Page 71 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 2161676869707172737475811211711071 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,775 of 27175

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

  1. #1751
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Across The Metropolis
    Posts
    1,829

    Default

    yes he will

    Read the chapter. Pein is definitely a bizarre-Kuchiyose user. Chameleon, Crazy Cerberus, Bird, Bull....and i didnt see the octopus.....but it was in the spoilers...O_=

    Jiraiya is a frog man now?! he fused w/ something, i dont understand it...cool how his marks are made of blood.

    Pein is utter godly(like he says) awesome, he can use any Chakra Nature, and almost all techniques...awesome....I think hes just cheating w/ the Rinnegan....

    really good chapter.

    Singin' In The Rain

  2. #1752
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    113

    Default

    when will they say what the rinnegan is its so confusing
    Trading Shiny Dialga, Shiny Heatran, Shiny Giratina, or Shiny Rotom for TRU Regigigas

  3. #1753
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Amish Country
    Posts
    420

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Well Jugo and Sasuke may double team Itachi.
    I would love that. I mean, the whole point of Team Hebi was to help Sasuke defeat Itachi, right? I would love to see Juugo in action.

    My guess is that Suigoo is to fend off Kisame during the SasuVs.Ita fight. I'm not sure what Karin is for since we haven't seen her fight, and I can't even guess what Sasuke would want her chakra-sensing jutsu for.

    Follow my webcomic on Smack Jeeves! =D

    "You recite my words right back to me. Before I even speak, you let me know that I am understood."
    Christian Alliance

  4. #1754
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Third rock from the Oort Cloud
    Posts
    2,415

    Default

    It appears as though Jiraiya only wanted Gamaken-san to protect him while he entered "Hermit Mode," since he didn't seem to do much.
    Notice that all of Pein's summons have the same sort of Rinnegan Eyes.
    I think that he's possessing them.
    "I remember the Zombie Wars back in '76. Back then, we didn't have all these fancy peashooters and jalapenos. All we had was guts. Guts and a spoon."

  5. #1755
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    9,273

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T Meister View Post
    It appears as though Jiraiya only wanted Gamaken-san to protect him while he entered "Hermit Mode," since he didn't seem to do much.
    Notice that all of Pein's summons have the same sort of Rinnegan Eyes.
    I think that he's possessing them.
    That, or maybe they're all gods.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

  6. #1756
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Across The Metropolis
    Posts
    1,829

    Default

    i thought he was possessing them too, since he stays in their mouths w/ his eyes closed.

    I forgot to mention The self concious Gamaken-san. that was sort of sad, he kept calling himself stupid and useless...what was that about?Depressed Toads...

    When one of the voices at the end said "mom" i thought we were gonna see Gamakichi's mom(Gamabunta's "wife")..too bad....

    Singin' In The Rain

  7. #1757
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    3,130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi_Pachirisu View Post
    When one of the voices at the end said "mom" i thought we were gonna see Gamakichi's mom(Gamabunta's "wife")..too bad....
    That would have been awesome
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

  8. #1758
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    johto
    Posts
    895

    Default

    I don't think Jiraiya will survive this fight against Pein but I hope he is able to at least seriously injure Pein or kill Konan before he dies. Pein having so much summons is ridiculous. I want to see his own power instead of these summons.):

    And I hate how Kishi totally took the focus off the Sasuke vs. Itachi fight. I want to see it so badly. I can't wait to see Itachi own him.

  9. #1759
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    9,273

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jolteon135 View Post
    I don't think Jiraiya will survive this fight against Pein but I hope he is able to at least seriously injure Pein or kill Konan before he dies. Pein having so much summons is ridiculous. I want to see his own power instead of these summons.):

    And I hate how Kishi totally took the focus off the Sasuke vs. Itachi fight. I want to see it so badly. I can't wait to see Itachi own him.
    Wait a couple more chapters.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

  10. #1760
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    1,515

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi_Pachirisu View Post
    Jiraiya is a frog man now?! he fused w/ something, i dont understand it...cool how his marks are made of blood.
    Funny story. I actually thought that was one of Sarutobi's techniques when I saw him summon Enma on Gekitou Ninja Taisen 3. Changing into a monkey I mean, bringing the analogy with Frog-man Jiraiya.

    That of course was a time when my most impulsive of friends was trying to get me into the series and I knew very little of its events.

    I could see this happening...

  11. #1761
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    the mighty house of Discabil!
    Posts
    312

    Default

    I like all the allusions to Buddhism involved with Pein.

    Also, I wish they could have continued with the summon fight, more than just 'Oh **** you blocked an attack from one of my summons, here's the next!'.
    Your worst enemy is yourself.

  12. #1762
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    1,515

    Default

    I still can't get over the fact that at one point in the series, Orochimaru could have saved the future.

    I could see this happening...

  13. #1763
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    the mighty house of Discabil!
    Posts
    312

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MugenKeiji View Post
    I still can't get over the fact that at one point in the series, Orochimaru could have saved the future.
    In a future arc, Kabutomaru is going to go into the past with Naruto in his De Lorean and try to kill Nagato before he becomes omnipotent.

    It'll be amazing, and full of off-the-wall zany humour only found in the best of 80s programming.

    But yeah, the one good thing Orochimaru could have done for the world was stopped. Sucks for him.
    Your worst enemy is yourself.

  14. #1764
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Miserix's Island
    Posts
    581

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TsurugiKamishiro View Post
    But yeah, the one good thing Orochimaru could have done for the world was stopped. Sucks for him.
    Yeah. Lousy sympathetic Toadman and Slugchick.

  15. #1765
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    9,273

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MugenKeiji View Post
    Funny story. I actually thought that was one of Sarutobi's techniques when I saw him summon Enma on Gekitou Ninja Taisen 3. Changing into a monkey I mean, bringing the analogy with Frog-man Jiraiya.

    That of course was a time when my most impulsive of friends was trying to get me into the series and I knew very little of its events.
    Wonder what new frog jutsu he'll showcase.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

  16. #1766
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Finland.
    Posts
    509

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MugenKeiji View Post
    I still can't get over the fact that at one point in the series, Orochimaru could have saved the future.
    YEAH!!
    I was soooo angry, actually I dont like the timeskip at all.. Mostly I just want to know precisely what happened in those three years.. other than gaaras 'promotion'(spelling..maybe??)
    Guess where meditite
    got its design from?


  17. #1767
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    9,273

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Discharge View Post
    YEAH!!
    I was soooo angry, actually I dont like the timeskip at all.. Mostly I just want to know precisely what happened in those three years.. other than gaaras 'promotion'(spelling..maybe??)
    Wait...he COULD"VE SAVED THE FUTURE!!?!??!?
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

  18. #1768
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    The shadows.
    Posts
    879

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Wait...he COULD"VE SAVED THE FUTURE!!?!??!?
    Yeah for once Orochimaru's idiodocy and cruelty could have paid off, but no Jiraya's a ******* and doesnt kill the kids. -___-

    And what the hell is this **** with only summons? I guess Thats all that Pein can do since Jiraya figured it out right? [Ha what a laugh] but the end of the series when the big fight comes Kishi is gunna
    1.forget that he can only summon
    or
    2.make an intracate loophole as he always does.

    ~Kaim
    I find enlightenment in my own knowledge, I am a proud Atheist.
        Spoiler:- My Favorite Quotes...So Far XD:

  19. #1769
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Across The Metropolis
    Posts
    1,829

    Default

    If Pein can manipulate all the Chakra natures....he isnt summoning cuz thats ALL he can do....maybe he has something in mind?

    i know he can do more, that would be retarded if he couldnt.

    Maybe his other techs are so strong they kill the body he is currently using or something....that would be dumb too....

    hes just a wierdo thats why.

    Singin' In The Rain

  20. #1770
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    9,273

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi_Pachirisu View Post
    If Pein can manipulate all the Chakra natures....he isnt summoning cuz thats ALL he can do....maybe he has something in mind?

    i know he can do more, that would be retarded if he couldnt.

    Maybe his other techs are so strong they kill the body he is currently using or something....that would be dumb too....

    hes just a wierdo thats why.
    Maybe Pein kills Jiraiya Sephiroth style.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

  21. #1771
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    SuperPlanet
    Posts
    162

    Default

    Maybe the body Pein is in at the moment is only good at summoning =/, thats what i thought anyway

  22. #1772
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    the mighty house of Discabil!
    Posts
    312

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDude View Post
    Maybe the body Pein is in at the moment is only good at summoning =/, thats what i thought anyway
    What kind of ninja would focus on summoning? They'd die of blood loss before the fight was over.
    Your worst enemy is yourself.

  23. #1773
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    SuperPlanet
    Posts
    162

    Default

    hmm good point but i was thinking that with all pein's bodies they must have differences, so i thought this one might be strongest at summoning

  24. #1774
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    9,273

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDude View Post
    hmm good point but i was thinking that with all pein's bodies they must have differences, so i thought this one might be strongest at summoning
    Or maybe Pein thinks that as a god he shouldn't dirty his hands on mere mortals like Jiraiya.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

  25. #1775
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Across The Metropolis
    Posts
    1,829

    Default

    ^and since hes creating life it adds to his god complex.

    JIRAIYA'S BIG NOSE.....REVEALED!

    I saw the spoilers.....apparently pein knows how to use multiple bodies at once now....or something....pretty cool

    The frogs look senile, so im expecting a funny chapter tomorrow.

    Singin' In The Rain

Page 71 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 2161676869707172737475811211711071 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •