Page 644 of 993 FirstFirst ... 544594634640641642643644645646647648654694744 ... LastLast
Results 16,076 to 16,100 of 24803

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    Just in case no one knows, there is no Naruto chapter this week(Same for Bleach and One Piece), it's some kind of holiday or something, next week we should get a new chapter.
    That explains the drought. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Itachi is still an Edo summon, but he has taken complete control of himself away from Kabuto. Kabuto can no longer order him around or presumably cancel him out. He's basically a zombie with free will.
    So he is Jebus Itachi anyway think that he may end the conflict between Naruto and Sasuke. Alse maybe Naruto will use that one power Itachi gave him now

Thanks to treeco123

LIGHT SIDE HAS CUPCAKES
    DARK SIDE OFFERS COOKIES
    JOIN THE DERPY SIDE.... WE GOT MUFFINS

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonash310 View Post
    Looking back the last few chapters its really creepy how Kishi had a whole bunch of swallowing and regurgitating scenes in his manga.
    That's what Kishi does..

Quote Originally Posted by ebilly99 View Post
    So he is Jebus Itachi anyway think that he may end the conflict between Naruto and Sasuke. Alse maybe Naruto will use that one power Itachi gave him now
    Naruto already used it. The crow.

derp.

Itachi is still an Edo summon, but he has taken complete control of himself away from Kabuto. Kabuto can no longer order him around or presumably cancel him out. He's basically a zombie with free will.
    He can probably still be sealed like the other Edo Tensei people, although I hope he sticks around for a long time. I think he might be the only person whom Sasuke would listen to now. So he'd definitely be an important character in the war against Madara.

But I'm sad that there's no chapter this week. I want to see if Nagato will start to talk about his relation to the Uzumaki clan.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    He can probably still be sealed like the other Edo Tensei people, although I hope he sticks around for a long time.
    He definitely can still be sealed, he's just under a genjutsu.

I think he might be the only person whom Sasuke would listen to now. So he'd definitely be an important character in the war against Madara.
    Other than, maybe, Naruto. Although I don't see Naruto talking Sasuke out of his darkness, so yeah.

derp.

Quote Originally Posted by Grovyl View Post
    Other than, maybe, Naruto. Although I don't see Naruto talking Sasuke out of his darkness, so yeah.
    Naruto has certainly convinced a lot of people to stop their terrible ways before, but I don't think he'll be able to reach Sasuke with talk no jutsu. He's going to have to defeat Sasuke in battle, and then we'll see what he comes up with. Although like I said, Itachi might be able to talk some sense into his brother if he's still around.

I would rather wait to see Madara/Kabuto simultaneously screw Sasuke over. They're using him and each other for something.

While all three are basically using each other, in the end I think Sasuke's the one who will screw the others over. Afterall, he did it with a genius like Orochimaru.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

While all three are basically using each other, in the end I think Sasuke's the one who will screw the others over. Afterall, he did it with a genius like Orochimaru.
    I know you're right, and it sucks.

Aha! I just got this image in my head of Sasuke trolling everyone and was only pretending to want revenge against Konoha to get close to Madara for Itachi's eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by GaZsTiC View Post
    Aha! I just got this image in my head of Sasuke trolling everyone and was only pretending to want revenge against Konoha to get close to Madara for Itachi's eyes.
    Lol that would be funny. xd Would be a major plottwist tho :P
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

I cant wait too next epasoide..!

If that's true, then I can't wait to see how Sasuke will do in a fight against Madara. I think Madara is stronger at the moment since he has the Rinnegan, but Sasuke is bound to become a lot stronger when he uses his EMS. He also has other techniques, plus he's pretty intelligent. So the battle might be in his favor.

I don't see Sasuke having much trouble against the Rinnegan itself. While strong, we pretty much seen that it's abilities can be countered and gotten around. Madara's original abilities are the ones I see causing the most trouble.

Forgive me, I'm confused, but why wasn't a new chapter released this week?

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

Forgive me, I'm confused, but why wasn't a new chapter released this week?
    Japanese holiday.

it'll be back next week most likely, i would love a kabuto-sasuke fight because it would make a kinda full circle orochimaru kind of thingy, because they would both be aware of each others abilities it should shape up to be a good fight as they would have to use either new moves or old ones in new ways
    You gotta lose in order to win!

I Claim Honchkrows :P

Pokemon Black team:
    Pokemon White team:

Frankly, I don't understand how Madara would use the Rinnegan. Besides the powers of the Six Paths of Pain, he can't use its powers (like the shared vision. Just realized he can now share vision with Jinchuriki. Since they were Nagato's can he see what Nagato is doing right now?). Anyway, despite the fact that the Rinnegan was said to be the best of all the dojutsu, Sharingan has gotten way more trollish. I do want to see Sasuke get owned. Perhaps he can now fight on par with the Raikage. Btw, I firmly disagree that Sasuke fought on par with the Raikage at Gokage. After re-reading the fight 50 times, I could not find a single moment where Sasuke was not getting his *** whipped.

If that's true, then I can't wait to see how Sasuke will do in a fight against Madara. I think Madara is stronger at the moment since he has the Rinnegan, but Sasuke is bound to become a lot stronger when he uses his EMS. He also has other techniques, plus he's pretty intelligent. So the battle might be in his favor.
    It's funny. We think and assume Madara is so strong, but have we actually seen him use his powers to attack? He always seems to just dodge by teleporting. Even against Konan.

Quote Originally Posted by hol123 View Post
    It's funny. We think and assume Madara is so strong, but have we actually seen him use his powers to attack? He always seems to just dodge by teleporting. Even against Konan.
    He did show superhuman strength as Tobi, when he attacked the Three-Tailed Turtle.

Quote Originally Posted by hol123 View Post
    keep in mind madara's personality, he's a narsissitic, arrogant ***hole.
    as tobi he was trying to keep his cover, facing konan he probably didn't see her as any kind of threat, to him (or hoping to convert her) besides i figure
    they don't want to give away to much of madara's abilities too soon.
    when the time comes i'm sure he'll be busting out a bunch of hidden techniques.

Quote Originally Posted by 11DBHK View Post
    keep in mind madara's personality, he's a narsissitic, arrogant ***hole.
    I don't really know that those describe his personality well at all. He gives more of a cold, calculating, bitter old-man vibe to me. Thats actually the reason I like him as a villian, he's been around the block a few times and stays calm.(despite having evil motives obviously).

He's just something different, and has a great design.

I loved Madara when he was Tobi :/
    [IMG]http://i58.*******.com/28a846d.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by LexSuicune View Post
    I loved Madara when he was Tobi :/
    So did I. He was good for a laugh, but that all changed after her revealed his true identity. He tried to play the part of Tobi again when he encountered Naruto's team in the forest, but it was so fake since we already knew that he was just playing along. There aren't too many funny characters left, although I did notice that Kishi was trying to make Yamato funny; it didn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by multi-scale View Post
    Frankly, I don't understand how Madara would use the Rinnegan. Besides the powers of the Six Paths of Pain, he can't use its powers (like the shared vision. Just realized he can now share vision with Jinchuriki. Since they were Nagato's can he see what Nagato is doing right now?). Anyway, despite the fact that the Rinnegan was said to be the best of all the dojutsu, Sharingan has gotten way more trollish. I do want to see Sasuke get owned. Perhaps he can now fight on par with the Raikage. Btw, I firmly disagree that Sasuke fought on par with the Raikage at Gokage. After re-reading the fight 50 times, I could not find a single moment where Sasuke was not getting his *** whipped.
    The Rinnegan wasn't said to be the best, it was said to be the most exalted, which doesn't exactly mean it was stronger. Anyway, Sasuke's very unlikely to be owned by anyone now that he has EMS, as he's suppose to rival Naruto in power.

Sasuke was fighting on par with Ee. He was not only able to handle Ee's standard speed, but outmaneuver him too. While Sasuke was having a hard time, it was made clear by Gaara that had they continued Ee would have gotten even more injured if not killed, as oppose to Sasuke who would have avoided most damage with Susanoo.

Page 644 of 993 FirstFirst ... 544594634640641642643644645646647648654694744 ... LastLast