Page 694 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 594644684690691692693694695696697698704744794 ... LastLast
Results 17,326 to 17,350 of 27154

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by hol123 View Post
    It also highlighted Tobi's intimidation, and how he's only fighting for himself.
    Tobi gets creepier as the series progresses in my opinion. At first he seemed like a generic villain who was just after power, but now that we know more about his true goal, he seems more formidable. His recent comment about not being anybody just makes him scarier since it's as if he's given up on being a single entity.

Tobi is a walking contradiction. First he seemed like a guy who spent to much time drinking laced water, then a villain, then whatever the heck he is now....
    Take a moment to consider just how nothing nothing really is....If you understand this, then you just solved the universe.

The truth that each person...each soul...is a book. And when we lay our feelings out in the open...and we give them no name...and we give them no author....and we give them no description.....who will actually read them..........?"

Credit to Eevee for the amazing banner.
    Current fanfiction project: Pokemon: Absolution

My opinion on Tobi hasn't changed since he first called himself Madara actually. When he was goofy Tobi, messing with Deidara I didn't know what to think, but after that meeting with Pain and Konan I took him seriously as a threat no matter what. Especially since I couldn't see his face. Villains who use mask I always take seriously if only because it adds a certain mystery to their character and Tobi emits that well. Who is he really? The world wants to know, this makes him a very interesting character in the series.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Blergh.

I'm PISSED Naruto didn't even aknowledge Utakata.

Quote Originally Posted by LexSuicune View Post
    Blergh.

Why would he? Mangawise they haven't met. They'll probably add something in the anime version, like how in the manga Ino didn't know about Tsunade's slug (who's name escapes me at the moment) but animewise she knew it by name.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by LexSuicune View Post
    Blergh.

The Tsuchigumo Kinjutsu Arc was an anime-only arc. Naruto never met Utakata in the manga, which is why he didn't acknowledge him. I bet this will change in the anime, though. We might even get a flashback to the Tsuchigumo Kinjutsu Arc just for the sake of filling time.

Quote Originally Posted by Livinitup17 View Post
    i like how everyones worked up about seeing the jinchurriki fighting with their actually ability but everyone must remember what kishi been doing this whole time during this arc he only displays each of their power and than breezes through the fights to the point you felt the fight was too quick and you felt that it was rushed just like the rest of the war
    i was hoping to see good fighting but lots of the time it was rushed and i was left unsatisfy like the 6 swordsmen i was hoping a cool fight but they all got troll and lost and i was like WTF these are the great swordsmen they weren't special they were all hype and lost so fast and kakashi team seem to have breeze through the fight
    hopefully kishi starts to take his time on these chapters
    While that's true, this is a boss fight and seeing as the real Naruto is fighting Tobi, I doubt Kishi will go his regular route and skimp on the action. We probably won't get many techniques from them, but I think we'll get at least one or two more abilities from them before they're defeated or something.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    My Especially since I couldn't see his face. Villains who use mask I always take seriously
    XD i like that, I'm just glad he doesn't have a gauche cape, i hate capes, but thats just me. I really want to know what Tobi's mask is made of though since Naruto's thick head didn't even scratch it. And why didn't Tobi, with his Sharingan and rinnengan, see Naruto and Bee comming and avoid them? a headbutt doesn't seem like Tobi's style. It just strikes me as weird
    My FC is: 1118-1633-7306
    Friend Safari: Poison - Cascoon, Venomoth, and Muk.

Quote Originally Posted by Hozu
    People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

^Apparently understanding Tobi is not something we're supposed to be able to do all that easily. "Weird" is a great word to describe whoever he is.

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

Quote Originally Posted by dewey911p View Post
    And why didn't Tobi, with his Sharingan and rinnengan, see Naruto and Bee comming and avoid them? a headbutt doesn't seem like Tobi's style. It just strikes me as weird
    Maybe Naruto and Killer Bee were moving too fast for the Sharingan to see? Or maybe Tobi is so confident in himself that he didn't feel the need to avoid the collision. I bet he thinks he's going to capture both Naruto and Killer Bee, but I only see him capturing the latter.

If Naruto ask the Kyuubi for its assistance, both he and Bee can take on Tobi & the Jinchurikis by themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaziryu View Post
    If Naruto ask the Kyuubi for its assistance, both he and Bee can take on Tobi & the Jinchurikis by themselves.
    I strongly disagree. The jinchuriki were summoned using the Edo Tensei technique, which makes them practically invincible since they can regenerate even after getting hit by a powerful jutsu. And it doesn't matter how strong Naruto or Killer Bee are when fighting against Tobi himself; he'll just let their attacks phase through him like he always does. Naruto doesn't know about the technique's time limit so he's doomed.

In addition, neither Naruto nor Kirabi have a sealing technique as far as we know, meaning actually getting rid of the former Jinchuuriki's gonna be a real task.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    In addition, neither Naruto nor Kirabi have a sealing technique as far as we know, meaning actually getting rid of the former Jinchuuriki's gonna be a real task.
    This is where Itachi or Sasuke comes in, in my opinion.

We know Itachi said he'll stop Edo Tensei, so he's most likely going directly to the source to cancel it(Remember, Kabuto told Tobi that using Genjutsu and performing certain seals will stop it, whether it's true or not is a whole other matter, but I'd say it's true and if anything the seals he gave were fake or something, although it doesn't seem like it matters at this point as Tobi is busy). Although, Sasuke said he wanted to test his eyes, and Kabuto could be perfect for that, but I don't think killing Kabuto stops Edo Tensei, pretty sure he said it wont, so I kind of doubt Sasuke but he needs to test his eyes on someone.

Overall, I think Itachi will stop Edo Tensei. Then it'll be Tobi on his own.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

And why didn't Tobi, with his Sharingan and rinnengan, see Naruto and Bee comming and avoid them? a headbutt doesn't seem like Tobi's style. It just strikes me as weird
    Tobi saw them coming but he thought Naruto would phase through him, which didn't happen.

I'd like to see what the dead Jinchuuriki can do at their best (full transformation) before whoever seals them so Kishi better make this fight last * crosses fingers*

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    INaruto doesn't know about the technique's time limit so he's doomed.
    I dont know, i could see an intense fight where naruto uses like 1000 clones and tries to use his Rasengan and Tobi's time limit would run out. Or the fighting would be so intense that Tobi will try to use it only to run out of time and Bee/8-Tail, and Naruto/9-Taile (maybe) will notice. I think the tailed beast will notice before either Bee or Naruto though and since Tobi used the fox before, the fox might know something about him. I just hope that tobi can stand up to the 8 and 9 tails after being hyped up for all this time and doesn't just go down easily.
    My FC is: 1118-1633-7306
    Friend Safari: Poison - Cascoon, Venomoth, and Muk.

Quote Originally Posted by Hozu
    People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

I dont know, i could see an intense fight where naruto uses like 1000 clones and tries to use his Rasengan and Tobi's time limit would run out. Or the fighting would be so intense that Tobi will try to use it only to run out of time and Bee/8-Tail, and Naruto/9-Taile (maybe) will notice. I think the tailed beast will notice before either Bee or Naruto though and since Tobi used the fox before, the fox might know something about him. I just hope that tobi can stand up to the 8 and 9 tails after being hyped up for all this time and doesn't just go down easily.
    If Naruto does discover the time limit of Tobi's phasing ability, it probably won't be until later. I'm certain that Naruto's gonna let Killer Bee handle Tobi and that he'll run into Sasuke soon so they can have their battle. Once that's done, I'm sure Naruto will fight Tobi again and he'll probably discover Tobi's weakness then. But if I'm being honest, Tobi still seems powerful even without his phasing ability. :x

If Naruto does discover the time limit of Tobi's phasing ability, it probably won't be until later. I'm certain that Naruto's gonna let Killer Bee handle Tobi and that he'll run into Sasuke soon so they can have their battle. Once that's done, I'm sure Naruto will fight Tobi again and he'll probably discover Tobi's weakness then. But if I'm being honest, Tobi still seems powerful even without his phasing ability. :x
    But there is no jutsu as powerfull as the plot-no-jutsu. Anyway, I like Tobis paths they seem to just keep their own techniques.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

I'm a little surprised that neither Nagato nor the Kyuubi have had many new revelations (if any) about Madara or the nature of Tobi as of yet. Actually, it may be too late for Nagato to reveal anything... but the Kyuubi is likely to mention something interesting at some point in my opinion. This is all assuming they know something more than what's been revealed of course.

I doubt that the Kyuubi knows anything about Tobi. He probably knows things about Madara, but what's the point in revealing information about him now? In my opinion, he should've revealed everything he knew about Madara when Naruto and the Gokage were fighting against him since it would've given them an advantage.

The Kyuubi knows something, since it reacted as if it knew him during the incident with Kushina. As for telling Naruto, probably won't happen until Tobi's identity is revealed.

I doubt that the Kyuubi knows anything about Tobi. He probably knows things about Madara, but what's the point in revealing information about him now? In my opinion, he should've revealed everything he knew about Madara when Naruto and the Gokage were fighting against him since it would've given them an advantage.
    Well, Tobi tried to steal him from Kushina, so he knows what Tobi looks like, but he thinks he's Madara.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Two things I've seen that hasen't been touched on as much is 1) For some reason naruto made complete contact with tobi without knowing his ability and Tobi recognised that instantly as if he expected to just phase past him then start fighting (which will hopefully be touched upon soon). And 2) Tobi didn't know that the revived madara had the reningan which seemed to totally suprise and infuriate him for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by hol123 View Post
    Well, Tobi tried to steal him from Kushina, so he knows what Tobi looks like, but he thinks he's Madara.
    When was it stated that the Kyuubi thinks Tobi is Madara?

When was it stated that the Kyuubi thinks Tobi is Madara?
    Whoops, that was the other Madara. I'm getting my Madaras confused. Anyway, I think the Kyuubi would recognize Tobi.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Page 694 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 594644684690691692693694695696697698704744794 ... LastLast