Page 607 of 1074 FirstFirst ... 507557597603604605606607608609610611617657707 ... LastLast
Results 15,151 to 15,175 of 26835

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Naruto Shippuden episode for one of a wide range of information: I am looking for, from who could tell me which section break section 87 about this time fill material, waste, I skip the section. I'm not looking for all of them now, but it would be great if someone could help me with the next 10-15 episodes.

The anime just doesn't do it for me, so I stick with the manga. I also like how we get a new material every week in the manga, rather than having to stick with boring filler stuff as is the case with the anime sometimes.

Anyway, I'm expecting spoilers later today. We usually get them around Wednesday, but I'm hoping that they come a little earlier this week. I want to know what the Allied Shinobi Forces are planning for the second wave of the war.

I don't mean to sound like a insensitive ***hole but I really want some deaths to make the war more interesting and to make it so I care about the good guys. Many no name fodder ninjas have died but nobody critical. Death brings emotion to the plot and makes it better. It might sound cold, it might sound heartless but a "war" arc needs that.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

I'm not sure if anyone's said anything like I'm about to, but here goes...
    I'm going to take a guess and say that Bee and Naruto are going to walk into a trap, either orchestrated by Madara or Kabuto. Since Madara needs them more, let's look at him first. Madara really needs the remaining two Jinchuuriki, so my guess is that he'll use the Kin-Gin Brothers to lure and battle Naruto, while Madara is busy sealing away Eight-Tails. Then, he'll seal away Nine-Tales, since the brothers and Naruto will all be on one spot. Once he seals them away, he'll use the Rinnegan's Art of Rebirth Technique to revive Ten-Tails using the statue's chakra.
    Of course, Kabuto probably knows that he's basically screwed once Madara seals away the two Jinchuuriki, so he'll use the revived ones in an attempt to kill them. What makes it even mores problematic is that the revived Jinchuuriki might still have access to their former tailed beasts' powers, which will make them even deadlier. Additionally, while Minato got his soul sealed away by the Reaper Death Seal, Kushina didn't, so she might even be joining the battle, which would make things more chaotic. Of course, Madara might use this time as an excuse to seal away ALL of their chakra, since they'll be like a beacon to him.
    When I'm not working on my team, I'm usually out hunting rare Pokemon like Tynamo and Cryogonal. Additionally, I also breed other rare Pokemon like the starters, fossil Pokes, and assorted other things. Plus, I have a good amount of gems. If you PM me for a request and I have it, I'll be happy to work out a fair trade.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    I don't mean to sound like a insensitive ***hole but I really want some deaths to make the war more interesting and to make it so I care about the good guys. Many no name fodder ninjas have died but nobody critical. Death brings emotion to the plot and makes it better. It might sound cold, it might sound heartless but a "war" arc needs that.
    I want deaths too, but there are certain characters that I want spared. I want Hinata to survive for Shippy reasons, I want Neji to survive because he's awesome and I want Shino to survive because I think he's got more potential than most of the other ninja. Everyone else could die, and I wouldn't care. Well, I guess I'd still be a little sad, but I wouldn't be super depressed. I know that death is a part of the story, so I've gotten more used to that aspect over time.

Spoiler:- Short 538 spoiler:

Spoiler:- Pictures:
    The return of the Kyuubi!!!
    Last edited by TsukiMirage; 11th May 2011 at 10:44 AM.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Nothing much happens other then Kyuubi and Naruto talk, plus some Naruto flashbacks.

I'm hoping there's more to the chapter.

It doesn't look like it'll be jaw dropping amazing chapter, but it seems interesting enough for me.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    I want deaths too, but there are certain characters that I want spared. I want Hinata to survive for Shippy reasons, I want Neji to survive because he's awesome and I want Shino to survive because I think he's got more potential than most of the other ninja. Everyone else could die, and I wouldn't care. Well, I guess I'd still be a little sad, but I wouldn't be super depressed. I know that death is a part of the story, so I've gotten more used to that aspect over time.
    I want Hinata's team to survive as well, even Kiba. He's minor but I always kind of liked him for some reason. Honestly the only one I would feel much for if they died would sadly be Choji. I like him to a degree but if I had to pick only one of the Konoha kids it would be him.

As for the chapter thing sounds a little interesting. Naruto chatting with the Fox about how he'll end up like Nagato. I wonder if that were to happen. Would Sakura be his Konan? Nah, Sakura's nowhere near the awesome levels of Konan.

Sakura is better than Konan D:

The full chapter was posted(Not translated though).

It's just of Naruto talking to Kyuubi. Flashback of when Naruto was a little kid, along with Sasuke, Sakura, Shino, Kiba, Hinata, Shikamaru, Chouji and I think Ino, so if you like to see young version of them they are in the chapter. There's also a page of Killerbee talking to Hachibi at the start of the chapter.

A White Zetsu Clone's leg is seen in the chapter too so it's already a perfect chapter.

I liked how Kishi started the chapter off with the moon in the sky.

I also liked seeing little Shino, I don't think we ever saw him that young before, or maybe we did I don't remember but he was awesome looking even as a little kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Zark View Post
    Sakura is better than Konan D:
    If your joking its not funny. Sakura has been useless pretty much the whole series and whenever she does something worth while she does something stupid to ruin it. It's a struggle just to like Sakura.

Konan doesn't do crap until the end.

Sakura has always been there whether it involves her fighting or healing.

Konan is only good for teaching Konohamaru how to do Origami.

Chapter(Translated) is out now.

Quote Originally Posted by Zark View Post
    Konan doesn't do crap until the end.

Sakura has always been there whether it involves her fighting or healing.

Konan is only good for teaching Konohamaru how to do Origami.
    Doesn't matter how long Sakura's been there. Many characters that were introduced later are far better then Sakura. Sakura's reason of existing (having Sasuke fall in love with her) is just pathetically sad. Konan's death fight was like better then more then half of what Sakura does. Compared to the other female ninjas in the series, Sakura is bad. Even Ino at least has a interesting mind switch jutsu.

Atleast she can SAVE people though.

Atleast she can SAVE people though.
    How many people has she saved? Kankuro and never anyone else again right? Her healing isn't all that needed in the manga anyways. Sasuke has god hax defense and Naruto heals on his own so she is useless with her healing for her team. Her efforts in the war so far was to heal random strangers and a page wasn't even spent on her talent.

BTW you are assuming none of the other kunoichi has never saved their teammates. I'm sure Konan has saved Yahiko and Nagato a few times even if Kishi likes to troll females. She is an S rank nin unlike the C/B rank Sakura.

If you are looking for support for Sakura, you will find very little here. Maybe if Kishi bothered to expand Sakura's character beyond the fangirl/useless member of the team, we would all like her more if we don't already like her. Which I assume is the majority of us.

Edit: Oh I forgot that Sakura healed Naruto once but thats when Naruto went berserk with Kyuubi mode but thats not possible anymore anyways..

She heals random people in the Pein vs Naruto battle.

That counts.

As far as things go, Konan has proven her worth far more then Sakura has. Konan actually had the will to fight against a far stronger enemy and is the first person we have seen to drive Madara so close to death.

As for the chapter, I was a little disappointed that it was the Kyuubi who started the conversation and not Naruto. I was hoping this would be the point where Naruto actually initialed something. Still, I thought the Kyuubi brought some valid points up. Even if he was trying to manipulate Naruto, he does have a point about giving the whole thing some thought. Regardless, it was cool to see the sort of control Naruto now has over the seal. Plus we got to see younger Hinata and Shino, which was a treat. and the whole symbol of combat and harmony is a neat little reference to the VotE. Pretty good chapter.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Looks like the Kyuubi is slowing turning good from what I can tell. He was still arguing with Naruto, but he didn't seem as cold-hearted as before. He almost seemed worried about Naruto. I guess he should be, since he'd die if Naruto died, but he still seemed worried that Naruto wouldn't be able to save Sasuke. Pretty good chapter, flashbacks aside. I hope the next chapter is better.

Konan's attempt to kill Madara was waaaaaaaaaaaaaay better then Sakura's attempt to kill Sasuke if you can even call it that. She nearly got herself killed fighting a loss cause. She was begging for that Chidori to the face. I don't hate Sakura but she really needs to think her plans through. She also could have got Kakashi and even Naruto killed then. None of them could have stopped Sasuke at the time if Madara hadn't shown up.

As for the chapter, the flashback was meh, didn't really tell you anything we didn't already know. Everyone loved Sasuke for being...seriously why did everyone love this guy? Funny how the most loved guy became the worlds most hated criminal in the ninja world. Still think he's cool now ladies? Oh I bet some still think he's cool. Probably even cooler now that he's "Breaking the law, what a bad boy."

I was more interested in Naruto talking with the Kyuubi fox. This relationship between these two has become interesting. The Kyuubi did bring up some good points though. Naruto wants to bring peace but how is he going to stop the hate? Will he kill the enemies that threaten his friends? If so he's already failed Nagato and Jiraiya's promise of peace. So I hope next chapter is better but overall this wasn't bad. Nice seeing Naruto and crew as kids again.

I'm sure next chapter we'll have more alliance focus. I can see a page or two of Naruto making his final words to Kyuubi then walking away or whatever happens. Then the alliance is back in the spotlight.

Hopefully we'll get confirmation on if any more Edos have been sealed since it's been up in the air, Dan, Kakuzu, and Hizashi weren't ever sealed just restrained and it seemed during the Gedo Mazo and Madara commission they were freed from their restrictions.

The Swordsmen, Gari, and Pakura we haven't seen at all for a while now, even though we seen a few panels of Kakashi's division, of course they may just be going on defense if anything. Same goes for Mifune's division and Chiyo, Kimimaro, and Chukichi. As well as Gaara's division and the Edo kages.

Then there's still Edo Nagato, Itachi, Jinchuriki, and Torune who's current location aren't known and may not even be in any battle as of yet.

I hope Kishi just doesn't seal a bunch off panel.

I hope Black Zetsu has an easy time with Mei and the others, and I hope he shows something new and interesting.

I wonder who's side will get focused on next? I hope we can finally see Gaara vs his dad. I've been waited forever to see that now. Fighting the kages should be good. I'm also interested in seeing the Raikage and Tsunade reach Naruto and Killer Bee. Knowing Tsunade I can see Naruto persuading her, but the Raikage is another story.

Gaara and his dad need some focus. Also, Onoki and the previous Tsuchikage. Those are really the only other characters that I care about right now. Everything else has been shown, so we need to see what Gaara and Onoki are up to. I bet that fight won't be as disappointing as some of the others. I wonder what kind of jutsu Gaara's dad uses, though. I'll laugh if he can control sand just like Gaara can. That would just be ridiculously boring

Agreed. After Gaara and Tsuchikage the only other fight I wouldn't mind seeing is Neji and Hinata going toe to toe with his father Hizashi. Hyuuga style needs some love too! Other then that they can bring on Itachi, Nagato, and the former Jinchuriki's to own the fight have Naruto come and save the day and finally get the Madara and Sasuke showdown under way.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Agreed. After Gaara and Tsuchikage the only other fight I wouldn't mind seeing is Neji and Hinata going toe to toe with his father Hizashi. Hyuuga style needs some love too! Other then that they can bring on Itachi, Nagato, and the former Jinchuriki's to own the fight have Naruto come and save the day and finally get the Madara and Sasuke showdown under way.
    I bet that Kabuto will send in the revived Jinchuriki once the Kage are sealed away by Gaara's team. That would be the best time in my opinion. It would catch Gaara's team offguard and since they'll be exhausted from fighting against the Kage, they'll be easy to defeat. I have no idea how Itachi or Nagato will be used, though. They're Kabuto's strongest pawns, so maybe he'll use them at the end of the war?

Page 607 of 1074 FirstFirst ... 507557597603604605606607608609610611617657707 ... LastLast