Page 72 of 1072 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122172 ... LastLast
Results 1,776 to 1,800 of 26787

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Heres something some might of thought of beore, but what if Pein modles his new bodies after members? His first body appears to be Sasori with a better hair-do. His second is, of course, is made ater Deidara.

one of the bodies shown in the spoilers looks like Hiidan, but hes just a head in a hole...so he may have MODELED them AFTER the fallen members, but he definitely couldnt have made them out of the members...since most of them were obliterated.

Singin' In The Rain

Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi_Pachirisu View Post
    one of the bodies shown in the spoilers looks like Hiidan, but hes just a head in a hole...so he may have MODELED them AFTER the fallen members, but he definitely couldnt have made them out of the members...since most of them were obliterated.
    That is true. Or maybe these are clones (as in the genetic type, not illusion type) of the members.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

i think thats how toby was made....... or obito
    Trading Shiny Dialga, Shiny Heatran, Shiny Giratina, or Shiny Rotom for TRU Regigigas

Quote Originally Posted by lunic View Post
    Heres something some might of thought of beore, but what if Pein modles his new bodies after members? His first body appears to be Sasori with a better hair-do. His second is, of course, is made ater Deidara.
    They look nothing alike. Deal with it.
    Your worst enemy is yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormplayer27 View Post
    i think thats how toby was made....... or obito
    Hopefully he'll be thoroughly explained after this fight.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by TsurugiKamishiro View Post
    there really is no way to tell, the only resemblence that anyone can see is the hair. Eye and facial structure arent similar.

But I cant wait to see Jiraiyas three headed toad sage form, and see if Pein can actually use all 6 chakra types as suggested.
    3DS Friend Code:
    1590-4688-8478
    Add me for Friend Safari!
    Send a PM with your Friend Code to confirm!

Quote Originally Posted by MugenKeiji View Post
    I still can't get over the fact that at one point in the series, Orochimaru could have saved the future.
    Same here. :/

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Or maybe Pein thinks that as a god he shouldn't dirty his hands on mere mortals like Jiraiya.
    Now I know why the guy is named Pein. For it must hurt like a ***** to keep summoning useless creatures after another.

Possibly. Sasori's hair was shaggy though, he was a red-head and his face looked very artificial.

~THREE SEE~

Quote Originally Posted by STUD View Post
    there really is no way to tell, the only resemblence that anyone can see is the hair. Eye and facial structure arent similar.
    Other than having a ponytail, the one he is currently in has a different hairstyle from Deidara.

As for Sasori and the old one... it's just generic spiky hair.

But I cant wait to see Jiraiyas three headed toad sage form, and see if Pein can actually use all 6 chakra types as suggested.
    Just to tell you upfront, his new form is ugly as hell. Not creepy ugly like we've seen before, just plain ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by FireKero! View Post
    Same here. :/

Now I know why the guy is named Pein. For it must hurt like a ***** to keep summoning useless creatures after another.

Possibly. Sasori's hair was shaggy though, he was a red-head and his face looked very artificial.
    Part of Orochimaru is still in Kabuto. Maybe Kabuto is gonna do something later.

Some of those creatures are pretty powerful.

Well he was a puppet, so you might be right.

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Part of Orochimaru is still in Kabuto. Maybe Kabuto is gonna do something later.

Some of those creatures are pretty powerful.

Well he was a puppet, so you might be right.
    That's what I'm thinking. Either he ends up being an enemy or an ally. Right now, all bets are off on what role he'll play in future Naruto chapters.

Powerful, yes. Serving a purpose, we'll see soon enough. I wanna know how he's using so many different summons. I thought it was one contract per person and usually it refers to just one species.

He wasn't always a puppet. Don't forget it looks like his original body the day he defected from the Sand.
    If you're looking for a confidence boost in Marvel VS Capcom 3, Halo Reach or TF2, look me up.
    Pokemon White Friend Code: 2794-9939-9096
    I use "uber" Pokemon in allotted tiers, I calculate stat values, I draw the line at cheating devices, I breed my way to perfection, and I care about natures. I breed my Pokemon out of the most ideal parental stock, and treat them like brainless drones made out of bits of data. I believe that thinking of them as anything more is pointless.

Wow...pretty cool chapter...Jiraiya looks funny...

The hermits have crazy awesome tongues and they call eachother "ma" and"pa". theyre married....pa's tongue is crazy cool it can slice through anything.ma's is like an acidic snake thing...it has a face :P

Jiraiya's flashback is really cool. apparently he lived in the land of the toads for a long while...they didnt really explain where this was, but they show young Gamabunta!!!
    Some prophecy crap goes down. its pretty funny the Sage(a really old toad) knows that jiraiya is gonna be perverted and write the makeout series!

I guess pein was in the chameleon the whole time...just sending the other summons from who knows where....

He can summon people too, but since one of them has piercings i know they are just mindless bodies that he had laying around.......

I liked this chapter....it was just cool seeing the giant toads hanging out....

Singin' In The Rain

Anyone got a link to the new manga chapter? i cant seem to find one
    3DS Friend Code:
    1590-4688-8478

here ya go!saiyan island rocks....(imo)

Singin' In The Rain

Now I want to see Hermit-Mode Naruto.
    Hahahaha.

I don't really get what Hermit-Mode is... or why Jiraiya needs 'Ma' and 'Pa' to activate it. Apparently, there are some Toads that are more powerful shinobi than humans.

Additionally, This one of Peins bodies appears only able to summon.
    "I remember the Zombie Wars back in '76. Back then, we didn't have all these fancy peashooters and jalapenos. All we had was guts. Guts and a spoon."

Because of course it can't be found anywhere else!

Also, don't post scans.

thank you very much shinobi pachirisu

EDIT: man after spending hours catching up on the manga this edition definitely seems waay too short. but i can almost reasonably assume one thing about the next chapter or so... either pein... or jiraiya with most likely die.
    Last edited by NoDice; 27th October 2007 at 5:40 AM.
    3DS Friend Code:
    1590-4688-8478

Man, Kishi is really hyping up Pein's character. From just knowing him as the Akatsuki Leader, Pein is now the "chosen one" of some prophecy the Great Toad Sage made. How on Earth is Naruto going to beat this guy?

Quote Originally Posted by Blaziryu View Post
    Man, Kishi is really hyping up Pein's character. From just knowing him as the Akatsuki Leader, Pein is now the "chosen one" of some prophecy the Great Toad Sage made. How on Earth is Naruto going to beat this guy?
    Uber H4x, DEM, the Kyubi, or "Teh PowUr of FRieanDshipz, LOLZ".

Anything else? Well, it just wouldn't be Naruto.
    Thanks Sammi!

Quote Originally Posted by Blaziryu View Post
    There were two Chosen Ones, obviously Pein and Naruto. Pein the one to destroy and Naruto the one to save.

So yeah, just going by crazy toad logic, Naruto will win no matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by TsurugiKamishiro View Post
    It could be a past member. Who said this was the original roster? There could have been members who died and Pein replaced and used his body.

Current chapter: Naruto is the 'chosen one', Pein just appears so. Kishi, stop the predictiblity, please.

It could be a past member. Who said this was the original roster? There could have been members who died and Pein replaced and used his body.
    Yes, that's a possibility.

Of course, that's not what we were talking about in the first place.

I'm going to take a shot in the dark and say Naruto w/ light chakra is going to fight Pein/Sasuke w/ dark chakra.

I'm probably way off, because that just seems too unpredictable for Kishi.
    Thanks Sammi!

Great, this chapter is starting to make me think of Harry Potter for some reason.

Naruto was already about wizards, they just need wands.
    Thanks Sammi!

Page 72 of 1072 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122172 ... LastLast