Page 601 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 501551591597598599600601602603604605611651701 ... LastLast
Results 15,001 to 15,025 of 27165

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

I liked the Rinnegan before Madara had it. Even though it was the most powerful eye jutsu yet, only Nagato and his Pains had it so it felt like a one time thing which was good. It was also refreshing that nobody was looking for it or craving it unlike a certain Uchiha power. Madara having it feels like to much. So in addition to uber hax Mangeyko Sharingan he now has Nagato's Rinnegan and can use all his moves? How the heck is anyone actually suppose to win against him? There's a difference between being a powerful villain and being near impossible to stop. Orochimaru looks downright pathetic compared to Madara now, and I use to think he was broken. I hope Madara does not have all of Nagato's powers because we already saw the Rinnegan not that long ago and seeing it again combind with Sharingan means total defeat. I feel bad for the Byakugan. Back in the day it was said to rival the Sharingan. Now it doesn't even come close, it has been replaced by the Rinnegan.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

All right, just read the newest Naruto chapter on Mangastream...pretty interesting overall...to sum it up, Bee and Naruto enter the fray, Black Zetsu is matched up vs. The Mizukage, and Madara finally enters the battle with the sealing statue...except that the sealing statue has gone into "Uber Beast Mode"...seriously, when I saw it, I thought "Oh ****". I'm pretty sure that THIS is what Madara meant when he threatened to use the powers of the tailed beasts...
    When I'm not working on my team, I'm usually out hunting rare Pokemon like Tynamo and Cryogonal. Additionally, I also breed other rare Pokemon like the starters, fossil Pokes, and assorted other things. Plus, I have a good amount of gems. If you PM me for a request and I have it, I'll be happy to work out a fair trade.

Yay, new chapter. I actually thought that the beginning was kind of boring. I liked the parts with Naruto and Killer Bee working together to destroy the barrier, though. They're both idiots for leaving the island, but at least things will start to get interesting. I liked seeing the Mizukage once again and I also liked Madara's explanation of his plan for the daimyo. Seeing him appear at the battlefield and seeing him summon that giant statue thing was awesome. I wonder how the ninja will fight that thing :x

All I want HQ to hear is "Mission Accomplished!"
    *Bee and Naruto ownage*
    Sir what should I tell HQ?
    "Mission Failed!"

Wah wah Waahh.
    And what 4th Kira said about the massive statue dude-thing. Everyone is exhausted, don't think they can put up a really good right. Naruto and Bee to the rescue!! Or someone we haven't seen in a while.
    Well met, friend! This is my signature.

So Kirabi's not sticking around either and meets Iruka. Quite interesting Kirabi states that Iruka was in Naruto's heart. I didn't think Kirabi and Naruto had become that close. Poor Hachibi, can't even get his way. The barrier set up to keep them in sounded interesting, too bad it didn't work. Still, it's always a joy to see Kirabi go full Hachibi. Black Zetsu finally finds the Daimyos and begins his fight with Mei and her group before sensing the two Jinchuurikis. I'm impressed that Black Zetsu seem to be holding his own against so many and the way he communicated with Madara. Nice to learn why Madara was going after the Daimyos. I wonder what Madara meant by substitute? Anyway, while it's great to see Madara actually inter the battle, it's a real shame that we had to skip over most of the battles with Darui's squad. I at least wanted to see Tenten in action. Regardless it was a great chapter.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

What's with Kishi paying more attention to Darui's squad? I've seen enough of Darui's squad and I really would like to see what some of the other squads are up to. One thing's for sure: Tons of ninja are going to die now that Madara has summoned that statue thing. For one, it can absorb the souls of anything it touches, so that's the most obvious way to use it. For two, Madara could decide to use one of the seven Bijuu that he's collected. That would be really awesome, but also really sad since there's no way that Darui's squad could win.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    What's with Kishi paying more attention to Darui's squad?
    I'm wondering this too. Why did he teleport there when it's not even close to Naruto and Bee? Maybe he wants to kill people/lure the two over to him.

Good chapter. Love that Tenten beat Kakuzu.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by hol123 View Post
    Good chapter. Love that Tenten beat Kakuzu.
    Would of been nice to see the battle.

Shouldn't be surprising to see Tenten's fight skipped. Poor girl can never catch a break can she? Well now that Madara has entered the war with his giant statue I guess we'll finally see some deaths. Naruto and Killer Bee working together was cool I guess we'll see more of that. They are probably saving Sasuke for last.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Well now that Madara has entered the war with his giant statue I guess we'll finally see some deaths.
    Ohhh, yeah..........How's gonna be the first?

Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
    I guess but there was too much material and who's the first to be cut when that happens?
    BLACK TEAM!
    (I have claimed Honchkrow, the Don)
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/xfnpc5.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i56.*******.com/21l4h6t.png[/IMG]
    R.I.P. Shiny Dusknoir and Shiny Ratticate
        Spoiler:- Credit:

Quote Originally Posted by Pseudo-Unlegendary View Post
    I guess but there was too much material and who's the first to be cut when that happens?
    I knew a battle would be cut, but thats how I am. I like knowing little details.

Love that Tenten beat Kakuzu.
    But it looks like the Banana Palm Fan drains a huge amount of chakra.

Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
    Kishi loves his running gags.

I to think Tenten being left out is a running gag. Though I still love her. As long she makes it through the war it's all good no matter how much of her stuff gets skipped. Still it would have been great to see Tenten own all! Seeing how all the white Zetsu's were beaten it's a good thing Madara came to make this war more lively. I can imagine this war being longer in the anime version. Not that I watch the anime version much.

I'm wondering this too. Why did he teleport there when it's not even close to Naruto and Bee? Maybe he wants to kill people/lure the two over to him.
    I personally would've just hunted down Naruto and Killer Bee rather than just waste time luring them to a specific spot, but Madara is known for doing things the hard way. At least he's doing something, though. I'm sure we'll be getting some deaths now that he's appeared, so that's something to look forward to, despite how heartless it may sound.

LOL at Ten Ten defeating Kakuzu, a member of Akatsuki that managed to up Kakashi and the fight was never shown.

Kishi's trolling her so hard.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    What's with Kishi paying more attention to Darui's squad?
    Probably because it contains the most named characters that are available to be killed off. Remember it's not just Darui's squad there, there's also part of Kitsuchi's squad, Gaara's squad, and Mifune's squad there. So it represents a large portion of the Alliance forces.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Chôjis' probably dying fighting against that thing.

Quote Originally Posted by LexSuicune View Post
    I doooo not want that to happen, he just got cooler to me.

Quote Originally Posted by LexSuicune View Post
    I hope Choji doesn't die. I didn't like him much before, but he's really improved lately and having him die would be a total shame. If anyone should die, it's some of the useless ninja that are there. I also wouldn't mind if Tenten died. Kishi obviously doesn't like her, so he might as well kill her off :/

The Alliance is screwed. It would be bad enough if it was just Madara that showed up, but now you have Madara with a Rinnegan, Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, and that giant statue. At least we know Madara doesn't like to beat around the bush.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

this will be epic, also what was that people talking about no chapter next week? I checked shonens site and it says it releases on next week
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    this will be epic, also what was that people talking about no chapter next week? I checked shonens site and it says it releases on next week
    It's Golden Week so there won't be any manga.

How can next week be Golden Week? I was under the impression that GW was the first week of May and May 1 will be next Sunday. So there should be a chapter next week, unless GW isn't exclusive to a specific month.

As for Madara and summoning Gedo Mazo on the battlefield. He did say it was time to find someone to synch with it. And since this will likely involve chackra rods fused into someone's back (like with Nagato), someone is about to be seriously screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by Rowdy View Post
    How can next week be Golden Week? I was under the impression that GW was the first week of May and May 1 will be next Sunday. So there should be a chapter next week, unless GW isn't exclusive to a specific month.
    Mangastream get their chapters from leaks a week ahead of Japan. So this weeks chapters are technically next weeks. The week after that is Golden Week so there won't be any chapters to leak.

Page 601 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 501551591597598599600601602603604605611651701 ... LastLast