Page 61 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 1151575859606162636465711111611061 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 27135

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by T Meister View Post
    It appears as though Tobi is putting Akatsuki members into statis tubes- or at least people in Akatsuki cloaks. Pein is one of them. Another looks like he/she has a bigger belly than the others.

The current Akatsuki members are:
    Tobi
    Pein
    Konan
    Kisame
    Itachi

Of these, we know that Konan and Itachi cannot be in these tubes, as they are elsewhere. Kisame is most likely not in one of them ether, because he is Itachi's parter and likely to back him up if he falls. Tobi can't be in them, either.

The only hint we have to go on is what Tobi says: "Time to fight the intruder."
    This doesn't make sense, since Konan's jutsu was used to find Jiraiya.
    Dude, I think the guys in the tubes are Pein's other bodies. It kinda makes sense too since the rain nin have said that no one knows what Pein looks like and when Pein slept, another body woke up with the same eyes. It seems like Pein can move in between bodies using those pods using some as of yet unknown process.
    If you're looking for a confidence boost in Marvel VS Capcom 3, Halo Reach or TF2, look me up.
    Pokemon White Friend Code: 2794-9939-9096
    I use "uber" Pokemon in allotted tiers, I calculate stat values, I draw the line at cheating devices, I breed my way to perfection, and I care about natures. I breed my Pokemon out of the most ideal parental stock, and treat them like brainless drones made out of bits of data. I believe that thinking of them as anything more is pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Rave779 View Post
    Maybe with this one, he can see into the future.
    Let's see if it's legit first.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by dragonic_man View Post
    Dude, I think the guys in the tubes are Pein's other bodies. It kinda makes sense too since the rain nin have said that no one knows what Pein looks like and when Pein slept, another body woke up with the same eyes. It seems like Pein can move in between bodies using those pods using some as of yet unknown process.
    Better than my guess I though they were like weird people that have been frozen in time or something-

unless they are the bodies of the other Akatsuki members, Big belly man could possobly be Kakuzu and sisnce Tsunabe wasnt there it could be possible. I dont think Deidara since he is....like obliterated, probably not Hidan either since no one likes him, and then the other one could be Sasori? I dunno.

~Kaim
    I find enlightenment in my own knowledge, I am a proud Atheist.
        Spoiler:- My Favorite Quotes...So Far XD:

Quote Originally Posted by Kaim_Fabuyashi View Post
    Better than my guess I though they were like weird people that have been frozen in time or something-

unless they are the bodies of the other Akatsuki members, Big belly man could possobly be Kakuzu and sisnce Tsunabe wasnt there it could be possible. I dont think Deidara since he is....like obliterated, probably not Hidan either since no one likes him, and then the other one could be Sasori? I dunno.

~Kaim
    That'd be one big Orochimaru rip-off.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

and you saw he did with Orochimaru and Kabuto so I dont think he wouldnt do it. *Shrugs* I dunno it is a possibility.

~Kaim
    Last edited by Kaim_Fabuyashi; 11th September 2007 at 10:48 PM.

It appears as though Tobi is putting Akatsuki members into statis tubes- or at least people in Akatsuki cloaks. Pein is one of them. Another looks like he/she has a bigger belly than the others.

The current Akatsuki members are:
    Tobi
    Pein
    Konan
    Kisame
    Itachi

Of these, we know that Konan and Itachi cannot be in these tubes, as they are elsewhere. Kisame is most likely not in one of them ether, because he is Itachi's parter and likely to back him up if he falls. Tobi can't be in them, either.

The only hint we have to go on is what Tobi says: "Time to fight the intruder."
    This doesn't make sense, since Konan's jutsu was used to find Jiraiya.
    Remeber zetsu is still alive.
    FC:0988 8206 5079 (pearl)

Quote Originally Posted by Mubarakat View Post
    Remeber zetsu is still alive.
    And will probably fight Naruto sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    And will probably fight Naruto sometime.
    lets hope cause I wanna see him fight -_____-. And this has been buggin me for a while, does Zetsu have arms? XD

~Kaim

lets hope cause I wanna see him fight -_____-. And this has been buggin me for a while, does Zetsu have arms? XD

~Kaim
    Probably but they probably look like Ghostfreak's from "Ben 10".

Probably but they probably look like Ghostfreak's from "Ben 10".
    Gah not that again XD

Hey look!

Spoiler:- Mandara?:

Gah not that again XD

Hey look!

Hopefully this isn't another guy trying to BS us. I believed the sharingan thing.

EDIT: Wait a minute! Doesn't Madara look like a spitting image of that one statue in the valley Naruto and Sasuke fought. If so, Madara must be OLD!
    Last edited by Gentleman Skeleton; 13th September 2007 at 6:08 AM.
    If you're looking for a confidence boost in Marvel VS Capcom 3, Halo Reach or TF2, look me up.
    I use "uber" Pokemon in allotted tiers, I calculate stat values, I draw the line at cheating devices, I breed my way to perfection, and I care about natures. I breed my Pokemon out of the most ideal parental stock, and treat them like brainless drones made out of bits of data. I believe that thinking of them as anything more is pointless.

Gah not that again XD

Hey look!

What, I just made that suggestion because Ghostfreak's arms looked like real killing machines. Anyway, looks like Obito (it may still be him) has had a really bad hair day.

Hopefully this isn't another guy trying to BS us. I believed the sharingan thing.

EDIT: Wait a minute! Doesn't Madara look like a spitting image of that one statue in the valley Naruto and Sasuke fought. If so, Madara must be OLD!
    No I got this from island NE and its legit

And Uber_Gon I thought you meant the old ghost freaks arms not the new ones, if they were they would probably be vines no?

~Kaim

EDIT: Hey what if Mandara is the Akatsuki leader under the alias Pein and his real body is himself? o_0
    Last edited by Kaim_Fabuyashi; 13th September 2007 at 1:12 PM.

No I got this from island NE and its legit

And Uber_Gon I thought you meant the old ghost freaks arms not the new ones, if they were they would probably be vines no?

~Kaim

EDIT: Hey what if Mandara is the Akatsuki leader under the alias Pein and his real body is himself? o_0
    Meh, as long as Zetsu arms look flora-ish, I'm fine.

Meh, as long as Madara is kick arse, I'm good.

I was right. Madara is indeed the other statue in the valley in the border of the Fire Country.

http://www.saiyanisland.com/images/d...image_id=14971

I was right. Madara is indeed the other statue in the valley in the border of the Fire Country.

http://www.saiyanisland.com/images/d...image_id=14971
    Anybody who read the translation yesterday would know that.

Even though i didnt think so before, toby/obito being on madara's statue makes me think toby/obito is madara.
    Brawl Friend Code:
    4425-1156-8204

I'm just looking forward to Sasuke vs. Itachi.

I wanna know what's with Sasuke's new sharingan.

It doesn't make sense for Obito to be Madara. Jiraiya's toad-key-thing said that Madara Uchiha was at the founding of Konoha- which makes it impossible for him to be Obito, especially since the First Hokage defeated Madara- which most likely means dead. However, knowing that there are so many jutsu that make no sense, it's still possible.

There's still another case against Obito being Madara. Obito valued his comrades- and judging by what we've seen of Tobi (who is probably Madara) doesn't really care about his subordinates being lost, with the exception of their abilities. Tobi has been proven to be a good actor, though.

Because of how powerful Madara was/is, it could be that he somehow remanifested himself in Obito, and simply played along as an average, goofball shinobi until his "death," at which he healed himself and began to become Madara once again. This ploy could have been used to purposely make Kakashi believe that teammates are more important than the code of the shinobi, and eventually prod Sasuke into becoming his sucessor.

The last plot change: Obito was so distraught that his teammates left him when he was alive (but badly injured) under the rocks that he could have turned evil. His "power of Madara" speech could simply be a reference to the Sharingan. This is unlikely, however.

tl:dr, I know.

We also get a glimpse of Light and Dark chakra in this volume. Jiraiya says that Minato sealed only the Kyuubi's Light chakra into Naruto. Plus, we hear of "that" jutsu, that Naruto will eventually learn. I also find it interesting that it's possible that Madara summoned the Kyuubi to attack Konoha.
    Who knows?
    "I remember the Zombie Wars back in '76. Back then, we didn't have all these fancy peashooters and jalapenos. All we had was guts. Guts and a spoon."

It doesn't make sense for Obito to be Madara. Jiraiya's toad-key-thing said that Madara Uchiha was at the founding of Konoha- which makes it impossible for him to be Obito, especially since the First Hokage defeated Madara- which most likely means dead. However, knowing that there are so many jutsu that make no sense, it's still possible.

There's still another case against Obito being Madara. Obito valued his comrades- and judging by what we've seen of Tobi (who is probably Madara) doesn't really care about his subordinates being lost, with the exception of their abilities. Tobi has been proven to be a good actor, though.

Because of how powerful Madara was/is, it could be that he somehow remanifested himself in Obito, and simply played along as an average, goofball shinobi until his "death," at which he healed himself and began to become Madara once again. This ploy could have been used to purposely make Kakashi believe that teammates are more important than the code of the shinobi, and eventually prod Sasuke into becoming his sucessor.

The last plot change: Obito was so distraught that his teammates left him when he was alive (but badly injured) under the rocks that he could have turned evil. His "power of Madara" speech could simply be a reference to the Sharingan. This is unlikely, however.

tl:dr, I know.

We also get a glimpse of Light and Dark chakra in this volume. Jiraiya says that Minato sealed only the Kyuubi's Light chakra into Naruto. Plus, we hear of "that" jutsu, that Naruto will eventually learn. I also find it interesting that it's possible that Madara summoned the Kyuubi to attack Konoha.
    Who knows?
    I'm betting Naruto learns something like the Shining/Burning finger from G Gundam.

Light and Dark chakra
    Oh god, as if this series wasn't stereotypical enough. Kishi's starting a "Light vs Dark" subplot? Ugh.
    Thanks Sammi!

Quote Originally Posted by Anzua2 View Post
    Oh god, as if this series wasn't stereotypical enough. Kishi's starting a "Light vs Dark" subplot? Ugh.
    Well maybe Naruto ends up mastering both.

Meh, practically all stories have light vs dark.

Meh, practically all stories have light vs dark.
    And practically all those stories are predictable and depthless. Your point?

It doesn't make sense for Obito to be Madara.
    Kishimoto pretty much made it painfully obvious with that last page.

Quote Originally Posted by BattleFranky~40 View Post
    And practically all those stories are predictable and depthless. Your point?
    Not all. Naruto is just falling in with those that are "executed in a stereotypical way."

in the moment of ultra-light
    when the fire burns black
    & each & every second in the flame
    we divide & sub-divide &
    each time a cell splits off we
    become a new flesh - a new flesh
    a new self - a new self
    into infinity

I know they exist, but would you please point me in the direction of these awesome series?
    Thanks Sammi!

Page 61 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 1151575859606162636465711111611061 ... LastLast