unique techniques from what we've heard recently. I'd love to see Iruka fight but that's just so that he can die. He's totally useless now, but his death could affect Naruto in a way that would help advance the story. Everything seems to be stalled at the moment and we need something to get the story moving forward in the right direction.
    Well we never got to really see Dan battle until now. We've had a few clips of Iruka and he just seems to have mastered a lot of really basic techniques.
    BLACK TEAM!
    (I have claimed Honchkrow, the Don)
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/xfnpc5.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i56.*******.com/21l4h6t.png[/IMG]
    R.I.P. Shiny Dusknoir and Shiny Ratticate
        Spoiler:- Credit:

The most epic thing Iruka ever did was take the shuriken in the back.

I hope this time he does something pretty awesome like punch Naruto in the face.

Iruka will always just be that school teacher that doesn't do anything impressive if he doesn't die in the war. I think he chose to remain the Academy instructor. Otherwise I think he would have shown some awesome Jutsu by now.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

While Iruka dying would be an interesting plot development, it would be sort of annoying that Naruto can only move forward when someone dies. It's about time he starts moving forward on his own.
    Gasp! You figured out Kishi's plan! lolz. Knowing Kishi I wouldn't be surprised, it would be the same thing as when Naruto went Kyuubi for the first time at Wave country.

I'm sure there will be a conversation with Iruka this week and maybe for once in his life Naruto will mention his father is the 4th.

It annoys me that people haven't made the connection in the manga yet..... I mean the kid and his dad are almost like twins.

I figure that Dan will be quite a challenge for the other ninja. I didn't think he was anything special but I guess Kabuto summoned him for a reason. I hope he shows his special technique soon and I hope that he kills someone with it because I'm dying to see more carnage. But yeah, I guess Iruka will never do anything useful. He'll probably outlive most of the other characters, too. Kind of sad how the blandest characters *coughSakuracough* get to live while some of the coolest characters die.

I guess Dan would have to be strong since he wanted to be Hokage. If Tsunade does not get involved with him I'll be disappointed. I want Dan to see his girlfriend as Hokage and get insane with jealousy and explode in a fit of jealous rage. Nah I'm joking even if the idea is sort of funny. The wars going alright but needs some more death to feel like a real war. So far it just feels like good guys stomping powered down Edo Tensei versions of powerful ninjas.

Well since Kabuto brought the Edo summons back to screw with their love one's emotions, Tsunade and Dan will have to eventually meet again, so I don't see him getting sealed or anything by Darui's squad.

Seeing Tsunade and Dan together again would be really sad, though. I remember feeling bad for Tsunade when her story was told and it would be really sad if she were the one to seal Dan. But I guess Kishi wouldn't care. He's constantly killing off his characters so it wouldn't really matter to him. And I guess part of me does want Tsunade to fight once again, so having her fight against Dan would be interesting. I'd love to see the Raikage fight as well, and he might get the chance during the fight with the revived Kage. That's if Gaara doesn't defeat them all himself, of course :3

Tsunade needs to fight Dan. I'm pretty sure they're plot is unresolved.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

That would be cool, but I doubt the leader of Konoha will be allowed to just go to the battlefield without having someone stop her, like the raikage with the Gold and Silver Brothers.
    BLACK TEAM!
    (I have claimed Honchkrow, the Don)
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/xfnpc5.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i56.*******.com/21l4h6t.png[/IMG]
    R.I.P. Shiny Dusknoir and Shiny Ratticate
        Spoiler:- Credit:

Like The 4th Kira said I would love to see the Raikage battle again as well. He was awesomely impressive in his Sasuke fight, especially since he was going up against the Hax Sharingan at it's cheapest. I pretty much would like to see all the kages in fights before the war ends. Kind of sucks Gaara is the only one active on the field. Nothing against him but I've seen pretty much everything from him. However I'm still waiting for Gaara to face his dad. What a meeting that will be.

Can't see that going much different then Sai and Shin went, mostly because Tsunade doesn't have much in the way of a fighting style that would make it interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Can't see that going much different then Sai and Shin went, mostly because Tsunade doesn't have much in the way of a fighting style that would make it interesting.
    Sai and Shin didn't even fight, really. Shin just died because his emotions set him free. I think we could expect much more from Tsunade and Dan since Dan has been hinted to have a powerful technique and Tsunade herself is the Hokage. And I actually like Tsunade's fighting style. It might not be too complicated but at least she can do massive damage.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Sai and Shin didn't even fight, really. Shin just died because his emotions set him free. I think we could expect much more from Tsunade and Dan since Dan has been hinted to have a powerful technique and Tsunade herself is the Hokage. And I actually like Tsunade's fighting style. It might not be too complicated but at least she can do massive damage.
    And that massive damage barely did anything against Orochimaru. He was still able to fight after taking several hits from her.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    And that massive damage barely did anything against Orochimaru. He was still able to fight after taking several hits from her.
    Orochimaru was a freak. Several ninja fought him yet none of them were ever truly able to kill him. That doesn't mean that Tsunade's techniques are weak - that means that Orochimaru had a tough layer of plot armor around himself.

Orochimaru was a freak. Several ninja fought him yet none of them were ever truly able to kill him. That doesn't mean that Tsunade's techniques are weak - that means sign that Orochimaru had a tough layer of plot armor around himself.
    ^ This is so true lolz. I still remember the awful battle that he had with 4 tails Kyuubi Naruto. One of Kishi's worst fight IMO along with pretty much every fight Orochimaru has been in.

Come to think of it, besides the Naruto vs Orochimaru we never did see the full extent of Oro's abilities. Maybe because Kabuto is the new Orochimaru?

Page 595 of 1047 FirstFirst ... 495545585591592593594595596597598599605645695 ... LastLast