Page 629 of 1047 FirstFirst ... 529579619625626627628629630631632633639679729 ... LastLast
Results 15,701 to 15,725 of 26164

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

I don't know, because Hanzo must have been pretty old when he died, but looked a lot younger, while Nagato still looked all weak and stuff. There goes my hope of a showdown between NIne Tails jinchuriki.

Seemed like a short chapter, but it wasn't. Glad to see some action in Gaara's division.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

I really don't like the way Kishi has handled this war so far, but you gotta admit that he can come up with some pretty interesting techniques for his characters. Never would I have thought to give a character the ability to manipulate golden dust. And since I'm on the subject: Didn't the third Kazekage also have the ability to manipulate magnetic fields?

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonash310 View Post
    TsukiMirage I agree with what you said but if Sasuke turns out to be the 2nd coming of Madara then there is no point in leaving him alive is my point. In fact Kishi pretty much made the Uchiha as a clan villainous except the martyr named Itachi and just maybe a redeemable Sasuke.

Did anyone notice that Naruto was out of Kyuubi mode for a page and then went back into the Kyuubi mode? I wonder if that was an error or Naruto was trying to conserve chakra.
    Well if he was the second coming, that's true, but by all accounts Sasuke's won't become anything like Madara. I wouldn't say they were made a villainous clan. The only actual evil members are Madara and possible Sasuke. The others were only acting the way they did because they were pushed into a corner by Madara and Konoha's actions.

Naruto could be trying to conserve chakra, but seeing how loose he's been so far, it could juts as easily be an error.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    I was wondering that to. Gold sand/dust must be worth something and the village could profit off of it. I always wondered how Gaara's dad died. I think they showed some parts of it in the anime, but manga it was all offscreen. Guess we'll see more of the former Kazekages powers during his bout with Gaara. Can't wait to see his reaction to learn that Gaara no longer has Shukaku.
    Gold's probably not worth that much. Any ninja with an earth nature would be able to dig for it and other precious metals, thus lowering their rarity and value.

The only thing we know about the Kazekage's death is that he was killed by Orochimaru. It wasn't shown in any media, though the anime implies that Kimimaro was the one to kill him.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

I really don't like the way Kishi has handled this war so far, but you gotta admit that he can come up with some pretty interesting techniques for his characters. Never would I have thought to give a character the ability to manipulate golden dust. And since I'm on the subject: Didn't the third Kazekage also have the ability to manipulate magnetic fields?
    The 3rd Kazekage could manipulate Iron Sand, watch/read the Sasori fight to see the kage in action.

The 3rd Kazekage could manipulate Iron Sand, watch/read the Sasori fight to see the kage in action.
    From what I just read on the Naruto Wiki, he was apparently able to use magnetism as well. I also remember Chiyo mentioning something like that, but I was asking here just to make sure. I'm glad that Gaara's father has the same Kekkei Genkai as the third Kazekage. The abilities of the two Kazekage work in similar ways, but Gaara's father seems to specialize in golden sand instead of just iron sand.

I kind of forgot that Gaara is still angry at his father for placing the Shukaku in him. Not every relationship is like Naruto and Minato's, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by hol123 View Post
    I kind of forgot that Gaara is still angry at his father for placing the Shukaku in him. Not every relationship is like Naruto and Minato's, I guess.
    I hope he gets over it by the end of this battle. I can totally see why he'd be angry with his dad, but part of life is learning how to forgive and forget. I hope several other characters get some closure from these battles. Shikamaru's team got some closure and so did Sai, so I hope other characters like Gaara get some as well.

I really wanted to see Shino, Kiba, and Hinata as a team do something. It was said they had great teamwork so I really wanted to see their team do something meaningful in the war. They are always at the end of the totem pole in terms of missions and plots compared to the other teams. Shikamaru's team got the Hidan/Kakuzu fight (Mainly Shikamaru though) and the Edo Tensei Asuma battle. Why can't Team 8 ever get a piece of the shinobi pie?
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Strangely enough, I'm dying to see Naruto's friends in awe at his new power.Even thought he saved the village from Pain, nobody really saw him do it and I feel that they still don't respect him that much because they haven't seen his power yet.

I'll be honest, found it on google images

One of the most interesting implications of this chapter is that the Kazekage had the power to match up against a wild Shukaku, something Gamabunta could barely do.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    One of the most interesting implications of this chapter is that the Kazekage had the power to match up against a wild Shukaku, something Gamabunta could barely do.
    It was Gaara though, not the Shukaku. He assumed it was the Shukaku.

No TsukiMirage is right. Kazekage is implied to have calmed down Gaara when he went on a rampage as the Shukaku.

Gamabunta probably doesn't have enough experience fighting against Shukaku, while Kazekage's gold sand has an advantage when it comes to fighting Shukaku.
    If the implication is true, then Kazekage could potentially powerful enough to deal with Nine-Tails. *shudders at that thought*

No TsukiMirage is right. Kazekage is implied to have calmed down Gaara when he went on a rampage as the Shukaku.
    I believe Kazekage stops Shukaku when Shukaku doesn't have a host yet.

@lucky_u The Kazekage can only beat Shukaku because his gold sand does something with Shukaku's sand making it unable to move.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    @lucky_u The Kazekage can only beat Shukaku because his gold sand does something with Shukaku's sand making it unable to move.
    Due to his gold sand is heavier than normal sand.
    I was assuming his gold sand would work on Kyuubi in terms of immobilizing movement. Who knows?*shrugs*

Quote Originally Posted by lucky_u View Post
    Due to his gold sand is heavier than normal sand.
    I was assuming his gold sand would work on Kyuubi in terms of immobilizing movement. Who knows?*shrugs*
    I don't think so, I think it only was because the sand mixed.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

And even if it could stop Kyuubi, it would take so much effort that Bee could just step in and help. Remember, the 2 most powerful Jinchuuriki are fighting together.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

I don't think the Kazekage could stop the Kyuubi. I don't even think that the Raikage can stop the Kyuubi. A may have been able to subdue the Hachibi, but the Kyuubi is on a whole other level. I'm sticking with the notion that only Hashirama and Madara could truly tame the Kyuubi.

It doesn't really seem plausible to say that a single person could hold off any tailed beast by themselves. In the scenes where we saw the kyuubi and hachibi being sealed, it took most of the village to hold the beast off long enough for them to be sealed. The 3rd raikage was as strong as A, if not more, and he still needed a lot of people to fight with him before he sealed the Hachibi. Controlling is a different matter. I could have sworn I read somewhere that Hashirama made the land of fire and then distributed them to other lands, but maybe that never happened.

Quote Originally Posted by lucky_u View Post
    Gamabunta probably doesn't have enough experience fighting against Shukaku, while Kazekage's gold sand has an advantage when it comes to fighting Shukaku.
    If the implication is true, then Kazekage could potentially powerful enough to deal with Nine-Tails. *shudders at that thought*
    Experience shouldn't matter. I'm sure he had the same amount of experience as he did against the Kyuubi, who he did actually hold down, thought that was due in art to Minato.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    I don't think the Kazekage could stop the Kyuubi. I don't even think that the Raikage can stop the Kyuubi. A may have been able to subdue the Hachibi, but the Kyuubi is on a whole other level. I'm sticking with the notion that only Hashirama and Madara could truly tame the Kyuubi.
    The Kazekage seems to be able to produce quite a bit of gold, so he should be able to stop even the Kyuubi from moving. Now what happens after that is the question, but stopping it shouldn't be a major problem if Sarutobi and a bunch of normal ninjas were able to push the Kyuubi back. Ee on the otherhand is the only person I think could actually hurt a Bijuu by himself. I mean, he chopped the freakin' Hachibi's horn off with one hit. You don't come closer to being the ultimate badass then that. I surely believe Ee would have no trouble doing damage to any Bijuu, including the Kyuubi.

Quote Originally Posted by multi-scale View Post
    It doesn't really seem plausible to say that a single person could hold off any tailed beast by themselves. In the scenes where we saw the kyuubi and hachibi being sealed, it took most of the village to hold the beast off long enough for them to be sealed. The 3rd raikage was as strong as A, if not more, and he still needed a lot of people to fight with him before he sealed the Hachibi. Controlling is a different matter. I could have sworn I read somewhere that Hashirama made the land of fire and then distributed them to other lands, but maybe that never happened.
    It would likely depend on whether the person had any sort of special ability or something. It's pretty clear Hashirama, Mito, and Kushina could all hold off a Bijuu on their own. The same of any Uchiha with the MS. With his sheer power, Ee only needed about ten other ninjas to help hold off the Hachibi for sealing. Considering the amount of gold dust he can create, I would say the Kazekage could have held off a Bijuu too. It doesn't mean he could outright defeat one, but he could have held it off if needed.

Yeah, Hashirama sealed and distributed the Bijuus to the other villages as a peace offering.

I agree that the above names people have mentioned could hold of Bijuus, but actually defeating them is another thing. I don't think Gaara's dad could have outright beat Gaara when he was in perfect possession of Shukaku without help. Wasn't his dad trying to kill him when Gaara was proving to be to dangerous a weapon? Wouldn't he just do it himself if he could?
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Yeah, Hashirama sealed and distributed the Bijuus to the other villages as a peace offering.
    Hashirama deserves more credit. He had several Bijuu under his control, and then he gave them to other villages in order to maintain balance. I really like that he wasn't greedy when it came to the Bijuu. I'm sure it was difficult to simply hand over those weapons to other villages, but he did it under the belief that it was for the best. I'm pretty sure other Kage would've kept the Bijuu to themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    I agree that the above names people have mentioned could hold of Bijuus, but actually defeating them is another thing. I don't think Gaara's dad could have outright beat Gaara when he was in perfect possession of Shukaku without help. Wasn't his dad trying to kill him when Gaara was proving to be to dangerous a weapon? Wouldn't he just do it himself if he could?
    I doubt the Kazekage was serious about killing Gaara. It was most likely an method of tough love, as once Gaara became useful he stopped the assassination attempts. Like you said, if the Kazekage really wanted Gaara dead, he would have actually done it himself. We knew he had the means to do so even before this chapter, since Suna had removed Shukaku from it's two previous hosts and that meant they had some way to counter or stop it from fighting back.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Hashirama deserves more credit. He had several Bijuu under his control, and then he gave them to other villages in order to maintain balance. I really like that he wasn't greedy when it came to the Bijuu. I'm sure it was difficult to simply hand over those weapons to other villages, but he did it under the belief that it was for the best. I'm pretty sure other Kage would've kept the Bijuu to themselves.
    Well true, but by passing the Bijuus to the various villages, he created the system of making Jinchuurikis and all the hatred associated with them. By all accounts, keeping the Bijuus would have prevented many deaths.

Keeping the other Bijuus would have made other nations feel threatened, and a war of everyone vs Konoha would have started. The Bijuus were peace offerings in a way.

Page 629 of 1047 FirstFirst ... 529579619625626627628629630631632633639679729 ... LastLast