Page 596 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 496546586592593594595596597598599600606646696 ... LastLast
Results 14,876 to 14,900 of 27135

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Orochimaru's presence made even Kakashi tremble. I think it's safe to say he was pretty powerful if the best Jonin in Konoha was left quaking in his boots.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Sai and Shin didn't even fight, really. Shin just died because his emotions set him free. I think we could expect much more from Tsunade and Dan since Dan has been hinted to have a powerful technique and Tsunade herself is the Hokage. And I actually like Tsunade's fighting style. It might not be too complicated but at least she can do massive damage.
    Still gonna stick to the idea that Tsunade and Dan will go the way of Sai and Shin. Maybe we can expect more from Dan, but not so much with Tsunade. Physical punches and medical ninjutsu aren't that dangerous for normal opponents, and now she would have to go up against an opponent who would potentially negate both of those abilities? After all massive damage is nothing to an Edo summon and medical ninjutsu would be pointless on a corpse. Can't see the actual fight going on for more then a few pages. Sure Kishi may give us a couple of chapters going over the emotional element of their fighting, but the actual fight shouldn't last very long.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonash310 View Post
    Come to think of it, besides the Naruto vs Orochimaru we never did see the full extent of Oro's abilities. Maybe because Kabuto is the new Orochimaru?
    Kabuto is essentially Orochimaru so I wouldn't be shocked if Kabuto used more of Orochimaru's techniques.

But yeah, I'm not saying that Tsunade would finish off Dan with a few punches. She could just use her physical strength to stall for time if need be. I'm pretty sure that Tsunade knows some sealing techniques since she's able to seal away some of her chakra in her forehead. I'm thinking that she'll use some sort of sealing jutsu to seal Dan. It would be sort of odd to see her using those methods since she's so direct all the time, but Kishi likes pulling BS endings like that so I honestly wouldn't be surprised if that's how things go. Why does everyone hate Tsunade?
    Last edited by Lorde; 13th April 2011 at 12:33 AM.

Best Show/Manga ever amazing story so emotional
    I swear, it’s been two years since somebody ask me who I was. I’m the greatest, man, I said that before I knew I was.

Quote Originally Posted by MGOShockWave View Post
    We don't like your kind here.

Kabuto is essentially Orochimaru so I wouldn't be shocked if Kabuto used more of Orochimaru's techniques.
    Well other than the resurrection technique and some snake techniques Orochimaru didn't have techniques that were notable/synonymous to him. They were varied and numerous attacks so I doubt Kabuto will show anymore powers linked to Orochimaru. He'll get more jutsu and probably some chakra increase or whatever.
    BLACK TEAM!
    (I have claimed Honchkrow, the Don)
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/xfnpc5.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i56.*******.com/21l4h6t.png[/IMG]
    R.I.P. Shiny Dusknoir and Shiny Ratticate
        Spoiler:- Credit:

Quote Originally Posted by GaZsTiC View Post
    We don't like your kind here.
    I second that.

While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Pseudo-Unlegendary View Post
    Well other than the resurrection technique and some snake techniques Orochimaru didn't have techniques that were notable/synonymous to him. They were varied and numerous attacks so I doubt Kabuto will show anymore powers linked to Orochimaru. He'll get more jutsu and probably some chakra increase or whatever.
    I don't think we ever really got to know Orochimaru, though. He fought a few times, but he never really showed off what he could do, which is why I hope Kabuto can use some of Orochimaru's other techniques. Orochimaru did spend a ton of time learning new jutsu so he must have some other techniques that we haven't seen yet.

Considering he was one of the Sannin I think we can deduce that Orochimaru was pretty strong. Not only that, but he beat Sandaime Hokage (Third). Some will attribute this to his old age, but even as an old man Hiruzen was pretty good.

I am so very proud of Chôji, as Asuma himself said, he's always had the potential of being the strongest shinobi (besides Naruto and Sasuke of course), if only he believed in himself.

He obliterated him alongside Shikamaru and Ino his sensei in one fell swoop.

I can't wait to see what he's up to now that he's mastered the power of his Butterfly mode.

Quote Originally Posted by MGOShockWave View Post
    If you feel that, then read and watch FMA. That'll blow you away.

Quote Originally Posted by Pseudo-Unlegendary View Post
    The second technique that Kabuto believes make him unbeatable will probably be linked to Orochimaru, as that would seem like something Orochimaru would be responsible for.

Spoiler:- Naruto chapter 535 spoiler:

Spoiler:- Spoiler picture:

Naruto shows his power.

nice spoilers, although I can't see the pics, just as last week spoilers they are not appearing for me tsuki
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

This is the full translation of the chapter:
        Spoiler:- CHAPTER:

I'll repost the pictures too:

Can't post bigger version for some reason, turns up blank. But there's nothing all that exciting in the pictures.

I seriously hope Madara stops Naruto next chapter, I don't want Naruto in this war, I want him to fight Sasuke and let other characters get some time for themselves.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

from a cliffhanger to an even worse cliffhanger xd need 536 nao! xd
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Actual surprise that Naruto's going to the actual battlefield. This means that Sasuke will soon make his reappearance, so that's a big plus.

Awesome. But we haven't had all our fights yet...

How is he going to get to the war if he's on a flying island?

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by hol123 View Post
    How is he going to get to the war if he's on a flying island?
    The island arrived in Kumogakure a while ago, so I'm pretty sure it'll be easy. Anyway, I'm really surprised that Naruto is actually going to fight. I mean, he'll probably be stopped on his way there by Sasuke or whatever, but the fact that he's on his way is still really cool. I wish Kishi didn't rely on so many cliffhangers, but it does make the story a lot more interesting. I can't wait to see what happens next.

The island arrived in Kumogakure a while ago, so I'm pretty sure it'll be easy. Anyway, I'm really surprised that Naruto is actually going to fight. I mean, he'll probably be stopped on his way there by Sasuke or whatever, but the fact that he's on his way is still really cool. I wish Kishi didn't rely on so many cliffhangers, but it does make the story a lot more interesting. I can't wait to see what happens next.
    I must of missed that.

Correct me if I'm wrong again, but isn't Gaara's division right outside of Kumo? Same with the HQ where Tsunade, A and Onoki are at.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Well I read back that a few of you were talking about Lee should be in the manga more and when I was checking Manga Stream, I saw that the new edition of Rock Lee's Springtime of Youth was out. It's really funny too. There's only 3 chapters about the same page amount of a regular Naruto chapter.
    My Pokécheck
    Flying Type Friend Safari: Hoothoot, Farfetch, and Hawlucha. FC: 0344 9445 4037 PM me to add

O.o

Well, interesting chapter here. Naruto destroys everything, and Iruka does something semi-meaningful that doesn't involve an NDE. Looking forward to next chapter.

I have to say this is the most interesting chapter of the war so far since Zabuza and Haku reunited with Kakashi for ole Platinum fan. Naruto is off to the battlefield to save the day because we all know the current Shinobi have no chance of winning despite the fact that not a single main character has died yet in this one sided war. This plot reminds me of another certain anime...a legendary one. Anyway if Iruka actually thought he had a chance of stopping Naruto I would have laughed at him, but that wasn't really the case. Good chapter. I suppose next Sasuke's uber hax Sharingan will be ready to destroy all.

Quick question: Madara transfered Itachi's eyes to Sasuke right? Wasn't Itachi's nearly blind when he died? So wouldn't Sasuke be worse off without the Sharingan or did I miss something?
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quick question: Madara transfered Itachi's eyes to Sasuke right? Wasn't Itachi's nearly blind when he died? So wouldn't Sasuke be worse off without the Sharingan or did I miss something?
    GOD HAX man! You don't forget the Sharingan's godly ability so fast after Madara and Sasuke spamming it. Madara has his Eien MSharingan and so does Sasuke now. So yeah Itachi's blindness is a moot point to Sasuke's new upgrade.

Apparently 2 sets of eyes are needed to bring out the full power of the Uchiha.

I bet Kishi will throw the biggest plot twister out here by saying that Madara is actually Izuna lolz.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonash310 View Post
    GOD HAX man! You don't forget the Sharingan's godly ability so fast after Madara and Sasuke spamming it. Madara has his Eien MSharingan and so does Sasuke now. So yeah Itachi's blindness is a moot point to Sasuke's new upgrade.

Apparently 2 sets of eyes are needed to bring out the full power of the Uchiha.

I bet Kishi will throw the biggest plot twister out here by saying that Madara is actually Izuna lolz.
    I see. And I thought the Sharingan was a uber hax already. Whatever happened to the days of it just copy regular Jutsu? Now it can create Genjustu's that can't be broken unless you yourself have the Sharingan, it can burn you until you are no more and there is really no counter to it unless you separate yourself from the flames starting point before it spreads on you, even if it's your own body part (Like the Raikage did) and there is Susano'o or however it's spelled which makes you invincible. I can see why Danzo wanted the Uchiha dead. Just imagine a army of Itachi's and Sasuke's.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

It was a decent chapter, but there was a lot of talking and very little action until the end. I liked that Naruto remembered Nagato's words about war and pain and I like that Naruto put back his headband when he left the island. Now I'm wondering if Madara or Sasuke will face Naruto. I can see the manga shifting focus to the war again after this, but I do wonder which of the two Uchiha will be going after Naruto.

Page 596 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 496546586592593594595596597598599600606646696 ... LastLast