Page 710 of 1074 FirstFirst ... 610660700706707708709710711712713714720760810 ... LastLast
Results 17,726 to 17,750 of 26841

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by Elekible-Kid View Post
    You people kill me……

I'm just going to assume you all mean Rikudo sage mode.
    Rikudo means 6 paths. How is Naruto 6 paths anything?

We say Sage mode because Jiraiya himself called it that when he fought Nagato.

Are you really gonna type Rikudo Sage mode every single time you mention it? Just call it Naruto's SS mode. I mean its pretty much a copy of Super Saiyan with some symbols drawn on his skin.

9 tails Chakra mode is the official name the wiki is going by. I'm just gonna call it Naruto's super mode.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonash310 View Post
    Rikudo means 6 paths. How is Naruto 6 paths anything?

We say Sage mode because Jiraiya himself called it that when he fought Nagato.

Are you really gonna type Rikudo Sage mode every single time you mention it? Just call it Naruto's SS mode. I mean its pretty much a copy of Super Saiyan with some symbols drawn on his skin.

9 tails Chakra mode is the official name the wiki is going by. I'm just gonna call it Naruto's super mode.
    Naruto's Rikudo sage mode gives him the appearance of the Rikudo sennin's outline.

Frog-Sage mode?

Or Rikudo-Sage mode?

Clearly Frog-Sage is obsolete vs. the tier and caliber of enemies we are facing now.
    I meant his Toad Sage mode - the mode where he absorbs natural energy by becoming still. I usually call his other mode "Jinchuriki Mode", but I've seen several different names for it.

Naruto's Rikudo sage mode gives him the appearance of the Rikudo sennin's outline.
    Nearly every time I see anybody mention sage mode, it means toad sage mode.

"the Rikudo sage mode" is just called 9 tails chakra mode.

Anyway, while the chapter was pretty slow, I liked to see sage mode again. While it isn't as powerful as the 9 tails chakra mode, it forces Naruto to use strategies instead of just brute strenght. And in my opinion makes the battles more interesting than both sides just attacking head on with extremely over powered justus.

I prefer sage mode over 9 tails chakra mode anyway. But I have to admit it is kinda forgettable now with all the new powerups and stuff. Poor ole sage mode.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

I prefer Rikudo Cloak mode better.

Looks cooler, and is more poweful.

Frog-Sage mode is outclassed by the current enemies.

I like Rikudo Mode more than Toad Sage Mode, but that's only because the former is new. I'm sure that it'll become obsolete soon, though. Once Naruto and the Kyuubi start working together and Naruto can use the Bijuu Ball nothing else will really matter.

I don't like the Kyuubi Cloak, it just seems overpowered. Sage Mode did too at it's debut, but Naruto seems to be smarter with it.

Spoiler:- "Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by hol123 View Post
    I don't like the Kyuubi Cloak, it just seems overpowered. Sage Mode did too at it's debut, but Naruto seems to be smarter with it.
    By Kyuubi cloak, you mean Rikudo Cloak mode?

He is bad@s$ in that mode.

He can move at speeds that for all purposes equal his dad's body-flicker technique, but better, as he doesn't need seals on items to teleport/high speed flicker.

I think that is why I like Sage Mode! Naruto seems much smarter in that mode, but he's not totally dumb in Kyuubi Mode either. I like both modes, I guess I just prefer Sage Mode for Naruto's smarts and for his awesome battle with Pain/Nagato while using Sage Mode. Kyuubi Mode hasn't had that one thrilling battle yet, despite the fact that it's new it has already been used way more then Sage Mode already thanks to the war. I suspect Kyuubi Mode's awesome battle will come from either Tobi, Sasuke, or both.

People are complaining that the chapters are too slow, but of course a few chapters ago people were complaining that the kyuubi was gaining trust in naruto too quickly.

I know its the biggest manga on the planet, but it seems like people will complain about anything and everything.
    ----------------------------------

I never complained about either. This manga gets updated a lot quicker then others even on it's slow days and I never thought Kyuubi was trusting Naruto to quickly. If anything it's taking forever. Even after all this noble talk from Naruto, the fox still won't help just yet. That is one stubborn Bijuu.

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -Raiga- View Post
    People are complaining that the chapters are too slow, but of course a few chapters ago people were complaining that the kyuubi was gaining trust in naruto too quickly.

I know its the biggest manga on the planet, but it seems like people will complain about anything and everything.
    I though One Piece, or Jojo's Bizarre Adventure were the longest/biggest manga.

Naruto and Bleach are like 2nd tier to One Piece I heard.

Quote Originally Posted by hol123 View Post
    It may seem overpowered right now, but I'm sure Naruto will gain some other power that will make the cloak look basic.

Quote Originally Posted by -Raiga- View Post
    I think you're talking about two different groups of people.

15. Default

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    It may seem overpowered right now, but I'm sure Naruto will gain some other power that will make the cloak look basic.

I think you're talking about two different groups of people.
    Or, and it is a big OR, the Rikudo Cloak will evolve to become just as haxx as Susano'o.

It will be a rematch of the Rikudo's children, he who inherited the body of the sage(Naruto), and he who inherited the eyes of the sage(Sasuke)/

What are you guys talking about? Naruto's super mode is pretty weak.

It went from almost owning Kisame to struggling against the Raikage. Until Naruto gets Bijuu Rasengan down, he has nothing decent in that form besides speed and defense against the enemy. Even his speed has been nerfed recently as the 4 tails caught him so easily.

17. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonash310 View Post
    What are you guys talking about? Naruto's super mode is pretty weak.

It went from almost owning Kisame to struggling against the Raikage. Until Naruto gets Bijuu Rasengan down, he has nothing decent in that form besides speed and defense against the enemy. Even his speed has been nerfed recently as the 4 tails caught him so easily.
    Being fair to Naruto, he is worn out from all the battles he's been party to.

Vs. Kisame he was fresh and rested.

Being fair to Naruto, he is worn out from all the battles he's been party to.

Vs. Kisame he was fresh and rested.
    That's true. Also, Naruto gets even more control in his 'chakra-limbs'.. Something that he had less conscious control of in any other states.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

By Kyuubi cloak, you mean Rikudo Cloak mode?

He is bad@s$ in that mode.

He can move at speeds that for all purposes equal his dad's body-flicker technique, but better, as he doesn't need seals on items to teleport/high speed flicker.
    He's been pretty lame in that mode. He hasn't even made use of his shunshin speed in an actual battle. Sage Mode as better because he was actually shown fighting with some intelligences.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

20. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    He's been pretty lame in that mode. He hasn't even made use of his shunshin speed in an actual battle. Sage Mode as better because he was actually shown fighting with some intelligences.
    Well Naruto hasn't been in a proper battle with it.

Just scuffles in this war. It will be developed properly vs. Sasuke most likely.

Currently he's in a proper battle, one where being faster then the Sharingan and Rinnegan can track would be greatly helpful.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

22. Default

The real question is how strong has Sasuke become?

do y'all think he can stand up to Tobi or Madara, the real one, now?

The real question is how strong has Sasuke become?

do y'all think he can stand up to Tobi or Madara, the real one, now?
    I know Sasuke is a lot stronger than before - probably on par with Naruto - but I highly doubt that he could stand up to Tobi or Madara. In fact, I think it would be lazy writing if Sasuke were able to fighting equally with Tobi; it would be especially anticlimactic if Sasuke defeated Tobi, who should be defeated by Naruto instead.

24. Default

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    I know Sasuke is a lot stronger than before - probably on par with Naruto - but I highly doubt that he could stand up to Tobi or Madara. In fact, I think it would be lazy writing if Sasuke were able to fighting equally with Tobi; it would be especially anticlimactic if Sasuke defeated Tobi, who should be defeated by Naruto instead.
    Honestly, barring the Kurama's 100 % cooperation opening up a new form, or expanding on Rikudo cloak form, I think Sasuke with his Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan is more skilled and more powerful than Naruto.

Currently...all though I hate the guy, Sasuke probably is more powerful then Naruto...but the fact the Naruto has access to different forms and can effectively use them at the same time, probably makes up for the gap. If all else fails, Naruto will probably gain full power over Kurama sooner or later and with that power, it'll help him use the Tailed Beast Bomb
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Page 710 of 1074 FirstFirst ... 610660700706707708709710711712713714720760810 ... LastLast