Page 600 of 1040 FirstFirst ... 500550590596597598599600601602603604610650700 ... LastLast
Results 14,976 to 15,000 of 25977

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

All the Sannin and the Hokages would win against Naruto and Sasuke due to exp and jutsus they know. Sealing jutsus anyone?
    if they teamed up mayby, it has been said that they surpassed the sannins, for example how naruto is able to do sage mode perfectly while jiraija couldn't

also kishi said himself that the 3rd is the strongest hokage so he should be above minato
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    if they teamed up mayby, it has been said that they surpassed the sannins, for example how naruto is able to do sage mode perfectly while jiraija couldn't

also kishi said himself that the 3rd is the strongest hokage so he should be above minato
    Yeah.Naruto beat pain when Tsunade and Jiraiya couldn't, and Sasuke did sort of beat Orochimaru, even though he was weakened.

Also I always thought Minatio and Hashirama were suppose to be stronger than the third.He did lose to Orochimaru.

I'll be honest, found it on google images

Quote Originally Posted by Mark1006 View Post
    Also I always thought Minatio and Hashirama were suppose to be stronger than the third.He did lose to Orochimaru.
    He had to fight Orochimaru and the first 2 Hokages at the same time plus he was old. That's impressive.

I honestly can't wait for this week's chapter. Hopefully, Kishi will focus on Gaara next. I really want to see the fight with the revived Kage and I hope that it's not a total disappointment. I don't think that Gaara will be able to defeat more than one Kage, but hopefully he'll be able to interact with his father and stuff. Maybe he'll be the one who seals him away as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark1006 View Post
    Yeah.Naruto beat pain when Tsunade and Jiraiya couldn't, and Sasuke did sort of beat Orochimaru, even though he was weakened.
    The only reason Naruto "beat" Pain was because they needed him alive. There were many opportunities for Pain to finish off Naruto, but since they needed him alive he couldn't fight at his best.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

I'm sorry to anyone that thinks Naruto is stronger than Jiraiya but that isn't true at all IMHO. I mean if he actually used his huge Chakra Reserves for stuff besides Taijutsu and Rasengan then yeah he would be more powerful. Sage mode is limited in time for Naruto which Jiraiya doesn't seem to have due to the toads giving him Nature Chakra. Naruto is only 16, a green horn in ninja exp. The war will help him grow in skill and mature as a person with his new ability to sense feeling. This will make Naruto more and more powerful and he still has to finish his YinYang release Rasengan but of course Kishi's plot jutsu will win the day.

Remember his Super Saiyan mode is limited on how much chakra he has and how much the Kyuubi takes from Naruto each time and he can't use KB.

Minato was the most powerful kage yet IMO and would have surpassed 3rd Hokage in his prime if Minato got older and hit his own prime, I mean Hiraishin and Rasengan were just pure Genius on Minato's part. So yeah I think Minato is more powerful than Hiruzen.

Darn it! I hate all these real names for the kages, I just call them Hokage, or Raikage unless they have a name that has been used more then once other then their kage title like Tsunade's or Gaara's.

Anyway Naruto is stronger then Jiraiya. As I already stated anything Jiraiya has been able to do Naruto can do as well, summoning the Toads, Rasengan. Lets face it, Naruto can use the Rasengan in ways Jiraiya couldn't. I'm not saying Jiraiya's weak, he's far from it but it has been stated in the manga that Naruto has surpassed Jiraiya by Lord Fukasaku the toad, and Tsunade. The main theme of Naruto defeating Pain/Nagato when Jiraiya couldn't was to get the message across that Naruto has surpassed his old teacher and with the Kyuubi chakra he will be in a league all his own. The same can be said for Sasuke and Orochimaru as for some reason Orochimaru has no defense whatsoever against the Sharingan and with his illness from all his years of experimenting and curses Sasuke was easily stronger then him. The Sanin aren't the invincible ninjas they were in part 1. The new generation is catching up and taking over. This has been stated by Kakashi, Tsunade, and Jiraiya himself.

As for the Hokages Minato and Sarutobi, as to who is stronger, that's anyones guess.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

I've always thought of Minato as the strongest Hokage. Hashirama was the first Hokage so he would probably be really strong too, but Minato's teleportation jutsu was really amazing, which is why I think he was the strongest. The other Hokage were really strong too, but not in the same way that Minato was.

And should we expect to get chapter spoilers later tonight? We've been getting them really early lately :]
    Last edited by Lorde; 20th April 2011 at 3:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    I've always thought of Minato as the strongest Hokage. Hashirama was the first Hokage so he would probably be really strong too, but Minato's teleportation jutsu was really amazing, which is why I think he was the strongest. The other Hokage were really strong too, but not in the same way that Minato was.

And should we expect to get chapter spoilers later tonight? We've been getting them really early lately :]
    Agreed. It always seemes like the first and third are always touted as the strongest Hokage but IMO it was always the fourth.
    BLACK TEAM!
    (I have claimed Honchkrow, the Don)
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/xfnpc5.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i56.*******.com/21l4h6t.png[/IMG]
    R.I.P. Shiny Dusknoir and Shiny Ratticate
        Spoiler:- Credit:

I would disagree with that. Sure, Hiraishin is pretty impressive, but just having a cool technique doesn't make one the strongest. After all that he was responsible for, I would say Hashirama was the strongest. After all, he took on a full powered Madara over the course of several years.

As for spoilers, they should arrive in the morning.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

still he managed to do more then jiraija or tsunade

Spoiler:- STUFF:
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Spoiler:- MORE PICTURES:

...I don't even know what's going on anymore.

strange, hope I'll understand it when chapters out ;x

Translations are starting, I'll upload as more is revealed:

Spoiler:- SPOILER:

Chinese raw of the chapter is out. Looks pretty awesome I must say.
    Last edited by gliscor&yanmega; 20th April 2011 at 7:07 PM.

So that giant statue thing can walk? Holy crap.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

I think it's Golden Week or something so...no chapter next week.

Honestly, I'm surprised Kishi just off paneled those Edos, and probably will off panel the others. I was hoping for a lot of characters to show their thing but I don't know any more.

Oh well, at less something more awesome is here.

And Zetsu is so awesome, revealing super sensing powers, only Naruto outdoes him in sensing, everyone else is below Zetsu.

So Madara will start fighting now? Thank God. He hasn't done anything so far and I'm glad that he'll be fighting. I didn't understand the pictures much, but it looks like Bee is going after Naruto? That's definitely how he's going to get captured by Akatsuki. It's so predictable that it's sad :[

So Madara will start fighting now? Thank God. He hasn't done anything so far and I'm glad that he'll be fighting. I didn't understand the pictures much, but it looks like Bee is going after Naruto? That's definitely how he's going to get captured by Akatsuki. It's so predictable that it's sad :[
    Killerbee is going to watch over Naruto and help him finish his training on the battlefield.

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    Killerbee is going to watch over Naruto and help him finish his training on the battlefield.
    Which is basically the same thing. I can totally see Madara or some other member of Akatsuki making a move and capturing Killer Bee while he's on his way to the battlefield. I also wonder why he's putting his life at risk for a kid who he's only known for a little while. I know that the plot requires Killer Bee to do this, but it's still sad.

So Tenten really fought Kakuzu now? Off the page, but whatever.

Glad Madara is stepping in to **** on the battle.

Which is basically the same thing.
    It sounded more like you though Killerbee was trying to get Naruto back or something.

I can totally see Madara or some other member of Akatsuki making a move and capturing Killer Bee while he's on his way to the battlefield.
    Madara seems a bit busy at the moment, but once he's finished with whatever he's doing he'll probably go get Killerbee, not sure who else could:

White Zetsu-Was talking to Madara, probably will go back to watching Sasuke.

Sasuke-Probably still waiting for his eyes to be done.

Black Zetsu-Going to be dealing with Mei and the others.

Kabuto-...I don't even know if he cares about the Bijuu or what.

Sasori is gone. Deidara is captured. Kakuzu looks like he's just a head now. Hidan is swearing at worms. Konan is probably still floating in the water. Kisame was eaten. Orochimaru is trapped in Genjutsu. Suigetsu and Juugo are...doing something. Karin is being interrogated...well Ibiki is trying to interrogate her but some failed interrogator is doing Karin's chores now. Nagato and Itachi probably ran off with each other to spread the word of peace and how Naruto will save the world.

No one left. So Madara most likely will get Killerbee himself, unless White Zetsu is sent, or Black Zetsu goes once finished with Mei and that. Or Sasuke could get him once his eyes are done which would probably make Naruto rather mad, which would be perfect for Naruto and Sasuke's upcoming fight.

I also wonder why he's putting his life at risk for a kid who he's only known for a little while. I know that the plot requires Killer Bee to do this, but it's still sad.
    Killerbee seems to respect Naruto...a lot. Not surprise he's helping him so much.

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    So that giant statue thing can walk? Holy crap.
    We saw Nagato summon it against Hanzo in the past. Madara has the rinnegan so he can control it now.

Quote Originally Posted by hol123 View Post
    We saw Nagato summon it against Hanzo in the past. Madara has the rinnegan so he can control it now.
    I really hate how Madara has the rinnegan now. It just pisses me off.

The new statue that holds the biju looks sick. I wonder what power it has since it has all of the biju powers up to seven. Does any one else think Choujis gonna die. I havent seen the past pages to see if anyone else has said this but he looked pissed and Im afraid he might rush into the battle and get killed or posessed o.o.

Signature Stuff
        Spoiler:- undefined:

I dislike that Madara has the Rinnegan, too. I mean, it was necessary for him to get it since he wasn't very powerful before, but I still don't like how he can use all of Nagato's techniques so easily. I hope there's a price to pay for using the Rinnegan. Nagato seemed to grow weaker over time, so maybe the same thing will happen to Madara if he uses it too often?

Page 600 of 1040 FirstFirst ... 500550590596597598599600601602603604610650700 ... LastLast