Page 7 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117571071007 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

actually, i'm betting Kakuzu gets killed and Hidan survives. we've seen the weakness in Hidan's technique, but not how to kill him. only how to reduce him to a morbidly comical talking head. it's pretty much established that you kill Kakuzu by getting all five hearts. meanwhile, Hidan lives through decapitation, frequently impales himself and gets hit by Kakuzu's elemental attacks without a scratch. so unless we begin focusing around Hidan again, are they going to just decapitate him again and put duct tape over his mouth? i doubt we've seen all of his abilities too; i don't think slashing someone with a scythe, licking it, drawing a symbol on the ground and stabbing himself constitutes as the "total destruction" his religion believes in. and, as you said, he's in Akatsuki too, meaning he's an S-ranked criminal who's done somthing on par with Itachi's genocide.
    Last edited by absol attacker; 16th December 2006 at 1:04 AM.

Become a Spriter! Hang Out! Join C-Spriting!

I'm getting tired of the current battle. Kakashi could easily defeat both Kakuzu and Hidan by warping them into another dimension.

Don't be stupid. For one, Kakashi has only just healed. That amount of strain on his chakra would kill him. Even if it wouldn't, Dedira has already seen that jutsu. And as assholish as they are, the members of Akatsuki are a team. I doubt Dedira hasn't said anything about that when they are still after Kakashi's teammate. And then, the members are S-Ranked. They probably have genius level intellect, we know Itachi does at least, and Zetsu probably needs it being a spy. They'd probably figure out how to defend against it. Even if they were idiots, Itachi is a master of the Sharingan. He'd probably know more about the Mangekyo Sharingan than Kakashi, although Kakashi's seems to be unique.
    Oh dear. It looks like shame.

It wouldn't kill him. Characters that matter in Naruto don't die.

It'd just put him in a hospital bed for 100 chapters. Again.

Thats even bloody worse. However, you forgot someone. Sandaime. He died, and it could be argued that he is important.
    Oh dear. It looks like shame.

Sarutobi was just an old man who didn't really do anything important until he fought Orochimaru, and whose only purpose at that point was to show how powerful Orochimaru was.

In other words, he was a jobber.

wouldn't his second term have made him the third AND fifth?

Quote Originally Posted by absol attacker View Post
    wouldn't his second term have made him the third AND fifth?
    No, as he was just subsituting until Jiriaya returned, who would be the 5th Hokage.

12-13 years is a pretty long substitutionary period, especially with the entire ANBU not doing anything about Jiraiya's absence.

12-13 years is a pretty long substitutionary period, especially with the entire ANBU not doing anything about Jiraiya's absence.
    They didn't have anybody else, and there's no reason to give the 3rd Hokage a new title, especially since he wasn't a new hokage.

eh, whatever. a more pressing matter is what Shika intends on doing now that Hidan's trapped. shadow neck bind? his throat's been disconnected and he remained alive. shadow sewing? he already imaples himself and apparantly finds the feeling orgasmic.

Ino is gonna try to control Hidan. I think she'll move into Hidan's body, then curse his partner. Then we have Hidan killing his partner, then they just have to cut his head off again and lock it in a box and throw it under the sea.
    "There are bad ways to win, and good ways to lose. What's interesting and troubling is that it's not always clear which is which. A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all..."

eh, whatever. a more pressing matter is what Shika intends on doing now that Hidan's trapped. shadow neck bind? his throat's been disconnected and he remained alive. shadow sewing? he already imaples himself and apparantly finds the feeling orgasmic.
    That item Kakashi gave Shikamaru, perhaps? That would be my guess.

Quote Originally Posted by deoxys_attack_mode View Post
    Ino is gonna try to control Hidan. I think she'll move into Hidan's body, then curse his partner. Then we have Hidan killing his partner, then they just have to cut his head off again and lock it in a box and throw it under the sea.
    I'd be surprised if Ino even did anything in this fight.

Nah, Shikamaru's gonna take Hidan on by himself.
    3DS Friend Code: 2208-6124-8748
    Friend Safari is Psychic with Abra, Espurr, and Duosion. Feel free to add me if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by deoxys_attack_mode View Post
    I fail to see why they need Ino for any of that.

Unless you're thinking that Ino has Hidan stab himself after cursing Kakuzu, which would kill Ino in the process.

336:

1. i had a gut feeling Kakuzu could do that with his threads.
    2. Kakuzu killed the first hokage and ripped his heart out. didn't expect that bit of info.
    3. so Hidan's now curseing Kakuzu because Shika injected himself with Kakuzu's blood and that's coincidentally where Hidan slashed? now all we need is for Shika and Kakuzu to be the same blood type and we'll have ourselves a Christmas miracle.
    Last edited by absol attacker; 21st December 2006 at 2:40 AM.

Your heart belongs to me Kakashi!
    Wait, just HOW long has Kakuzu been addicted with Kingdom Hearts?

Nothing much else to say, other than Shikamaru had a plan!*le gasp* :O
    Last edited by Xylitol; 21st December 2006 at 6:41 PM.
    Congratulations! You are the 100,000,00th person to view this signature!

which is most likely just to get rid of Kakuzu. nothing we've seen so far has implied Shikamaru has found a flaw in Hidan's apparant immortality.

Well he never really knew of Kakuzu's abilities so he's probably going to get rid of Hidan first. He must have realized something about him.

then why did Shikamaru trick Hidan into using his Jashin ritual with Kakuzu's blood? my idea: Shikamaru is going to pretend to be caught in that jutsu and pretend to be trying to fight back, leading Hidan to stab himself. and after Shikamaru begins acting normally, Hidan'll get frustrated and stab himself repeatedly, killing Kakuzu.

then why did Shikamaru trick Hidan into using his Jashin ritual with Kakuzu's blood? my idea: Shikamaru is going to pretend to be caught in that jutsu and pretend to be trying to fight back, leading Hidan to stab himself. and after Shikamaru begins acting normally, Hidan'll get frustrated and stab himself repeatedly, killing Kakuzu.
    I hope Hidan isn't that stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by BattleFranky~40 View Post
    I hope Hidan isn't that stupid.
    Well according to Kakuzu he's not the brightest bulb in the shed, or at least not a good thinker. That would really be anticlimatic if Kakuzu DIED like that though.

Still, Shikamaru is Hidan's fight and Kakuzu is Kakashi's fight. He must have found Hidan's weakness by now.

he thought he could prevent Shikamaru from getting him by watching his shadow. the only sharpness in his strategies is the 3-bladed scythe.

Shika only found the weakness to Hidan's curse jutsu. aside from Kakuzu saying that he'll die if he's not careful and that there's no such thing as immortality (which Shika wasn't even there for), he still looks pretty invulnerable to me. as far as we've seen the only method of defeating Hidan would be killing Kakuzu first, decapitating Hidan again, and graphically butchering the head (or something to that effect). actually, since the spirits are out of him, it's possible Kakuzu will die after one stabbing.

oh, i was looking through older issues, and i'm starting to get even more curious about Tobi. i mean, really:
    Last edited by absol attacker; 22nd December 2006 at 1:13 AM.

oh, i was looking through older issues, and i'm starting to get even more curious about Tobi. i mean, really:
    That's just how awesome he is.

Not my theory, but those at APforums speculated that Tobi is actually Obito. Think about it. His mask has an eye for the right eye...the left eye was extracted for Kakashi. His attitude is a lot like Naruto, and Obito was considered the "naruto" of Kakashi's group by far.

Quote Originally Posted by raticatelover View Post
    Not my theory, but those at APforums speculated that Tobi is actually Obito. Think about it. His mask has an eye for the right eye...the left eye was extracted for Kakashi. His attitude is a lot like Naruto, and Obito was considered the "naruto" of Kakashi's group by far.
    This has been speculated ever since Tobi first appeared.

Page 7 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117571071007 ... LastLast