Page 660 of 1013 FirstFirst ... 560610650656657658659660661662663664670710760 ... LastLast
Results 16,476 to 16,500 of 25325

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

I remember banging my head on my wall when Naruto was tired from launching a Big Rasengan during the fight against the Itachi clone during the rescue Gaara arc.

Naruto used a few clones and 2 Rasengans. How the hell does he get tired from that? smh

Quote Originally Posted by -Raiga- View Post
    Do people really still have to call him "tobi"?

I'd think it'd be more difficult to call someone by a name they haven't been called for a 100 chapters, but go figure.
    But Madara is such an ugly name, and Tobi is awesomesauce name.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonash310 View Post
    I remember banging my head on my wall when Naruto was tired from launching a Big Rasengan during the fight against the Itachi clone during the rescue Gaara arc.

Naruto used a few clones and 2 Rasengans. How the hell does he get tired from that? smh
    Better chakra control???

Better chakra control???
    lol wut? If Naruto had better chakra control then he would be as tired or waste as much chakra although that shouldn't be a concern for him really.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    I'm also very confused about the Bijuu now. At first, Kishi made the Bijuu seem really powerful, but we've recently learned that certain ninja have been able to match the power of the Bijuu. It's just really frustrating because they seemed so awesome at first, and now they seem like normal monsters that can be beaten easily.
    I remember that too. I thought you would at least need a powerful summon animal like Gamabunta to help. Turn's out a lot of guys stood their ground against the Bijuu like those brothers from Raikage's village who even have copy chakra of him and can transform, The 3rd Raikage. Suddenly the Bijuu as someone so accurately put it, have downgraded to legendary Pokemon status. They are not the invincible monsters I thought they were made out to be in Part 1.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

lol wut? If Naruto had better chakra control then he would be as tired or waste as much chakra although that shouldn't be a concern for him really.
    Well his chakra control is definetely better than part 1 Naruto was.

To some extent at least.

Well, very few people have fought the Bijuu and survived. Most of them did it so they could seal them. Their powers are still extraordinary.

Quote Originally Posted by hol123 View Post
    Well, very few people have fought the Bijuu and survived. Most of them did it so they could seal them. Their powers are still extraordinary.
    The fact that Kinkaku and Ginkaku were able to survive inside the Kyuubi's stomach makes the Bijuu seem weaker than they were made out to be at first. I understand that they were distantly related to the Sage of the Six Paths, but the key word here is distantly. I just can't believe that they were able to survive inside a Bijuu for two weeks solely because of their connection to the Sage of the Six Paths; they must've been pretty powerful on their own to have survived that long.

Quote Originally Posted by Elekible-Kid View Post
    Plot-armor will negate any such wasting of chakra, when he faces the big bad, be it Tobi Uchiha or Sasuke, or Kabutomaru, it will be like he began the fight with 100% reserves/
    Plot-armor will simply keep him alive. Naruto running low on chakra and being at a disadvantage is a common thing in his fights, especially if he was to fight against Sasuke.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Plot-armor will simply keep him alive. Naruto running low on chakra and being at a disadvantage is a common thing in his fights, especially if he was to fight against Sasuke.
    Well yeah, my point being he may be in danger, but will not be in any lasting danger or danger leading to permanent death or anything.

Well then again, we know that tailed beasts that haven't gone with a host for too long will become stupid, and apparently easy to beat... BTW, I've always wondered what will happen with the Nine-tail's Yin chalkra, does it get revived? Or will it be used as some sort of a next step for Naruto?
    lil' ball of spheal.

The fact that Kinkaku and Ginkaku were able to survive inside the Kyuubi's stomach makes the Bijuu seem weaker than they were made out to be at first. I understand that they were distantly related to the Sage of the Six Paths, but the key word here is distantly. I just can't believe that they were able to survive inside a Bijuu for two weeks solely because of their connection to the Sage of the Six Paths; they must've been pretty powerful on their own to have survived that long.
    This is when I fail to understand what Kishi was thinking. It's so weird to think of two guys living inside the stomach of a giant demonic animal. Gin and Kin were crappy characters, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by hol123 View Post
    Gin and Kin were crappy characters, imo.
    So basically you'd rather they had 5 chapters dedicated to them to make them good, only to have you and others complaining about how they are spending too much time on them?

Thats the problem with this arc. Everybody will find something to complain about.

Quote Originally Posted by -Raiga- View Post
    So basically you'd rather they had 5 chapters dedicated to them to make them good, only to have you and others complaining about how they are spending too much time on them?

Thats the problem with this arc. Everybody will find something to complain about.
    No Kinkaku and Ginkaku were truly horrible characters to introduce. You are right that people will always have something to complain about. But in this case I'm sure the majority of fans except the ones that are devoted Narutards will agree that the 2 brothers were crappy characters.

Also you know that Kinkaku and Ginkaku have the Kyuubi's Yin and Yang chakra inside them, 6 ****ing tails worth as seen form a 6 tailed Kinkaku. (Or was it Ginkaku)

Apparently being inside Kyuubi's stomach for a week and eating its flesh lets you get 2/3ds of its power. >.<

No Kinkaku and Ginkaku were truly horrible characters to introduce. You are right that people will always have something to complain about. But in this case I'm sure the majority of fans except the ones that are devoted Narutards will agree that the 2 brothers were crappy characters.

Also you know that Kinkaku and Ginkaku have the Kyuubi's Yin and Yang chakra inside them, 6 ****ing tails worth as seen form a 6 tailed Kinkaku. (Or was it Ginkaku)

Apparently being inside Kyuubi's stomach for a week and eating its flesh lets you get 2/3ds of its power. >.<
    Those 2 sucked where basicly clones of the filler arc guy, but got their power in a different way :/
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

I don't understand how anyone could defend Kinkaku and Ginkaku: They really were terrible characters. But at least they're gone now. I'm sure that Madara will use their Kyuubi chakra as part of his plan (why else would he steal the sealing pot?) but I doubt that Kinkaku and Ginkaku will appear again. *Sigh* If only we could get rid of all the other unnecessary characters as easily as we got rid of Kinkaku and Ginkaku.

I don't understand how anyone could defend Kinkaku and Ginkaku: They really were terrible characters. But at least they're gone now. I'm sure that Madara will use their Kyuubi chakra as part of his plan (why else would he steal the sealing pot?) but I doubt that Kinkaku and Ginkaku will appear again. *Sigh* If only we could get rid of all the other unnecessary characters as easily as we got rid of Kinkaku and Ginkaku.
    They were horrible characters, least favorite of mine for sure.

I did enjoy the artifacts/relics of the Rikudo sennin they helped introduce….

The artifacts were cool but unless Naruto gets some of them to use then there is no point in showing them really. Plus Madara just took all of them with the sealing jar I believe. Darui's team should be half dead since we last saw them fight the demon statue.

They really need to go back to Kakashi and his fight against the swordsmen from Kirikagure, how many chapters ago did they drop that? Or they finished it and I didn't notice? lol

Quote Originally Posted by LexSuicune View Post
    They really need to go back to Kakashi and his fight against the swordsmen from Kirikagure, how many chapters ago did they drop that? Or they finished it and I didn't notice? lol
    The last time that we saw Kakashi was during the end of the first day of battle I believe. I'm sure the battle is still ongoing, but we probably won't get to see the conclusion until Gaara's battle with the Mizukage finishes. Even then, Kishi might switch gears to another fight; if I remember correctly, Chiyo and Kimimaro are still out there, so maybe they'll be the focus of the next fight.

Well, I for one liked PARTS of kin and gin. Mainly in the sense that it did bring back some of the unexplainable and wacky parts of series, back when it was better in most peoples opinion.

Now everything has to be explainable, somebody's power must be comparable to so-and-so, and this person must get ample amount of developement. Its annoying.

The only part about the twins fight I liked was watching TenTen owning with that fan.

XD.

PS: What is Hinata doing?

The only good thing about the Kingaku/Ginkaku fight was that we got some more history and saw another secondary cloak transformation. Like many of the Edo sights, it could have been done better without needing to take up more space.

The only good thing about the Gin/Kin fight was that the fight was decent enough to stretch over 'many' chapters. But the characters fighting were pretty bad choices. And Gin and Kin seemed stupidly tacked on just so Naruto could sense danger through the Kyuubi's chakra.
    Last edited by Shneak; 18th September 2011 at 11:01 PM.

I thought the entire purpose of Ginkaku and Kinkaku was
    a) show Darui is more badass than evenryone thought
    b) so Madara could get some 9 tails chakra
    c) so Naruto could use his new sensing ability and find out what was going on.
    They were actually useful to the plot, but their characters were not that great IMO.

A) The only problem was that Darui only survived due to the random luck of his word being changed in that instant. It becomes even more annoying because it was never actually explained what was required in order to be sucked into the Gourd.
    B) A lame way to allow Naruto to keep the Kyuubi, especially since if Madara was in such a rush, he should have grabbed them before the actual battle.
    C) Another reason could have been made to force Naruto to make use of his sensing ability, like taking the initiative on his own to figure things out.

Page 660 of 1013 FirstFirst ... 560610650656657658659660661662663664670710760 ... LastLast