Page 631 of 1053 FirstFirst ... 531581621627628629630631632633634635641681731 ... LastLast
Results 15,751 to 15,775 of 26306

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

Interesting chapter. Got some flashback and some fight there.

I noticed that Gaara's eyes have the black circle, when he was born.
    That seems to be the sign of the Gaara's Sand release technique.
    I could be wrong though.

It's hereditary?
    The way Gaara's dad (can we get a name please?) says "You have friends" makes me feel bad because other than Gaara, Naruto, and Bee, (and maybe Yugito), none of the jinchuriki ever had friends, despite the fact that some of them were a lot older than Gaara.

I know Kishi doesn't portray females well in his manga but I just realized that there is only 1 female Jinchuriki out of 9 excluding the time Kushina and Mito was one of them. Now that I think about it, Samui's team is the only team with 2 girls in a team.

Well besides me pointing out that I think next weeks chapter will get more jutsu heavy hopefully. Kishi seems to skip out on jutsus and focuses on close combat for some fights. So having the kages throw around some high level ninjutsu will be pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by multi-scale View Post
    It's hereditary?
    The way Gaara's dad (can we get a name please?) says "You have friends" makes me feel bad because other than Gaara, Naruto, and Bee, (and maybe Yugito), none of the jinchuriki ever had friends, despite the fact that some of them were a lot older than Gaara.
    We don't know if the other Jinchuriki ever had friends since for the most part they were all captured off panel, and no back story was ever given to them yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonash310 View Post
    I know Kishi doesn't portray females well in his manga but I just realized that there is only 1 female Jinchuriki out of 9 excluding the time Kushina and Mito was one of them. Now that I think about it, Samui's team is the only team with 2 girls in a team.
    There are two female Jinchuriki, Yugito and Fuu.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    There are two female Jinchuriki, Yugito and Fuu.
    Can we really count that Fuu person? Kishi himself said that he wasn't completely sure about that character's gender. I thought they were female for a while, but now I'm seeing some male characteristics.

Wow, this was a pretty emotional chapter... the only thing I don't like is they seem to be focused on Muu and Gaara's father it doesn't seem like the other two kage are doing much. Well they did get captured by Gaara's sand and all so I'm guessing they'll be constricted by the sand the entire fight unless they get out somehow

Good to know Gaara's sand manipulation wasn't Shukaku's doing. This puts an end to the debate of whether or not the extraction of the Shukaku would hinder Gaara's power. So, Yondaime Kazekage's Golden Dust seemed to play a part in helping Sunagukare's econom afterall. Nice touch. I like Kishimoto's way of not forgetting these little details throughout the manga.

Overall, a nice chapter. Looking forward to see Oonoki and Muu's match.
    [Projected Alphα Sαpphire Team]

Quote Originally Posted by multi-scale View Post
    It's hereditary?
    Then there's how Gaara was a complete psycho before.

derp.

Can we really count that Fuu person? Kishi himself said that he wasn't completely sure about that character's gender. I thought they were female for a while, but now I'm seeing some male characteristics
    I think Fuu is a girl for sure. There was a color page with her this week with Madara and 2 other Jinchurikki.

While I seriously hope that Fuu remains a girl, the past couple of chapters she's been portray sort of flat-chested and boyish.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    While I seriously hope that Fuu remains a girl, the past couple of chapters she's been portray sort of flat-chested and boyish.
    I just hope Kishi doesn't give her Bible Black powers. Seriously.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

I can't really see how Fuu is a boy... her body looks pretty feminine to me

I say female, also what do you mean Fuu being displayed a more boy-ish last few characters you could see her only in a few screens and even then she was barely visable.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

When has she ever shown boyish characteristics?

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonash310 View Post
    I think Fuu is a girl for sure. There was a color page with her this week with Madara and 2 other Jinchurikki.
    That color page is fan made. There was no color pages drawn by Kishi this week. Next week however, will be color pages(As it said on the last page of the recent chapter). I don't know about what will be on the cover, usually Kishi does them of characters who are currently being focused on(Kages). We'll probably get a page or two of color as well. So hopefully with all that we'll know the colors of the Edo Kages(Hopefully their names are revealed too, only Muu is known so far).
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    I just hope Kishi doesn't give her Bible Black powers. Seriously.
    I'm sadden that I know exactly what you're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    I say female, also what do you mean Fuu being displayed a more boy-ish last few characters you could see her only in a few screens and even then she was barely visable.
    By boyish, I meant masculine. She's beginning to remind me of Sai, something that wasn't there before.

Spoiler:- Doesn't her body look more like a boy then before? :

I'm sadden that I know exactly what you're talking about.

By boyish, I meant masculine. She's beginning to remind me of Sai, something that wasn't there before.

I missed that part I guese. Still I think she is a girl. (Yes I'm being stubborn )
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Fuu's got these really muscular abs, which makes me think that maybe Fuu's male. Like I said before, even Kishi isn't sure about Fuu's gender. He said that Fuu is female for now, but he may change it later on. Personally, I hope we get confirmation in the manga. Not knowing a character's gender is irritating.

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    I missed that part I guese. Still I think she is a girl. (Yes I'm being stubborn )
    I'm the same way. I honestly hope Kishi didn't forget or decide to change her to a boy. We need more strong females and Yugito being the only female Jinchuuriki around would be sort of sad.

Ah, I hope she/he's not another Sai. Fuu still looks like a girl, with the clip in her hair. I don't know why any guy in his right mind would put a clip in their hair.. And then why would Kishi make a guy dress like a girl. Well I guess if he said Fuu's a girl now that explains it. No one really pays attention to her, so he could easily change it. If he doesn't wait too long.
    Last edited by Grovyl; 15th July 2011 at 6:21 AM.

derp.

Fuu is definitely a female. There is no way...

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Well with Haku a few 100 chapters back, Fuu being male wouldn't shock me too much.

So Gaara's mother loved him after all. I'm not surprised. I knew Yashamaru was just mindf***ing Gaara to make him the Sand's ultimate killing machine. I hope Gaara gains the ability of controlling gold dust like his father.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaziryu View Post
    So Gaara's mother loved him after all. I'm not surprised. I knew Yashamaru was just mindf***ing Gaara to make him the Sand's ultimate killing machine. I hope Gaara gains the ability of controlling gold dust like his father.
    It's sad that Gaara was treated so poorly by his father. But I'm glad that we know more about what happened back in Sunagakure. I'm glad that Gaara was loved by his mother, and I'm glad that he's become strong enough to stop his father. After all, Gaara is one of my favorite characters, so I can't help cheering for him.

Page 631 of 1053 FirstFirst ... 531581621627628629630631632633634635641681731 ... LastLast